Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,915 members, 7,806,659 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

This Is The Igbo "Man" That Should Be The Face Of 2023 Igbo Presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is The Igbo "Man" That Should Be The Face Of 2023 Igbo Presidency (1295 Views)

2023: Igbo Leaders In Strong Push For Presidency / 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC / 2023: Igbo Youths Reply El-rufai On The Abolition Of Zoning System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is The Igbo "Man" That Should Be The Face Of 2023 Igbo Presidency by AnambraPrince: 4:25pm On Jun 13, 2022
Put the woman on the ballot and see if I won't dump Tinubu like shit inside soakaway and stay inside sun for 8 hours to vote for her.

Give me Madam Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, give Nigeria Madam Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. Everyone in Nigeria will vote for her whether in Sokoto, Cross Rivers, Oyo or Borno. She will be accepted by all. No political baggage, no secret Pandora accounts, zero tolerance for human rights abuses, highly intellectual and can deliver anytime anywhere, global recognition, record-breaking performer.

She is the Igbo president that all of Nigeria will accept without any issues. Why is she not on the ballot. People need to go and talk to her, Nigeria needs her, we Igbos need her.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Igbo "Man" That Should Be The Face Of 2023 Igbo Presidency by AnambraPrince: 4:26pm On Jun 13, 2022
God bless you more. A true daughter of Alaigbo cool

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Igbo "Man" That Should Be The Face Of 2023 Igbo Presidency by immortalcrown(m): 4:27pm On Jun 13, 2022
Only a confused person will love Ronaldo and hate football. If you truly want this woman, then you should accept Obi. She and Obi do not oppose each other. She and Obi have similar qualities.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Igbo "Man" That Should Be The Face Of 2023 Igbo Presidency by AnambraPrince: 4:34pm On Jun 13, 2022
immortalcrown:
If you truly want this woman, then you should accept Obi. She and Obi do not oppose each other. She and Obi have similar qualities.
If wishes were horses, she would be my president. And I can't accept someone that stood idly by and did nothing about SARS indiscriminately extrajucially killing Anambra people, even though he had the power to stop or limit it because he was Governor. Obiano did far better for civil rights in Anambra.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Igbo "Man" That Should Be The Face Of 2023 Igbo Presidency by IamWonderful: 4:37pm On Jun 13, 2022
The same minister of finance that aided looting that Pandora Peter OBItuary was complaining about

1 Like

Re: This Is The Igbo "Man" That Should Be The Face Of 2023 Igbo Presidency by Crixxx: 4:39pm On Jun 13, 2022
IamWonderful:
The same minister of finance that aided looting that Pandora Peter OBItuary was complaining about

Zombie, you think everyone is a bullion van criminal.

3 Likes

Re: This Is The Igbo "Man" That Should Be The Face Of 2023 Igbo Presidency by IamWonderful: 4:40pm On Jun 13, 2022
Crixxx:

Zombie, you think everyone is a bullion van criminal.
Stop calling people your father's name
Re: This Is The Igbo "Man" That Should Be The Face Of 2023 Igbo Presidency by Crixxx: 4:41pm On Jun 13, 2022
IamWonderful:
Stop calling people your father's name

Hahaha don't mistake my father for your father. I am calling you your father's name
Re: This Is The Igbo "Man" That Should Be The Face Of 2023 Igbo Presidency by IamWonderful: 4:45pm On Jun 13, 2022
Crixxx:

Hahaha don't mistake my father for your father. I am calling you your father's name
You know your parents too well, they taught you and you are their mirror, you are mirroring them in everyone.
Re: This Is The Igbo "Man" That Should Be The Face Of 2023 Igbo Presidency by NLandIsHypocrit: 4:47pm On Jun 13, 2022
AnambraPrince:
Put the woman on the ballot and see if I won't dump Tinubu like shit inside soakaway and stay inside sun for 8 hours to vote for her.

Give me Madam Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, give Nigeria Madam Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. Everyone in Nigeria will vote for her whether in Sokoto, Cross Rivers, Oyo or Borno. She will be accepted by all. No political baggage, no secret Pandora accounts, zero tolerance for human rights abuses, highly intellectual and can deliver anytime anywhere, global recognition, record-breaking performer.

She is the Igbo president that all of Nigeria will accept without any issues. Why is she not on the ballot. People need to go and talk to her, Nigeria needs her, we Igbos need her.
So suddenly you now agree that Delta is Igbo? You people's hypocrisy and lies just to cause division and disunity amongst Igbos will continue to hunt your generations to come.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Igbo "Man" That Should Be The Face Of 2023 Igbo Presidency by Crixxx: 4:47pm On Jun 13, 2022
IamWonderful:
You should know your parents too well, they taught you and you are their mirror, you are mirroring them in everyone.

Because I call you your papa name na why you Dy para? grin
Sorry o I won't call you your father's name again but it's not a promise Sha. grin
Re: This Is The Igbo "Man" That Should Be The Face Of 2023 Igbo Presidency by funnyrich(m): 5:02pm On Jun 13, 2022
Sadly Nigeria would never give woman a chance
cry cry
Re: This Is The Igbo "Man" That Should Be The Face Of 2023 Igbo Presidency by sonature1: 5:03pm On Jun 13, 2022
Okonjo-Iweala is not a politician.

You people should leave her alone.

She's an internationally recognised technocrat.

It was even Obasanjo that brought her back to Nigeria to soil her name with dirty politics.

She's where she belongs now.
Re: This Is The Igbo "Man" That Should Be The Face Of 2023 Igbo Presidency by immortalcrown(m): 5:04pm On Jun 13, 2022
AnambraPrince:
If wishes were horses, she would be my president. And I can't accept someone that stood idly by and did nothing about SARS indiscriminately extrajucially killing Anambra people, even though he had the power to stop or limit it because he was Governor. Obiano did far better for civil rights in Anambra.
Her relationship with Obi is a proof that you do not know Obi well. Those who know Obi and her know she and Obi share same political views. You sound this way because of your level of knowledge. She will gladly step down for Obi if they contest in the same party. I will not say everything here. But I am not forcing you to believe me. You are free to express your opinion. I am free to share facts and you are equally free to doubt the facts because the facts are not coming from the Ngozi you admire. If not that she does not participate in Nigerian politics, you would have seen her beside Obi during campaign rallies. If Obi eventually wins, her support to his regime will prove you wrong.

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Igbo "Man" That Should Be The Face Of 2023 Igbo Presidency by AnambraPrince: 5:10pm On Jun 13, 2022
immortalcrown:
Her relationship with Obi is a proof that you do not know Obi well. Those who know Obi and her know she and Obi share same political views. You sound this way because of your level of knowledge. She will gladly step down for Obi if they contest in the same party. I will not say everything here. But I am not forcing you to believe me. You are free to express your opinion. I am free to share facts and you are equally free to doubt the facts because the facts are not coming from the Ngozi you admire. If not that she does not participate in Nigerian politics, you would have seen her beside Obi during campaign rallies. If Obi eventually wins, her support to his regime will prove you wrong.
Of course, she will support him out of her nobility and good heart. She is a virtuous woman with excellent pedigree. She might or will step down for him because her type never seem to be interested in politics,they shun politics and dodge it like a bad smell. That's the problem with Nigeria, people like her that can make a huge difference are aloof about participating in politics, and we are left to choose among lesser devils, to choose the best among the worst.
Re: This Is The Igbo "Man" That Should Be The Face Of 2023 Igbo Presidency by immortalcrown(m): 5:11pm On Jun 13, 2022
AnambraPrince:
Of course, she will support him out of her nobility and good heart. She is a virtuous woman with excellent pedigree. She might or will step down for him because her type never seem to be interested in politics,they shun politics and dodge it like a bad smell. That's the problem with Nigeria, people like her that can make a huge difference are aloof about participating in politics, and we are left to choose among lesser devils, to choose the best among the worst.
You have not proven that Obi is less noble than her. You have not proven that Obi's heart is worse than her own heart. You are just expressing your sentiments about them. Suit yourself.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Igbo "Man" That Should Be The Face Of 2023 Igbo Presidency by IamWonderful: 5:23pm On Jun 13, 2022
Crixxx:

Because I call you your papa name na why you Dy para? grin
Sorry o I won't call you your father's name again but it's not a promise Sha. grin
Hehehehehe Egejuru, I guess you don't know your father, you are just reminiscing what your mother normally call him, may God deliver you

Re: This Is The Igbo "Man" That Should Be The Face Of 2023 Igbo Presidency by FromZeroToHero(m): 5:25pm On Jun 13, 2022
AnambraPrince:
stop been a green snake in a green grass. Vote for your Tinubu and leave our Peter Obi for us.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Igbo "Man" That Should Be The Face Of 2023 Igbo Presidency by Crixxx: 5:34pm On Jun 13, 2022
IamWonderful:
Hehehehehe Egejuru, I guess you don't know my father, I am just reminiscing what my mother normally call him, may God deliver me

Ok I've heard you grin
Re: This Is The Igbo "Man" That Should Be The Face Of 2023 Igbo Presidency by AntiMahdi: 5:34pm On Jun 13, 2022
I thought she isn't Igbo but Delta just as you guys keep referring to Nzeagwu as not Igbo but Deltan.
Re: This Is The Igbo "Man" That Should Be The Face Of 2023 Igbo Presidency by naija4life247: 5:49pm On Jun 13, 2022
IamWonderful:

Idiots like them think everyone is also an idiot. The useless devilish woman was the Minister of Finance when Goatluck Jonathan, Diezani Maduekwe, imPatience Jonathan, Dasuki Sambo and the gang of 40 thieves were looting our treasury. That pedophille Almajari Sanusi Lamido Sanusi was screaming, but Ngozi Okonjo-Iwealla kept quiet because she was taking her share. The other Flattino, Kingsley Moghalu who was one of CBN deputy governors too was quiet because he too was taking his share.

Ogun kill all of them

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can Peter Obi Win 90% Of Benue Votes? / What Led To The Impeachment Of Peter Obi / 10 Most Evil Leaders In History (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.