Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

My OT Other Gee In The House.... Check And Correct Correct Me - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My OT Other Gee In The House.... Check And Correct Correct Me (350 Views)

Grammarians And English Students, Plz Correct Me / NECO 2019 Timetable For June/July SSCE Out - Check And Download Here / WAEC 2018 Results: Check And Tell Us About Yours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My OT Other Gee In The House.... Check And Correct Correct Me by Olagoods1: 3:53pm On Jun 13, 2022
Just do menial job or find better salary job gather money and japa out of this country you can go to Dubai use 5 or 7 years gather money very well get investment for naija then use the remaining to process US visa settle down there with good and hardworking Nigeria girls or date African American or date old white women 45 upword try and give am Belle get green card within 10 years she go get old.. find another one join coz of your kid future.. bomb site (hustle to) you fit see client wey go like you. Atleast you will be using Yahoo money to buy phone, clothes and food my gee.
That's my OT Boss ..I will achieve it BOB.
Re: My OT Other Gee In The House.... Check And Correct Correct Me by RichieGrassi(m): 5:14pm On Jun 13, 2022
This one na another upcoming ritualist
Once plan no go well na to begin look for skulls to mine
Re: My OT Other Gee In The House.... Check And Correct Correct Me by RichieGrassi(m): 5:15pm On Jun 13, 2022
Rubbish OT
You lost me at the yahoo part
Waste of time
Olagoods1:
Just do menial job or find better salary job gather money and japa out of this country you can go to Dubai use 5 or 7 years gather money very well get investment for naija then use the remaining to process US visa settle down there with good and hardworking Nigeria girls or date African American or date old white women 45 upword try and give am Belle get green card within 10 years she go get old.. find another one join coz of your kid future.. bomb site (hustle to) you fit see client wey go like you. Atleast you will be using Yahoo money to buy phone, clothes and food my gee.
That's my OT Boss ..I will achieve it BOB.

1 Like

Re: My OT Other Gee In The House.... Check And Correct Correct Me by Olagoods1: 5:24pm On Jun 14, 2022
RichieGrassi:
This one na another upcoming ritualist
Once plan no go well na to begin look for skulls to mine
Lol....

(1) (Reply)

Four Ways Vioedu Can Help You Create A Better Student Experience / Financial Education Webinar: The Ultimate Digital Wealth Secrets Exposè / ASUU And FG To Meet In Court Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.