Stats: 3,150,439 members, 7,808,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria (46654 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member / Bishop Oyedepo: "Adeboye Saved Me From Spiritual Attack On My Private Jet" / Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by drlateef: 6:32am On Jun 14, 2022
This man has no shame. Because Buhari is not sharing money you consider his regime as most corrupt. But if your private jet is used to carry money to South Africa to buy arms from black market that regime is not corrupt. God will judge and punish liars.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by GardenOfGod(m): 6:33am On Jun 14, 2022
immortalcrown:
[s]Medicine after death. You are talking now because the regime has almost ended. Even during 2019 election, you did not sound this way. Were you sleeping or was the regime good then? You are talking now because you know your statement will not work against them. You should have said it when it mattered, when they would have come after you, when your followers would have gained correction from the statement. Keep deceiving yourself.

Added
People are quoting me saying he has been condemning Bubu since 2015. Please, how did he fight Buhari? On which date did it happen. The only time I know he spoke was when a pastor became a victim of the kidnapping in the North. Another time was when the government made a move to tax Churches. When did he fight Buhari concerning bad leadership in general? Please, inform me, give me links to his fight against Buhari. Do not tell me to go to Google oh. You might be saying the truth. So, give me evidence, apart from his reactions to kidnapping and taxing of Churches. Give me an evidence so I will be convinced my first paragraph is wrong. Post at least links to the evidence here. Do not tell me to use Google oh. And, the evidence should not be his reactions to kidnapping of a pastor and taxing of Churches. I already know those ones. If I get the evidence, I will add an apology as a third paragraph. But if no evidence is provided, those who insult me should keep ranting.

Added Again
Imagine some people telling me Oyedepo has been the person most active in attacking Buhari. Please, where, when and how? When Mbaka was for Buhari and against GEJ, Mbaka was brave and direct in his statements. When the same Mbaka turned against Buhari, Mbaka was brave and direct in talking to Buhari. Oyedepo has not tried it even now. Oyedepo has not spoken like Bishop Kokah and many other religious leaders do.

People that were brave and honest mentioned Buhari or at least used "This regime" when they criticized this regime and when they warned people against voting for Buhari again. Oyedepo did not do such at all. Instead of being direct, he was ambiguous so nobody could attack him or prove he was talking about Buhari's regime. So, where is his brave fight against Buhari. People specifically called Buhari's name and said the bad things he does. Oyedepo was using a pronoun that no particular person could claim even in a law court. Is that how he sounds when talking about how God will deal with those who do not pay tithes? Does he sound ambiguous when talking about tithes? For example, if I say "An old man whose hand is shaking wants to rule Nigeria", many will assume I am referring to a popular presidential candidate. But a sincere person will not say I am bold or brave in the statement. People will know I am avoiding being direct in the statement. And nobody can use it to prove me guilty in a court. Oyedepo knows it and that is why he chose his words carefully and was not direct until now. For tithes, he would say "If you are a child of God and you not pay tithes....". But he never mentioned the name Buhari during the time you claim he was bravely attacking Buhari. Those who bravely attacked Buhari called his name many times and were direct in their statements.

I so much love the challenge I threw out this night. Those attacking me could not prove me wrong. They just uploaded videos I have already seen many times. I have watched the videos again this night to be sure I did not forget how Oyedepo sounded in those videos. None of the videos proves me wrong. In all the videos, the only part Oyedepo boldly directed his statement to this regime is where he said "Those in power "NOW" are against the Church". I already acknowledged that one in my first paragraph. Where he spoke about RUGA, he used the term "No government has the power to take people's land". In this case, even Buhari cannot prove Oyedepo was referring to this regime. He was not even bold enough to use the word "RUGA". Many people boldly mentioned Buhari and RUGA during the period. Oyedepo spoke in parable. So, where is his brave fight against Buhari? Where He spoke about a president, he said "that is my word to Mr. president". Nobody can use the statement to prove Buhari is the particular president he referred to. Any sincere person who understands English knows there is a big difference between "This" and "A" in a sentence. Oyedepo is well-educated. He knows the consequence of ambiguous statements and that is why he sounded ambiguous in those videos. He himself cannot deny it because he knows many educated people will publicly disgrace him. But this time around, he was direct and bold to use the term "This regime..." because the regime has already achieved its aim. Below are his words in the videos and the links to the videos.

"No government has the right to take people's land." No particular government or regime implied here

"Nigeria shall not see war."

"Whoever does not want Nigeria to rest will not rest." This can refer to anybody

"If you cannot do well, resign. That is my word to Mr. President. Even our Islamic friend are calling for him to resign." Abeg, which president? Even in a court of law, you cannot prove Buhari is the president implied here. There are many presidents in many countries and organizations in which there are huge crisis.

"You and your generation will nevr become refugees"

"A leader will sit down and be looking like mumu." Which leader? Even GEJ was directly called mumu. So, which leader is referred to here?

"I have not benefited a dime from any regime of this country."

"I knew we were going to face this situation." How is this a bold or brave statement against Buhari?

"It will take a dormie not to know the people in power now are against the Church" I already acknowledged that this is the only one that directly and boldly refers to Buhari's regime.

"Is it true they found 20 million voters cards? For who?" Not directed to a particular person.

"To vote for an evil man makes you an evil man." Which candidate or party is the evil? Even PDP was called evil by some people. So, which one is Oyedepo talking about?

"I will never belong to any political party."

"There will be dramatic changes in this election."

"Every scheme to run Nigeria down, the people involved will go down and never to rise."

"Do not vote opinion, vote your conscience."

"Do not vote anxiety, vote integrity."

"Do not vote fear, vote fair."

"I cannot afford to vote for wickedness"

"It is better to vote for a lesser evil where are two evils."

"Collecting 5000 for vote is wrong."

"Do not vote wickedness" Which candidate is the wicked one? Lovers of Buhari will answer Atiku and GEJ. Lovers of GEJ and ATIKU will answer Buhari. So, how is Oyedepo brave and direct in attacking Buhari here?

"Do not vote for the dead." Who is the dead? If you say Buhari, then you should be ashamed of yourself for hating Nnamdi Kanu. And the same Oyedepo has never taken side with Nnamdi Kanu.

"Do not vote enemies of the cross, vote for friends of righteousness."

"Do not vote war, vote peace."

"First time there was an attempt to rule the Church by a government. Otherwise they will start to determine which message you will preach."

"Many attempts on the church for the last four years. Are we not there when they were writing Arabic for police employment?" The same Church which I have already acknowledged.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjcK60GBc5c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TSohLTUVq4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05uZonWIQuE

How can this regime or Buhari claim any of these statements directly refers to him or to this regime? Only the one about Church directly refers to this regime. Does any of these condemn the leadership of Buhari in general the way Oyedepo did in this recent statement where he said "This regime..."? If I am lying against Oyedepo, highlight any of my fact and prove it is a lie. If my understanding of his English is wrong, tell me the rule of concord that proves me wrong. If you cannot do it, you are just a noisemaker hating the truth.[/s]
Book of Lamentation 2022:2023 grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by Blunttruth: 6:36am On Jun 14, 2022
Coming from a corrupt pastor, brainwashing and extorting members the living a luxurious life style. You are exactly the same.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by pafra(m): 6:39am On Jun 14, 2022
immortalcrown:
I do not hate him oh! Please, how did he fight Buhari? On which date did it happen. The only time I know he spoke was when his pastor became a victim of the kidnapping. Another time was when the government made a move to tax Churches. When did he fight Buhari concerning bad leadership in general? Please, inform me, give me links to his fight against Buhari. Do not tell me to go to Google oh. You might be saying the truth. So, give me evidence, apart from his reactions to kidnapping and taxing of Churches.

I guess you just a boy that .
You just started using social media.
You are magnifying how ignorance you are.
A little research could have saved you from this embarrassments
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by emmaaj3691: 6:41am On Jun 14, 2022
No comparative data to show that Buhari regime is the most corrupt in Nigeria . How does ₦80b traced to acct gen compare with 2billion dollars traced to security adviser under Jonathan. Even though Am not defending any of them ; the Man of God needs to justify his statement ; otherwise people may classify it as political statement. On the ₦80 b ; it is true it happens under this regime. But the same regime was able to expose it and started to investigate it. To use this singular case to label the regime as most currupt is not fair statement that should be coming from a man of God . In Nigeria curruption is everywhere including his own church. I remember a resident pastor in living Faith Lafia that swindled members of the church with millions of ₦ in the name of processing form for world bank grant .rather than investigate him & make him refund the money ; the pastor was transfered to the eastern part of the country and no word came from the man of God because he wants people to believe no bad thing ever happen in the church. But if happens , it should not be announced.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by Truvelisback(m): 6:49am On Jun 14, 2022
Morphinne:

WHAAAT?! Oga go siddon abeg with all due respect sir. You sure say na this same country we gather dey so?
Why on earth would anyone with internet access and a functional brain allege that this particular clergyman is just coming out to call out this Buhari’s regime today when it’s about coming to an end? Haaba na, even though none of these pastors has been my favorite, Oyedepo is and has always been one of the worst critics of the government of the day. Since 2015 he has been actively speaking against mr Buhari and later against his second term bid. All these kids go just wake up and start to dey type rubbish for internet. One of the many sad parts of free internet access
True, others have been keeping quiet.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by pafra(m): 6:50am On Jun 14, 2022
drlateef:

This man has no shame. Because Buhari is not sharing money you consider his regime as most corrupt. But if your private jet is used to carry money to South Africa to buy arms from black market that regime is not corrupt. God will judge and punish liars.

Buhari did not share money to him agreed.
He is still The richest pastors in the world.
That should tell you that his money don't come from politics.

Buhari and friends have been busy stealing the money among themselves that is why they are not sharing money.

Buhari stole all the money he borrowed that is why Nigeria is the capital of poverty even after the borrowing.

Account general alone stole 80 billion and buhari did nothing to him. And you can open your dirty mouth to say buhari did not share money.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by naija4life247: 6:55am On Jun 14, 2022
Unfortunately you are right sir.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:59am On Jun 14, 2022
immortalcrown:
I do not hate him oh! Please, how did he fight Buhari? On which date did it happen. The only time I know he spoke was when his pastor became a victim of the kidnapping. Another time was when the government made a move to tax Churches. When did he fight Buhari concerning bad leadership in general? Please, inform me, give me links to his fight against Buhari. Do not tell me to go to Google oh. You might be saying the truth. So, give me evidence, apart from his reactions to kidnapping and taxing of Churches.

I saw the modification on your post and decided to reply you with some of his outburst against Buhari. And these are links excluding his outburst on taxing the church or about RUGA. There are a whole lots more, but because of time these are what I could get. Since you said you need evidence. And these all happens on different occasions.

https://dailypost.ng/2022/04/18/nigerians-have-short-memory-oyedepo-slams-buharis-govt-again-warns-over-2023/?amp=1

https://www.ripplesnigeria.com/i-warned-nigerians-about-this-evil-buhari-regime-in-2015-bishop-oyedepo/?amp

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/277593-resign-now-oyedepo-tells-buhari.html

https://saharareporters.com/2021/08/30/nigerians-will-never-repeat-kind-error-put-buhari-power-2015—bishop-oyedepo

https://thenationonlineng.net/buhari-administration-worst-in-history-says-oyedepo/amp/
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by pafra(m): 7:04am On Jun 14, 2022
emmaaj3691:
No comparative data to show that Buhari regime is the most corrupt in Nigeria . How does ₦80b traced to acct gen compare with 2billion dollars traced to security adviser under Jonathan. Even though Am not defending any of them ; the Man of God needs to justify his statement ; otherwise people may classify it as political statement. On the ₦80 b ; it is true it happens under this regime. But the same regime was able to expose it and started to investigate it. To use this singular case to label the regime as most currupt is not fair statement that should be coming from a man of God . In Nigeria curruption is everywhere including his own church. I remember a resident pastor in living Faith Lafia that swindled members of the church with millions of ₦ in the name of processing form for world bank grant .rather than investigate him & make him refund the money ; the pastor was transfered to the eastern part of the country and no word came from the man of God because he wants people to believe no bad thing ever happen in the church. But if happens , it should not be announced.

You still need comparative data?
What impact did the over 30 trillion borrowed have on the Nigeria economy?
We are still the poverty capital of the world.
You still need data?

University can not be paid.
National grid collapse every month despite the huge capital investment.
The worsening insecurity . The budget allocation to this department have not reflected in any way.

You still need data on corruption?

You seems to be educated but can't read between the lines.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:06am On Jun 14, 2022
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by PlayerMeji: 7:10am On Jun 14, 2022
Oga, for your mind you think you are wise... You have detected an alternate account like I would have the time for such nonsense.

Power must not be allowed to pass over to you hateful people.

You want power now..

I m just laughing

flexyrule:
PlayerMeji - alternate account.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by Osashalom: 7:10am On Jun 14, 2022
If go and die if you don't appreciate the truth bishop is preaching.
immortalcrown:
Medicine after death. You are talking now because the regime has almost ended. Even during 2019 election, you did not sound this way. Were you sleeping or was the regime good then? You are talking now because you know your statement will not work against them. You should have said it when it mattered, when they would have come after you, when your followers would have gained correction from the statement. Keep deceiving yourself.

Added
People are quoting me saying he has been condemning Bubu since 2015. Please, how did he fight Buhari? On which date did it happen. The only time I know he spoke was when a pastor became a victim of the kidnapping in the North. Another time was when the government made a move to tax Churches. When did he fight Buhari concerning bad leadership in general? Please, inform me, give me links to his fight against Buhari. Do not tell me to go to Google oh. You might be saying the truth. So, give me evidence, apart from his reactions to kidnapping and taxing of Churches. Give me an evidence so I will be convinced my first paragraph is wrong. Post at least links to the evidence here. Do not tell me to use Google oh. And, the evidence should not be his reactions to kidnapping of a pastor and taxing of Churches. I already know those ones. If I get the evidence, I will add an apology as a third paragraph. But if no evidence is provided, those who insult me should keep ranting.

Added Again
Imagine some people telling me Oyedepo has been the person most active in attacking Buhari. Please, where, when and how? When Mbaka was for Buhari and against GEJ, Mbaka was brave and direct in his statements. When the same Mbaka turned against Buhari, Mbaka was brave and direct in talking to Buhari. Oyedepo has not tried it even now. Oyedepo has not spoken like Bishop Kokah and many other religious leaders do.

People that were brave and honest mentioned Buhari or at least used "This regime" when they criticized this regime and when they warned people against voting for Buhari again. Oyedepo did not do such at all. Instead of being direct, he was ambiguous so nobody could attack him or prove he was talking about Buhari's regime. So, where is his brave fight against Buhari. People specifically called Buhari's name and said the bad things he does. Oyedepo was using a pronoun that no particular person could claim even in a law court. Is that how he sounds when talking about how God will deal with those who do not pay tithes? Does he sound ambiguous when talking about tithes? For example, if I say "An old man whose hand is shaking wants to rule Nigeria", many will assume I am referring to a popular presidential candidate. But a sincere person will not say I am bold or brave in the statement. People will know I am avoiding being direct in the statement. And nobody can use it to prove me guilty in a court. Oyedepo knows it and that is why he chose his words carefully and was not direct until now. For tithes, he would say "If you are a child of God and you not pay tithes....". But he never mentioned the name Buhari during the time you claim he was bravely attacking Buhari. Those who bravely attacked Buhari called his name many times and were direct in their statements.

I so much love the challenge I threw out this night. Those attacking me could not prove me wrong. They just uploaded videos I have already seen many times. I have watched the videos again this night to be sure I did not forget how Oyedepo sounded in those videos. None of the videos proves me wrong. In all the videos, the only part Oyedepo boldly directed his statement to this regime is where he said "Those in power "NOW" are against the Church". I already acknowledged that one in my first paragraph. Where he spoke about RUGA, he used the term "No government has the power to take people's land". In this case, even Buhari cannot prove Oyedepo was referring to this regime. He was not even bold enough to use the word "RUGA". Many people boldly mentioned Buhari and RUGA during the period. Oyedepo spoke in parable. So, where is his brave fight against Buhari? Where He spoke about a president, he said "that is my word to Mr. president". Nobody can use the statement to prove Buhari is the particular president he referred to. Any sincere person who understands English knows there is a big difference between "This" and "A" in a sentence. Oyedepo is well-educated. He knows the consequence of ambiguous statements and that is why he sounded ambiguous in those videos. He himself cannot deny it because he knows many educated people will publicly disgrace him. But this time around, he was direct and bold to use the term "This regime..." because the regime has already achieved its aim. Below are his words in the videos and the links to the videos.

"No government has the right to take people's land." No particular government or regime implied here

"Whoever does not want Nigeria to rest will not rest." This can refer to anybody

"If you cannot do well, resign. That is my word to Mr. President. Even our Islamic friend are calling for him to resign." Abeg, which president? Even in a court of law, you cannot prove Buhari is the president implied here. There are many presidents in many countries and organizations in which there are huge crisis.

"A leader will sit down and be looking like mumu." Which leader? Even GEJ was directly called mumu. So, which leader is referred to here?

"I knew we were going to face this situation." How is this a bold or brave statement against Buhari?

"It will take a dormie not to know the people in power now are against the Church" I already acknowledged that this is the only one that directly and boldly refers to Buhari's regime.

"Is it true they found 20 million voters cards? For who?" Not directed to a particular person.

"To vote for an evil man makes you an evil man." Which candidate or party is the evil? Even PDP was called evil by some people. So, which one is Oyedepo talking about?

"Every scheme to run Nigeria down, the people involved will go down and never to rise."

"Do not vote wickedness" Which candidate is the wicked one? Lovers of Buhari will answer Atiku and GEJ. Lovers of GEJ and ATIKU will answer Buhari. So, how is Oyedepo brave and direct in attacking Buhari here?

"Do not vote for the dead." Who is the dead? If you say Buhari, then you should be ashamed of yourself for hating Nnamdi Kanu. And the same Oyedepo has never taken side with Nnamdi Kanu.

"First time there was an attempt to rule the Church by a government. Otherwise they will start to determine which message you will preach."

"Many attempts on the church for the last four years. Are we not there when they were writing Arabic for police employment?" The same Church which I have already acknowledged.

How can this regime or Buhari claim any of these statements directly refers to him or to this regime? Only the one about Church directly refers to this regime. Does any of these condemn the leadership of Buhari in general the way Oyedepo did in this recent statement where he said "This regime..."? If I am lying against Oyedepo, highlight any of my fact and prove it is a lie. If my understanding of his English is wrong, tell me the rule of concord that proves me wrong. If you cannot do it, you are just a noisemaker hating the truth.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by blacknoir: 7:12am On Jun 14, 2022
JAMO84:
The only "Stroke" here is your life savings being decimated by your daddy GO

Awwww keep crying please your tears are sweet.the church keeps growing while your account is always on red grin grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by Okhuadams(m): 7:18am On Jun 14, 2022
immortalcrown:
Medicine after death. You are talking now because the regime has almost ended. Even during 2019 election, you did not sound this way. Were you sleeping or was the regime good then? You are talking now because you know your statement will not work against them. You should have said it when it mattered, when they would have come after you, when your followers would have gained correction from the statement. Keep deceiving yourself.

Added

Added Again

How can this regime or Buhari claim any of these statements directly refers to him or to this regime? Only the one about Church directly refers to this regime. Does any of these condemn the leadership of Buhari in general the way Oyedepo did in this recent statement where he said "This regime..."? If I am lying against Oyedepo, highlight any of my fact and prove it is a lie. If my understanding of his English is wrong, tell me the rule of concord that proves me wrong. If you cannot do it, you are just a noisemaker hating the truth.
Single sense you no get at all right from dey one he has been talking even before the election except your two elephant ear deaf to here and your two opolo eyes blind to see. He is and still remain the only Servant of God that has been more vocal about this govment. And if you don't respect urself every prounce cause on them will befall you.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by drlateef: 7:34am On Jun 14, 2022
pafra:

Buhari did not share money to him agreed.
He is still The richest pastors in the world.
That should tell you that his money don't come from politics.

Buhari and friends have been busy stealing the money among themselves that is why they are not sharing money.

Buhari stole all the money he borrowed that is why Nigeria is the capital of poverty even after the borrowing.

Account general alone stole 80 billion and buhari did nothing to him. And you can open your dirty mouth to say buhari did not share money.

There’s no scandal involving Buhari since 7 years ago. Is that not enough for you? Has Buhari shielded any corrupt person like Jonathan used to do? Don’t you see ministers resigning or being sacked, SGF being sacked etc for corruption reasons under Buhari? Did you see that under Jonathan? Did Jonathan not shield Dieziani from accusations by Sanusi, and was Sanusi the whistleblower not sacked? What about Transport Minister with forged certificate under Jonathan? Many more allegations under Jonathan, yet none of them was sacked under Jonathan.

Your man is not rich, he is a thief. Where is his tax declaration? Why was he unwilling to pay tax for the private jets he bought and parked at airport? Why does he continue to obtain tithe from poor people he claims to be shouting on their behalf? Is that not hypocrisy? We the wise observers know him better than you.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by investigator007: 7:49am On Jun 14, 2022
Where's the lie, is this not the most corrupt administration ever?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by ShaqFu: 8:05am On Jun 14, 2022
I smile at this video because a man of God is part of this administration.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by Nobody: 8:19am On Jun 14, 2022
immortalcrown:

Added

Added Again

Say no more brother for you are wrong. You might not be aware, but this is the only servant of God that has been against this government since 2014/2015, inshort I was in church the day he said people would live to regret it if they vote for APC government. Maybe, you can go and verify.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by Nobody: 9:12am On Jun 14, 2022
This government no benefit many people o. Even men of God couldn't have their way with Buhari
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by geewean(m): 9:44am On Jun 14, 2022
All these "Emi Lo kan geng" will not allow rationality overwhelm that gangsterism mentality.Worst of he has an Android phone sef.Let me educate you small.

Why did Obasanjo in 2014 ask the bishop when is he now the holder of the keys to the gate of hell? That's am assignment for you.

Scroll to the top of this topic thread you will see videos where the bishop didn't mince words about the present government.Even many tagged him a pro Jonathan.

He was the only pastor who was against the introduction of Islamic studies to Nigerians tertiary institution and the police recruitment exercise.He called the government out for trying to islamise the country.

Illiteracy is not only when you don't have a B.SC .Far from it.Its is when you have intentionally locked your mind to current trends and information and a deliberate refusal to renew your mind through painstaking research of even the minute things.

For you consumption,I am not his member at all but he is someone I have so much regards for and not the one that went to APC primaries and disgraced himself that God told him he would be president

immortalcrown:
How did he fight Buhari? On which date did it happen. The only time I know he spoke was when his pastor became a victim of the kidnapping. Another time was when the government made a move to tax Churches. When did he fight Buhari concerning bad leadership in general? Please, inform me, give me links to his fight against Buhari. Do not tell me to go to Google oh.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by pafra(m): 9:51am On Jun 14, 2022
drlateef:

There’s no scandal involving Buhari since 7 years ago. Is that not enough for you? Has Buhari shielded any corrupt person like Jonathan used to do? Don’t you see ministers resigning or being sacked, SGF being sacked etc for corruption reasons under Buhari? Did you see that under Jonathan? Did Jonathan not shield Dieziani from accusations by Sanusi, and was Sanusi the whistleblower not sacked? What about Transport Minister with forged certificate under Jonathan? Many more allegations under Jonathan, yet none of them was sacked under Jonathan.

Your man is not rich, he is a thief. Where is his tax declaration? Why was he unwilling to pay tax for the private jets he bought and parked at airport? Why does he continue to obtain tithe from poor people he claims to be shouting on their behalf? Is that not hypocrisy? We the wise observers know him better than you.

Did you say we the wise?
Which other church pay ? If non in Nigeria your wisdom is foolishness.

Did you say tax from poor? Poor people don't pay tithes from poverty. It is the rice that pay tithes in his Church.

There's no force in paying tithes in any church. You see you are not wise just foolish

Bring prove he is not paying taxes for the jet.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by sainttyayo(m): 10:03am On Jun 14, 2022
You're not current with what is happening in Nigeria
ULTIMATEMediaNg:
THIS IS THE MOST CORRUPT REGIME IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMcKGoK3PPo

THEY SAID THEY WANTED TO FIGHT CORRUPTION. HOW CAN YOU FIGHT CORRUPTION WHEN YOU ARE IN CORRUPTION?

THE ACCOUNTANT GENERAL STOLE 80 BILLION NAIRA, THAT IS MORE THAN THEY NEED TO KEEP ALL THE UNIVERSITIES RUNNING.

THEY DON'T CARE SINCE THEIR CHILDREN ARE NOT THERE.

- Bishop David Oyedepo

Source: Church Gist
https://www.facebook.com/444807728996437/posts/pfbid02ccZYiyP9qVeu4EaPgvBQWygyGVVzjnWiVxhiezWwu3jXRZnJprS8jAXqpnCXW2p7l/
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by Psady(m): 10:17am On Jun 14, 2022
immortalcrown:

Added

Added Again

U go like quarell Well well, nah people like u go set money for people wey dey fight as per who first attack.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by Tonyblessed(m): 10:21am On Jun 14, 2022
immortalcrown:

Added

Added Again

You just be mumu. Shows you are one of those who voted the evil regime both in 2015 and 2019. If you don't know to truth about something ask questions and stop talking trash.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by thedio(m): 12:08pm On Jun 14, 2022
Femi8586:

A typical average southern Nigerian. Always attacking those striving to set them free from bondage while their Fulani masters laugh at them in amusement. They love their chains.
Smh

A man who has been preaching and warning against this evil government since 2014 and how not to repeat the same mistake again in 2023 is who this one is fighting.

See what religion has turned u guys into,many can't think straight,some believed the bishop is fighting for them whereas the man of God is counting is loss.
Bishop Oyedepo belong to PDP and he is the only one that can tell us how much he has gotten from PDP btw1999-2014.
He came an activist immediately crystal clear that Jonathan was going to loose in 2015 elections. U rem the gate of hell.....

When Jonathan and PDP was in power he could not see the kind of corruption that was going on then.
I will take Oyedepo serious if PDP regain power and he keep on his activism calling.

Won't he speak against PDP bringing another Muslim from north after Buhari 8yrs of Islamizing Nigeria
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by Charly68: 12:29pm On Jun 14, 2022
Unfortunately we wrongly assumed Mr integrity will behave to type but we were scammed big time ..
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by desiredhome: 1:27pm On Jun 14, 2022
pafra:

You still need comparative data?
What impact did the over 30 trillion borrowed have on the Nigeria economy?
We are still the poverty capital of the world.
You still need data?

University can not be paid.
National grid collapse every month despite the huge capital investment.
The worsening insecurity . The budget allocation to this department have not reflected in any way.

You still need data on corruption?

You seems to be educated but can't read between the lines.

Buhari is not the problem of Nigeria.....
Majority of the people blaming Buhari are doing worst than Buhari.......

If all of them blaming Buhari were doing the right thing, the economy would've been better....... The greed is in almost all Nigerians........
In Nigeria everyone want to collect, no one want to give.........
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by desiredhome: 1:34pm On Jun 14, 2022
Femi8586:

A typical average southern Nigerian. Always attacking those striving to set them free from bondage while their Fulani masters laugh at them in amusement. They love their chains.
Smh

A man who has been preaching and warning against this evil government since 2014 and how not to repeat the same mistake again in 2023 is who this one is fighting.

You are wrong and you are being deceived.....no one cares about you in this country, not even your so called pastor........
You are only been blindfolded with religion/sentiment.......
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by desiredhome: 1:39pm On Jun 14, 2022
Charly68:
Unfortunately we wrongly assumed Mr integrity will behave to type but we were scammed big time ..
It's difficult to direct a country were over 50% are poor, same poverty that will make delegates chose old men to rule them after collecting bribe......
No matter who is in charge, Nigeria will not change until we changed our corrupt ways.....

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by Onelove508: 2:07pm On Jun 14, 2022
immortalcrown:

Added

Added Again

You yourself enumerated all those points and and you are still arguing.

Different people have different styles of criticism, he must not criticise the way you like but that doesn't change anything.

It's either you are just catching cruise with those people mentioning you or you are not (properly) educated

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 14, 2022
I don't know if this is the most corrupt regime in Nigerian history (especially if you consider the regimes of the two demoniacs in Babangida and Abacha), but this is definitely the most idiotic regime.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Over 20 Killed At Night-Vigil In Uke, Anambra / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Private Jet: 9 Reasons It's Not A Gift - Aroms Aigbehi / Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses!

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 277