Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

Peter Obi's Hand Over Note - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Hand Over Note (256 Views)

Peter Obi's Hand Over Note To Willie Obiano / DCP Kyari Hand Over Note To DCP Disu New IRT Commander / Ag-hos Yemi-esan Receives Hand Over Note From Oyo-ita (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi's Hand Over Note by Macphenson: 8:15am On Jun 13, 2022
I came across this document from Peter Obi and I am wowed.

Honestly Peter Obi is of a different class when it comes to governance and administration.

Nigerian Youths, lets take back our future.

Lalasticlala
Seun
Mynd44

Push this to front page please.

Re: Peter Obi's Hand Over Note by PoliteActivist: 8:18am On Jun 13, 2022
It is actually something of a miracle that, against all odds, a decent person like Obi is actually running for president. Despite all the people who swore to dedtroy him for not letting them loot Anambra. Normally such a person will never go into politics (as he himself says below) or they would have been run out of politics long ago by the devious majority!

Here are some shorts:
Okupe on Obi
https://youtube.com/shorts/C71w6_pt0ig?feature=share

Obi speaking
https://youtube.com/shorts/APM-DhT3l0s?feature=share

HRH Augustine Bola Adegunloye (Egbeji Oloogun of Nigeria) talks about Tinubu, says he ought be in jail - like Atiku
https://youtube.com/shorts/OMHgTIDNUEw?feature=share
Re: Peter Obi's Hand Over Note by Crixxx: 8:19am On Jun 13, 2022
Haters of a prosperous Nigeria will run from this
Re: Peter Obi's Hand Over Note by rentgyd2000s: 9:06am On Jun 13, 2022
You must not juxtapose Obi to BAT each time. Each has his strengths and weaknesses.

We are repeating the mistakes of Zik and Awo. Even if the ideas/interests the two are representing do not agree, attacking each other is not a must.

Each time you want to write against Tinubu, each time you want to talk about Tinunbu, ask yourself what bad thing has Tinunbu done to me, to my people? Ask again: Do those things happen in my own home state? Be sincere when answering yourself.

The same thing goes for you, each time you want to write against Obi, each time you want to say something against Obi, ask yourself: What has Obi done to me? Be sincere when answering yourself.

Above all, ask yourself this?
1. If BAT wins, what worst thing can his group do against my people? What best thing can his group do for my people?

2. If Obi wins, what worst thing can his group do against my people? What best thing can his group do for my people?

3. If Atiku wins, what worst thing can his group do against my people? What best thing can his group do for my people?

4. If Kwakwanso wins, what worst thing can his group do against my people? What best thing can his group do for my people?

Compare your answers. This exercise, IF YOU CAN TRULY DO IT may guide you in choosing whom to shout for, whom to shout against and whom not to vote for.

(1) (Reply)

Those Agboros Stopping People From Getting PVC, Whose Agent Are They? / Igbos Will Atikulate Before The End Of The Year. / Prophetic Signs About Nigeria 2023 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.