Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,892 members, 7,798,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:25 PM

Can I Use This To Record Good Videos - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Can I Use This To Record Good Videos (600 Views)

The Best Way To Record Video With Phones / Check Out My Latest Photoshop Manipulation, You Can Use This As A Wallpaper / How To Record Someone's Call Without Them Knowing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Use This To Record Good Videos by lilioj: 10:41am On Jun 13, 2022
Hi guys, I'm working with a tight budget and came across this digital camera on AliExpress, will it be suitable for Instagram and YouTube videos. I have appropriate lighting to use with it

Thank you

Re: Can I Use This To Record Good Videos by Klastivity: 8:38pm On Jun 13, 2022
The truth is that you can use a phone with good resolution (4k) then a lapel microphone for sound. Then you need a good video editor to finish work and color grade.. I shoot with phones when it is low budget (DSRL camera professional with good money) and edit with laptop(expert though)

1 Like

Re: Can I Use This To Record Good Videos by davidupdate89: 7:43am On Jun 14, 2022
lilioj:
Hi guys, I'm working with a tight budget and came across this digital camera on AliExpress, will it be suitable for Instagram and YouTube videos. I have appropriate lighting to use with it

Thank you

The price alone says it all.

Run
Re: Can I Use This To Record Good Videos by lilioj: 12:00pm On Jun 14, 2022
OK thanks to your suggestions
Re: Can I Use This To Record Good Videos by Hannaleeyah(f): 5:20pm On Jun 15, 2022
lilioj:

Thank you

It seems somehow, with the price. I'd advice you try out some HD camera apps, it'd deliver perfectly,and also,you need a good video editor that can also help increase the quality of your videos.

As you may be aware, the initial seconds of a video are what define how long it is watched, so make sure it is appealing.

Incase you need a perfect video editor,you can reach me out on WhatsApp 0 8 1 four 3 3 2 2 eight 7 five.
Re: Can I Use This To Record Good Videos by lilioj: 6:49pm On Jun 15, 2022
Hannaleeyah:

It seems somehow with the price, I'd advice you try out some HD camera apps, it'd deliver perfectly,and also,you need a good video editor that can also help increase the quality of your videos.

As you may be aware, the initial seconds of a video are what define how long it is watched, so make sure it is appealing.

Incase you need a tellperfect video editor,you can reach me out on WhatsApp 0 8 1 four 3 3 2 2 eight 7 five.
About the price, it's because it's Aliexpress where things can be gotten at a cheaper rate, they usually sell at wholesale price. OK pls can you tell me specifications to look out for in a digital camera that will produce relatively nice videos

(1) (Reply)

June Graphics Design Bonanza ! / Digital Artists Needed Urgently / I Need A Live2d Artist Who Can Draw And Model My Art In Vtuber Studios

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.