Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,541 members, 7,808,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here - Travel (92) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here (187201 Views)

Dv Lottery 2013/2014 / Dv Lottery! How Do I Fill These? / 6,006 Nigerians Win 2010 Us Dv Lottery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (Go Down)

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by folamiVictor(m): 9:07am On Dec 27, 2012
Hi nairalanders, am a DV 2013 selectee and av been schedule for interview in february 13, pls there's an issue here which ℓ need urgent advice. ℓ have my NECO result with all results B's and C's. ℓ also have a year diploma course at the Unilversity of Lagos, 2010 set which ℓ have already supplied them the info through the form. Now am tru with my B.Sc in economics 2009 on a part time programme. Now ℓ have been working for Unilever Nig Plc since that 2009 with my diploma result but ℓ haven't gotten my BSc cert cos ℓ have reference in some subject which ℓ just wrote. Now the job zone od my diploma and work experince falls under job zone 4, but the SVP is > 6. Pls will this affect my VISA issuance? And 2ndly, am married b4 the result came out with a baby girl. ℓ have all documents intact and ready. Pls ℓ need experience advice. Thanks nairalanders.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 1:53pm On Dec 28, 2012
folami Victor: Hi nairalanders, am a DV 2013 selectee and av been schedule for interview in february 13, pls there's an issue here which ℓ need urgent advice. ℓ have my NECO result with all results B's and C's. ℓ also have a year diploma course at the Unilversity of Lagos, 2010 set which ℓ have already supplied them the info through the form. Now am tru with my B.Sc in economics 2009 on a part time programme. Now ℓ have been working for Unilever Nig Plc since that 2009 with my diploma result but ℓ haven't gotten my BSc cert cos ℓ have reference in some subject which ℓ just wrote. Now the job zone od my diploma and work experince falls under job zone 4, but the SVP is > 6. Pls will this affect my VISA issuance? And 2ndly, am married b4 the result came out with a baby girl. ℓ have all documents intact and ready. Pls ℓ need experience advice. Thanks nairalanders.

You have a very good prospect with your Olevel result,I will advice you move to DV 2013 sections for more help.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by sirzina1: 5:08pm On Jan 11, 2013
Hi Guys, A sister of mine won the DV lottery last year 1st may, but I happen to find out that her SSSCE result was not good ( she had fail in all subject) whiles she was in SHS 10 years ago but her BECE results is OK, I asked her to resit last year and she pass only one out of the six I registered her. Besides she is a Hairdresser for 6 years now and was also a good runner whiles in school and has a lot of certificates. Your advice to continue the Visa process or stop the process is much needed now.
Thank you.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by stannydon(m): 5:51pm On Jan 11, 2013
sirzina1: Hi Guys, A sister of mine won the DV lottery last year 1st may, but I happen to find out that her SSSCE result was not good ( she had fail in all subject) whiles she was in SHS 10 years ago but her BECE results is OK, I asked her to resit last year and she pass only one out of the six I registered her. Besides she is a Hairdresser for 6 years now and was also a good runner whiles in school and has a lot of certificates. Your advice to continue the Visa process or stop the process is much needed now.
Thank you.
What is BECE result? Whatever, my simple advice is this, if your sister`s O level is not up to 5 credit in either Waec or Neco or pobably Nabteb(not sure), She should forget about spending her money in the embassy. It is categorically stated, the minnimum qualification is High School equivalent with up to 5 Credit passes. If she rewrite her exams and made good results on a later date, she should simply fill her for so that it must match which the date in her good results as date of completion of secondary school. Don`t just try and make mistake of lets say, you finish secondary school in 2000, and your passed results bear 2006. Is better for you to fill your form that you finish in 2006 which means 2001 to 2006 for your high school. Consisitency is very important! Goodluck
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by stannydon(m): 5:57pm On Jan 11, 2013
folami Victor: Hi nairalanders, am a DV 2013 selectee and av been schedule for interview in february 13, pls there's an issue here which ℓ need urgent advice. ℓ have my NECO result with all results B's and C's. ℓ also have a year diploma course at the Unilversity of Lagos, 2010 set which ℓ have already supplied them the info through the form. Now am tru with my B.Sc in economics 2009 on a part time programme. Now ℓ have been working for Unilever Nig Plc since that 2009 with my diploma result but ℓ haven't gotten my BSc cert cos ℓ have reference in some subject which ℓ just wrote. Now the job zone od my diploma and work experince falls under job zone 4, but the SVP is > 6. Pls will this affect my VISA issuance? And 2ndly, am married b4 the result came out with a baby girl. ℓ have all documents intact and ready. Pls ℓ need experience advice. Thanks nairalanders.

You are good to go brother, I used my Neco and was successful. Remember to include the Neco scratch card though not necessary, Just make sure you have exactly what you sent in your form. Be consistent! Goodluck

1 Like

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by sirzina1: 7:03pm On Jan 11, 2013
Hi Stanny, The BECE is Basic Education Certificate Examination or simply certificate from (Junior High School) We are Ghanaian too.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Hoddion: 12:51am On Jan 17, 2013
Fanx ya'll. U'r gr8! ... 1 fin i dnt no abt visa lottery is! Wen i get to d country, wil i b free 2do wateva career i want? Or they decide4 sum1?. .. And wats d Dv lottery website ? Tanx
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by ROYALTRAVELS: 10:32am On Jan 21, 2013
Hoddion: Fanx ya'll. U'r gr8! ... 1 fin i dnt no abt visa lottery is! Wen i get to d country, wil i b free 2do wateva career i want? Or they decide4 sum1?. .. And wats d Dv lottery website ? Tanx
Yeah, you will be free to do choose a career of ur choice. (www.dvlottery.state.gov/ESC)
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by ROYALTRAVELS: 10:33am On Jan 21, 2013
Hoddion: Fanx ya'll. U'r gr8! ... 1 fin i dnt no abt visa lottery is! Wen i get to d country, wil i b free 2do wateva career i want? Or they decide4 sum1?. .. And wats d Dv lottery website ? Tanx
Yeah, you will be free to choose a career of ur choice. (www.dvlottery.state.gov/ESC)
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by zimnaijaking(m): 4:59am On Feb 01, 2013
Hi guys i wanna know can someone fail to get a visa if on the medical exam they find you have one of the communicable diseases or do they treat you and stil go and make it in the interview?
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by whymyheart: 8:07am On Feb 03, 2013
House I need ur advice my wife won dv lottery 2010 I was her beneficiary. We were scheduel for interview
the date of birth I used then was june 12,1978 but my realy date of birth is june 12,1980 its was error from immigration while computing my dob information but I was scheduel for interview along with my wife who later died following year this made us not to appear for at interview in the year 2012 I played dv lottery I was selected but I used my correct date of birth which is june 12,1980 pls I want to know if changing of my date of birth would affect me because in the previous one I won with my wife I I didn't show I don't know if they have the records
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by whymyheart: 8:10am On Feb 03, 2013
House I need ur advice my wife won dv lottery 2010 I was her beneficiary. We were scheduel for interview
the date of birth I used then was june 12,1978 but my realy date of birth is june 12,1980 its was error from immigration while computing my dob information but I was scheduel for interview along with my wife who later died following year this made us not to appear for at interview in the year 2012 I played dv lottery I was selected but I used my correct date of birth which is june 12,1980 pls I want to know if changing of my date of birth would affect me because in the previous one I won with my wife I I didn't show I don't know if they have the records
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by brightmon: 8:12am On Feb 03, 2013
whymyheart: House I need ur advice my wife won dv lottery 2010 I was her beneficiary. We were scheduel for interview
you are good to go my brother fear not BUT if ask just tell them the truth.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by DaFinest22(m): 9:12pm On Feb 18, 2013
please help me out with this..went for ma interview and de whyt lady told me dat errfin is oowk wid ma documents dey jux need ma wasce original results for further process i had e8 in mathematics n since they said they want jux 5 passes and i have all five passes do i still stand a chance..i have london and south africa visas in my passport also das it give me a greater chance getn the dv visa
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by tollupz: 2:05pm On Feb 26, 2013
pls can someone use NABTEB result for dv lottery?
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by sijucrown2010: 4:36am On Mar 07, 2013
PLS, CAN SOME ONE USE MUSLIM MARRIED CERTIFICATE AT THE USA EMBASSY INSTEAD OF REGISTRY?
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Nobody: 11:46am On Mar 07, 2013

Has anybody seen this guy? Was he successful?
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by bolphine: 11:55am On Mar 31, 2013
Dear Nairalanders,i need ur help.An agent played dv2012 lottery for me and my family but the guy used so many ladies to play the lottery.When the result came out he told me we won as a family.He asked for our passport photographs which we provided.Unknowing to me that he fraudulently played multiple entries for us with different applicants.It was later he told me i won with two differnt ladies as my wife and two kids.The ladies are the principal.He persuaded me that the embassy will not find out that if they do i should tell them that the other lady was my ex wife.He arranged a wedding and other stuffs between the second lady and i.But i was not comfortable with the whole situation.He did the same thing with my legal wife by merging her with a guy that won as a single.We went for the interview last year in September but we were denied because they were doubting the genuine of the marriage and we were unable to present divorced document when we were asked to produce it.My wife was suppose to go for her own interview with the guy the following week but i stopped her from appearing at the embassy.Pls,my question is how do i go about this to correct the whole thing because already we av our documents with the embassy and can i play a lottery with my legal wife again?
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by ManTiger(m): 4:33pm On Mar 31, 2013
bolphine: Dear Nairalanders,i need ur help.An agent played dv2012 lottery for me and my family but the guy used so many ladies to play the lottery.When the result came out he told me we won as a family.He asked for our passport photographs which we provided.Unknowing to me that he fraudulently played multiple entries for us with different applicants.It was later he told me i won with two differnt ladies as my wife and two kids.The ladies are the principal.He persuaded me that the embassy will not find out that if they do i should tell them that the other lady was my ex wife.He arranged a wedding and other stuffs between the second lady and i.But i was not comfortable with the whole situation.He did the same thing with my legal wife by merging her with a guy that won as a single.We went for the interview last year in September but we were denied because they were doubting the genuine of the marriage and we were unable to present divorced document when we were asked to produce it.My wife was suppose to go for her own interview with the guy the following week but i stopped her from appearing at the embassy.Pls,my question is how do i go about this to correct the whole thing because already we av our documents with the embassy and can i play a lottery with my legal wife again?
From what ou said, it seems both you and your wife won...?
U made the righ decision by stopping your wife, you could have only live to regret the whole thing.
As for now, you have just a little problem, i'll suggest you keep playing as single or betterstill if you play with your wifey, you will need a big courage to convince the CO that your marriage is genuine.

1 Like

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Dejie4live: 2:20am On Apr 01, 2013
Whats-up Nairalanders, how are you all doing? All the best to you all... Dejie4live[color=#550000][/color]
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by spectacular007: 5:15pm On Apr 04, 2013
Hi..E.family..I ve bin viewing dis forum 4 sm tym nw..am rily impressed..I jst joined, so am new here..although am nt a 2013 winner, bt am sure am a 2014 winner..kip d good work moving..God wil surely answer our prayers..
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Nobody: 11:25am On Apr 18, 2013
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by naahluv: 4:59am On May 01, 2013
Big aunty: pls i used a blue background for my dv lottery application can this affect in anyway
pray 4 God's divine intervention.their conditions r clear..gudluck.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Husseinkey(m): 8:32am On May 01, 2013
I applied for dv2013 with my friend..both of us we didnt make it,a fight broke btw us en we became da worst enemies..he jst texted on oct 2012 that i dont have to bother myself applyin fr dv2012 coz he already did it..he told me to disqualify me he downloaded a picture of me frm facebook en used it to apply,he knws my email,full name..bt he doesnt knw da college en da course i did..he knws my year of birth...bt da prblem z em afraid that if i wil b selected,i dnt want to continue wit my application,coz dat double entry wil haunt me at the embassy during interview...pls advice this z my 5th yr of applyin..i neva did double entry coz i read that they have a software to detect facial expression to detect a double entry..pls i'l b selected,cant dat fools application affect my interview?
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by justwise(m): 8:35am On May 01, 2013

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92)

Adventure In Ireland / Likely Questions By Usa Consular During Interview For Tourist Visa And Response / *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries ***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.