Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:19 PM

Nigerian Man Celebrates As He Becomes A Father After 8 Years Of Waiting - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Man Celebrates As He Becomes A Father After 8 Years Of Waiting (31921 Views)

Nigerian Man Celebrates As He Becomes A Father After 18 Years Of Marriage / Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo) / Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Friend Becomes A Father After 11 Years Of Waiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As He Becomes A Father After 8 Years Of Waiting by johnzadok: 7:10pm On Jun 13, 2022
Big congratulations ���� Man of God this can only be GOD
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As He Becomes A Father After 8 Years Of Waiting by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 13, 2022
So can actually give us good news in this our lifetime?

Then Nigeria can be remedied. Nothing wey person go tell me again.
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As He Becomes A Father After 8 Years Of Waiting by Ultimas: 7:12pm On Jun 13, 2022
Congrats to him. Welcome to fatherhood.
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As He Becomes A Father After 8 Years Of Waiting by FromZeroToHero(m): 7:12pm On Jun 13, 2022
Congratulations to the couples.

Lets make Nigeria great. Get your PVC
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As He Becomes A Father After 8 Years Of Waiting by Guide777(m): 7:13pm On Jun 13, 2022
Congratulations to him and family
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As He Becomes A Father After 8 Years Of Waiting by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 13, 2022
Hamiltonii:
Woman na pikin? Mtcheew!

May the good Lord forgive you for the ignorance you just displayed with this comment!

May that ignorance not be the reason the heavens withhold your lifetime blessings for ridiculing God's perfect gift to another man's home!

Female children that I'll give anything to God to have in abundance is what you're here castigating as if you can make a hair strand on a human's head. It is well with you!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As He Becomes A Father After 8 Years Of Waiting by XOGBADO(m): 7:17pm On Jun 13, 2022
BadNews:

Bad News Is Here

Get out!!

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As He Becomes A Father After 8 Years Of Waiting by 1x2x3: 7:18pm On Jun 13, 2022
Okobola146:
Just only 8 years? Mtcheeeeeeeeew

I pray you wait more since the time seem short to you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As He Becomes A Father After 8 Years Of Waiting by XOGBADO(m): 7:18pm On Jun 13, 2022
Hamiltonii:
Woman na pikin? Mtcheew!

Yes, woman na pikin. But the painful thing is, you're not fit to be called a human being.
You can't carry this kind of toxic mindset and expect to be classified as a human being

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As He Becomes A Father After 8 Years Of Waiting by Buharidgeneral: 7:23pm On Jun 13, 2022
at last
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As He Becomes A Father After 8 Years Of Waiting by cococandy(f): 7:30pm On Jun 13, 2022
buygala:
Let him sha do DNA before jubilating smiley

These Vagina people can be so caring that they can go outside to get pregnant just so they can cover the man's shame

Is if they covered his shame, why do you want him to uncover it?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As He Becomes A Father After 8 Years Of Waiting by cococandy(f): 7:32pm On Jun 13, 2022
Hamiltonii:
Woman na pikin? Mtcheew!
Go and ask your mom if she’s a person

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As He Becomes A Father After 8 Years Of Waiting by izubext007: 7:33pm On Jun 13, 2022
Welcome on board sir
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As He Becomes A Father After 8 Years Of Waiting by aklion: 7:36pm On Jun 13, 2022
Congratulations. On behalf of my younger sister who is yet to have her own baby with her hubby. I tap from the grace of this couples for them to also rejoice soon. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As He Becomes A Father After 8 Years Of Waiting by ak22(m): 7:37pm On Jun 13, 2022
MrCover:
A Nigerian Pastor, Apostle Marvis Ogbeide is celebrating becoming a father for the first time after 8 years of waiting, Reports.

"Celebrate with me. It is a baby girl. I am now a proud father after 8 years of waiting." he announced on Facebook.

He Also shared photos from the naming ceremony held on Friday, June 10, 2022, As Sighted By , at Power House Assembly in Uromi, Edo State.

Congratulations.
Am happy for you

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As He Becomes A Father After 8 Years Of Waiting by allwayx: 7:43pm On Jun 13, 2022
Nigerian Pastor, Apostle Marvis Ogbeide is celebrating becoming a father for the first time after 8 years of waiting, Reports.

"Celebrate with me. It is a baby girl. I am now a proud father after 8 years of waiting." he announced on Facebook.

He Also shared photos from the naming ceremony held on Friday, June 10, 2022, As Sighted By , at Power House Assembly
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As He Becomes A Father After 8 Years Of Waiting by Nenzeey479: 7:43pm On Jun 13, 2022
grin Who knows weather sombori help am bleep em wife for am
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As He Becomes A Father After 8 Years Of Waiting by Allisgud: 7:46pm On Jun 13, 2022
This life get as he be some people go just dey drop am he go just dey turn to pikin,and he go hard some people to get am
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As He Becomes A Father After 8 Years Of Waiting by allwayx: 7:47pm On Jun 13, 2022
To God be all the Glory in Jesus Christ name. Amen.
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As He Becomes A Father After 8 Years Of Waiting by gloryhomemaker(f): 7:48pm On Jun 13, 2022
Congratulations to you. What a joy.
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As He Becomes A Father After 8 Years Of Waiting by Elderllyoungman: 7:49pm On Jun 13, 2022
mmadu5:

Scammer . He wants money first by transfer
sir? Are u sure u are quoting the right person?
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As He Becomes A Father After 8 Years Of Waiting by Lastborn0074: 7:49pm On Jun 13, 2022
CalabarPikin:
That joy

May Jah also hear the prayers of those who desire to have theirs... Amen

And for us were no ready, may it not come now until we're set.....Amen
If you kw say u no ready, no go do, u hia?
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As He Becomes A Father After 8 Years Of Waiting by CalabarPikin: 7:52pm On Jun 13, 2022
Lastborn0074:
If you kw say u no ready, no go do, u hia?

Hehehehe

I'll think about it sha
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As He Becomes A Father After 8 Years Of Waiting by tiger28: 7:52pm On Jun 13, 2022
Go do DNA ooooo.
Some of these women will do anything!
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As He Becomes A Father After 8 Years Of Waiting by twilliamx(m): 8:01pm On Jun 13, 2022
MrCover:

See More Good News @ www.. Com

Nna menn.. U Don change oo. You Don dey share good news....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As He Becomes A Father After 8 Years Of Waiting by ufuosman(m): 8:01pm On Jun 13, 2022
All thanks to God... Congratulations to them
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As He Becomes A Father After 8 Years Of Waiting by firstratedcitiz(m): 8:04pm On Jun 13, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Congrats to them

I pray God almighty answer my elder sister in Jesus mighty name, Amen
Amen.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As He Becomes A Father After 8 Years Of Waiting by koyyess: 8:15pm On Jun 13, 2022
Happy for them.
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As He Becomes A Father After 8 Years Of Waiting by pstTheo: 8:31pm On Jun 13, 2022
congratulations to you my Brother.Amonghon!!
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As He Becomes A Father After 8 Years Of Waiting by Tonero231: 8:32pm On Jun 13, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Congrats to them

I pray God almighty answer my elder sister in Jesus mighty name, Amen

Amen

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Girl In Abuja Cannot Locate Her Home & Parents(Pics) / Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" / Discipline: Funny Things Kids Were Beaten For Back In The Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.