Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here - Travel (89) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here (187178 Views)

Dv Lottery 2013/2014 / Dv Lottery! How Do I Fill These? / 6,006 Nigerians Win 2010 Us Dv Lottery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (Go Down)

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Leripa(m): 12:16pm On Oct 24, 2012
Tiwanna:

SIR U DEY AVOID 2013 PAGE

I was wondering too.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 2:33pm On Oct 24, 2012
pjogutum1: PLS I AM ONE OF THE 2013 DV WINNERS MY CASE NO:20132AF00017*** WHEN IA MY INTERVIEW LIKELY TO HOLD? BECAUSE MY WIFE IS EXPECTING BY APRIL I NEED YOUR HELP AND I AM YET TO RECIEVE MY 2NL.

That is not a problem,quickly complete additional frm 230 for the baby and scan it to kcc,write a short note to Lagos iv informing them about the new arrival.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by jacksyno(m): 3:13pm On Oct 24, 2012
Tiwanna:

SIR U DEY AVOID 2013 PAGE
My dear, the last time I was there d wahala in the house (dv2013) nor let me go back. Its all suppose to be about info sharing and not hitting on each other.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by jacksyno(m): 3:16pm On Oct 24, 2012
Leripa:

I was wondering too.
Ooh oh.. smiley smiley
Well, I just didnt like the flow in d house the last time I visited there.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by jacksyno(m): 12:29pm On Oct 26, 2012
Gat to run now. Bye bye forumites!
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Billy23(m): 3:29pm On Oct 26, 2012
Pls i registered for this year us dvlottery and in the form i used some high school with no degree and during april/may i would be writing my waec exam..pls i want to know if its still ok or not and also when will they likely to call for an interview at the embassy if by God's grace i win? Pls help as i await ur positive replies
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Tiwanna(f): 3:37pm On Oct 26, 2012
Billy23: Pls i registered for this year us dvlottery and in the form i used some high school with no degree and during april/may i would be writing my waec exam..pls i want to know if its still ok or not and also when will they likely to call for an interview at the embassy if by God's grace i win? Pls help as i await ur positive replies

what u filled means u havent finished high school. u should have put high school degree and nt some high sch deg. u have made a terrible mistake there.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Billy23(m): 4:07pm On Oct 26, 2012
Tiwanna:

what u filled means u havent finished high school. u should have put high school degree and nt some high sch deg. u have made a terrible mistake there.
Does that mean all hope is lost? Am 15 and presently in s3.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Tiwanna(f): 4:50pm On Oct 26, 2012
Billy23:
Does that mean all hope is lost? Am 15 and presently in s3.

if u win, u can present the result u will write may/june and it will be okay. so just pray that god favors u cuz i cant say 4 sure.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Ibracadabra: 8:50pm On Oct 26, 2012
@ Temmy, Gentinger, Adesoji and any other person who has knowledge about how this age declaration affidavit for NPC works, I have a problem.. I've been told that to get d NPC age attestation, that I need to swear an affidavit... Now I just found out from someone that I CANNOT swear an age declaration affidavit by myself (because I wasn't there when I was born) but that I need to get my dad, or mom or elder relative to swear it on my behalf... Now here's the problem- I just got into Lag few days ago and there's no family of mine I can call on here... Is there any way around this bottle neck or do I just pay the 8k to d NPC guy (who asked me pay and he'd take care of everything) to sort this all out for me?
Any help would b deeply appreciated
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 9:15pm On Oct 26, 2012
Ibracadabra: @ Temmy, Gentinger, Adesoji and any other person who has knowledge about how this age declaration affidavit for NPC works, I have a problem.. I've been told that to get d NPC age attestation, that I need to swear an affidavit... Now I just found out from someone that I CANNOT swear an age declaration affidavit by myself (because I wasn't there when I was born) but that I need to get my dad, or mom or elder relative to swear it on my behalf... Now here's the problem- I just got into Lag few days ago and there's no family of mine I can call on here... Is there any way around this bottle neck or do I just pay the 8k to d NPC guy (who asked me pay and he'd take care of everything) to sort this all out for me?
Any help would b deeply appreciated
I dont know much about NPC cert
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 11:58pm On Oct 26, 2012
temmytanny: I dont know much about NPC cert

Yes you can't swore an affidavit for age declaration yourself,a member of your family must do it for you,is it culposary you must do it in Lagos? you can do it where your family resides now.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by swisstourist: 3:36am On Oct 27, 2012
Hi guys.

I am a winner of dv 2012. got green card. I been in usa since august 2012.been in las vegas and Miami.

iI can tell you it s big shit now. Low paid job and life is damn expensive.

If u think it s better there, ah ah ah, it s worse than a poor country.

see in a poor country, life is cheap, but if you have a little job or no job u can live. but in the USA u need a car,. food is expensive and no good paid job, only shit job and you need to work 16 hours a day in a dollar general shop or Wal mart.

In usa many people in the streets beging for money... lot of bums...

My Us friends told the same.... It s hard now.... harder than 10 years ago when iI was student in the USA...

1 Like

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Ibracadabra: 3:40am On Oct 27, 2012
swisstourist: Hi guys.

I am a winner of dv 2012. got green card. I been in usa since august 2012.been in las vegas and Miami.

see in a poor country, life is cheap, but if you have a little job or no job u can live. but in the USA u need a car,. food is expensive and no good paid job, only shit job and you need to work 16 hours a day in a dollar general shop or Wal mart.

My Us friends told the same.... It s hard now.... harder than 10 years ago when iI was student in the USA...

This story dey somehow sha
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Nobody: 7:55am On Oct 27, 2012

You've studied there and still like this? You need to spruce yourself, buddy.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 8:31am On Oct 27, 2012

u are back again to discourage people but i bet you,nigerians dont buy or listen to your trash,so go back to your www.visajourney.com/swisstourist and make them sad

1 Like

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 1:59am On Oct 28, 2012

Las vegas and Miami?,16hrs job/day?Food is expensive? harder than 10 years ago when you were a student? you have a compounded problems bro, just carry your load and come back home.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 4:37am On Oct 28, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

Las vegas and Miami?,16hrs job/day?Food is expensive? harder than 10 years ago when you were a student? you have a compounded problems bro, just carry your load and come back home.
he isnt from nigeria but i guess australia or europe,very negative guy he is
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by swisstourist: 7:36am On Oct 28, 2012
am from m Europe. iI just tell youthe truth.

do t belive me u thing grass is greener in usa. u will finish at Wal mart pushing carts for fat ladies.... Or taxy driver number 2045 in an empty airport.

most of you are just dreamer becSue u look at too many action movies on tv....

iI tell you iI have green cRd nd been there. hotel at Las Vegas cost 200 $ a night and people make 8 $ an hour.

You finish the month with 1200$, pay tax and u got 1000$
Now rent a room 600$,200$food,100$healthcare, 200 for a car,. dentist, hair cut,....

You don't mKe enough. go for 15hours work. work, and sleep, work, sleep....

This is what u will get in the American dream...

Now play the smRt guy with me... uU think u canbecome rich in usa.... selling drug maybe?

yep iI m back hom.... And f.... USA!
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Leripa(m): 8:26am On Oct 28, 2012
swisstourist: am from m Europe. iI just tell youthe truth.

do t belive me u thing grass is greener in usa. u will finish at Wal mart pushing carts for fat ladies.... Or taxy driver number 2045 in an empty airport.

iI tell you iI have green cRd nd been there. hotel at Las Vegas cost 200 $ a night and people make 8 $ an hour.

Now rent a room 600$,200$food,100$healthcare, 200 for a car,. dentist, hair cut,....

Now play the smRt guy with me... uU think u canbecome rich in usa.... selling drug maybe?

If I may ask you, what is your highest level of education?
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by justwise(m): 9:10am On Oct 28, 2012

Are you not the same person begging people to pay you $20 so as to play visa lottery on their behalf?
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Leripa(m): 9:34am On Oct 28, 2012
justwise:

Are you not the same person begging people to pay you $20 so as to play visa lottery on their behalf?

I guess the guy is an attention seeker.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 10:38am On Oct 28, 2012

good to be back home Jonny! with double deep recession in Europe you should be able to make more money.

1 Like

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 11:22am On Oct 28, 2012
temmytanny: he isnt from nigeria but i guess australia or europe,very negative guy he is

The guy only spent two months he wants a quick fix.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 12:56pm On Oct 28, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

The guy only spent two months he wants a quick fix.
abi oo

1 Like

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by adzovia(f): 3:36pm On Oct 29, 2012
this guy is soo funny. we all know it is not easy starting afresh at a new place. but he is lying about the rent and food. one thing i know is there are places in usa food is just cheap and rent needs advance i hope i am right. i will say this america is not for the lazy people. i guess with the recession in europe he does better than in the usa.

1 Like

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 2:53am On Oct 30, 2012
adzovia: this guy is soo funny. we all know it is not easy starting afresh at a new place. but he is lying about the rent and food. one thing i know is there are places in usa food is just cheap and rent needs advance i hope i am right. i will say this america is not for the lazy people. i guess with the recession in europe he does better than in the usa.

That is the truth,it is not for lazy people, if you love fun you got to work for it.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Pelumiv(m): 5:36am On Oct 30, 2012
Make the guy give me him green card na, if America is that bad.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Tiwanna(f): 10:02am On Oct 30, 2012
Pelumiv: Make the guy give me him green card na, if America is that bad.

nor be small tin
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by brightmon: 3:34pm On Nov 01, 2012
swisstourist: iI m selling mygreen card... gosh if iI could. have u heard about the 2008 crisis.?

When you will arrive in the USA you will survive 3 months then you will think to go back home.

but heh... uUdon't want to lose face, and so you will start to sell drug or steal

cops will catch you, and send you to jail...This will be your American dream.. ask mom to send you money to bail you out. grin

this usa green card stink.. They give green card for you to pick up orange at 2$ an hour.... You will work 16h a day and you will not even get nothing to eat correctly.

fuel cost 4$/gallon, caR cost 3000$,rent room cost 600 to 800$month. Then pay tax with and you finish with not even money for your self.

even if you work 16h a day, it s not enough . u will borow from bank until they cut your money....

obama has created jobs for people sleeping in the streets. good job at 3000$ are gone. If you want make big money, go china, and open company there....

of course once in the USA, u will disappear because you don't want lose face. Nobody maKe money in usa anymore....

wake up! how u are going to pay your fun with jobs which doesn't pay enough nowadays....

I mean you cannot even live cheap with a normal job because normal job pay shit now.

show me a budget here, so I canhave a good laugh.

Lazy boy, America is not for lazy brat like you. Pls go back to your country.

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92)

Adventure In Ireland / Likely Questions By Usa Consular During Interview For Tourist Visa And Response / *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries ***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.