Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,411 members, 7,808,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

Nothing Wrong With Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Disciples Of Jagaban - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nothing Wrong With Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Disciples Of Jagaban (16637 Views)

Oshiomhole Leads Rally With Shouts Of "Jagaban" (Video) / 'Disciples Of Jagaban' Storm Abuja For Tinubu / What Is The Meaning Of JAGABAN? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nothing Wrong With Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Disciples Of Jagaban by jerryforgood: 6:53pm On Jun 13, 2022
LongBig:
I don’t ask a doctor treating me if is a Christian or a Muslim! Either do I need to ask a lawyer in charge of my case about his religion belief cuz all what I need is a competent hand! So why are we so concern about where a whole vp should come from! APC need a candidate that can be well accepted in the core north and I don’t see a Christian Muslim in that direction! The major for apc is to win the Liberia south west which is already a done deal, win the north and share the south south and southeast.
Don't be ambitious!
Re: Nothing Wrong With Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Disciples Of Jagaban by ifebunandujohn(m): 7:00pm On Jun 13, 2022
Make such mistake and lose forever

1 Like

Re: Nothing Wrong With Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Disciples Of Jagaban by phil6262(m): 7:04pm On Jun 13, 2022
God don set trap for Tinubu with this Muslim-Muslim ticket. �

1 Like

Re: Nothing Wrong With Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Disciples Of Jagaban by Chaiz: 7:06pm On Jun 13, 2022
Ok no wahala
But I suggest we start with Christian, Christian ticket
Re: Nothing Wrong With Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Disciples Of Jagaban by Greenback: 7:29pm On Jun 13, 2022
Wisetrue99:
The South are never united!

The north will not even allow north Christian presidency not to talk of entertaining christian/christian presidency

APC always setting a bad precedent

Nigeria is a secular state!

Anyone considering Muslim/Muslim ticket is pure evil!

You are very correct at the bolded and they have been doing it even before they hijacked power,when this same tinubu influenced the coming of tambowal as speaker instead of the Akande woman.
From there,we had an administration that had the president,senate president and speaker house of representatives all from the north!!!

We had an administration that had no Igbo person at the presidency, the senate and House of representatives and the service chiefs and judiciary for 8whole years save for the only time of Ekweremadu!!!! Now they wanna extent their rascality in this Muslim/Muslim thing,in a present day Nigeria!!!!
That's APC for you.

1 Like

Re: Nothing Wrong With Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Disciples Of Jagaban by hotseat: 7:44pm On Jun 13, 2022
Even though I support Tinubu in his quest of becoming the president, I would quickly begin to oppose him should he name a Muslim as his running mate!

If no Northern Christian is worth becoming "a mere commissioner", then Christians must exercise their franchise by voting against Tinubu at the general election in 2023!

These evil deciples don't mean well for Tinubu!

Nigeria is too religiously charged at the moment to tolerate a Muslim-Muslim ticket!

1 Like

Re: Nothing Wrong With Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Disciples Of Jagaban by Flows001(m): 7:44pm On Jun 13, 2022
ORIENTATION101:
Stop crying on my mention simply vote against APC if you dont like their choice of candidate.

Majority of people complaining never voted buhari-and osibanjo ticket
You were making it look like only the SS and SE have played similar religion ticket..
I have no business with you by the way ...
Re: Nothing Wrong With Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Disciples Of Jagaban by LongBig(m): 8:10pm On Jun 13, 2022
GreyLaw:

And after that? That's how some of you have Buhari the presidency and the man was a complete disaster. He appointed only his fellow Northerners to head all the arm-bearing agencies (police, Army, customs, Immigration, EFCC, Civil defence, etc) and other powerful agencies. You can see what Bandits and Boko Haram and Herdsmen are doing while Buhari looks the other way.

It is wickedness to throw governance away for selfish reasons. There are an equal number of Christians in this country killed everyday. Do you know the message you pass by having top 2 leaders as Muslims? And maybe the senate president and House of Rep and Cief justice will also be Muslims just like they are in Buhari's administration, and you wonder why Nigeria is falling into the hand of terrorists.

I'll be out of this godforsaken country in September. You people can all blow yourselves to pieces.

Nonsense!

Tinubu is a liberal Muslim who can’t be compared to Buhari, a good security architecture is what is needed to fight insecurity and not a Muslim-Christian ticket.
Re: Nothing Wrong With Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Disciples Of Jagaban by pquaver(m): 8:28pm On Jun 13, 2022
Oplomo:
I said it earlier in my post that Tinubu will start paying some hungry and fake Nigerian pastors like Elder Oibe to publicly justify and sell the muslim-muslim ticket. grin

Walahi before tinubu and his yoruba muslims open their mouths, I already know what they about to say. grin

I know Tinubu's political playbook like the back of palm. Opposition influencers should come to me for lessons. grin

Read my thread below.

https://www.nairaland.com/7173954/tinubus-strategy-sell-muslim-muslim-ticket

He pocket lagos he pocket lagos.. He is a muslimand Christians are trooping to lagos more than Muslims.. Especially people making noise about Muslim ticket.. Why not pack and leave lagos if all this year his Muslim religion has affected u badly in lagos. Nonsense
Re: Nothing Wrong With Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Disciples Of Jagaban by FARADBOND(m): 8:34pm On Jun 13, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/2023-we-see-nothing-wrong-with-muslim-muslim-ticket-tinubus-supporters-say/

Go on na, u don't need to explain.. after all u have right to do what u want.. na d election day we go know whether e matter..
Re: Nothing Wrong With Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Disciples Of Jagaban by King44(m): 9:33pm On Jun 13, 2022
in a same country it won't be a big deal

but Nigeria is too religious biased and delicate to have a Muslim Muslim ticket. Tinubu should convert.
Re: Nothing Wrong With Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Disciples Of Jagaban by Babastrong(m): 10:08pm On Jun 13, 2022
[quote author=Fibonacci88 post=113767601] When the gods want to destroy a man they first make him mad. I pray Jagaban picks a Muslim, that will be the beginning of his loss before the election.[ you still going to be rule by muslim. Is either Atiku or Tinubu. Who knows OBI.]
Re: Nothing Wrong With Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Disciples Of Jagaban by Jimmy231: 10:14pm On Jun 13, 2022
All of una way they support this man. Thunder they oooo
Re: Nothing Wrong With Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Disciples Of Jagaban by OtunbaJ: 12:00am On Jun 14, 2022
The statement of Muslim- Muslim ticket is not annoying but the most annoying is the statement is coming from yoruba fellow, this most be Omoale Yoruba. because Yorubas are structured in a manner they they think using their head not anus like this fool.
Re: Nothing Wrong With Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Disciples Of Jagaban by SeriousDUDE(m): 2:26am On Jun 14, 2022
1993 mistake!!! Hope it won't back-fire
Re: Nothing Wrong With Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Disciples Of Jagaban by TheOgaBoss: 7:12am On Jun 14, 2022
pquaver:

He pocket lagos he pocket lagos.. He is a muslimand Christians are trooping to lagos more than Muslims.. Especially people making noise about Muslim ticket.. Why not pack and leave lagos if all this year his Muslim religion has affected u badly in lagos. Nonsense
is Lagos tinubus private property? Lagos is a state in Nigeria and just as Yorubas live and work in other states and Yoruba states take allocation from oil which is gotten from the SS, u do not have the right to tell anyone to leave Lagos.
Re: Nothing Wrong With Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Disciples Of Jagaban by pquaver(m): 7:16am On Jun 14, 2022
TheOgaBoss:
is Lagos tinubus private property? Lagos is a state in Nigeria and just as Yorubas live and work in other states and Yoruba states take allocation from oil which is gotten from the SS, u do not have the right to tell anyone to leave Lagos.

Stop lying, yorubas do not live in South East. It is easier for you to catch a fish with your bare hand than to meet a yoruba man in the east. They are there but in insignificant numbers, u can't compare it to our people in southwest. Lagos is not Tinubu properly now but everyday you disturb our ears how he owns lagos. Abi is English your problem? I don't get... Stay 1 place and stop confusing the thunder I sent to you..

I do not have a right to tell anyone to leave right, but if somewhere is not good for you, you leave it naturally... Why are our people running from southeast, why are people running from borno? It will tell you also why people are leaving anambra to lagos even after obis 8 years.. This is the test of your intelligence.. Go reason am
Re: Nothing Wrong With Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Disciples Of Jagaban by TheOgaBoss: 8:14am On Jun 14, 2022
pquaver:

Stop lying, yorubas do not live in South East. It is easier for you to catch a fish with your bare hand than to meet a yoruba man in the east. They are there but in insignificant numbers, u can't compare it to our people in southwest. Lagos is not Tinubu properly now but everyday you disturb our ears how he owns lagos. Abi is English your problem? I don't get... Stay 1 place and stop confusing the thunder I sent to you..

I do not have a right to tell anyone to leave right, but if somewhere is not good for you, you leave it naturally... Why are our people running from southeast, why are people running from borno? It will tell you also why people are leaving anambra to lagos even after obis 8 years.. This is the test of your intelligence.. Go reason am
who is talking about the SE? Don't we have Yorubas in SS, NC, ne and nw?
Re: Nothing Wrong With Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Disciples Of Jagaban by pseudaria: 4:24pm On Jun 14, 2022
[quote author=solmusdesigns post=113769053][/quote]

Thunder fire your olosho Mama wey open leg collect your agbero papa sperm. Ode

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Jittery As Wike Ignores Chieftains In Project Inaugurations / Buhari Proposes N6.8trn 2017 Budget, N1.6trn For Debt Servicing / ‘I Leave Edo Assembly Crisis To Benin Ancestors’ – Oba Ewuare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.