Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,810 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? (32126 Views)

Why Do Most Nigerian Men Change Towards Their Wives After Having Kids / Why Men Will Always Be Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids / Why Do Men Lose Interest In Their Wives After Few Years In Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? by ahnie: 10:06am On Jun 13, 2022
DenreleDave:
leave the particular nairalander aside.

i am talking abt a general issue now...

if it is like this, then we should not blame men who have side chicks
Oga leave me and my marriage and family alone,my husband is not cheating and has never cheated.

I also need you to know that...I fee King owe you no apologies, you're not a stakeholder in my home.

I don't know if any of your sisters are having turbulent marriages,but leave my home the feck alone....

Pls channel your obsession with me to getting a better job and be damn fruitful to the society.

This would be the last time I would ever caution you again.

Cc: Lalasticlala
Chidi2022
Seun
Royalroy

8 Likes

Re: Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? by Margy: 10:14am On Jun 13, 2022
olasaad:
I think Infidelity is one of the reasons this happened in most marriages. The moment your wife suspect you of having extra marital affair she will definitely change and the love and affection you are getting from her before will authomatically move to her children.

This is the answer!.. when I wife notices her husband flirts, engages in extra marital affair..take it or leave, her love automatically shifts to the kids!...
No woman ,I repeat No woman whose husband is faithful to her and shares all emotions with her will ever show love to only the kids...impossible

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? by DenreleDave(m): 10:16am On Jun 13, 2022
ahnie:

Oga leave me and my marriage and family alone,my husband is not cheating and has never cheated.

I also need you to know that...I fee King owe you no apologies, you're not a stakeholder in my home.

I don't know if any of your sisters are having turbulent marriages,but leave my home the feck alone....

Pls channel your obsession with me to getting a better job and be damn fruitful to the society.

This would be the last time I would ever caution you again.

are u reporting me to lala? i brought out an issue that has been lingering for centuries and u think it is abt u..

cmon dont be like this ahnie, it is nt abt u

7 Likes

Re: Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? by DenreleDave(m): 10:18am On Jun 13, 2022
ahnie:

He's obsessed with me.....I don't have attention to give to him,I think he's jobless becox if he isn't,he would not carry my matter like bone straight.

Able bodied men I know invest their energies in making their lives better...like I said before,I owe him no damn explanation and he would never get my attention.

It beats my imagination...on a Monday morning like this ... you're suppose to be at work or think of what to better your life,you just dey carry my matter for head.

You're pained that I didn't join my husband in the fun....your coconut brain no be you reason welda he dey around or not?

You go just dey open mouth was was dey talk anyhow.continue monitoring my every moves .

las las u felt to the trap of those dt wanted to turn this to an issue.. u cud have ignore since it was not directed to you.

u cud have simply ignored..ahnie. i bear no grudge against you ..okat

7 Likes

Re: Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? by DenreleDave(m): 10:19am On Jun 13, 2022
Margy:

This is the answer!.. when I wife notices her husband flirts, engages in extra marital affair..take it or leave, her love automatically shifts to the kids!...
No woman ,I repeat No woman whose husband is faithful to her and shares all emotions with her will ever show love to only the kids...impossible

i still think u r wrong.. just dt u r denying it. ladies do loves to deny the obvious truth..

1 Like

Re: Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? by DenreleDave(m): 10:20am On Jun 13, 2022
dont make it her issue and pls leave her out of this... I am saying this generally. and u cant use just one person as a case study and decide thats how it is generally. I know these things too well but i wunt say much bcox ahnie already fell into the trap of those dt wants this thread to be an isssue
pozehnani:

Nope I won't leave her out cos I'm using her as a case study here for you to judge the general issue and Know why it's like that.

It's a lie. Men have side chick because it's in their nature to cheat and not because their spouse didn't give them a treat. Don't try to justify that act.

1 Like

Re: Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? by ahnie: 10:20am On Jun 13, 2022
DenreleDave:

are u reporting me to lala? i brought out an issue that has been lingering for centuries and u think it is abt u..

cmon dont be like this ahnie, it is nt abt u
Young man.i m too busy to banter words with you.you raised this issue because I posted my outing with our kids.

Harunawest drew my attention to it....abeg I use whatever you hold sacred to beg you...stay the feck outta my home.i owe you no explanation.

That being said....Do well to have a nice day.
Peace!!!

4 Likes

Re: Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? by DenreleDave(m): 10:25am On Jun 13, 2022
u r wrong.. read this.... post is notin, it is what i have always said because it happens well
ahnie:

Young man.i m too busy to banter words with you.you raised this issue because I posted my outing with my our kids.

Harunawest drew my attention to it....abeg I use whatever you hold sacred to beg you...stay the feck outta my home.i owe you no explanation.

That being said....Do well to have a nice day.
Peace!!!

https://www.nairaland.com/6166388/guys-careful-woman-wunt-turn
Re: Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? by ahnie: 10:27am On Jun 13, 2022
DenreleDave:
u r wrong.. read this.... post is notin, it is what i have always said because it happens well

Pls leave me alone....young man m in the middle of something and you're distracting me.i have heard you.

Stay safe and take care.
Re: Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? by DenreleDave(m): 10:28am On Jun 13, 2022
ahnie:

Pls leave me alone....young man m in the middle of something and you're distracting me.i have heard you.

Stay safe and take care.

my apologies ahnie.. i am a fan of your threads...

my sincere apologies okay
Re: Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? by ahnie: 10:32am On Jun 13, 2022
DenreleDave:

my apologies ahnie.. i am a fan of your threads...

my sincere apologies okay
No qualms!
No offense taken again.
Bye.

1 Like

Re: Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? by pozehnani(f): 10:53am On Jun 13, 2022
DenreleDave:
dont make it her issue and pls leave her out of this... I am saying this generally. and u cant use just one person as a case study and decide thats how it is generally. I know these things too well but i wunt say much bcox ahnie already fell into the trap of those dt wants this thread to be an isssue

Stop sounding like a sissy by implying the bolded. It was simply on a general note I gave my submission and only used her as an illustration. No issues here whatsoever except you're the one making things up in your head

I'm out!

3 Likes

Re: Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? by DenreleDave(m): 10:54am On Jun 13, 2022
sorry sissy pozehnani embarassed
pozehnani:

[/b]
Stop sounding like a sissy by implying the bolded. It was simply on a general note I gave my submission and only used her as an illustration. No issues here whatsoever except you're the one making things up in your head

I'm out!
Re: Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? by Chidi2022: 12:07pm On Jun 13, 2022
DenreleDave:

You are a very wicked soul... its not about her? then who is the popular nairalander that shows off her kids but not her husband you reffered to? Swear with your entire life that you are not reffering to ahnie? Abdulazzez, you are a manipulative spineless man who squats like a woman to pee... pussy oshi... Bobrisky senior brother.... just imagining how you jump from one neighbor room to another to gossip, since you are like this on a faceless forum...pele oooh..alabosi okunrin..

17 Likes

Re: Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? by phemmyfour: 12:35pm On Jun 13, 2022
Margy:

seconded

2 Likes

Re: Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? by ufotunang: 2:36pm On Jun 13, 2022
Because they are tired of the man cucumber..so they will secretly go and play away match

1 Like

Re: Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? by Hezmatosky: 2:37pm On Jun 13, 2022
But is it not good? Time for you to flex on as a man. Instead of you leaving with a watch dog. Men need space abeg angry

5 Likes

Re: Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? by julybaba(m): 2:37pm On Jun 13, 2022
Marriage is hardwork

1 Like

Re: Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? by Ijoba85: 2:37pm On Jun 13, 2022
because normal , love go shift go the children now, the man go wait till the children grow comot for the house before him go get the love back at least that time e go remain only the two of them for house so the wife no go get choice than make she love her husband back again

1 Like

Re: Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? by sisisioge: 2:37pm On Jun 13, 2022
Your second opinion is very valid. A lot of women are not happy in their marriages. If they are unhappy, the likely root of their unhappiness is the husband. How can they include the root of their unhappiness in their little pursuits of happiness? You see how complicated the matter is? That is why those who can afford their lives take a lot of time to settle down. It isnt about marrying anyone, it's about marrying your friend!

9 Likes

Re: Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? by Terrier99: 2:38pm On Jun 13, 2022
Ahnie, you don buy market
Re: Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? by Miskasham: 2:39pm On Jun 13, 2022
sisisioge:
Your second opinion is very valid. A lot of women are not happy in their marriages. If they are unhappy, the likely root of their unhappiness is the husband. How can they include the root of their unhappiness in their little pursuits if happiness? You see how complicated the matter is? That is why those who can afford their lives take a lot of time to settle down. It isnt about marrying anyone, it's about marrying your friend!
stop vomiting rubbish like a frustrated slowpoke

1 Like

Re: Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? by Sirqt5(m): 2:39pm On Jun 13, 2022
d op u dey talk about dey open her threads for sympathy . na format . Nairalanders don donate money to her b4

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? by TheMostComplex1: 2:41pm On Jun 13, 2022
olasaad:
I think Infidelity is one of the reasons this happened in most marriages. The moment your wife suspect you of having extra marital affair she will definitely change and the love and affection you are getting from her before will authomatically move to her children.

On point because she can't come & kill herself

1 Like

Re: Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? by bigdammyj: 2:43pm On Jun 13, 2022
Reading...
Re: Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? by abobote: 2:46pm On Jun 13, 2022
My own is the other way round. My wife de vomplain say, I no de send her, say na only the kids I de send

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Should Working Wives Share Household Expenses With Their Husbands? / Is It Right For My Wife To Serve Her Brother Food Before Me In My Own House / Husband Forced To Marry Wife’s Corpse In Ebonyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.