Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

Atiku Abubakar Playing Football In His Compound (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Playing Football In His Compound (Video) (57900 Views)

Youths Playing Football In The Street Of Okota, Lagos On Election Day (Photo) / Man Rescued Scared INEC Official Who Ran Into His Compound In Lagos / President Buhari Chilling In His Compound In Daura, Give The Picture A Caption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Abubakar Playing Football In His Compound (Video) by Deltawarri(m): 8:00am On Jun 13, 2022
The Presidential Candidate of the PDP Atiku Abubakar was seen a video playing football in his Compound.

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20YwyW-0h08

Some Nigerians thinks maybe He is trying to prove to Nigerians that he is strong and very much healthy to rule Nigeria

https://www.instagram.com/p/CeuUvpFodAI/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Playing Football In His Compound (Video) by Rastaramsey(m): 8:00am On Jun 13, 2022
Tell that APC candidate to run 15 metres make I check something grin grin grin

Baba go dey use football age for us...

Person wey go don enter 92 grin grin grin

344 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Playing Football In His Compound (Video) by fvck(m): 8:03am On Jun 13, 2022
If only we all could unite like we did during the endsars and vote enmass for Peter Obi... Let's have a one day nation wide match for him... These polithiefcians go fear,because their bet is on rigging.

363 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Playing Football In His Compound (Video) by WalkinggBenson: 8:04am On Jun 13, 2022
As a former football team captain, I don't care.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Playing Football In His Compound (Video) by QuotaSystem: 8:06am On Jun 13, 2022
How many years ago? Lmao.

These people are desperately trying to distract us from Atiku’s secret medical trip to Germany grin

Just tell us when he comes back cool

239 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Playing Football In His Compound (Video) by Frigga13: 8:06am On Jun 13, 2022
The very incoming

President of Nigeria 2023

Atiku for a strong Naira and a better economy

Power to the people

North 2023

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Playing Football In His Compound (Video) by ItsGoodToBeGood: 8:07am On Jun 13, 2022
This one wey Atiku dey play ball with my Christmas cloth, who he wan impress?

Atiku/Obi would have been tha Bomb but as it is now, I will OBIdiently vote for the candidate of my choice.

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Playing Football In His Compound (Video) by Frigga13: 8:10am On Jun 13, 2022
QuotaSystem:
How many years ago? Stale video.

These people are desperately trying to distract us from Atiku’s secret medical trip to Germany grin

Just tell us when he comes back cool

Atiku is so physically strong .. don’t argue that

Tinubu is a shaking leaf.. and a sick old man

You don’t compare Apple with rotten orange

Power to the people
North 2023

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Playing Football In His Compound (Video) by Pristine664: 8:12am On Jun 13, 2022
Lol
Re: Atiku Abubakar Playing Football In His Compound (Video) by Nobody: 8:12am On Jun 13, 2022
Can tinubu do this?

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Playing Football In His Compound (Video) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:12am On Jun 13, 2022
Should we die because is playing football

I don’t understand

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Playing Football In His Compound (Video) by chatinent: 8:12am On Jun 13, 2022
To get stamina to loot baa?

He is even scoring own goals. What's the hope for Nigeria then!

Cristiano Lootnaldo, ndewo.

Anytime I see these old men, what's about to enter my mouth is please pray for Nigeria.

18 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Playing Football In His Compound (Video) by Mykelslim: 8:12am On Jun 13, 2022
This one go use Nigerians play football. Even score own goals grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Playing Football In His Compound (Video) by Nonexisting: 8:12am On Jun 13, 2022
Shots fired. If you know you know. grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Playing Football In His Compound (Video) by Dailymice: 8:13am On Jun 13, 2022
angry
Re: Atiku Abubakar Playing Football In His Compound (Video) by christejames(m): 8:13am On Jun 13, 2022
What message is Atiku trying to send to Tinubu? *pondering*

Well, all I know is, on the same pitch, Obi will dribble Atiku back to his youthful days cool cool

8 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Playing Football In His Compound (Video) by PericomaNwankwo: 8:13am On Jun 13, 2022
So what How does that add to his credibility??

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Playing Football In His Compound (Video) by Pristine664: 8:13am On Jun 13, 2022
Frigga13:

Power to the people
North 2023

Let's see the full video.

Old video by the way.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Playing Football In His Compound (Video) by Jamiubond009(m): 8:13am On Jun 13, 2022
grin
Re: Atiku Abubakar Playing Football In His Compound (Video) by FactsvsFicti0n: 8:13am On Jun 13, 2022
Campaign strategy

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Playing Football In His Compound (Video) by Offpoint1: 8:13am On Jun 13, 2022
Sorry Atiku, I voted for you last time... But now I am Obified...

If Buhari can give someone a support hand to lift something, then know something is terribly wrong.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Playing Football In His Compound (Video) by ufotty2001: 8:13am On Jun 13, 2022
Tinubu and Atiku will not help us.. this is another suffering for 8yrs. Let vote in competent person..

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Playing Football In His Compound (Video) by sotall(m): 8:13am On Jun 13, 2022
shocked
Re: Atiku Abubakar Playing Football In His Compound (Video) by Prince111111: 8:13am On Jun 13, 2022
The man is very strong. I hope Adan(BAT) could also join him

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Playing Football In His Compound (Video) by Nobody: 8:14am On Jun 13, 2022
Now ants of envy would start biting.

This man healthy,enjoying his life.

But others,are sad.

Tinubu too and Obi are respectively blessed.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Playing Football In His Compound (Video) by WibusJaga: 8:14am On Jun 13, 2022
Trying to drive home the message:
Say no to Sai Kaka. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Playing Football In His Compound (Video) by Stevenson20: 8:14am On Jun 13, 2022
It seems Nairaland has nothing good to offer again other than posting someone playing football.

Will this information make $1 equal N1

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Playing Football In His Compound (Video) by AntiChristian: 8:14am On Jun 13, 2022
Papa dey enjoy his time.

Na fans get trouble!
Re: Atiku Abubakar Playing Football In His Compound (Video) by IVORY2009(m): 8:14am On Jun 13, 2022
Please pray for Nigeria

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Playing Football In His Compound (Video) by Alexaonfleek: 8:15am On Jun 13, 2022
Nowadays politicians are desperately trying to sell themselves to the youths, in order to be seen as young.
I love to see it.
However, the youths already have their preferred candidate and frankly, atiku doesn't cut it.
Atiku has a history of corruption, and Nigeria doesn't need a corrupt president now.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Playing Football In His Compound (Video) by Prince111111: 8:15am On Jun 13, 2022
And some people have been saying He has travelled for medical reasons

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Playing Football In His Compound (Video) by QuotaSystem: 8:15am On Jun 13, 2022
Frigga13:

Power to the people
North 2023

I have no wahala if power remains North. It’s a win-win if it was just about me…but this is about Nigeria’s progress.

As people get older they go for regular medical check-up’s and it’s normal…but posting old videos to cover up Atiku’s medical trip to Germany as if he is superhuman is plain fraudulent and dishonest.

126 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Prewedding Photo Of Fatima Buhari And Ya'u Gimba Kumo / Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square / Hunters Kill A Lion In Borno Village As Residents Return To Abandoned Villages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.