Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,858 members, 7,806,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

The Obi/kwankwaso Merger Is Ready! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Obi/kwankwaso Merger Is Ready! (7885 Views)

Atiku, Obi, Rabiu: Discussions Ongoing but merger is unattainable - LP / Why Osinbajo Is Delaying Peter Obi- Kwankwaso's Merger Deal / A Twitter User Wants To Travel From Lagos To Kano For Obi/Kwankwaso Merger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Obi/kwankwaso Merger Is Ready! by AmehTsaev: 9:43am On Jun 13, 2022
All parties from both sides have agreed to the merger with details billed to be announced on Wednesday, the third force wheel is about to be unleashed!!!!

Little Hint:

The protégé representing Obi is from the same hometown as Kwankwaso, Kwankwaso himself is enthusiastic about the project and has promised 100% commitment. He's confident and assured that he will deliver just enough votes in Kano and parts of the North west for the new party, while Obi is confident of his chances in the South.

Best part is that the National party secretary of the New party is from Benue state, a former member of the House of Rep from my senatorial district in Benue.

2023 will be INTERESTING cheesy

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Obi/kwankwaso Merger Is Ready! by Chicagoesontop: 9:46am On Jun 13, 2022
Lets wait and see how it pans out .

1 Like

Re: The Obi/kwankwaso Merger Is Ready! by Alexsniz(m): 9:47am On Jun 13, 2022
Amazing merge... Go get you PVC!!!

Meanwhile I fix car AC here in Abuja contact in my signature...

18 Likes

Re: The Obi/kwankwaso Merger Is Ready! by JavaScript90: 9:47am On Jun 13, 2022
Great
Re: The Obi/kwankwaso Merger Is Ready! by Sergio101(m): 9:52am On Jun 13, 2022
Humbly waiting cool

Heaven may it be true.

Then everyone should start buying Obi's portrait to be kept in their respective office before it skyrocket.

Also.....it will indirectly or directly mean the west will have to wait for complete 16yrs embarassed. Because after Obi.... kwakwanso will take over

40 Likes

Re: The Obi/kwankwaso Merger Is Ready! by istina: 9:53am On Jun 13, 2022
As long as Obi is the President and Kwankwaso is VP, I'm good to go with the new party
I am obedient

54 Likes

Re: The Obi/kwankwaso Merger Is Ready! by Sergio101(m): 9:59am On Jun 13, 2022
istina:
As long as Obi is the President and Kwankwaso is VP, I'm good to go with the new party
I am obedient

My prayer is that it comes to reality.

The best thing kwakwanso will do in his political career will be to swallow pride and be Obi's VP.

He will gain a lot from it because after obi's administration, power will have to rightfully move to North. And definitely kwakwanso will take over

34 Likes

Re: The Obi/kwankwaso Merger Is Ready! by inspectorg(m): 10:06am On Jun 13, 2022
Interesting cheesy cheesy cheesy. I pray the news be authentic.

6 Likes

Re: The Obi/kwankwaso Merger Is Ready! by 9jii(m): 10:09am On Jun 13, 2022
That will only reduce the vote for Atiku, a win for Jagaban.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Obi/kwankwaso Merger Is Ready! by Prayfortheworld: 10:47am On Jun 13, 2022
9jii:
Lol were will jagaban win south East? or North abi south lol. I just hope this happens
I'm obideint

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Obi/kwankwaso Merger Is Ready! by helinues: 10:47am On Jun 13, 2022
The 2 end of the year political parties

grin
Re: The Obi/kwankwaso Merger Is Ready! by helinues: 10:49am On Jun 13, 2022
Prayfortheworld:

Lol were will jagaban win south East? or North abi south lol. I just hope this happens
I'm obideint

Where will Obi get his votes outside SE?

SS are still with Pdp
SW is locked for Apc
North major votes would be shared between Apc and Pdp

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Obi/kwankwaso Merger Is Ready! by Cajal(m): 10:50am On Jun 13, 2022
U want kwankwanso to be his vp
A two term governor
A senator
A former minister ...
To be a VP to just an ex Governor
You need help

19 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Obi/kwankwaso Merger Is Ready! by dheilaw1(m): 10:54am On Jun 13, 2022
Las las na pdp e go affect
Re: The Obi/kwankwaso Merger Is Ready! by 9jii(m): 11:00am On Jun 13, 2022
Prayfortheworld:

I'm obideint
Obi can only win south east and that's it
North is big No for him.
As a Northerner I can tell you Tinubu will get good percentage of vote from northern states. Kwara,kogi and Niger are sure for him.u know why.
South West, u don't need me to say anything
s/s Apc,pdp and LB will share their votes

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Obi/kwankwaso Merger Is Ready! by Prayfortheworld: 11:01am On Jun 13, 2022
helinues:

Where will Obi get his votes outside SE?

SS are still with Pdp
SW is locked for Apc
North major votes would be shared between Apc and Pdp
SS and SE is with LP and PDP
SW will share between LP PDP and APC
North PDP APC and LP

Obi will get enough vote from Lagos because 30percent of people living in Lagos are Igbos
20 other tribes and 50 Yoruba and alot of yorubas are supporting LP

23 Likes

Re: The Obi/kwankwaso Merger Is Ready! by princeabdul(m): 11:01am On Jun 13, 2022
They'll lose before 12 noon on election day .�

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Obi/kwankwaso Merger Is Ready! by Echile(m): 11:04am On Jun 13, 2022
The PDP!

They missed a golden opportunity.

If they had unanimously accepted Obi's candidature, the election would have been over by now.

But they preferred dollars to a good and competent man.

They compelled Peter Obi to resign from the party.

Okwute has pitched his tent with another party.

But the PDP is now behaving like a jilted lover.

They have seen the electoral value of Peter Obi.

They want him back by all means.

The rejected stone has become the chief cornerstone.

The contagion of support that Peter Obi commands, is giving them sleepless nights.

They are doing everything to have him back.

But I think it's too late.

The PDP missed a golden opportunity, offered to them on a platter.

With Buhari's unimaginable and unprecedented underperformance, the APC's cluelessness, and the economic downturn of the country, the PDP could have moved back to power with ease.

But they preferred dollars to common sense.

Nigerians begged, implored, pleaded, and at length, importuned.

All were unavailing.

Now that Peter Obi has not just become a candidate but a movement, the PDP wants to reap where they did not sow.

Imagine Peter Obi as the flag bearer of PDP!

The election would have been won before it even starts.

But the PDP threw caution to the wind and settled for dollars.

They thought if Obi leaves the party, he would bury his ambition, await Atiku to win, and feature him as VP.

They were gravely mistaken.

Obi joined a very small, insignificant, and unknown party, and the Labour Party has become a force to reckon with in the forthcoming election.

Obi's detractors said he doesn't have structure.

But as he has often said, the people are his structure.

In his acceptance speech after he received the certificate of return yesterday, Obi said that 100 million Nigerians who do not know where their next meal will come from, are his structure. 35 million youths who do not know what the future holds for them, will be his structure.

I like Peter Obi.

He is not desperate to be president, but he is desperate to see Nigeria work.

We his supporters are also not desperate. We want to see a better Nigeria.

But even if in the end Obi doesn't win, we will beat our chest and take consolation in the fact that we fought for a better country.

Vote wisely.

Vote vision.

Vote competence.

Vote Peter Obi.

And you will be glad you did.

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Obi/kwankwaso Merger Is Ready! by Nobody: 11:04am On Jun 13, 2022
AmehTsaev:
All parties from both sides have agreed to the merger with details billed to be announced on Wednesday, the third force wheel is about to be unleashed!!!!

Little Hint:

The protégé representing Obi is from the same hometown as Kwankwaso, Kwankwaso himself is enthusiastic about the project and has promised 100% commitment. He's confident and assured that he will deliver just enough votes in Kano and parts of the North west for the new party, while Obi is confident of his chances in the South.

Best part is that the National party secretary of the New party is from Benue state, a former member of the House of Rep from my senatorial district in Benue.

I just pray such coalition works out because if it does then it's game over for the two old and corrupt men trying to seize control of Nigeria.

Peter Obi will win in SE and SS resoundingly while Kwankwaso wins Kano and some states in NW.

Peter Obi will also win in Abuja, get half of Lagos votes and also get Christian votes from NC and NE.

6 Likes

Re: The Obi/kwankwaso Merger Is Ready! by BloomingDale(f): 11:05am On Jun 13, 2022

28 Likes

Re: The Obi/kwankwaso Merger Is Ready! by Prayfortheworld: 11:07am On Jun 13, 2022
BloomingDale:

We from SS have moved to Labour Party.
Leave am make she Dy there Dy talk rubbish i just wish kwakwaso will team with obi na kwakwaso get Kano and some other northern states

8 Likes

Re: The Obi/kwankwaso Merger Is Ready! by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 13, 2022
9jii:

Most of you don't know how delusional you sound when you say that tinubu will win. Where is he going to get the votes from? Someone that might even lose Lagos he has been ruling since 1999? Let's assume he manages to win in the SW, then where else is he going to win?

You think all these millions of youths passing through hell to get PVC are doing so to vote a sick and very corrupt old man like tinubu?

Use your head please!!!

37 Likes

Re: The Obi/kwankwaso Merger Is Ready! by 9jii(m): 11:14am On Jun 13, 2022
Assetinvestor:

Most of you don't know how delusional you sound when you say that tinubu will win. Where is he going to get the votes from? Someone that might even lose Lagos he has been ruling since 1999? Let's assume he manages to win in the SW, then where else is he going to win?

You think all these millions of youths passing through hell to get PVC are doing so to vote a sick and very corrupt old man like tinubu?

Use your head please!!!
Remind me to come and bath with your tears after election.
Because I don't see reasoning in what you are saying

2 Likes

Re: The Obi/kwankwaso Merger Is Ready! by AmehTsaev: 11:22am On Jun 13, 2022
Assetinvestor:

I just pray such coalition works out because if it does then it's game over for the two old and corrupt men trying to seize control of Nigeria.

Peter Obi will win in SE and SS resoundingly while Kwankwaso wins Kano and some states in NW.

Peter Obi will also win in Abuja, get half of Lagos votes and also get Christian votes from NC and NE.

The merger will define the new political dynamics in Nigeria's voting history, watch out for the Obi/Kwankwansiyya storm cool

6 Likes

Re: The Obi/kwankwaso Merger Is Ready! by Risentouch(m): 11:36am On Jun 13, 2022
I hope this is true?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Obi/kwankwaso Merger Is Ready! by Morenikeji090(m): 11:58am On Jun 13, 2022
You see ur foolishness 50 percent for our land.. you are very stupid for this your foolish permutations.. shame no catch you. Go your stupid region and live there.. ode omo..
Prayfortheworld:

SS and SE is with LP and PDP
SW will share between LP PDP and APC
North PDP APC and LP

Obi will get enough vote from Lagos because 30percent of people living in Lagos are Igbos
20 other tribes and 50 Yoruba and alot of yorubas are supporting LP

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Obi/kwankwaso Merger Is Ready! by techWriter3: 12:11pm On Jun 13, 2022
Re: The Obi/kwankwaso Merger Is Ready! by istina: 12:18pm On Jun 13, 2022
Sergio101:

My prayer is that it comes to reality.

The best thing kwakwanso will do in his political career will be to swallow pride and be Obi's VP.

He will gain a lot from it because after obi's administration, power will have to rightfully move to North. And definitely kwakwanso will take over

You are actually pondering what I'm pondering

2 Likes

Re: The Obi/kwankwaso Merger Is Ready! by ProfAmaben(m): 12:21pm On Jun 13, 2022
9jii:

Remind me to come and bath with your tears after election.
Because I don't see reasoning in what you are saying

You speak like a kid, how old are you? All you tinubu rodents know is how to collect bribe, no brain whatsoever

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Obi/kwankwaso Merger Is Ready! by Iamgrey5(m): 12:25pm On Jun 13, 2022
grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: The Obi/kwankwaso Merger Is Ready! by AsomughaChuks05: 12:25pm On Jun 13, 2022
AmehTsaev:

Little Hint:

You don't know Peter Obi. He is a coward who doesn't like anyone stronger than he is. He will choose a woman as his vice. Just watch.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rivers State Governorship Election: Peterside Loss, Wike's Gain- Barcanista / Biafra Is Gradually Gaining Grounds Beyond My Expectation! / Opinion: Evidence Emerges Buhari Is Not In Nigeria. Speech Done Outside The Vill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.