Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,963 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

Here Are The 17 Finalists who seek to succeed Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Here Are The 17 Finalists who seek to succeed Buhari (26085 Views)

2023: Second Term Governors Plot To Succeed Buhari / Ahmed Yerima Plans To Succeed Buhari As President / Pastor Tunde Bakare: "I Will Succeed Buhari As President Of Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Here Are The 17 Finalists who seek to succeed Buhari by Honoredeblazac: 1:41pm On Jun 13, 2022
Peter Obi/Sanusi Lamido

Re: Here Are The 17 Finalists who seek to succeed Buhari by MrCover: 1:41pm On Jun 13, 2022
No Be Small Thing ooooo
Re: Here Are The 17 Finalists who seek to succeed Buhari by chukwuibuipob: 1:46pm On Jun 13, 2022
sad OBI HIM TU LIE dey deceive himself

2 Likes

Re: Here Are The 17 Finalists who seek to succeed Buhari by localblood(m): 1:48pm On Jun 13, 2022
A
Re: Here Are The 17 Finalists who seek to succeed Buhari by Randomgist(m): 1:51pm On Jun 13, 2022
Peter Obi all the way
Re: Here Are The 17 Finalists who seek to succeed Buhari by Bawofss(m): 1:55pm On Jun 13, 2022
how i wish all the people shouting Peter Obi on social media will come out to vote for him on the day of election........

Peter Obi will win on Social media, but coming out to vote for him is another thing.

2 Likes

Re: Here Are The 17 Finalists who seek to succeed Buhari by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 13, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Here Are The 17 Finalists who seek to succeed Buhari by CurrentSamuel(m): 2:05pm On Jun 13, 2022
Good Read
Re: Here Are The 17 Finalists who seek to succeed Buhari by yusluvad(m): 2:07pm On Jun 13, 2022
The ones of the popular party, are just evil...
Re: Here Are The 17 Finalists who seek to succeed Buhari by jamace(m): 2:08pm On Jun 13, 2022
Obi, all the way!

Enough of APC/PDP MEGA political jobbers and looters.

Re: Here Are The 17 Finalists who seek to succeed Buhari by Angelfrost(m): 2:09pm On Jun 13, 2022
We only know Atiku, Tinubu and Obi.....

The rest should just respect themselves and join Peter Obi! That will definitely ensure victory for Oga Obi! tongue
Re: Here Are The 17 Finalists who seek to succeed Buhari by Lovelife433(m): 2:12pm On Jun 13, 2022
That Adi Ado Ibrahim of YPP is a good guy, I have encounter with him while I was doing my it in USA. Forget about thief peter obituary Pandora. Obituary is known clown, don't wast ur vote on him.
Re: Here Are The 17 Finalists who seek to succeed Buhari by BJanta: 2:14pm On Jun 13, 2022
blazesam:
Tinubu would have been good, but he has little or zero knowledge of what happens at the national level, which was why I felt Osibanjo should continue.

But since he couldn't not, then Peter obi should just come and help us divide Nigeria into two equal Halves.

Nigeria is not Lagos.

Nor dirty , backward Anambra.

Re: Here Are The 17 Finalists who seek to succeed Buhari by Onyi22(f): 2:17pm On Jun 13, 2022
Gayigaskia:
If you really want to Nigeria vote fo the YPP candidate, Malik Ado is a young prosperous intelligent and technological gifted Nigerian Thant can bring people together and change the country.
Oga don't waste your time, he will not win

1 Like

Re: Here Are The 17 Finalists who seek to succeed Buhari by Halo22: 2:20pm On Jun 13, 2022
The heavyweights should just look for mergers if they want the game to be interesting.
Re: Here Are The 17 Finalists who seek to succeed Buhari by shortIGBOman: 2:32pm On Jun 13, 2022
Abeg, remove Peter ObiTUARY and other Igbo candidates.
Myself and other Nigerians won't vote any IGBO Man as President.

1 Like

Re: Here Are The 17 Finalists who seek to succeed Buhari by Lexkenny99(m): 2:35pm On Jun 13, 2022
IamWonderful:
Mai onwu of Ezu river Pandora Peter OBItuary himself
the person that claimed Nigeria is a bad vehicle with knocked engine, want to drive it by fire by force with repairing or replacing the engine
Hey watch ur words.
Re: Here Are The 17 Finalists who seek to succeed Buhari by shortIGBOman: 2:36pm On Jun 13, 2022
Onyi22:

Oga don't waste your time, he will not win

Same as Peter Obi. grin
Peter Obi is responsible for the killings in the East.

Re: Here Are The 17 Finalists who seek to succeed Buhari by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 13, 2022
Why no educational background of the Northerners?
Re: Here Are The 17 Finalists who seek to succeed Buhari by haffaze777(m): 2:45pm On Jun 13, 2022
Nah Obi worse pass theregrin

1 Like

Re: Here Are The 17 Finalists who seek to succeed Buhari by jamace(m): 3:00pm On Jun 13, 2022
DSC7:
Obi all the way....
*I am not campaigning for Peter Obi*
*I am campaigning for myself*
*I am campaigning against the status quo*
*I am campaigning for the future*

*My name is Iyelobu Collins Ekhaesomi. I am from Edo state. Before that, I was from Bendel state.* *I wish I can simply be referred to as Nigerian*

In 1986 I took the common entrance exams, chose Kings College Lagos as my first and second choice. In that exam I scored 376 but didn't get in because Bendel state had a cut-off mark of 390. However, students from "educationally less privileged states" who scored 110 were admitted into the school. 30 years later, my son did the same exam, scored 287, chose the same school but couldn't get in because the Edo state cut-off mark was 300.
*I am campaigning against this*

My first jamb exam was in 1992, scored 275, chose the university of Maiduguri to study Nuclear Physics as it was the only school offering that course, the cut-off mark was 250....I didn't get in because it wasn't my catchment area.

Growing up in Victoria Island Lagos in the 80s through early 2000s, the scream of NEPA always permeated the air when the power authority "brought or took light"....some 40yrs later my 16month old daughter caught on with the scream......"pepaaaaaaa"!!!

I got admitted into the university of Benin in 1994 following my second Jamb in 1993. I left the school in 2002 through no fault of mine. ASUU and NARD strikes made sure of that. A document I saw a couple of days ago showed that some of the current ASUU, NARD issues with the FGN can be traced back to before I even got into the university. Students are currently at home and chances are that they would still be at home next year.

My tuition fees in the University of Benin was N250 from the first to the fourth session. In my fifth session it was increased to N2,750. Accommodation fee was N90. Here I am now a civil servant and in a bid to prevent my children from suffering the same fate, I will have to source for millions of Naira to get them a university education.

I left medical school in 2002 and it took me 11years to get a government job. This was after years of hovering cap-in-hands begging people for me to bring my skills and zeal to work for my mother land.

So many other problems that have bedeviled this lovely country of ours. The country that gave me the cheapest medical education anywhere in the world, the country that has made me who I am.

*Some or all of these problems may have affected other people here.*

The PDP and APC have together ruled this country since 1999, because I mean they have just been circulating themselves over and over again.

Electrity generation is less than 5K megawatts for a country of about 200m people, the roads are death traps due to huge gullies we call potholes, criminals have taken over same roads, inflation rate is staggering, education is comatose, medical practice and care is terrible, no jobs, and those who are employed are grossly underemployed!!

How long would we want to try the same old goons that have failed us over the years? How long do we want to pretend that everything is fine? How long do we want to keep being tribalistic, nepotistic and selfish? How long do we want to make our grandchildren pay for our mistakes??

*How long do we want to practice mediocrity in Nigeria?*

*I am not campaigning for Peter Obi, I am campaigning for myself, I am campaigning against the status quo, I am campaigning for a better Nigeria.*

*For so many years we haven't had the guts to stand up against the status quo, Peter Obi has awakened that inner strength, I am only riding on it, you should ride on it, Nigerians should ride on it. If you have any love left for this country, I urge you to ride on it.*

*It is an audacity of hope.*

*Hope for a better Nigeria, hope for a true Nation, hope for a true Giant of the world, Hope for justice, equity and fairness.*

*A hope for peace.*

*God bless us all*
*God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria*

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Are The 17 Finalists who seek to succeed Buhari by 989900: 3:05pm On Jun 13, 2022
Peter Obi, all day, everyday . . . twice on Fridays and Sundays.
Re: Here Are The 17 Finalists who seek to succeed Buhari by PaedophileProph: 3:05pm On Jun 13, 2022
It's very palpable Obi Peter is giving you shivers down your pants .
YoungLionken:
If we really want to change Nigeria, then we should vote for that YPP candidate..

Obi is a Mr cunning and I'm somehow happy that Buhari won 2015, if not, you lots would have thought he was the saviour that never ruled..

At least, we know Jagaban and Atiku's bad side, what about Obi? If he was so perfect, then Anambra would have been better than Lagos and many other nice states when he was in charge in Nigeria..

The truth is Jagaban, Atiku or Obi(the worst) will never give us what we really want..

Lastly, Nigerians and short memories!! Remember few years ago, that's how you lots were shouting "sai baba" up and down!!

ONCE BITTEN,TWICE SHY...

Re: Here Are The 17 Finalists who seek to succeed Buhari by 989900: 3:06pm On Jun 13, 2022
Bawofss:
how i wish all the people shouting Peter Obi on social media will come out to vote for him on the day of election........

Peter Obi will win on Social media, but coming out to vote for him is another thing.

Don't worry we will and you will hear us loud and clear!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Here Are The 17 Finalists who seek to succeed Buhari by Loreettaa: 3:15pm On Jun 13, 2022
YoungLionken:
If we really want to change Nigeria, then we should vote for that YPP candidate..

Obi is a Mr cunning and I'm somehow happy that Buhari won 2015, if not, you lots would have thought he was the saviour that never ruled..

At least, we know Jagaban and Atiku's bad side, what about Obi? If he was so perfect, then Anambra would have been better than Lagos and many other nice states when he was in charge in Nigeria..

The truth is Jagaban, Atiku or Obi(the worst) will never give us what we really want..

Lastly, Nigerians and short memories!! Remember few years ago, that's how you lots were shouting "sai baba" up and down!!

ONCE BITTEN,TWICE SHY...

17 candidates yet you focus on one. Mr Peter Obi is giving you sleepless nights huh?
Re: Here Are The 17 Finalists who seek to succeed Buhari by Loreettaa: 3:16pm On Jun 13, 2022
IamWonderful:
Mai onwu of Ezu river Pandora Peter OBItuary himself
the person that claimed Nigeria is a bad vehicle with knocked engine, want to drive it by fire by force with repairing or replacing the engine
If you have no evidence pinning him to Ezu river incident, forever keep quiet.
Re: Here Are The 17 Finalists who seek to succeed Buhari by We4all: 3:40pm On Jun 13, 2022
We need to do more grassroots campaigns if we want Peter Obi to win. Tell the locals to collect APC and PDP’s money, then vote for Obi.

Although, it won’t be easy because they will use thugs to intimidate voters and threaten to kill if they do otherwise. We really need to step up our campaigns.
Re: Here Are The 17 Finalists who seek to succeed Buhari by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jun 13, 2022
YoungLionken:

ONCE BITTEN,TWICE SHY...

I knew buhari was not going to deliver and I shouted it to the heavens but people paid no heed because of religion (buhari-Muslim) and tribe (osibanjo-Yoruba)

Peter Obi is better and more versatile than buhari.
Re: Here Are The 17 Finalists who seek to succeed Buhari by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jun 13, 2022
Bigredmachine:
Nawa o... Them for Try make am 20 na, so we go get EPL league...

APC = Liverpool
PDP = man City
LP = Chelsea
LP=Portsmouth (Third tier)
Their level no dey premiership nor championship
Re: Here Are The 17 Finalists who seek to succeed Buhari by BlackDuke(m): 4:49pm On Jun 13, 2022
This YPP candidate is worth looking at, but....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Could Not Solve The Economic Problems His Regime Faced - Britannica / How Nigeria’s Military Killed My 4 Children In One Night – ABU Lecturer / How FG Plotted Senate Invasion/mace Snatching By Thugs - Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.