Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

You Visit That Lady U Are Crazy Over For The First Time And She Offers U This? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Visit That Lady U Are Crazy Over For The First Time And She Offers U This? (6492 Views)

Ur Ex Offers U This Toilet Seat / Before You Visit That Friend You Met On Social Media / Men Are Going Crazy Over This Nigerian Lady’s Instagram Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Visit That Lady U Are Crazy Over For The First Time And She Offers U This? by bmdmix10: 9:22am On Jun 14, 2022
Preciousgirl:

She offers u this to eat to prove u love her

Eat or not
if she's eating it m eating
Re: You Visit That Lady U Are Crazy Over For The First Time And She Offers U This? by Mattwillz: 11:35am On Jun 14, 2022
Emmaxmusic:
Nah to turn back
Sir pls make i dy help you dy carry speakers for ur liveband services?

1 Like

Re: You Visit That Lady U Are Crazy Over For The First Time And She Offers U This? by virginprincess(f): 12:39pm On Jun 14, 2022
Nerogaming01:

Not cockroach.
Cricket.
Ok,thanks.

1 Like

Re: You Visit That Lady U Are Crazy Over For The First Time And She Offers U This? by Leepeak(m): 5:37pm On Jul 04, 2022
Yeah
Am only crazy for python not woman
Re: You Visit That Lady U Are Crazy Over For The First Time And She Offers U This? by LoveJesus87(m): 12:09pm On Mar 28
virginprincess:
Is that cockroach and yam leave I'm seeing on that food shocked,op pls stop all this stuff.
No normal person would serve her visitor this kind of rubbish undecided.
says who?
Go to China first grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Women Are Basically Greedy. / Tips On How To Woo A Girl / How I Caught My Uncle'sdaughter Peeping While Bathing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.