Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,828 members, 7,802,649 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

How To Cure Stretch Mark - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Cure Stretch Mark (1188 Views)

How To Cure Premature expulsion And Satisfy Your Wife / Ebola Cure? Nigeria Professor Research on treatment with Bitter Kola / How To Cure Apollo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Cure Stretch Mark by eastpoint: 1:47am On Jul 21, 2011
Hi everyone, this is the stretch mark removal routine. If you are interested in joining please introduce yourself. This is an example of the introduction.

Hi, My name is Mrs Nairaland. I currently have stretch mark in my thighs, I was pregnant, and after my delivery, i had stretch mark all over my thighs and i want to remove it before august.

After this we shall all welcome you

Using our stretch mark creams and stretch mark lotions will heal and beautify your skin and reduce the appearance of stretch marks guaranteed. The following ingredients are widely accepted as beneficial for this purpose:

Cocoa butter
Rose hip oil
Emu oil
Jojoba oil
Castor oil
Shea butter
Vitamin A
Vitamin E
Vitamin C

Contact for the mixed and diluted product which is tested and trusted for 3years now.
+234 8125448663
Re: How To Cure Stretch Mark by eastpoint: 1:48am On Jul 21, 2011
Hi everyone, this is the stretch mark removal routine. If you are interested in joining please introduce yourself. This is an example of the introduction.

Hi, My name is Mrs Nairaland. I currently have stretch mark in my thighs, I was pregnant, and after my delivery, i had stretch mark all over my thighs and i want to remove it before august.

After this we shall all welcome you

Using our stretch mark creams and stretch mark lotions will heal and beautify your skin and reduce the appearance of stretch marks guaranteed. The following ingredients are widely accepted as beneficial for this purpose:

Cocoa butter
Rose hip oil
Emu oil
Jojoba oil
Castor oil
Shea butter
Vitamin A
Vitamin E
Vitamin C

Contact for the mixed and diluted product which is tested and trusted for 3years now.
+234 8125448663

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Urgent Help From Medical Doctors Of Experinced Married Couples / Why ƌƦε̲̣̣̣̥ 2nd Sons Always Taller? / Diabetes Cure?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.