Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,326 members, 7,808,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

I Saw This On Twitter,is Lagos Still Like This - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Saw This On Twitter,is Lagos Still Like This (6590 Views)

Lagos Still Working With Tinubu’s 20-year Blueprint – Sanwo-olu / I Saw This Fuel Price List From My Parents Register. Who Did We Offend / Aso Rock Insists Ambode Is Lagos APC Candidate Against Tinubu's Choice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Saw This On Twitter,is Lagos Still Like This by ogbuefi677(m): 5:21pm On Jun 13, 2022
LadyRosa:

No,it hasn't.
It taught the buyers from all tribes lessons.
Yorubas are not left out. cheesy
You prepare for Monsurudeen them well oo grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Saw This On Twitter,is Lagos Still Like This by LienwaltAbel(m): 5:24pm On Jun 13, 2022
ogbuefi677:

B4 nko?
Perhaps, u've never left Ikirun all your life
Bro na abakpa I dey stay, and I've been to many places in enugu. Unless you have those places that are out of the reach of the middle class in mind. Enugu is a fvcking shitehole.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw This On Twitter,is Lagos Still Like This by SouthSouth1914: 5:31pm On Jun 13, 2022
Parachoko:
You stayed in a ghetto when you visit Lagos, and you wan use your wailing kill us for wetin no concern us.

You have never lived in mainland Lagos nor in the Island. When you do, until then, you will come back and Edit this rubbish you typed.
Re: I Saw This On Twitter,is Lagos Still Like This by LadyRosa(f): 5:35pm On Jun 13, 2022
ogbuefi677:

You prepare for Monsurudeen them well oo grin cheesy grin cheesy

I no dey prepare for them oooo
I don Waka well for Yoruba land so I know them in and out. cheesy cheesy

I don't even know much about ANAMBRA STATE the way I know Yoruba land.From the highest down to their local Ifa,I don sit down with them.
Abeg leave this nairaland urchins jare.

1 Like

Re: I Saw This On Twitter,is Lagos Still Like This by ogbuefi677(m): 5:36pm On Jun 13, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

Bro na abakpa I dey stay, and I've been to many places in enugu. Unless you have those places that are out of the reach of the middle class in mind. Enugu is a fvcking shitehole.
Ok.
Me I used to live in GRA Enugu and still visit.
How can u use Abakpa as your template when GRA,Independence Layout,Trans Ekulu,OSISATECH area etc dey?

2 Likes

Re: I Saw This On Twitter,is Lagos Still Like This by ogbuefi677(m): 5:39pm On Jun 13, 2022
LadyRosa:

I no dey prepare for them oooo
I don Waka well for Yoruba land so I know them in and out. cheesy cheesy

I don't even know much about ANAMBRA STATE the way I know Yoruba land.From the highest down to their local Ifa,I don sit down with them.
Abeg leave this nairaland urchins jare.

I served in d Yoruba speaking part of Kogi but used to waka waka well,to Lagos,Ondo,Ekiti,Osun etc.
Passing thru Yoruba villages,you'd think nobody from there has made it since after d civil war.
Na so so before d war buildings u go de see.
Little wonder all of them claim to be from Lagos grin

3 Likes

Re: I Saw This On Twitter,is Lagos Still Like This by Beejayy20(m): 5:40pm On Jun 13, 2022
LadyRosa:
Lagos stinks to high heaven.

And it gets worst even on the island.

The water stinks,I no dey fit use am brush teeth or drink tea.

I don't even want to talk about how the gutters smells... Omo.

Anytime I come to Lagos,I feel sick!

Person go carry 80 million buy rubbish say na house?!? Then dey buy air freshener as if na everywhere be toilet for house.E no better to use the money go Asaba go buy correct house?!New house go dey smell like where rat die,you gats to keep the AC running like 247 to control odour,then pay nepa 80k monthly for recharge.

The water own vex me pass.Even when treated,i feel it's still dirty.E go dey itch me.

My hols remain small. angry
says by a pig from abia

2 Likes

Re: I Saw This On Twitter,is Lagos Still Like This by LadyRosa(f): 5:41pm On Jun 13, 2022
Beejayy20:

says by a pig from abia

So your mother is a pig from abia?

3 Likes

Re: I Saw This On Twitter,is Lagos Still Like This by LienwaltAbel(m): 5:42pm On Jun 13, 2022
ogbuefi677:

Ok.
Me I live in GRA Enugu and still visit.
How can u use Abakpa as your template when GRA,Independence Layout,Transfer Ekulu,OSISATECH area etc dey?
I've gone to all those places abeg. Nothing dey enugu. No water, light self wey dey before don dey get k leg, no skips in front of houses for waste deposit, street lights are non existent in many places, and let's not even start with how boring this hellhole is.

Moreover, the places you mentioned are out of reach for the common man. Loads of people who live in enugu live in abakpa, just like most middle class citizens in Abuja stay in garki. Please compare the two (garki and abakpa) which one better pass.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw This On Twitter,is Lagos Still Like This by Beejayy20(m): 5:52pm On Jun 13, 2022
LadyRosa:

So your mother is a pig from abia?
i mean your pig mother from dump refuse called aba

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw This On Twitter,is Lagos Still Like This by Beejayy20(m): 5:55pm On Jun 13, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

I've gone to all those places abeg. Nothing dey enugu. No water, light self wey dey before don dey get k leg, no skips in front of houses for waste deposit, street lights are non existent in many places, and let's not even start with how boring this hellhole is.

Moreover, the places you mentioned are out of reach for the common man. Loads of people who live in enugu live in abakpa, just like most middle class citizens in Abuja stay in garki. Please compare the two (garki and abakpa) which one better pass.
seems that you know those pig well they are living in extreme poverty in that place

1 Like

Re: I Saw This On Twitter,is Lagos Still Like This by famouscargo4u: 5:56pm On Jun 13, 2022
This is a federal road. The Fg has stopped state governments from doing their roads so as not to refund.

1 Like

Re: I Saw This On Twitter,is Lagos Still Like This by LienwaltAbel(m): 5:58pm On Jun 13, 2022
Beejayy20:

seems that you know those pig well they are living in extreme poverty in that place
Do you even know where we are talking about? Have you even gone outside of your state?
If you think I'm one of those idiots on nairaland who love tribal bigotry, (in Rob halford's voice) you got another thing coming. I don't lie about what I see, so please, get me out of your rotten thoughts.

1 Like

Re: I Saw This On Twitter,is Lagos Still Like This by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 13, 2022
LadyRosa:

And how did Tinubu and buhari got theirs?Even with shoes didn't they steal you blind?

Keep deceiving yourselves.

Jonathan sef is a fool,he didn't steal well the way I expected.If not for his wife, him for dey look like mumu for aso rock.

I expected him to steal more than abacha.

Tinubu didn’t steal Nigeria's money, Buhari has been the most prudent president we’ve had in Nigeria compared to others.

Of course you support thieves, drug dealers and cannibals. Jonathan’s thievery will never be enough in your eyes, imagine how much thieving you would demand from Peter Obi.

I hope other tribes are seeing this and seeing the nature of Osus, be careful who you support or they will use all our money to buy bra and pata finish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Saw This On Twitter,is Lagos Still Like This by tellwisdom: 6:31pm On Jun 13, 2022
GreyLaw:

But not everywhere is like that in Lagos. Humans live in Ikoyi, Victoria Island, Lekki Phase one, Alausa, Magodo, Banana Island, etc. Yes, there are slums in Lagos (a lot of slums) but there are still cool areas.

The government have robbed the people blind, but there are still cozy areas.

Those areas are not still of standard class. They are just the expensive areas in Lagos. Very useless remodified trenches in western standard.

1 Like

Re: I Saw This On Twitter,is Lagos Still Like This by Mrfixitt(m): 6:42pm On Jun 13, 2022
Parachoko:
You're just saying nonsense. You're not making sense.

Is no one's fault you stayed in a ghetto when you visited Lagos.

Know this and have peace of mind.
Are you not the same dude that claims to be from south south ?

1 Like

Re: I Saw This On Twitter,is Lagos Still Like This by Golan007: 7:15pm On Jun 13, 2022
LadyRosa:

Lagos stinks no caps

I was born and bred in Lagos, infact I was born in Surulere,then moved to Ikeja, back to festac then to lekki.

Na lekki I hate pass.Very useless place.Although I no longer base in Lagos but my family trees are scattered there.

Anybody that wants to enjoy his money should move to FCT.

Taa.

Getat.

No Lagos born used base in...fact.

Maybe you were selling wares at Orile after coming in from Nnewi.
Re: I Saw This On Twitter,is Lagos Still Like This by Golan007: 7:17pm On Jun 13, 2022
Pakute:

You be from Anambra but your family are scattered in Lagos, yet Lagos stinks, Lol.. Eran Ogun.

No Lagosian born and bred used the term base in.

That shem.ale is a true Mary Amaka.
Re: I Saw This On Twitter,is Lagos Still Like This by engrchykae(m): 7:25pm On Jun 13, 2022
GreyLaw:

But not everywhere is like that in Lagos. Humans live in Ikoyi, Victoria Island, Lekki Phase one, Alausa, Magodo, Banana Island, etc. Yes, there are slums in Lagos (a lot of slums) but there are still cool areas.

The government have robbed the people blind, but there are still cozy areas.
Kano, Enugu, Owerri, Calabar, uyo, awka asaba will give you peace of mind over that overated Lagos

2 Likes

Re: I Saw This On Twitter,is Lagos Still Like This by guobe: 8:08pm On Jun 13, 2022
engrchykae:
Kano, Enugu, Owerri, Calabar, uyo, awka asaba will give you peace of mind over that overated Lagos
so true,a true modern day slump
Re: I Saw This On Twitter,is Lagos Still Like This by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 13, 2022
chiefoga:

Tinubu didn’t steal Nigeria's money, Buhari has been the most prudent president we’ve had in Nigeria compared to others.

Of course you support thieves, drug dealers and cannibals. Jonathan’s thievery will never be enough in your eyes, imagine how much thieving you would demand from Peter Obi.

I hope other tribes are seeing this and seeing the nature of Osus, be careful who you support or they will use pall our money to buy bra and pata finish

Imagine ? Thank God I will soon leave this country for intelligent people like you
Re: I Saw This On Twitter,is Lagos Still Like This by Parachoko: 8:48pm On Jun 13, 2022
Mrfixitt:
Are you not the same dude that claims to be from south south ?
I don't normally reply dumb comments but tonight will be different.

Can you tell me where in the post you quoted, I wrote I am from Lagos State?
Re: I Saw This On Twitter,is Lagos Still Like This by LadyRosa(f): 8:55pm On Jun 13, 2022
Golan007:

Taa.

Getat.

No Lagos born used base in...fact.

Maybe you were selling wares at Orile after coming in from Nnewi.

Alcatraz007, you know as e dey be for me and you.You go soon deactivate again.

1 Like

Re: I Saw This On Twitter,is Lagos Still Like This by Golan007: 8:57pm On Jun 13, 2022
LadyRosa:

Alcatraz007, you know as e dey be for me and you.You go soon deactivate again.

Alca who?
Re: I Saw This On Twitter,is Lagos Still Like This by LadyRosa(f): 8:57pm On Jun 13, 2022
chiefoga:

I hope other tribes are seeing this and seeing the nature of Osus, be careful who you support or they will use pall our money to buy bra and pata finish

Yes,na my papa and your papa thief am.
Agbaya! cheesy
See afonja calling other OSU.
Tribe wey dey use bucket shiit for kitchen.
Oruee!

1 Like

Re: I Saw This On Twitter,is Lagos Still Like This by Softmirror: 8:58pm On Jun 13, 2022
guobe:
I don't really fancy Lagos right from time,I like peaceful life,the hustle and bustle there can kill somebody .

Like New York. If you have ever lived in New York you will understand that Lagos life is relatively peaceful to life in New York.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Saw This On Twitter,is Lagos Still Like This by LadyRosa(f): 8:59pm On Jun 13, 2022
Beejayy20:

At least my mother is edible enough.
Your cockroach of a mother stinks to high heavens.

Hope she isn't practicing witchcraft like majority of old Yoruba women.

2 Likes

Re: I Saw This On Twitter,is Lagos Still Like This by 2elliot: 9:15pm On Jun 13, 2022
Beejayy20:

You for just talk yes or no to her question. I am betting on a yes sha.

1 Like

Re: I Saw This On Twitter,is Lagos Still Like This by 2elliot: 9:18pm On Jun 13, 2022
chiefoga:

Ari sense fa. Gbaun.
Re: I Saw This On Twitter,is Lagos Still Like This by guobe: 9:21pm On Jun 13, 2022
Softmirror:

Like New York. If you have ever lived in New York you will understand that Lagos life is relatively peaceful to life in New York.
My cousin ran from Newyork to North carolina,he couldn't save but now he is doing well

3 Likes

Re: I Saw This On Twitter,is Lagos Still Like This by Softmirror: 9:28pm On Jun 13, 2022
guobe:
My cousin ran from Newyork to North carolina,he couldn't save but now he is doing well

What I find most disturbing is the high rate of crime in New York. Well good for your cousin but kindly advice your cousin to utilise the opportunity at hand with respect to the exchange rate of Nairal to Dollar.

3 Likes

Re: I Saw This On Twitter,is Lagos Still Like This by Tomek09(m): 10:04pm On Jun 13, 2022
guobe:
I don't really fancy Lagos right from time,I like peaceful life,the hustle and bustle there can kill somebody .
Honestly. U said exactly my mind.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"A Dead Fish Cannot Be Sweet In Any Soup” —- Bola Ahmed Tinubu Says In Jos / The Average Igbo Politician Is A Criminal And A Thief! / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.