Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,389 members, 7,781,117 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:18 AM

Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here - Travel (87) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here (186996 Views)

Dv Lottery 2013/2014 / Dv Lottery! How Do I Fill These? / 6,006 Nigerians Win 2010 Us Dv Lottery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (92) (Go Down)

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 6:28pm On Oct 10, 2012
adzovia: i am hoping to get an answer here since most of you are already green card holders. how difficult is it for a person with just a wassce result to get the visa

it is as difficult as 1 plus two if you are not well prepared and easy as a almighty formula if you are fully prepared.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by adzovia(f): 6:32pm On Oct 10, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

it is as difficult as 1 plus two if you are not well prepared and easy as a almighty formula if you are fully prepared.
do u know anyone with just a wassce result who was given the visa?
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 6:52pm On Oct 10, 2012
adzovia:

I know 10, right from 1992 up to date
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by adzovia(f): 6:54pm On Oct 10, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

I know 10, right from 1992 up to date
thank you
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 7:00pm On Oct 10, 2012
adzovia:
thank you

There is this boy in my street in Nigeria,he won dv 2010 after his SSCE, he lives in New York, presently working with stop and shop as assistant manager, also attending community college in New york,the boy is doing brilliantly well and top the VC list.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 10, 2012
adzovia:

So many.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by adzovia(f): 8:05pm On Oct 10, 2012
ferdiii:

So many.
thanks guys. cause some people are saying that it is very difficult to get it with just your wassce
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by adzovia(f): 9:01pm On Oct 10, 2012
another question. do i need a letter from national service to show i have finished my service
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 9:06pm On Oct 10, 2012
adzovia: i am hoping to get an answer here since most of you are already green card holders. how difficult is it for a person with just a wassce result to get the visa
Never worry yourself much about that,just be prepared to defend some subjects you did in school
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by adzovia(f): 9:16pm On Oct 10, 2012
temmytanny: Never worry yourself much about that,just be prepared to defend some subjects you did in school
thanks dear
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Kemzone2003: 10:42pm On Oct 10, 2012
All you need to know " A Guide to New Immigrant" even potential immigrant can read this

http://www.uscis.gov/files/nativedocuments/M-618.pdf
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Dejie4live: 3:31pm On Oct 11, 2012
@ Adzobia, as a matter of fact, the basic requirement for the DV-lottery is your WAsSCE while everyother thing is secondary. The best you can do to help yourself is to prepare to answer questions based on your WASSCE & University courses. Getting a letter from NYSC might just to be better prepared but statements, transcripts, I.d cards & even pics of you in service can take care of that but the bottom is that you're still good with your O levels. @ Temmytanny, how far, you don enter? Hope you still hear from the rest of our guys? Will be glad to hear from you. Enjoy!
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by ola4yinka(m): 3:15am On Oct 12, 2012
Pls house need to clarify something, after playing as a married person n u are selected can u go for the interview alone and tell them that u wish to let ur partner n children join u later that u want to go alone and get settled in first?....
Secondly, is it ok to go with 2012 ssce result with 2004 gce.. Pls response needed, thanks.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by auschris: 7:41am On Oct 12, 2012
Dear All/Moderator,
I suggest that this thread be closed since DV 2012 has formally come to an end. Let's channel our inputs to the DV 2013 and DV 2014 preparations(which should be closed after Nov, 3).
Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by adzovia(f): 11:47am On Oct 12, 2012
auschris: Dear All/Moderator,
I suggest that this thread be closed since DV 2012 has formally come to an end. Let's channel our inputs to the DV 2013 and DV 2014 preparations(which should be closed after Nov, 3).
Thank you.
i do not agree cause most of us need inputs from the people here who have already been through the process. and most of you are currently living there so after we also get our visas you can also help us with infos on flight bookings and getting our other papers based on your experience. if you close this thread most of you wont see the need to come to the 2013 and 2014 threads to help us.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 2:07pm On Oct 12, 2012
Thank you.
why close it?

1 Like

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by auschris: 3:00pm On Oct 12, 2012
temmytanny: why close it?
Dear All/Moderator,
Thank you.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 12, 2012
The thread should not be closed..it is still of great importance as selectees can still refer to it for experience amongst other things
auschris:
Dear All/Moderator,
Thank you.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 3:34pm On Oct 12, 2012
tovalli: The thread should not be closed..it is still of great importance as selectees can still refer to it for experience amongst other things
further question can still be asked
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by dridowu: 3:49pm On Oct 12, 2012
Thank you.
If u think d thread shd b close, dn i guess you (yoursef) should not contribute to d thread anymore, because DV 2012 has officially klose does not mean d thread should also b klose. So funny again DV 2014 Preparatory page should also b klose again afta Nov 3? No info is a WASTE
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Leripa(m): 4:02pm On Oct 12, 2012
@temmytanny: i sent an email to you now. Kindly check your inbox please. Thank you.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by jacksyno(m): 6:31pm On Oct 12, 2012
ola4yinka: Pls house need to clarify something, after playing as a married person n u are selected can u go for the interview alone and tell them that u wish to let ur partner n children join u later that u want to go alone and get settled in first?....
Secondly, is it ok to go with 2012 ssce result with 2004 gce.. Pls response needed, thanks.

So long u filled in ur DSP/DS forms that they are joining u later and the interview notifications didn't require for them to appear for the interview, I guess u be ok.
I don't see anything wrong with combining those certificates. I believe so long as u can prove that u have the min education requirement, it doesn't matter d year combination.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by jacksyno(m): 6:40pm On Oct 12, 2012
Thank you.
The last time I visited dv2013 forum, I was so mad as they completely deviated from the aim of the forum to other things as insuslts and stuff. That said, I think we should maintain this thread for those truly hungry for info to come feed themselves and get informed.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by ola4yinka(m): 7:30pm On Oct 12, 2012
jack_syno:

So long u filled in ur DSP/DS forms that they are joining u later and the interview notifications didn't require for them to appear for the interview, I guess u be ok.
I don't see anything wrong with combining those certificates. I believe so long as u can prove that u have the min education requirement, it doesn't matter d year combination.
Thanks so much
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by auschris: 7:41pm On Oct 12, 2012
It is only a suggestion. I'm not stuck on it, though. The fact that a thread is closed those not mean it will disappear completely(the only thing is that people can no longer post comments on it). It will still there for reference purposes.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by auschris: 7:44pm On Oct 12, 2012
jack_syno:
The last time I visited dv2013 forum, I was so mad as they completely deviated from the aim of the forum to other things as insuslts and stuff. That said, I think we should maintain this thread for those truly hungry for info to come feed themselves and get informed.
It is only a suggestion. I'm not stuck on it, though. The fact that a thread is closed those not mean it will disappear completely(the only thing is that people can no longer post comments on it). It will still there for reference purposes.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by auschris: 7:49pm On Oct 12, 2012
dridowu: If u think d thread shd b close, dn i guess you (yoursef) should not contribute to d thread anymore, because DV 2012 has officially klose does not mean d thread should also b klose. So funny again DV 2014 Preparatory page should also b klose again afta Nov 3? No info is a WASTE
I totally agree with you that no info is a WASTE but when a bunch of info is pooled together, it will be more accessible.
If I may ask, what purpose will the DV 2014 preparatory thread serve if it still open after Nov 3.?

1 Like

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Easye83(m): 11:55pm On Oct 12, 2012
Do u get 2 choose d state u want 2 stay after being selectd n given visa
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by godello: 12:18pm On Oct 13, 2012
Pls can anyone assist me in checking my my dv lottery status. Pls if willing indicate. Thanks.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by jacksyno(m): 12:36pm On Oct 13, 2012
godello: Pls can anyone assist me in checking my my dv lottery status. Pls if willing indicate. Thanks.

Here: https://www.dvlottery.state.gov/ESC/
Make sure u have your confirmation number.
Goodluck!
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by jacksyno(m): 12:47pm On Oct 13, 2012
Easye83: Do u get 2 choose d state u want 2 stay after being selectd n given visa
Once given d visa u are free to live anywhere in d US. Though its better u stay with the host (US address) u filled in ur DS/DSP form.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Tiwanna(f): 1:56pm On Oct 13, 2012
godello: Pls can anyone assist me in checking my my dv lottery status. Pls if willing indicate. Thanks.

sure send your confirmation no, surname, and dob to this email lustluv44@yahoo.com and i will check it for u.

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (92)

Adventure In Ireland / *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** / Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.