Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,815 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

Tinubu Visits Ogbonnaya Onu After Defeating Him At The APC Primary (Pix, Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Visits Ogbonnaya Onu After Defeating Him At The APC Primary (Pix, Video) (33044 Views)

Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Visits Maiduguri (photos) / First Nigerian-Made Ventilator To Be Unveiled By Ogbonnaya Onu, Today / Why Does Ogbonnaya Onu Wear The Same Attire To Public Events? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Visits Ogbonnaya Onu After Defeating Him At The APC Primary (Pix, Video) by southsouthking(m): 3:21pm On Jun 13, 2022
gods.
Re: Tinubu Visits Ogbonnaya Onu After Defeating Him At The APC Primary (Pix, Video) by naija4life247: 3:22pm On Jun 13, 2022
Crixxx:
Licking everyone anus one by one by one

Yes, until he becomes the President and you cry blood again as you always do.

The boldest Nigeria currently living after Nnamdi Kanu (that guy get gut). Tinubu looked at Buhari eye ball to eye ball, then went to Abeokuta and said "Aboki, na me make you President, I be your Papa, I consoled you when you wept on national television like a starving baby. It's turn by turn, now it's my turn, Emi lo kan".

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Visits Ogbonnaya Onu After Defeating Him At The APC Primary (Pix, Video) by Starkid3010(m): 3:22pm On Jun 13, 2022
i have learned some life lessons from this man. tinubu is brilliant you cant deny tht

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Visits Ogbonnaya Onu After Defeating Him At The APC Primary (Pix, Video) by Abdul05: 3:24pm On Jun 13, 2022
Aflick:

You are very right
thank you sir..
Re: Tinubu Visits Ogbonnaya Onu After Defeating Him At The APC Primary (Pix, Video) by Freerhyme1(m): 3:24pm On Jun 13, 2022
Come get vote for South South make I see

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Visits Ogbonnaya Onu After Defeating Him At The APC Primary (Pix, Video) by Abdul05: 3:25pm On Jun 13, 2022
dalass:

Let the others stay in Dubai, some shouting Obispo grin all over and waiting for the victory to fall on their laps... Then go ahead to wail marginalization again... Lazy, keyboard and internet people undecided
correct.. don't mind them Bros.. grin
Re: Tinubu Visits Ogbonnaya Onu After Defeating Him At The APC Primary (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jun 13, 2022
Prince111111:
This one just dey go up and down.. cheesy

He has been doing that since January travelling to many states and visiting many people having meetings that lasted several hours till late in the night.

This is the man they said is not healthy. You don't tell your employer you are healthy by playing football in your compound. It is your vibrancy, dynamisms and results driven momentum that show you are healthy mentally, physically and battle ready for the assigned tasks.

Playing football is just to excite lazy and idle minded nonentities. I am not impressed with Turaki Adamawa at all. He should not allow lazy and idle minded nonentity followers to turn him to object of mockery. He is more than that.

My message should be passed across to Dino and Reno Omokri for Turaki.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Visits Ogbonnaya Onu After Defeating Him At The APC Primary (Pix, Video) by Kingspin(m): 3:26pm On Jun 13, 2022
How you treated people in the past is your real intentions
Re: Tinubu Visits Ogbonnaya Onu After Defeating Him At The APC Primary (Pix, Video) by naija4life247: 3:26pm On Jun 13, 2022
Freerhyme1:
Come get vote for South South make I see

Shebi, he don beg you nah. Biko, no vex.
Re: Tinubu Visits Ogbonnaya Onu After Defeating Him At The APC Primary (Pix, Video) by ekenetheorg(m): 3:27pm On Jun 13, 2022
The man don try abeg. He looks like someone who will Carry everyone along whether you vote him or not, unlike Bubu. He doesn't seem to have that hatred some people show in politics.

Although I would have preferred a younger Osinbajo.

My vote is for Peter Obi though
Re: Tinubu Visits Ogbonnaya Onu After Defeating Him At The APC Primary (Pix, Video) by Freerhyme1(m): 3:28pm On Jun 13, 2022
naija4life247:

Shebi, he don beg you nah. Biko, no vex.
I no go gree oo unless he takes me as VP

Re: Tinubu Visits Ogbonnaya Onu After Defeating Him At The APC Primary (Pix, Video) by akin9ja78(m): 3:28pm On Jun 13, 2022
ImDStar:
I am beginning to believe that some Nigerians deserve to die suffering.

In the first place, how can you be praying for a better country and also complaining of a retrogressing country and yet Atiku and Tinubu are your best choice?
Is that not pure madness in the highest order?

You're suffering oo, and you're still the diehard fans your slave master!! What kind of human being do that??

A master strategy who brought upon Nigerians a disastrous leader in form of buhari, you want to reward him with Presidency for a job Weldon abi.

He's now telling you he wants to solve the problems the buhari he brought created. Pure madness.

You know in your subconscious that you're toying the wrong line, but that spirit of suffering in you must make sure you don't apply common sense.

That's how majority of you did in 2015, and you're still the most affected person by your masters unfortunate leadership, sorry oo.

Even if it would only be my vote LP garnered that day, I will feel fulfilled.

People like you na over sabi dey kill you, you nor get family friend wen won be president you don’t have the ambition so why not follow people who God has put in place and be happy with your life.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Visits Ogbonnaya Onu After Defeating Him At The APC Primary (Pix, Video) by Saint83(m): 3:32pm On Jun 13, 2022
Bomboiy:
Tinubu doesn't even rate the common masses,zero interview,zero press conference. Just jumping around from one politician house to the other like frog.

Because na them get power pass u. How many vote u carry?
Re: Tinubu Visits Ogbonnaya Onu After Defeating Him At The APC Primary (Pix, Video) by MetaPhysical: 3:32pm On Jun 13, 2022
Good job! I like what Tinubu is doing.

Who is that in green arrow?

Scatter Nigeria, I want Yoruba Nation.

Re: Tinubu Visits Ogbonnaya Onu After Defeating Him At The APC Primary (Pix, Video) by Duru009(m): 3:40pm On Jun 13, 2022
Master STRATEGIST.....

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Visits Ogbonnaya Onu After Defeating Him At The APC Primary (Pix, Video) by naija4life247: 3:44pm On Jun 13, 2022
ekenetheorg:
The man don try abeg. He looks like someone who will Carry everyone along whether you vote him or not, unlike Bubu. He doesn't seem to have that hatred some people show in politics.

Although I would have preferred a younger Osinbajo.

My vote is for Peter Obi though

There were several Igbos in Tinubu's government when he was governor. It is only in Lagos that you will see several Igbos in top positions at different ministries. Tinubu carries everyone along. I too Wich Tinubu is younger and more energetic, but age will catch up.with everyone of us.

Some people like me thinks he should have rested, and let his boys do it while giving them advises, but the advises that he has been giving them in the last 7 years, they have not be taking it, that's why he wants to do it himself. One of my former bosses used to say "if you want something done well, do it yourself".

I don't know the basis of our discrimination among we Southerners. I am a Muslim, but I went to Catholic Primary and secondary schools, so 85% of my Niggas are from South South and Imo Catholics

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Visits Ogbonnaya Onu After Defeating Him At The APC Primary (Pix, Video) by Diligence: 3:45pm On Jun 13, 2022
1999-2022: Enof of transactional leaders. They stole so much, bribe delegates, get into power again and forget Nigerian masses for another 4 years.

Nigerians are now asking for a tested and trusted Transformational Leader: Mr Peter Obi.

#EnofIsEnof
#TakeBackYourCountry
Re: Tinubu Visits Ogbonnaya Onu After Defeating Him At The APC Primary (Pix, Video) by oluwaseyi0: 3:48pm On Jun 13, 2022
Prince111111:

All the people he need don't live in one place

So he has to go up and down to meet them

If he's expecting them to come to him first he know he's deceiving himself
Re: Tinubu Visits Ogbonnaya Onu After Defeating Him At The APC Primary (Pix, Video) by naija4life247: 3:51pm On Jun 13, 2022
ImDStar:
I am beginning to believe that some Nigerians deserve to die suffering.

In the first place, how can you be praying for a better country and also complaining of a retrogressing country and yet Atiku and Tinubu are your best choice?
Is that not pure madness in the highest order?

You're suffering oo, and you're still the diehard fans your slave master!! What kind of human being do that??

A master strategy who brought upon Nigerians a disastrous leader in form of buhari, you want to reward him with Presidency for a job Weldon abi.

He's now telling you he wants to solve the problems the buhari he brought created. Pure madness.

You know in your subconscious that you're toying the wrong line, but that spirit of suffering in you must make sure you don't apply common sense.

That's how majority of you did in 2015, and you're still the most affected person by your masters unfortunate leadership, sorry oo.

Even if it would only be my vote LP garnered that day, I will feel fulfilled.

You are right by half. YES, Tinubu helped Buhari and Osinbajo to find job, will he help them to do the job again?

That your uncle that loves you so much, and used his connections to get you a job, is he also helping you to do the job?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Visits Ogbonnaya Onu After Defeating Him At The APC Primary (Pix, Video) by ekenetheorg(m): 3:54pm On Jun 13, 2022
That's my life too. Because I went to a Unity College. Lots of our problems are self-inflicted. No matter who wins, governance is for the benefit of all, not those that elected you.

naija4life247:

There were several Igbos in Tinubu's government when he was governor. It is only in Lagos that you will see several Igbos in top positions at different ministries.

I don't know the basis of our discrimination. I am a Muslim, but I went to Catholic Primary and secondary schools, so 85% of my Niggas are from South South and Imo Catholics

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Visits Ogbonnaya Onu After Defeating Him At The APC Primary (Pix, Video) by naija4life247: 3:58pm On Jun 13, 2022
ekenetheorg:
That's my life too. Because I went to a Unity College. Lots of our problems are self-inflicted. No matter who wins, governance is for the benefit of all, not those that elected you.

My brethren, a Yoruba man cannot be President, and he will say he does not know Ijaws. An Igbo man cannot be President and say that he does not know Yorubas. You will recall that when Obasanjo was President, the core people in his government were from South East and South South, Ngozi Okonjo-Iwealla, Charles Chukwuma Soludo the Solution, Obby Ezekwesili, e.t.c. Obasanjo even first appointed Joseph Sanusi a Yoruba man as CBN governor, when the guy did not perform, Obasanjo changed him with Charles Chukwuma Soludo without thinking that Joseph Sanusi is Yoruba.

So, any Southerner is good for me, be it Urhobo, Ikwerre, Kalabari, Ibiobio, or Itshekiri. But, I am supporting Tinubu because Peter Pandora Obituary's stand no chance. The Labour Party that he went to does not exist at all because if you don't win majority of Lagos, Ibadan, Kano, Kaduna, Katsina, Kebbi, Rivers, Delta, then you you are far from winning

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Visits Ogbonnaya Onu After Defeating Him At The APC Primary (Pix, Video) by clevybrown(m): 3:59pm On Jun 13, 2022
Receive Sense... Vote wisely

Re: Tinubu Visits Ogbonnaya Onu After Defeating Him At The APC Primary (Pix, Video) by yahmohy27: 4:03pm On Jun 13, 2022
Prince111111:
This one na confirmed IPOB
Re: Tinubu Visits Ogbonnaya Onu After Defeating Him At The APC Primary (Pix, Video) by tsmat(m): 4:06pm On Jun 13, 2022
SensualMan:
Yeye! Afonja man begging Omo Ibo for votes.
Useless set of people, no wonder they are called Unity beggars.
If e easy without Igbos, run am urself naa... I thought u were a king maker who needed no one?
An Arthritic old senile man with parkinson disease, Postrate and a leaking anu's who should be on wheel chair managing his miserable life until Allah calls him is here with a desperate ambition. With which arthritic leg will he use and transverse the nook and cranny of Nigeria? angry
Yeye man.

Naijireyia Sai Asiwaju Peter Okwute Bola Obi!
The Jagaban Nigeria!

Your people should be ashamed of you man. Am not surprised at all. That's all your people know how to do best. Continue the tribal business. Abusing people.
Re: Tinubu Visits Ogbonnaya Onu After Defeating Him At The APC Primary (Pix, Video) by AntiWailer: 4:08pm On Jun 13, 2022
Prince111111:

He suppose dey on stretcher with oxygen abi ?
Re: Tinubu Visits Ogbonnaya Onu After Defeating Him At The APC Primary (Pix, Video) by MartinsD12(m): 4:08pm On Jun 13, 2022
jaybenugo:

https://igberetvnews.com/1422083/tinubu-visits-ogbonnaya-onu-defeating-apc-presidential-primary-election-photos-video/
If you praying for this country to get better and you still want to vote atiku and tinubu you are the problem of this country
Re: Tinubu Visits Ogbonnaya Onu After Defeating Him At The APC Primary (Pix, Video) by naija4life247: 4:09pm On Jun 13, 2022
SensualMan:
Yeye! Afonja man begging Omo Ibo for votes.
Useless set of people, no wonder they are called Unity beggars.
If e easy without Igbos, run am urself naa... I thought u were a king maker who needed no one?
An Arthritic old senile man with parkinson disease, Postrate and a leaking anu's who should be on wheel chair managing his miserable life until Allah calls him is here with a desperate ambition. With which arthritic leg will he use and transverse the nook and cranny of Nigeria? angry
Yeye man.

Naijireyia Sai Asiwaju Peter Okwute Bola Obi!
The Jagaban Nigeria!

Why are you cursing your forefathers nah

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Visits Ogbonnaya Onu After Defeating Him At The APC Primary (Pix, Video) by saintrow1: 4:10pm On Jun 13, 2022
Abdul05:
grin grin can you see

Tinubu is doing everything to strengthen his hold on the nation.... grin

Searching for political ( powerful) agents across the country... despite the fact that he is from a ruling party.. grin

This is what they call politics.... grin

Maturity and respect
BAT 2023

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Visits Ogbonnaya Onu After Defeating Him At The APC Primary (Pix, Video) by Chidex50(m): 4:10pm On Jun 13, 2022
Abdul05:
grin grin can you see

Tinubu is doing everything to strengthen his hold on the nation.... grin

Searching for political ( powerful) agents across the country... despite the fact that he is from a ruling party.. grin

This is what they call politics.... grin
I respect him as a Political Heavyweight but that's not what Nigeria needs now. We're tired of them. The business Politics must end! Nigerians have suffered enough in their hand.
Re: Tinubu Visits Ogbonnaya Onu After Defeating Him At The APC Primary (Pix, Video) by madjune(m): 4:14pm On Jun 13, 2022
Funny thing is, Nigeria doesn't need politics to fix its economic woes right now.

What the country needs is a fixer, not a political gamer.

Tinubu doesn't know what time it is.

This politics he's playing is Wazobia stuff, same script played by past politicians and once in power, they'd start fighting with people they dined with on their way up
Re: Tinubu Visits Ogbonnaya Onu After Defeating Him At The APC Primary (Pix, Video) by Thomasankara(m): 4:14pm On Jun 13, 2022
blamingthedevil:

Peter Obi ruled Anambra State for eight years, the condition of ndi Anambra became worse to the extent that Pitobituarist himself becomes a refuge in Tinubu's Lagos
Did he really run to lagos sad

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Visits Ogbonnaya Onu After Defeating Him At The APC Primary (Pix, Video) by pharmaking: 4:17pm On Jun 13, 2022
I want to see how labourers' party would thrive and win in the NW and NE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abdullahi Dikko Inde Is Dead / Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' / Anambra Ministry Of Transport Inaugurates Keke Control Officers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.