Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. (49362 Views)

See These And Decide If You Still Want To Have Plenty Kids / Mama No Cry Again, I Chop Blood And Coke / My mother and her plenty pastors. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. by medropoly(m): 2:46pm On Jun 16, 2022
Dailyparrot:

Family of 10 here. I am not having more than 3 kids. It does not worth it.

Children are expenditure not investment. Africans should learn that this is the first step to moving out of the dark continent.

You said it all kiss

4 Likes

Re: Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. by medropoly(m): 2:48pm On Jun 16, 2022
uthlaw:
no b rubbish,yes na,u de husstle pass me,watin I de try tell you b say,if u stay there with them...omo e go hard for you....no b fight!
I get yr point bro, just being fulstrated lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. by medropoly(m): 2:51pm On Jun 16, 2022
Evolutionlove:

Lol I tell you, Ignoramus men/women nacking at the detriment of the Innocent unborn kids. "Some" Foolish black race..

Can't u just say sumtin reasonable for once in your life? undecided

1 Like

Re: Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. by Ebonygeek(f): 3:19pm On Jun 16, 2022
I swear Op, you are on point. Me wey be woman, I know the kind pressure I dey feel to earn. I nor even sure say I won born children. I nor come this life come suffer jare

12 Likes

Re: Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. by Sanmel(f): 4:37pm On Jun 16, 2022
Evolutionlove:

Personally If I am to become a dictator. Any Poor Couple who bore more than One Child will both be sentenced to death by electrocution..
grin
What's cruelty again??
Re: Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. by tensazangetsu20(m): 6:00pm On Jun 16, 2022
Evolutionlove:

Personally If I am to become a dictator. Any Poor Couple who bore more than One Child will both be sentenced to death by electrocution..

This is too basic. The kids should also be sent to state owned farms where they will work in hard labour all their lives farming food for those with sense. How can Nigeria have an average birth rate of 7 kids per woman and people think such monstrosity is normal.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. by Raalsalghul: 6:20pm On Jun 16, 2022
Evolutionlove:

Another less wicked option is to contaminate the food and water supply with substances that'll make people sterile.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 16, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Aha
This was why I killed my parents and 5 of my siblings so that I can have peace of mind.

grin

9 Likes

Re: Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jun 16, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

This is too basic. The kids should also be sent to state owned farms where they will work in hard labour all their lives farming food for those with sense. How can Nigeria have an average birth rate of 7 kids per woman and people think such monstrosity is normal.
What about a woman who gave birth to 24 kids...... multiple births tho...10,10,4..... tho her husband is an anambra billionaire grin are rich people allowed to have multiple number of children? undecided

1 Like

Re: Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. by tensazangetsu20(m): 7:07pm On Jun 16, 2022
Kaiair:

What about a woman who gave birth to 24 kids...... multiple births tho...10,10,4..... tho her husband is an anambra billionaire grin are rich people allowed to have any number of kids they want? undecided

Rich people aren't also allowed to have kids indiscriminately. The carbon footprint won't reduce If rich people have plenty kids. People should reason before they do things cry cry

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 16, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

Rich people aren't also allowed to have kids indiscriminately. The carbon footprint won't reduce If rich people have plenty kids. People should reason before they do things cry cry
But you gotta blame multiple births.....my grandfather (my dad's dad) married 12 wives grin and each wife gave birth to 8 children, who are all married with atleast 3-5 kids, just do the math then figure out how big my fam is....6 of my uncles married 4-6 wives each grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. by 0neal(m): 1:21am On Jun 17, 2022
Dailyparrot:

Children are expenditure not investment. Africans should learn that this is the first step to moving out of the dark continent.

Even the 3 kids you have projected to have is too much in my opinion, especially you coming from a family of half a dozen + 4...mehn that's hooge

10 Likes

Re: Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. by Kobojunkie: 2:03am On Jun 17, 2022
tensazangetsu20:
This is too basic. The kids should also be sent to state owned farms where they will work in hard labour all their lives farming food for those with sense.

How can Nigeria have an average birth rate of 7 kids per woman and people think such monstrosity is normal.
Send the innocent kids to state run farms? Why? undecided

The parents, not the kids, are to blame and be punished abeg. You forget that many of these parents already see their kids as investments, so punishinh the children would also validate the mindset of the parents. By punishing the children, you encourage other eejits out there to continue popping them out babies like rats without remorse. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. by Kobojunkie: 2:04am On Jun 17, 2022
Raalsalghul:
Another less wicked option is to contaminate the food and water supply with substances that'll make people sterile.
Wouldn't a more humane approach be to penalize those who have more kids than they are able to sensibly fend for? undecided
Re: Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. by Kobojunkie: 2:05am On Jun 17, 2022
Kaiair:

What about a woman who gave birth to 24 kids...... multiple births tho...10,10,4..... tho her husband is an anambra billionaire grin are rich people allowed to have multiple number of children? undecided
Imposing a child tax would make more sense in the Nigerian case. lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. by Kobojunkie: 2:06am On Jun 17, 2022
Kaiair:

But you gotta blame multiple births.....my grandfather (my dad's dad) married 12 wives grin and each wife gave birth to 8 children, who are all married with atleast 3-5 kids, just do the math then figure out how big my fam is....6 of my uncles married 4-6 wives each grin
A child tax would have helped knock commonsense into your grandfather and his seeds. undecided

7 Likes

Re: Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. by Gerrard59(m): 3:12am On Jun 17, 2022
The problem with this post is that people like OP and his ilks will not adopt the most stringent of contraceptives if need be. Is OP open to vasectomy? Is he open to late marriage and childbirth considering he is the first child out of 8 and just 22?

1 Like

Re: Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. by Channah1(f): 6:14am On Jun 17, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Na your mama do you, no be other people. Go face her abeg! undecided

éé è nice rara. Mhen!
Re: Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. by Channah1(f): 6:16am On Jun 17, 2022
ibechris:
At 39 years old...I have even stopped giving birth. My 3 children are ok for me.

I don't expect money from them when they grow up but parental care.

The only thing I owe them is financial education and interestingly,formal education which I know is just to brace them up.

Finally,I agree with u that those who have few children do not know what those with many children are going through.
Times have changed many children no longer amount to blessing but more poverty upon poverty.

This is the time for us to all wake up and do what is right.

Even you too born. Three children with you and wifey; 5. That's a crowd already. So no difference. tongue.

9 Likes

Re: Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. by ibechris(m): 6:21am On Jun 17, 2022
Channah1:

Even you too born. Three children with you and wifey; 5. That's a crowd already. So no difference. tongue.

When e reach ur turn we go know how far.

Note. I am not a poor man like u my brother.

Try dey calm down.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. by Channah1(f): 7:14am On Jun 17, 2022
ibechris:

When e reach ur turn we go know how far.

Note. I am not a poor man like u my brother.

Try dey calm down.

Stop feeling inferior, Mr! Nobody is talking about wealth here. Just saying you're no different from those birthing dozens.

By the way, I'm a female and Im teamOnechild. I'm not poor like you either. grin

You need to calm down.

8 Likes

Re: Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. by Camelot65: 7:26am On Jun 17, 2022
Channah1:

How's this a crowd? E be like say na only you your parents born abi?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. by BRATISLAVA: 7:48am On Jun 17, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

It's now about the carbon footprint?
Re: Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. by Rubbiish(m): 1:29pm On Jun 17, 2022
Dailyparrot:

Exactly @bold
The high rate of poverty in this part of the world is not due to our corrupt system alone, but has a lot to do with birth rate. So many poor people breeding kids they can't cater for.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. by Kobojunkie: 4:06pm On Jun 17, 2022
Channah1:
éé è nice rara. Mhen!
Wetin concern otito with nice abeg? undecided
Re: Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. by Channah1(f): 4:10pm On Jun 17, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Wetin concern otito with nice abeg? undecided

You're not being nice by harshly referring the op to his parents like it was his fault.

Calm down.
Re: Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. by Kobojunkie: 4:14pm On Jun 17, 2022
Channah1:
You're not being nice by harshly referring the op to his parents like it was his fault.

Calm down.
I don't abide by your "nice" rules and yes, the fault for OP'S suffering comes from his parents in this. Should I not relay this truth to him at all in the name of being nice? undecided

There are over 8 million - 8,000,000 - abandoned children right there in Nigeria alone whose suffering mostly come from being born by parents such as the OP'S there. Does this nice ideology of yours cater to them or even feed them regularly? undecided

7 Likes

Re: Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. by Channah1(f): 4:19pm On Jun 17, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I don't abide by your "nice" rules and yes, the fault for OP'S suffering comes from his parents in this. Should I not relay this truth to him at all in the name of being nice? undecided

There are over 8 million - 8,000,000 - abandoned children right there in Nigeria alone whose suffering mostly come from being born by parents such as the OP'S there. Does this nice ideology of yours cater to them or even feed them regularly? undecided

Eyin le mò.
E sàà rora
Re: Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. by Kobojunkie: 4:21pm On Jun 17, 2022
Channah1:
Eyin le mò.
E sàà rora
Sure, ignore the facts of reality in order to remain calm.... isn't that the typical approach to life as far as the ignorant are concerned? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. by Ishilove: 4:27pm On Jun 17, 2022
medropoly:
Damn.. Having plenty siblings is the beginning of your endless suffering as a senior child. Am saying this from experience...
Damn... Just imagine how having plenty children has changed the whole scenario of the family life,.
The mother becomes a ruthless nagging woman and verbally abusing her children embarassed
Father tends to shy away from his responsibilities.,
Children fight and disrespect each other constantly..
Verbal and physical abuse becomes the order of the day.. cry
Parent fighting each other in front of kids.. embarassed

Damn... How I wish when she gave birth to the forth child she stopped giving birth as she promised, but instead she added four more children to the squad.. Giving bullshit stories of "Na God dey give pikin, maybe Na dis one God go use change my story" and bla bla bla undecided

Omo life hasn't be the same, Imaging the the first child being just 22 and already have 7 other siblings behind him, sad

Cooking and eating of food Na....... , let me don't even go there grin

Una wey una mama no born plenty pikin no knw Wetin God do for una
Guy, I once worked in a place where one of my clients had 7 kids and all 7 were attending private schools, from university to the secondary school. Babcock Uni, Covenant Uni, private boarding schools...you name them. The kids were well behaved and responsible and the man was meeting up with his responsibilities.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with having many children as long as you can meet up with the financial responsibilities.

Apparently your parents cannot, so it has become a problem to you, your siblings and them. Give birth according to your capacity. The person I work for has just two kids even though he has the capacity to have up to five, but he said he wants to give them the very best quality of life so he stopped at two. Your parents should have stopped waaaaaaay before the eight child popped out undecided

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. by Ishilove: 4:51pm On Jun 17, 2022
Kobojunkie:
If you don't want the pattern to repeat itself in your own life and that of your siblings, it is best you broach the issue in their presence so it registers at the root and with your siblings. undecided
You want him to talk to his African parents about their sexual activity and number of children, in the presence of his siblings?! undecided

The things we read on the internet

8 Likes

Re: Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 17, 2022
ibechris:
At 39 years old...I have even stopped giving birth. My 3 children are ok for me.

I don't expect money from them when they grow up but parental care.

The only thing I owe them is financial education and interestingly,formal education which I know is just to brace them up.

Finally,I agree with u that those who have few children do not know what those with many children are going through.
Times have changed many children no longer amount to blessing but more poverty upon poverty.

This is the time for us to all wake up and do what is right.

You owe them love, that is a motivating factor for them.

A loving father is more important than formal education or financial education.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

The Meaning Of "Next Of Kin" / I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama / How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.