Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,817 members, 7,806,294 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria (46646 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member / Bishop Oyedepo: "Adeboye Saved Me From Spiritual Attack On My Private Jet" / Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by ULTIMATEMediaNg: 5:13pm On Jun 13, 2022
THIS IS THE MOST CORRUPT REGIME IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMcKGoK3PPo

THEY SAID THEY WANTED TO FIGHT CORRUPTION. HOW CAN YOU FIGHT CORRUPTION WHEN YOU ARE IN CORRUPTION?

THE ACCOUNTANT GENERAL STOLE 80 BILLION NAIRA, THAT IS MORE THAN THEY NEED TO KEEP ALL THE UNIVERSITIES RUNNING.

THEY DON'T CARE SINCE THEIR CHILDREN ARE NOT THERE.

- Bishop David Oyedepo

Source: Church Gist
https://www.facebook.com/444807728996437/posts/pfbid02ccZYiyP9qVeu4EaPgvBQWygyGVVzjnWiVxhiezWwu3jXRZnJprS8jAXqpnCXW2p7l/

285 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by immortalcrown(m): 5:16pm On Jun 13, 2022
Medicine after death. You are being direct now because the regime has almost ended. Even during 2019 election, you did not sound this way. Were you sleeping or was the regime good then? You are talking like this now because you know your statement will not work against them. You should have said it when it mattered, when they would have come after you, when your followers would have gained correction from the statement. Keep deceiving yourself. You were always sounding ambiguous, out of fear, so nobody in this regime would take your words personal.

Added:
People are quoting me saying he has been condemning Bubu since 2015. Please, how has he been doing it? Oyedepo was afraid to criticize Buhari. Oyedepo was just sounding ambiguous. You can claim many of Oyedepo's satirical sermons were about Buhari, but you cannot use Oyedepo's words to prove the claim. The only time I know Oyedepo was a bit direct in criticizing Buhari's regime was when a pastor became a victim of the kidnapping in the North and when the government made a move to tax Churches. He was a bit direct by saying "The people in power now are against the Church.". Also note that the sentence does not refer to a particular person or political party in the regime. Senators, governors, Buhari and many others are among the people in power. So, the sentence is not even directed to a particular person. But the phrase "in power now" makes it is less ambiguous than other statements Oyedepo has made about governance since 2014. Oyedepo was never brave and direct in criticizing Buhari's leadership. If am lying, prove it by providing a video in which Oyedepo mentioned the name "Buhari" in a critical statement. If I get the evidence, I will add an apology as the last paragraph of this comment. But if no evidence is provided, those who insult me should keep ranting. When a well-educated adult like Oyedepo repeatedly sounds ambiguous (indirect) on many occasions, it is neither a mistake nor bravery. Rather, it is a sign of either fear or insincerity.

Added Again:
Let me give some examples of how a sincere and brave person reacts to what he or she perceives to be wrong. When Mbaka was for Buhari and against GEJ, Mbaka was brave and direct in his statements. Mbaka mentioned GEJ and said bad things about him. When the same Mbaka turned against Buhari, Mbaka was brave and direct in talking to Buhari. Mbaka mentioned Buhari and said some of the ways Buhari affects the nation. Oyedepo has not tried it even now. Reno Omokri is another example. Reno may not always be right, but he is always brave and direct in criticizing Buhari's regime. Oyedepo does not do that. Oyedepo has not spoken like Bishop Kokah and many other religious leaders do. So, how has Oyedepo been the person most active in criticizing Buhari? Whether religious leaders should talk about politics or not is a different argument. This particular argument is whether Oyepeo was ever brave and specific in condemning Buhari's regime or not. You cannot win this argument or intimidate me by quoting me and saying I am a fool. Try to win the argument by proving that Oyedepo was not sounding ambiguous (indirect). Try to win this argument by proving how sounding ambiguous and indirect is a sign of bravery.

People specifically called Buhari's name and said the bad things he does. Oyedepo was using a pronoun that no particular person could claim even in a law court. So, where is his brave fight against Buhari? For example, if I say "An old man whose hand is shaking wants to rule Nigeria", many will assume I am referring to a popular presidential candidate. But the sentence does not prove the assumption, and no sincere person will say I am bold or brave in the statement. People will know I am avoiding being direct in the statement. Oyedepo knows it and that is why he chose his words carefully and was not direct until now. He never mentioned the name Buhari during the time you claim he was bravely attacking Buhari. Those who bravely attacked Buhari called his name many times and were direct in their statements.

I so much love the challenge I threw out this night. Those attacking me could not prove me wrong. They just uploaded videos I have already seen many times. I have watched the videos again this night to be sure I did not forget how Oyedepo sounds in those videos. In all the videos, the only part where Oyedepo is a bit direct in his statement to this regime is when he says "Those in power NOW are against the Church". I already acknowledged that one. Where he spoke about RUGA, he used the term "No government has the power to take people's land". In this case, even Buhari cannot prove Oyedepo was referring to this regime. He was not even bold enough to use the word "RUGA". Many people boldly mentioned Buhari and RUGA during the period. Oyedepo spoke in parable. So, where is his brave fight against Buhari? Where He spoke about a president, he said "That is my word to Mr. president". Nothing proves Buhari is the particular president Oyedepo refers to in this sentence. If Oyedepo's Church is the senate house where only the issues that concern the government are discussed, I would assume Buhari is the Mr. President in that Oyedepo's sentence. Oyedepo is well-educated. He knows the consequence of ambiguous statements. He himself cannot deny it because he knows many educated people will publicly disgrace him. But this time around when the regime has already achieved its aim, Oyedepo is a bit direct to use the term "This regime...". This is why I say it is medicine after death. For a confirmation of my points, below are Oyedepo's words in the videos and the links to the videos.

"No government has the right to take people's land." No particular government or regime implied here

"Nigeria shall not see war."

"Whoever does not want Nigeria to rest will not rest." This can refer to anybody

"If you cannot do well, resign. That is my word to Mr. President. Even our Islamic friend are calling for him to resign." Abeg, which president? Even in a court of law, you cannot prove Buhari is the president implied here. There are many presidents in many countries and organizations in which there are huge crisis.

"You and your generation will nevr become refugees"

"A leader will sit down and be looking like mumu." Which leader? Even GEJ was directly called mumu. So, which leader is referred to here?

"I have not benefited a dime from any regime of this country."

"I knew we were going to face this situation." How is this a bold or brave statement against Buhari?

"It will take a dormie not to know the people in power now are against the Church" I already acknowledged that this is the only one that directly and boldly refers to Buhari's regime.

"Is it true they found 20 million voters cards? For who?" Not directed to a particular person.

"To vote for an evil man makes you an evil man." Which candidate or party is the evil? Even PDP was called evil by some people. So, which one is Oyedepo talking about?

"I will never belong to any political party."

"There will be dramatic changes in this election."

"Every scheme to run Nigeria down, the people involved will go down and never to rise."

"Do not vote opinion, vote your conscience."

"Do not vote anxiety, vote integrity." Which candidate had/has the integrity? As a matter of fact, "Mr. Integrity" was Buhari's nickname during the campaigns. People could have used the sentence to campaign for Buhari if they wanted.

"Do not vote fear, vote fair."

"I cannot afford to vote for wickedness"

"It is better to vote for a lesser evil where are two evils."

"Collecting 5000 for vote is wrong."

"Do not vote wickedness" Which candidate is the wicked one? Lovers of Buhari will answer Atiku and GEJ. Lovers of GEJ and ATIKU will answer Buhari. So, how is Oyedepo brave and direct in attacking Buhari here?

"Do not vote for the dead." Who is the dead? If you say Buhari, then you should be ashamed of yourself for hating Nnamdi Kanu. And the same Oyedepo has never taken side with Nnamdi Kanu.

"Do not vote enemies of the cross, vote for friends of righteousness."

"Do not vote war, vote peace."

"First time there was an attempt to rule the Church by a government. Otherwise they will start to determine which message you will preach."

"Many attempts on the church for the last four years. Are we not there when they were writing Arabic for police employment?" The same Church which I have already acknowledged.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjcK60GBc5c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TSohLTUVq4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05uZonWIQuE

How can this regime or Buhari claim any of these statements directly refers to him or to this regime? Only the one about Church directly refers to this regime. Does any of these condemn the leadership of Buhari in general the way Oyedepo did in this recent statement where he said "This regime..."? If I am lying against Oyedepo, highlight any of my fact and prove it is a lie. If my understanding of his English is wrong, tell me the rule of concord that proves me wrong. If you cannot do it, you are just a noisemaker hating the truth.

148 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by ULTIMATEMediaNg: 5:20pm On Jun 13, 2022
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by BBBricks: 5:22pm On Jun 13, 2022
Corruption is oxygen in Nigeria

Live or die

That's your own choice!

Don't point fingers, Read John 8:7!

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by Aonkuuse(m): 5:23pm On Jun 13, 2022
Lol grin grin because this govt did not enter your church with Ghana must Go

71 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by Olawalelotito(m): 5:28pm On Jun 13, 2022
cool grin cheesy
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by buckeyemedia: 5:34pm On Jun 13, 2022
Aonkuuse:
Lol grin grin because this govt did not enter your church with Ghana must Go
Very funny.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by GreyLaw(m): 5:39pm On Jun 13, 2022
immortalcrown:
Medicine after death. You are talking now because the regime has almost ended. Even during 2019 election, you did not sound this way. Were you sleeping or was the regime good then? You are talking now because you know your statement will not work against them. You should have said it when it mattered, when they would have come after you, when your followers would have gained correction from the statement. Keep deceiving yourself.

Don't talk nonsense. If you are not up to date, ask and research!

This man was the only man who boldly fought Buhari since 2014. Maybe you hate him, but please research before talking on a public forum!

603 Likes 52 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by JAMO84: 5:40pm On Jun 13, 2022
Cry more Mr Bishop, cry more. Your tears will flow like ocean

31 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:41pm On Jun 13, 2022
immortalcrown:
Medicine after death. You are talking now because the regime has almost ended. Even during 2019 election, you did not sound this way. Were you sleeping or was the regime good then? You are talking now because you know your statement will not work against them. You should have said it when it mattered, when they would have come after you, when your followers would have gained correction from the statement. Keep deceiving yourself.

Seems you don’t know Oyedepo. He has been calling out the Buhari Government since 2015. Infact he was openly against Buhari before the 2015 elections. On several occasions he has lambasted Osinbajo who happens to be a Pastor in Redeem for keeping quiet when Christians are being slaughtered. Infact he called him a mumu openly. Go check it out and verify. It’s all there on the internet. If there is one Pastor that has spoken out against this disastrous Buhari administration so much without fear is Bishop Oyedepo.

462 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by Simplelion: 5:41pm On Jun 13, 2022
And no one remember his tribe again oo, had it's been he is Igbo now, Yoruba people wouldn't av allow us rest

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by immortalcrown(m): 5:43pm On Jun 13, 2022
GreyLaw:
Don't talk nonsense. If you are not up to date, ask and research! This man was the only man who boldly fought Buhari since 2014. Maybe you hate him, but please research before talking on a public forum!
How did he fight Buhari? On which date did it happen. The only time I know he spoke was when his pastor became a victim of the kidnapping. Another time was when the government made a move to tax Churches. When did he fight Buhari concerning bad leadership in general? Please, inform me, give me links to his fight against Buhari. Do not tell me to go to Google oh.

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by immortalcrown(m): 5:46pm On Jun 13, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Seems you don’t know Oyedepo. He has been calling out the Buhari Government since 2015. Infact he was openly against Buhari before the 2015 elections. On several occasions he has lambasted Osinbajo who happens to be a Pastor in Redeem for keeping quiet when Christians are being slaughtered. Infact he called him a mumu openly. Go check it out and verify. It’s all there on the internet. If there is one Pastor that has spoke against this administration so much without fear is Bishop Oyedepo.
I do not hate him oh! Please, how did he fight Buhari? On which date did it happen. The only time I know he spoke was when his pastor became a victim of the kidnapping. Another time was when the government made a move to tax Churches. When did he fight Buhari concerning bad leadership in general? Please, inform me, give me links to his fight against Buhari. Do not tell me to go to Google oh. You might be saying the truth. So, give me evidence, apart from his reactions to kidnapping and taxing of Churches.

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by Mirabella01: 6:01pm On Jun 13, 2022
Well said...

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by Waakanda: 6:06pm On Jun 13, 2022
Accountant General stole #80 Billion... Aah! ...that's not greed but "greeding-ded" cool

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by osinbanjoisaliar: 6:08pm On Jun 13, 2022
Pastor goody goody teach yar followers about the goodness of christ. Leave activism to falana, SERAP and co. That one no be yar purview

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:45pm On Jun 13, 2022
immortalcrown:
I do not hate him oh! Please, how did he fight Buhari? On which date did it happen. The only time I know he spoke was when his pastor became a victim of the kidnapping. Another time was when the government made a move to tax Churches. When did he fight Buhari concerning bad leadership in general? Please, inform me, give me links to his fight against Buhari. Do not tell me to go to Google oh. You might be saying the truth. So, give me evidence, apart from his reactions to kidnapping and taxing of Churches.

Seems you like arguing blindly. If you can’t go verify It yourself. Then it’s fine. I don’t have the time to pasting links here.

MODIFIED. Immortalcrown I have also paste you some links to see for yourself. These links excludes taxing the church and RUGA. Since you claimed you know those ones.

https://dailypost.ng/2022/04/18/nigerians-have-short-memory-oyedepo-slams-buharis-govt-again-warns-over-2023/?amp=1

https://www.ripplesnigeria.com/i-warned-nigerians-about-this-evil-buhari-regime-in-2015-bishop-oyedepo/?amp

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/277593-resign-now-oyedepo-tells-buhari.html

https://saharareporters.com/2021/08/30/nigerians-will-never-repeat-kind-error-put-buhari-power-2015—bishop-oyedepo

https://thenationonlineng.net/buhari-administration-worst-in-history-says-oyedepo/amp/

105 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by gift2xl: 6:48pm On Jun 13, 2022
immortalcrown:

Your not informed.

97 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by immortalcrown(m): 6:49pm On Jun 13, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Seems you like arguing blindly. If you can’t go verify It yourself. Then it’s fine. I don’t have the time to pasting links here.
It seems you do not have a proof for your claim.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by immortalcrown(m): 6:50pm On Jun 13, 2022
gift2xl:
Your not informed.
And you are unable to inform me.

6 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:50pm On Jun 13, 2022
No doubt

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by gift2xl: 6:52pm On Jun 13, 2022
immortalcrown:
And you are unable to inform me.

You claim to be informed.

11 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by immortalcrown(m): 6:54pm On Jun 13, 2022
gift2xl:
You claim to be informed.
Inform me if you can. Remain a nuisance if you cannot inform me.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by gift2xl: 6:57pm On Jun 13, 2022
immortalcrown:
Inform me if you can. Remain a nuisance if you cannot inform me.

Your deficient grow up.

28 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by immortalcrown(m): 7:01pm On Jun 13, 2022
gift2xl:
Your deficient grow up.
And you have not proven to be better.

6 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by gift2xl: 7:06pm On Jun 13, 2022
immortalcrown:
And you have not proven to be better.

Nothing to prove to a nuisance, it's a waste of time.

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by immortalcrown(m): 7:21pm On Jun 13, 2022
gift2xl:
Nothing to prove to a nuisance, it's a waste of time.
You are already wasting your time because the nuisance worths your attention. Just admit you are unable to inform me.

9 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by Mide1data: 7:23pm On Jun 13, 2022
Simplelion:
And no one remember his tribe again oo, had it's been he is Igbo now, Yoruba people wouldn't av allow us rest

Please stop generalizing. Every sane yoruba thinks bat is to old to rule 9ja.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by gift2xl: 7:34pm On Jun 13, 2022
immortalcrown:
You are already wasting your time because the nuisance worths your attention. Just admit you are unable to inform me.

Now you admit your a nuisance, but you called someone else a nuisance.
your growing up.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by immortalcrown(m): 7:36pm On Jun 13, 2022
gift2xl:
Now you admit your a nuisance, but you called someone else a nuisance. your growing up.
Now it is clear you are spending time with a nuisance to show you have not grown at all.

4 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by Truvelisback(m): 7:42pm On Jun 13, 2022
ULTIMATEMediaNg:
THIS IS THE MOST CORRUPT REGIME IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMcKGoK3PPo

THEY SAID THEY WANTED TO FIGHT CORRUPTION. HOW CAN YOU FIGHT CORRUPTION WHEN YOU ARE IN CORRUPTION?

THE ACCOUNTANT GENERAL STOLE 80 BILLION NAIRA, THAT IS MORE THAN THEY NEED TO KEEP ALL THE UNIVERSITIES RUNNING.

THEY DON'T CARE SINCE THEIR CHILDREN ARE NOT THERE.

- Bishop David Oyedepo

Source: Church Gist
And they are still borrowing.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by beylinko02: 8:08pm On Jun 13, 2022
immortalcrown:
You are ignorant. Stop arguing.

47 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Private Jet: 9 Reasons It's Not A Gift - Aroms Aigbehi / Over 20 Killed At Night-Vigil In Uke, Anambra / Is It Wrong To Call The Name Of Jesus During Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.