Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,807 members, 7,802,580 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

Tinubu Visits Alhaja Alanamu Who Prayed For His Success In All-Night Vigil - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Visits Alhaja Alanamu Who Prayed For His Success In All-Night Vigil (38803 Views)

Tinubu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu, Holds Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) / Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Visits Maiduguri (photos) / Bola Tinubu Visits Ibadan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Visits Alhaja Alanamu Who Prayed For His Success In All-Night Vigil by jaybenugo: 11:55am On Jun 13, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75CZ2SEtwcc

Tinubu Visits Alhaja Alanamu Who Prayed For His Success In All-Night Vigil (Photo, Video)

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the All Progressives Congress presidential candidate visited the woman who reportedly kept an all-night vigil praying for his success at his party’s primary last Tuesday, IGBERETV reports.

The woman was identified as Alhaja Shifau Ayinla Alanamu.

Tinubu visited her in Abuja on Sunday, along with some of his political associates.

In one of the viral videos, Tinubu is seen praying for the old woman in return.

Alhaja Alanamu, from Ilorin, capital of Kwara State said she wanted Tinubu’s success because he is not a nation’s destroyer, but a builder. She said Tinubu would bring some relief to Nigerians when elected next year.

https://igberetvnews.com/1422081/tinubu-visits-alhaja-alanamu-prayed-success-night-vigil-photo-video/

60 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Tinubu Visits Alhaja Alanamu Who Prayed For His Success In All-Night Vigil by Alexsniz(m): 11:56am On Jun 13, 2022
Oga your visit no dey finish

Meanwhile contact me for your car AC fauits in Abuja!!!

17 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Tinubu Visits Alhaja Alanamu Who Prayed For His Success In All-Night Vigil by Brexxit(m): 11:57am On Jun 13, 2022
She should equally pray for him to stop stealing Lagosians monies.

98 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Tinubu Visits Alhaja Alanamu Who Prayed For His Success In All-Night Vigil by Golan007: 12:04pm On Jun 13, 2022
This is why many love Tinubu.

He's appreciative.

247 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Tinubu Visits Alhaja Alanamu Who Prayed For His Success In All-Night Vigil by emmyt2: 12:11pm On Jun 13, 2022
One thing about this man is that he understands the game very well

192 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Tinubu Visits Alhaja Alanamu Who Prayed For His Success In All-Night Vigil by Dannyset(m): 12:11pm On Jun 13, 2022
grin

Oya children of hate without home training, come and cancel this old woman again.

Let's see how your great grandchildren will drag you like I-better-pass-my-neighbour generator in your old age.

138 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Tinubu Visits Alhaja Alanamu Who Prayed For His Success In All-Night Vigil by Sergio101(m): 12:12pm On Jun 13, 2022
Tinubu is really trying.
My respect sir.

On obi's mandate I stand

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Visits Alhaja Alanamu Who Prayed For His Success In All-Night Vigil by Bomboiy: 12:13pm On Jun 13, 2022
I can bet my balls that this old woman is stronger than Tinubu.

She might be his classmate from ilekeu.

31 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tinubu Visits Alhaja Alanamu Who Prayed For His Success In All-Night Vigil by Crixxx: 12:17pm On Jun 13, 2022
Yinubu and that woman go be agemates o

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Visits Alhaja Alanamu Who Prayed For His Success In All-Night Vigil by Crixxx: 12:18pm On Jun 13, 2022
Brexxit:

Lol. Yinubu the lion of bullion van

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Visits Alhaja Alanamu Who Prayed For His Success In All-Night Vigil by waledeji(m): 12:36pm On Jun 13, 2022
Sergio101:
Tinubu is really trying.

My respect sir.

On obi's mandate I stand
Wow... You earn my respect too

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Visits Alhaja Alanamu Who Prayed For His Success In All-Night Vigil by CleanInAll: 12:40pm On Jun 13, 2022
ok
Re: Tinubu Visits Alhaja Alanamu Who Prayed For His Success In All-Night Vigil by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:41pm On Jun 13, 2022
He prayed for you to bribe delegates to win the primary

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Visits Alhaja Alanamu Who Prayed For His Success In All-Night Vigil by Honor10: 12:41pm On Jun 13, 2022
Tinubu is our incoming president.

The earlier people recognize this, the better for them.

Kingozymandias:
Cash out time from daiper wearer. grin

Me sef I prayed for him for 1 month

That's the same thing, you guys said before primary, it seems you never learn.

Let me tell you today that Tinubu will win Borno, Kano, katsina and Kaduna with a good margin,then SW is locked 100%

244 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tinubu Visits Alhaja Alanamu Who Prayed For His Success In All-Night Vigil by Kingozymandias(m): 12:42pm On Jun 13, 2022
Cash out time from daiper wearer. grin

Me sef I prayed for him for 1 month
Re: Tinubu Visits Alhaja Alanamu Who Prayed For His Success In All-Night Vigil by ogascomax: 12:42pm On Jun 13, 2022
All we end in tears. We want to see your running mate please. The church will mobilized all christians against you. The Northern Christians that suffer the most will not vote you. They are millions of Christians in the Northern part of this country. Whoever thinks that Muslims are more than Christians is living in a fools paradise. North central is dominated by Christians, North East have good numbers of Christians except North West excluding Kaduna State. Tinubu ambition is dead. Its your turn as a presidential candidate grand daddy. Muslim Muslim or Muslim Christian can't help you. PDP or LABOUR will have the day. Northerners will not see Kwankwaso and Atiku and vote Tinubu. I think people should start telling themselves the truth. This is not 1993 that religion means nothing or region. The present Nigeria have passed that area and you should face the reality of today. When the likes of Tinubu started that propaganda against Jonathan they never knew it will cause a ripple effect on them. That is what he and they rest will harvest by 2023.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Visits Alhaja Alanamu Who Prayed For His Success In All-Night Vigil by CryptoClub2018: 12:42pm On Jun 13, 2022
Upon idiots will still insult him for choosing to visit who he chose to visit. Bitter souls

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Visits Alhaja Alanamu Who Prayed For His Success In All-Night Vigil by Amuochicha(f): 12:42pm On Jun 13, 2022
tongue it
Re: Tinubu Visits Alhaja Alanamu Who Prayed For His Success In All-Night Vigil by Skillsnigeria: 12:43pm On Jun 13, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Tinubu Visits Alhaja Alanamu Who Prayed For His Success In All-Night Vigil by Laggafin: 12:43pm On Jun 13, 2022
Akuko nkenegwenke
Re: Tinubu Visits Alhaja Alanamu Who Prayed For His Success In All-Night Vigil by Adonis86(m): 12:43pm On Jun 13, 2022
Which kain name be this? Alhaja Alanamu �
Alhaja don't Bleep dick in igbo.

It's only the will of God that'll prevail in all circumstances.

But let's get the PVC and do the right thing.

If he (Tinubu) gives you money, collect the money, it's your money. But during voting, vote the credible candidate with lesser dents on his image.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Visits Alhaja Alanamu Who Prayed For His Success In All-Night Vigil by gbemishile: 12:43pm On Jun 13, 2022
Brexxit:
Bro.we ain't complaining

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Visits Alhaja Alanamu Who Prayed For His Success In All-Night Vigil by lailo: 12:44pm On Jun 13, 2022
Tinubu has visited a loyal fan, let us see Peter Obi at least visit Unknown Gun Men or ESN who have been working for him, and let's see who love his people most grin grin grin

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Visits Alhaja Alanamu Who Prayed For His Success In All-Night Vigil by duduade: 12:44pm On Jun 13, 2022
So how much did he give mama for all these wahala wey she do now ..

I know he must drop something na

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Visits Alhaja Alanamu Who Prayed For His Success In All-Night Vigil by 9iceprince(m): 12:44pm On Jun 13, 2022
How will I explain to the unborn generation that someone who started Agitation for Biafra later contested as the president of Nigeria and scored 3votes in a Neighbouring region (SS) in a state called BAYELSA

17 Likes

Re: Tinubu Visits Alhaja Alanamu Who Prayed For His Success In All-Night Vigil by lathrowinger: 12:44pm On Jun 13, 2022
Nice 1

ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU

132 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Visits Alhaja Alanamu Who Prayed For His Success In All-Night Vigil by akanbiaa(m): 12:44pm On Jun 13, 2022
Good
Re: Tinubu Visits Alhaja Alanamu Who Prayed For His Success In All-Night Vigil by Holluwhakemmy(f): 12:44pm On Jun 13, 2022
Our incoming president ride on.

11 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Bola Tinubu Is A Drog Lord; If He Is On Fire, I Will Not Urinate On Him" - Reno / Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) / Buhari Poses With Kannywood Actors,pledges To Support Them [see Photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.