Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,535 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

Robbers Kill Police Chief In Ondo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Kill Police Chief In Ondo (3623 Views)

Armed Robbers Kill 2 Policemen, Bank Staff, Cart Away N25M LG Salaries / Robbers Kill Lord’s Chosen Church Pastor In Lagos / Robbers Kill Traders At Alaba Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbers Kill Police Chief In Ondo by fm7070: 5:07pm On Jul 21, 2011
This is sad, very sad.
Police should learn that combating crimes and criminality has gone beyong manual face-to-face gun battles with armed robbers, we are in the 21st century and police should be the first to be equiped with sophisticated surveillance and monitoring equipment that will enhance their crime combating assignments in a society that is increasing in all spheres every now and then.
In this case reported, there was no tactical approach to the crime scene, this is too poor, too bad. All this is coupled with the fact that majority of the police may be carrying faulty guns.
When you push a police to a crime scene, several of them should lay ambush to resist any attack. None of the armed robbers was caught, none was killed.
However, may his soul rest in peace. I pray that they should pay his gratuity immediately so his family will not suffer too much.
Re: Robbers Kill Police Chief In Ondo by DeGenius3(m): 5:18pm On Jul 21, 2011
it's a real pity that Nigeria can't fight crime.

deaths here and there.

May God save us
Re: Robbers Kill Police Chief In Ondo by ajiifixing(m): 5:26pm On Jul 21, 2011
I can bet an arm that by the time the robbers get caught,their names will be :

Chinekwu,Chukwuma,Ndubuisi etc.

Wanna take a bet?.
Re: Robbers Kill Police Chief In Ondo by Gbenge77(m): 5:51pm On Jul 21, 2011
Those were daredevil robbers,mehn.
Re: Robbers Kill Police Chief In Ondo by kelvin(m): 6:08pm On Jul 21, 2011
chines4:

Na waoooo, This Naija self

North: Boko Haram

South South: Militant's

South East: Kidnappers

West: Arm Robbers

Where will we run to. Even the law enforcement agents are not safe
I'm glad you asked,
Actually, I hear it's pretty safe in Southern Sudan this time of the year. My folks and I are planning a trip up north.

Its really tragic, the spate of armed robbery in this country. Not just the robbery, but all the problems everywhere in the country. I don't think its because there are too much guns, but rather, not enough. Its obvious the police can no longer protect the citizens, they can't even protect themselves. We deserve the right to bear arms, so each man can protect himself and his family,

Just a suggestion.
Re: Robbers Kill Police Chief In Ondo by hackney(m): 8:17pm On Jul 21, 2011
cold:

if you want to shoot,shoot straight and stop firing blanks all over the place.If that was meant for me then quote me & i'll take it from there

you will take what from where? ? you are a fu.xck.ing i.d.iot.
lets see where you will take it.
look at this re.t.ard.
Re: Robbers Kill Police Chief In Ondo by HighChief4(m): 8:30pm On Jul 21, 2011
ajiifixing:

Wanna take a bet?.

Something must be wrong with your sillly head. If you dont have anything to say you reserve the right to shut your mouth
Re: Robbers Kill Police Chief In Ondo by hackney(m): 8:33pm On Jul 21, 2011
ajiifixing:

Wanna take a bet?.

And where do you think the OPC boys are? did you employ them?
ode.
Re: Robbers Kill Police Chief In Ondo by harakiri(m): 12:41pm On Jul 23, 2011
Why won't the robbers be so daring when they know that the police are also thieves themselves.
Re: Robbers Kill Police Chief In Ondo by okooyinbo(m): 1:07pm On Jul 23, 2011
josephnwa:

hi how can we solve this problem between police and robbers, does it mean that our security systems in Nigeria is very poor.what can we do?

It doesnt mean that the security systems is very poor. Indeed, the Nigerian security sytems are a catastrophy. I was robbed on October 1st last year in Obanikoro. It was only 21:00 O' Clock. There were people around and there was light. It was on the main road, the service lane of the Ikorodu road. I did not even realize that it was a robbery, because the guns were sounding like banger. I thought it was a celebration party for the Nigerian 50th birthday. Wenn I realized it was a robbery, I was already bleeding and lying face down on the ground. It was a lucky day for the robbers that day, cuz we had a lot on us, having just arrived.

The security systems in Nigeria must definitely be overhauled.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Soldier Cuts Off His Own Leg To Save His Colleagues’ Lives (Photo) / Nigerian Drug Lord Flouts Prison Rules In UK,Shows Off His £3,000 Rolex(pics / OMG! Lady Allegedly Turned Into A Bird And Landed In A Gutter In Lagos (see Phot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.