Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,888 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

Whenever I Get Money, I Lose Interest In Chasing Women.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whenever I Get Money, I Lose Interest In Chasing Women.. (676 Views)

Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With / Anybody Telling You To Make Money Before Chasing Women Doesn't Like You / Men No Longer Put Effort In Chasing Women These Days-woman Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whenever I Get Money, I Lose Interest In Chasing Women.. by SultanOfAbia: 12:46pm On Jun 13, 2022
Today i go a huge funds transfered to my account.
But for some reason im not happy
I no longer feel horrny like i used to fell 24/7 when i was broke.
I cant explain it
Before i recieved the alert
i was simping and chatting with one babe
Immediately i saw the alert, something in me changed.
I stopped replying her and even shouted at her to free me when she called to ask why im neglecting her replies.

When i was broke, i was always horrny and simping.
But now i have 6 digits it just changed something in me. Like i feel so much confidence, and no longer intrested in chatting with women unless its sex.
What is wrong with me?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whenever I Get Money, I Lose Interest In Chasing Women.. by ustanejnr(m): 12:56pm On Jun 13, 2022
Same here bro, na only when am broke I dey follow woman gist online. once am box up, them no born you well make you say hi, I go swear for you. Really a broke guy is a devil workshop. " I will never be broke"

4 Likes

Re: Whenever I Get Money, I Lose Interest In Chasing Women.. by TyroneP(m): 1:02pm On Jun 13, 2022
You're definitely doing well. You're on the verge of knowing what living for yourself is and not living for someone else but ensure you're saving. Good luck and stay focused.

SultanOfAbia:
I cant explain it
I stopped replying her and even shouted at her to free me when she called to ask why im neglecting her replies.

But now i have 6 digits it just changed something in me. Like i feel so much confidence, and no longer intrested in chatting with women unless its sex.
What is wrong with me?
Re: Whenever I Get Money, I Lose Interest In Chasing Women.. by PerfectStranger(m): 1:04pm On Jun 13, 2022
Coz they’ve made us realize they’re only concern about the money, so when the money finally comes, they irritate us coz we know their mission already.

4 Likes

Re: Whenever I Get Money, I Lose Interest In Chasing Women.. by SultanOfAbia: 2:16pm On Jun 13, 2022
PerfectStranger:
Coz they’ve made us realize they’re only concern about the money, so when the money finally comes, they irritate us coz we know their mission already.
Makes sense
Re: Whenever I Get Money, I Lose Interest In Chasing Women.. by HopeNeverDies: 5:08pm On Jun 13, 2022
Damnnnn!!!! I feel the Same Boss. No be only you.

Devil is a bastard. I only get Hot and have time for girls while I have little or nothing at all, but whenever some figures enter my account, I just be on my own! Go offline on Whatsapp and my SMs... LoL

It's very good to be Rich... Damnnn!!!! So good..

3 Likes

Re: Whenever I Get Money, I Lose Interest In Chasing Women.. by czarr(m): 5:39pm On Jun 13, 2022
SultanOfAbia:
I cant explain it

What is wrong with me?
I can relate.
The thing is now you know you can easily get them with your money and because of that they lose their appeal.

2 Likes

Re: Whenever I Get Money, I Lose Interest In Chasing Women.. by YOUDARE: 5:49pm On Jun 13, 2022
boss show me love abeg . your guy dey dig trenches
Re: Whenever I Get Money, I Lose Interest In Chasing Women.. by luvyaself95(m): 5:51pm On Jun 13, 2022
You are one of those guys that will spend their money wisely if you don't drink too much and spend lavishly wink

1 Like

Re: Whenever I Get Money, I Lose Interest In Chasing Women.. by PerfectStranger(m): 11:21pm On Jun 13, 2022
YOUDARE:
boss show me love abeg . your guy dey dig trenches
Instead of you to beg him to show you how to get tf out of trenches you’re here begging him for bread.
Re: Whenever I Get Money, I Lose Interest In Chasing Women.. by BlaqJosh: 11:31pm On Jun 13, 2022
N.B.A -- Never Be Again..

Try not to be broke again because it's only a broke guy that gives all his attention to a woman.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lady Shows Uncommon Restraint after finding Hubby In Bed With naked Side Chick / frustrating times when having...pics attached / Nigerian Guy Finally Calls It Quits With Cheating Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.