Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,840 members, 7,806,361 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:24 PM

Kids: What's The Worst Thing You Have Ever Suffered From This Little Humans? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Kids: What's The Worst Thing You Have Ever Suffered From This Little Humans? (768 Views)

What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? / This Little, Chubby Girl's Dance Moves Will Put A Smile On Your Face (Photos) / Woman Who Suffered To Give Birth To A 4.2kg Baby Celebrated By Brother (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kids: What's The Worst Thing You Have Ever Suffered From This Little Humans? by LadyRosa(f): 5:30pm On Jun 13, 2022
Now,what's the worst you have ever suffered from this little humans,kids!Your kids or someone's.
I love children so much,so I like being around them.And no thanks to the way I spoil them with sugary stuffs (I have sweet tooth myself so I buy loads of sugary stuffs every now and then).I love those innocent faces and laughs and childish talks and mutters, especially those ones still in their still- trying - to - talk - stages.

I sat close to a family last Sunday and the little girl of say a year plus screamed at her dad who left his sit, "Honey come back!"
The uproar of laughter was delightful.

Let's get to that point when they are annoying.You just want to spank them hard on their butt! angry

So I and my little nephew was joke playing.He is like 3.And then I slept off cry cry cry

Woke up much later, heard some noise in the toilet.The speed was no longer needed.He was busy washing my phone in a bucket of soaked bedspread.
He just look at me as I slumped down in exasperation,smiled and continued. embarassed embarassed

The phone was on vibration only, maybe it's his own way of making it stop. cry cry

Share yours.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kids: What's The Worst Thing You Have Ever Suffered From This Little Humans? by Bahamas95(m): 5:42pm On Jun 13, 2022
I don't think I have suffered any serious one apart from them peeing on my body whenever they take their pampers off.

I love kids, I can play with a baby for a whole day without getting tired. Especially the ones that don't cry too much, even if he/she is the crying type I have a way of pacifying them to make them feel relaxed and eventually sleep off.

Children are just too cute, the world would have been boring without them.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kids: What's The Worst Thing You Have Ever Suffered From This Little Humans? by yemmit90: 7:08pm On Jun 13, 2022
So many, the worse of them all is disruption of sex.

5 Likes

Re: Kids: What's The Worst Thing You Have Ever Suffered From This Little Humans? by Oizee(f): 7:25pm On Jun 13, 2022
God bless those wonderful creatures, they bring nothing but total happiness for those that cherish them.

5 Likes

Re: Kids: What's The Worst Thing You Have Ever Suffered From This Little Humans? by LadyRosa(f): 9:50am On Jun 14, 2022
yemmit90:
So many, the worse of them all is disruption of sex.

Yea,you can say that again. grin cheesy cheesy
Especially early morning _$ex,that's the exact time they love to wake up. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Kids: What's The Worst Thing You Have Ever Suffered From This Little Humans? by Reinamaria(f): 10:00am On Jun 14, 2022
"Honey come back!" grin grin

Kids say the darndest things. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Kids: What's The Worst Thing You Have Ever Suffered From This Little Humans? by tamcamp253: 11:39am On Jun 14, 2022
I have one that argues with anyone who has the strength and this man will be a year old this June

7 Likes

Re: Kids: What's The Worst Thing You Have Ever Suffered From This Little Humans? by Anijay1212(m): 11:43pm On Aug 28, 2022
grin
Kids ke?
I fear them pass fearless.
angry
Re: Kids: What's The Worst Thing You Have Ever Suffered From This Little Humans? by Anijay1212(m): 11:44pm On Aug 28, 2022
tamcamp253:
I have one that argues with anyone who has the strength and this man will be a year old this June
shocked grin
Re: Kids: What's The Worst Thing You Have Ever Suffered From This Little Humans? by Newborn27(f): 12:01am On Aug 29, 2022
Lol

Kids are joy giver... may the devil never turn them to a source of sorrow in our lives IJN.

I've seen a lot from them...I cannot tell it all but just smile.

1 Like

Re: Kids: What's The Worst Thing You Have Ever Suffered From This Little Humans? by lildonn222: 3:10pm On Dec 13, 2022
l was sleeping then all of a sudden my little girl woke me up and gave me my hdd but unfortunately for me she broke it off from the mother board of my laptop right from the hinges.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

I don't want a daughter but only a son. Is it normal? / Neatly Used Baby Cot With Mattress / Lady Quits Her Job Abroad, Relocates Back Home To Be With Her Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.