Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

Politics And My Stomach - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Politics And My Stomach (244 Views)

Sahelian Goat With A Running Stomach, Day 3. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Politics And My Stomach by farmsupport: 4:59pm On Jun 13, 2022
Happy democracy day to you from us, we examine how politics affect the economics of food

When someone is hungry, he is less likely to be stable in his activity. Thus, the importance of food cannot be overemphasized, especially with an expectation of more spending on..... https://mailchi.mp/343389d1f29a/politics-stomach

#food #Agro #daydone

Don't forget to subscribe to get early access to subsequent issues

(1) (Reply)

Efficient Pig Wastes Management Through Biogas / Ten (10) Amazing Fun Facts About Goats And Goat Farming / Dangote Fertilizer For Sale (3 Trucks)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.