Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,453 members, 7,808,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. (49376 Views)

See These And Decide If You Still Want To Have Plenty Kids / Mama No Cry Again, I Chop Blood And Coke / My mother and her plenty pastors. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. by Sparrk007(m): 9:38pm On Jun 17, 2022
THE BOOK OF LAMENTATIONS
Re: Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. by Thazard(m): 9:42pm On Jun 17, 2022
Internet22:
Omo life hasn't be the same, Imaging the the first child being just 22 and already have 7 other siblings behind him, sad

No offense, Omo yur parent dey nack o grin

gringringrin
Re: Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. by Kobojunkie: 9:54pm On Jun 17, 2022
Isrealbabs:
Understand that you have destiny to fulfil, I will say again no excuse for failure, [b]Infact things are easier now than my time, [/b]I did all manner of work ranging from farm work in people's farm and a conductor during my university day in Ilorin to survive school. He should be encourage by people like myself who came from nothing and make it.
Things are easier now that opportunities are scarce since there is obviously more competition out there? undecided

You were in university, but OP tell you say him don even enter school sef? undecided
Re: Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jun 17, 2022
Ishilove:

And what if the man is financially capable, like the man in my post you quoted?

The man in your post is an outlier
Re: Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. by vastone(m): 11:10pm On Jun 17, 2022
medropoly:
Damn.. Having plenty siblings is the beginning of your endless suffering as a senior child. Am saying this from experience...
Damn... Just imagine how having plenty children has changed the whole scenario of the family life,.
The mother becomes a ruthless nagging woman and verbally abusing her children embarassed
Father tends to shy away from his responsibilities.,
Children fight and disrespect each other constantly..
Verbal and physical abuse becomes the order of the day.. cry
Parent fighting each other in front of kids.. embarassed

Damn... How I wish when she gave birth to the forth child she stopped giving birth as she promised, but instead she added four more children to the squad.. Giving bullshit stories of "Na God dey give pikin, maybe Na dis one God go use change my story" and bla bla bla undecided

Omo life hasn't be the same, Imaging the the first child being just 22 and already have 7 other siblings behind him, sad

Cooking and eating of food Na....... , let me don't even go there grin

Una wey una mama no born plenty pikin no knw Wetin God do for una

OGA WORK HARDER!!!
Re: Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. by HELLASJ(m): 11:37pm On Jun 17, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:

Shut up
I hail thee verywickedgoat grin grin

1 Like

Re: Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. by Backpedal: 11:38pm On Jun 17, 2022
We better wise up
Re: Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. by Munzy14(m): 5:02am On Jun 18, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

Yeah, it doesn't work like that.

Starting a business might actually destroy your life. You are alone, depressed and living on the edge

Fact is that, having a job is more stable than having a business.
Having a job is a deception our parents leveraged on in their old era..

After 35years of the job, life gradually becomes miserable for most...Except they have their offsprings doing well.

Their mates who started a business then and see to it growth, transited leaving huge fortunes for generational inheritance.

For that your stable Job, any day you are out, somebody will take over without a blink...In fact the person will give testimony.

Having a job is temporary...

Having a business to your name is permanent.

The problem is that lazy folks prefer already made which is a mere optical illusion after retirement.

Kpata kpata you go manage train kids wit basic degree, build small house for village, and buy half plot for town...For the ones that are fortunate.

The unfortunate might keep stressing to feed after retirement.. sad Especially those that worked for government with no gratuity and pensions.. undecided

If you are a man upto 30, and you have no business you throw in funds, Your name is sorry..

You will understand when you approach 55years. sad

2 Likes

Re: Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. by Munzy14(m): 5:10am On Jun 18, 2022
Raalsalghul:

Another less wicked option is to contaminate the food and water supply with substances that'll make people sterile.
grin grin
Evil men thoughts.
Re: Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. by Munzy14(m): 5:17am On Jun 18, 2022
Kaiair:

But you gotta blame multiple births.....my grandfather (my dad's dad) married 12 wives grin and each wife gave birth to 8 children, who are all married with atleast 3-5 kids, just do the math then figure out how big my fam is....6 of my uncles married 4-6 wives each grin
Word problem in mathematics... grin grin

Your village people should create a community for you people.. grin grin

It will be nice if your grand Dad has too many properties and inheritance he left behind..Because he will have people to occupy them..

Make e no be like my grandpa that left huge inheritance in the village with few offsprings..Village looking deserted sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. by Munzy14(m): 5:28am On Jun 18, 2022
Kobojunkie:
If you don't want the pattern to repeat itself in your own life and that of your siblings, it is best you broach the issue in their presence so it registers at the root and with your siblings. undecided
Nothing Nigerian in your comments...You reason like someone who grew outside Nigeria with no proper understanding of culture here in Nigeria..

You are literally telling OP to confront his parents based on their sexual life...smh grin grin grin you be case sha.

Nigerian parents that tell their children they came from God cheesy Like they never had sexual intercourse to conceive them..smh

Abeg try the reason Like a Nigerian in naija matters...Leave this your trinidad and Tobago approach you make use of jareee..

1 Like

Re: Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. by cayorday89(m): 5:40am On Jun 18, 2022
At times if some old school thinking young or old people are talking in the nonsense giving unwarranted advice or side comments, it's best you sit them down, bring out your phone and load threads like this for them to read and digest so that can get exposed to and educated about the realities of life and the after effects in one's life and the society at large. You born plenty pikin, and when them finish bag of rice in one week na you go still complain. I can remember telling my mum some years back if anybody send them to born at all whenever she complains about how soup does not last long with just four children, not to now talk of 8...

Skyview01:

I can totally relate coming from a family of 7.

Our living room be like Oshodi downtown.

Na so we dey consume one bag of rice in a month and my old man go dey para. lol

Just try your best and leave the rest.!
and, do not enable lazy relatives, It's like pouring water in a basket!
Re: Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. by cayorday89(m): 5:44am On Jun 18, 2022
Kaiair:

But you gotta blame multiple births.....my grandfather (my dad's dad) married 12 wives grin and each wife gave birth to 8 children, who are all married with atleast 3-5 kids, just do the math then figure out how big my fam is....6 of my uncles married 4-6 wives each grin
That una family suppose get special register with FG for proper payment of tax, even your dead relatives should not be exempted cos even their corpse consume a whole lot of space that should serve as land for Agriculture to feed the already populated living they left behind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. by salam8528: 6:12am On Jun 18, 2022
uthlaw:
no b rubbish,yes na,u de husstle pass me,watin I de try tell you b say,if u stay there with them...omo e go hard for you....no b fight!
U are now talking. When they don't see him around they will look for a way to survive by all means.

1 Like

Re: Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. by BRATISLAVA: 6:16am On Jun 18, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I didn't conclude there were mistakes made by his parents. You did that and I am simply trying to get you to at least state what those mistakes are. undecided

Stated. But you've concluded it must be the children already.
Re: Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. by cayorday89(m): 6:24am On Jun 18, 2022
Mariangeles:

I even believe bringing an only child into this world is selfish on the part of the couple and cruelty to the child.
It's better not to have any, than to intentionally have only one child.
Truly, the problems of this world is diverse, many complain of too many siblings and here you are not happy with having only one child, and I can see Michelle55 up there in same situation, and here I am, not entirely happy being an only son amongst 3 daughters and I will see some wishing they were the only son. From the angle of being an only son, I sure can relate with how anyone will feel as an only child.
Re: Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. by Smilesvilles21: 6:28am On Jun 18, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Wow... head of family means he controls his wife's womb? His wife, equally equipped with a fully functional brain is nothing but a figure head? Yikes! undecided

The man can control his little man if the woman chooses not to control her womb.
If the man is not a figure head devoid of a fully functional brain then the family shouldn't be in a mess of lack of planning.
Re: Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. by BRATISLAVA: 6:28am On Jun 18, 2022
jaxxy:

This is a lazy mentality of someone who doesn't want to think and explore his full potentials. Tough situation birth the BEST people. No great person had it so comfortable or was ok with the level they were.

U are attacking the no of kids instead of attacking poverty or poor child planning.

Even If she had 4 children like u prefer will that make u a billionaire? No! u could still be in penury.

Rather it is How u think that changes everything.

Preach.

Most posters on this forum are of the bandwagon absurd belief that having many children automatically means poverty, yet there are people who are childless living rough on the streets.

Thinking. Exposure. Opportunity.

Everything else is just talk.

2 Likes

Re: Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. by cayorday89(m): 6:31am On Jun 18, 2022
saintruky:
@op my mama born 9... I happen to be d 7th... No be say my papa hold it tho, but we no experience wetin u dey experience so... If pman no get to drop for food, momsy go chest am cos she get small kiosk she dey manage then... Overall son come kick bucket when he go work...

I'll advise u to just find wetin to do, best u leave d house so ur pman n him babe fit man up n take responsibility of d house...

Senior at 22, with 7 backups, omo dis one no too make brain o... Ur mama truly fertile...

I think your closing remarks should be "Our Mama truly fertile" yours had 9.
Re: Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. by Kobojunkie: 7:03am On Jun 18, 2022
Smilesvilles21:
The man can control his little man if the woman chooses not to control her womb.
If the man is not a figure head devoid of a fully functional brain then the family shouldn't be in a mess of lack of planning.
Same can be said of the woman in this. Or is there a legit reason why it is instead OK for the woman to be devoid of a fully functional brain where it concerns the welfare of her own children? undecided
Re: Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. by Iwattly(m): 7:28am On Jun 18, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Aha
This was why I killed my parents and 5 of my siblings so that I can have peace of mind.

Omo grin shocked

1 Like

Re: Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. by Mariangeles(f): 7:43am On Jun 18, 2022
cayorday89:

Truly, the problems of this world is diverse, many complain of too many siblings and here you are not happy with having only one child, and I can see Michelle55 up there in same situation, and here I am, not entirely happy being an only son amongst 3 daughters and I will see some wishing they were the only son. From the angle of being an only son, I sure can relate with how anyone will feel as an only child.

I love my brothers o, but I'm sure I would've been less happier in life without my sisters.
We're best of friends.
I would not have been this confident person without them.
There's no better feeling than having siblings you can talk anything with.
Re: Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. by cayorday89(m): 7:45am On Jun 18, 2022
FireUpNow:
Family planning please. Some of you are saying he should go and double his hustling. My question to you guys who have doubled their hustle how many mouths or persons are you feeding? Let's be factual and face the truth , in this present Nigeria two or four kids are enough.
Don't mind them, even businesses that is generating good income are finding it hard to meet its obligations like staff payment and every other day to day expenses to run itself without their owners complaining not to talk of an individual with no proper skill to make good earnings to go and hustle and come back to feed mouths he was not meant to be responsible for, how long will he continue to do that for him to balance up and focus on his own life.

He should rather focus on himself (if he does not, they are damned for a long while and if he does they are also damned but for a relatively shorter period of time) and when he gets a bit of balanced leverage he can come for them not just to feed them but for them to be active participants in that hustle of his.
Re: Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. by cayorday89(m): 7:52am On Jun 18, 2022
Mariangeles:

I love my brothers o, but I'm sure I would've been less happier in life without my sisters.
We're best of friends.
I would not have been this confident person without them.
There's no better feeling than having siblings you can talk anything with.
Yeah, no better feeling for sure, I don't even have issues with my siblings but parents, you know all those male expectations wahala and again from spiritual angle of my parents, the protection was too much like they don't want to lose thier only source of lineage continuity.

My childhood was also hectic, I worked my life off, both male and female chores were all done by me and I am many years older than two younger siblings while my elder sister is small in stature so all hard work and soft work was on my head, if I had a male sibling, it would have been lighter. It's not a status I enjoy.
Re: Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. by kelspinall(m): 8:15am On Jun 18, 2022
joke apart this guy is suffering..even if he's making 300k monthly he will still struggle to cope with expenses and savings, imagine looking at your back and seeing 7 people behind you and to make it worst they're still teens looking up to you..some parents are not trying at all.how do you even feel comfortable hitting and producing 8 when you know ur source of income can't carry them..nawa ooo sorry man

1 Like

Re: Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. by Mariangeles(f): 8:17am On Jun 18, 2022
cayorday89:

Yeah, no better feeling for sure, I don't even have issues with my siblings but parents, you know all those male expectations wahala and again from spiritual angle of my parents, the protection was too much like they don't want to lose thier only source of lineage continuity.

My childhood was also hectic, I worked my life off, both male and female chores were all done by me and I am many years older than two younger siblings while my elder sister is small in stature so all hard work and soft work was on my head, if I had a male sibling, it would have been lighter. It's not a status I enjoy.

I can only imagine all the pressure you've been through.

1 Like

Re: Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. by a2d3rew(m): 8:59am On Jun 18, 2022
I'm 23 years old, am the first born boy, and my sinios sister, we are 12 children's
Two die, the one wey die them already grow oo, them dey primary 4,

I was in Lagos now, by the Time I will return to village, u go pity me I swear,
Everyone must get something,
And my daddy brother his wife die leave small small children on ground, I must buy something for them,
God help ooo

1 Like

Re: Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. by sylve11: 9:13am On Jun 18, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Aha
This was why I killed my parents and 5 of my siblings so that I can have peace of mind.

shocked shocked cool
Re: Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. by Smilesvilles21: 9:18am On Jun 18, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Same can be said of the woman in this. Or is there a legit reason why it is instead OK for the woman to be devoid of a fully functional brain where it concerns the welfare of her own children? undecided

Is there a legit reason for the man to be devoid of a fully functional brain where it concerns the welfare of his own children?
Re: Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. by deebrownneymar: 9:31am On Jun 18, 2022
medropoly:
Damn.. Having plenty siblings is the beginning of your endless suffering as a senior child. Am saying this from experience...
Damn... Just imagine how having plenty children has changed the whole scenario of the family life,.
The mother becomes a ruthless nagging woman and verbally abusing her children embarassed
Father tends to shy away from his responsibilities.,
Children fight and disrespect each other constantly..
Verbal and physical abuse becomes the order of the day.. cry
Parent fighting each other in front of kids.. embarassed

Damn... How I wish when she gave birth to the forth child she stopped giving birth as she promised, but instead she added four more children to the squad.. Giving bullshit stories of "Na God dey give pikin, maybe Na dis one God go use change my story" and bla bla bla undecided

Cooking and eating of food Na....... , let me don't even go there grin

Una wey una mama no born plenty pikin no knw Wetin God do for una

I feel you bro but it’s not really by the number of kids. My granddad had like 30 kids and they were so comfort they ate whatever they wanted
Re: Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. by jimmychang: 9:45am On Jun 18, 2022
Dickson178:
What of some mothers wey no born plenty and e con die nkor? Like me the beginning of my suffering is the day I lost my dear lovely Mom cry

Bruddaly if I could be like you ,just to be seeing my mom everyday, Everytime,I could've been the happiest person on this Earth. Take care, life isn't easy!

You just yarn nonsense.Complete no sense. grin grin
Re: Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. by Backpedal: 10:05am On Jun 18, 2022
APC2:
I stopped my siblings from coming to my house so that I and my wife can have peace and feel like newly married family. My marriage was not up to 4 months when my mother keep on disturbing me that my younger brother should come over and stay.
Imagine my brother, any time he sees my wife, his pen1s will just rise.
I don't even call anybody again since they were angry with me for sending my brother away

Wow shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama / How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? / See What A Lady Posted About Husbands & Wife Battery: Women Do You Agree?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.