Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

A PCM Posted To Anambra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A PCM Posted To Anambra (191 Views)

Fresh Nigerian Army Recruit Resigns After Being Posted To Maiduguri (video) / Godwin Maduka Donates Judiciary Complex To Anambra, Obiano Reacts / Atiku Campaign Angry Over Obiano’s Memo To Anambra Workers : (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A PCM Posted To Anambra by zealousayo(m): 7:14pm On Jun 12, 2022
Good evening, Nairalanders.
I'm a prospective corps member deployed to Anambra State. I'm from Osun State. Please I need honest answers about the security situation of that state. Is it advisable to go or I shou just wait till next batch, maybe the state of deployment would change?

Thanking you in anticipation.

Note: I posted this here because I know the number of people that visit this section is high.
Re: A PCM Posted To Anambra by AsomArchitectNG(m): 7:30pm On Jun 12, 2022
Nothing to worry about. Just mind your business and also avoid late nights
Re: A PCM Posted To Anambra by Yankee101: 7:34pm On Jun 12, 2022
Redeploy
The sit at home is getting out of hand
Random killings too

(1) (Reply)

Real Peter Obi Movement / Senator Ifeanyi Ubah’s Media Aid Resigns, Relinquishes Position In Afa Igbo Efun / Please delete

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.