Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,147 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

Nairaland Is Monetized (photos) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nairaland Is Monetized (photos) (3809 Views)

Promote Your Social Media Account With Us & Get Monetized Within A Month / Nairaland Is A Great Platform / How Can Surveys Be Monetized? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Is Monetized (photos) by Astrokid911: 8:09am On Jun 13, 2022
A guy vioce out his opinion that nairaland should be monetized like tiktok,but to be honest it is, many of us don't just know it let me explain
Many individual have gotten Life changing opportunities by just posting about there business,this won't even take less than a minute depending on how well u know marketing.

Someone like me have been opened to opportunities of various forms some have been employed and have transformed their life through this forum, some have gotten their destiny helper, all you have to do is take advantage of the audience.and post the right means of information

Note that nairalanders audience are not just ordinary average Nigerians some are in diaspora,some business tycoons, most are doing well millionaires so do well to seize the power of your audience

I'm Sam, a 21 years old 200 level student of electronics and telecommunication engineering and I believe so much in making a difference in nairaland a diploma graduate of computer science a very strategic marketer,and I work remotely very effectively, remember I'm not begging I'm just selling my potentials text me on WhatsApp( 08163651986) if you believe in my rear potentials, I wouldn't mind being tested

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Is Monetized (photos) by Crixxx: 8:15am On Jun 13, 2022
That's Igbo and Igbo news is very dominant here because they know alot of people are interested in anything Igbo

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Is Monetized (photos) by Astrokid911: 8:16am On Jun 13, 2022
U can what's app me for business ideas and online training in affiliate marketing and freelancing
Re: Nairaland Is Monetized (photos) by Astrokid911: 8:17am On Jun 13, 2022
Crixxx:
That's Igbo and Igbo news is very dominant here because they know alot of people are interested in anything Igbo
explain sir

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Is Monetized (photos) by Omini247: 10:56am On Jun 13, 2022
Your "rear potentials" for real?
Don't let them bobrisky read that before you correct yourself
Re: Nairaland Is Monetized (photos) by BigDawsNet: 10:59am On Jun 13, 2022
Atleast let seun give us Verification icon

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Is Monetized (photos) by YoungBlackRico(m): 11:38am On Jun 13, 2022
Astrokid911:

I'm Sam, a 21 years old 200 level student of electronics and telecommunication engineering and I believe so much in making a difference in nairaland a diploma graduate of computer science a very strategic marketer,and I work remotely very effectively, remember I'm not begging I'm just selling my potentials text me on WhatsApp( 08163651986) if you believe in my rear potentials, I wouldn't mind being tested

Nah, thanks! I'd rather believe in the 'rear' of the other gender!
Re: Nairaland Is Monetized (photos) by Tissaia(f): 12:53pm On Jun 13, 2022
Everyone av opinion on how nairaland should be.... Go stitch your own nairaland
Re: Nairaland Is Monetized (photos) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 1:10pm On Jun 13, 2022
Rubbish..

They asked to be paid for likes and threads created..
Re: Nairaland Is Monetized (photos) by marenx: 2:09pm On Jun 13, 2022
BoldConcepts:
BoldConcepts.

WATCH AS LONG AND NEVER PAY A DIME.

For individuals who have the equipment listed below,the price remain fixed around lagos mainland if it's high land increment in Service.
OJO...IYANO-IBA...IGONDU...IKOTU.. EGBEDA...IPAJA...OKIAFOR...FESTAC...SATALITE TOWN...MILE2,ORILE.

Off to mainland: LEKKI, EPE AJAH, PHASE1 etc ₦7999

Free to air can be referred to as a platform where channels and broadcaster provide 24/7 current content home and abroad such as :- Africa & American Movies,cartoons,news, documentary,

INSTALLATION REQUIREMENTS PURCHASE.

Get as to over 50 to 200+ fta channels, moreover you determine how many channels you need depends on your area of interest excluding football viewing.

You get an alternative to watching over 1000 entertaining tv program such as:-

....24/7Nigeria & American
church TV's, Foriegn & Local channels News,Telenovelas, Documentary
Yoruba, Gbedu, music24,wrestling
Pranks program, Comedy, American got talent and so likely cartoons & learning programs for your kids.

ARE YOU INTRESTED FOR A NEW PACKAGE?...this are the requirements listed below to purchase one time or you have some of them, kindly reach me on the telephone number right away for schedule Installation proper.

1.RELIABLE STRONG DECODER
2.DISH
3.SAT.RECEIVER &
4.COXIAL CABLE (Total requirements cost is ₦30,000-₦35,000)

Hence it depends if you need one Reception @ 6999 or double Reception to get more free to air channels, which automatically involves double Installation service cost as workmanship proper.

This other options are available if you may need them as a result of relocating or brand new Installation.
...D3TV
...G0TV
TV INSTALLATION
& ELECTRICAL FITTINGS INSTALLATION

4YEARS GAURANTEE!!! Location; LAGOS ON PAYMENT ON DELIVERY.

PLEASE ENDEAVOR TO DIRECT YOUR ORDER HERE ON THIS DIGIT { 081...323...32..
882}

Hi!

I'm from Jos.

Concerning the decoder for free channels, from the beginning the most important news channels appear, the disappear gradually. What's the major cause?
Re: Nairaland Is Monetized (photos) by ItooWorWor(m): 2:54pm On Jun 13, 2022
Crixxx:

Werey grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Is Monetized (photos) by DEmejioba1: 4:33pm On Jun 13, 2022
[quote author=Astrokid911 post=113752138]U can what's app me for business ideas and online training in affiliate marketing and freelancing[/quote
your contact number pls
Re: Nairaland Is Monetized (photos) by Royce001(m): 5:41pm On Jun 13, 2022
Hello,
Pls am in need of a car for rental to be used for (uber and bolt) am going to deliver weekly.

I am ready to start work immediately.

Pls if you have any uber/bolt spec car available hit me up on 09066189043

Location is Ikeja, Lagos.

If you are an intending investor/partner and you are willing to invest in uber/Bolt business in Lagos, please don't hesitate to get in touch with me, I handle car with care and you will have good return on your investment, you wont regret working with me.
25k weekly remittance.

Call me on 09066189043
WhatsApp 09066189043
Re: Nairaland Is Monetized (photos) by Kiddogarcia(m): 5:58pm On Jun 13, 2022
Abeg na me be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement
Re: Nairaland Is Monetized (photos) by Gadafii: 9:04pm On Jun 13, 2022
Na you Dey text your self and Dey reply back

Thanks yo gbwhatsapp and business WhatsApp grin
Re: Nairaland Is Monetized (photos) by Astrokid911: 10:58pm On Jun 13, 2022
BigDawsNet:
Atleast let seun give us Verification icon
seriously
Re: Nairaland Is Monetized (photos) by Astrokid911: 10:58pm On Jun 13, 2022
Gadafii:
Na you Dey text your self and Dey reply back

Thanks yo gbwhatsapp and business WhatsApp grin
guy check the back of your spinal cord belike he no connect to ur brain well

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Is Monetized (photos) by Astrokid911: 10:59pm On Jun 13, 2022
[quote author=DEmejioba1 post=113767913][/quote]08163651986
Re: Nairaland Is Monetized (photos) by Odunayow: 2:03am On Jun 14, 2022
Is your WhatsApp a sea of unsaved contacts?

Now you can save contacts automatically immediately they land in your DM without even touching your phone

This is a great tool for;

• Businesses on WhatsApp
• Affiliate Marketers/WhatsApp Marketers
• WhatsApp Coaches

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwFFh0ixrww
Re: Nairaland Is Monetized (photos) by BoldConcepts(m): 8:33pm On Jun 16, 2022
Contact an installer close to you
marenx:

Hi!

I'm from Jos.

Concerning the decoder for free channels, from the beginning the most important news channels appear, the disappear gradually. What's the major cause?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Is Monetized (photos) by Olorundamilola: 2:30am On Jun 17, 2022
I’m damilola I’m 20 years old I’m computer software engineer, I’m a 200 level studentstudying pure and applied mathematics. I sell laptops also and I know I have a full potential to work and build business if I get the opportunity to do so

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy - Estate Manager Lagos Nigeria / Union Bank Interview / Sterling Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Program 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.