Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,501 members, 7,781,516 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:01 PM

Is Moaning During Sex Bad For Christian Couples? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Moaning During Sex Bad For Christian Couples? (3811 Views)

What You Don't Know About Moaning During Sex / Open Sex ....bad Market (sex At The Market) / "Moaning During Sex Is A Crime" - Ghanaian Lawyer Maurice Ampaw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Moaning During Sex Bad For Christian Couples? by IamKizzbrown10(m): 9:51pm On Jun 13, 2022
*IS MOANING DURING SEX BAD FOR CHRISTIAN COUPLES?*

Engaging in lovemaking is one of the most pleasurable activities that you can experience in marriage.

Some Christian couples believe that it is a sin to moan during sex. But none of them is yet give us scriptural proof that moaning during sex is a sin.

My dear couples, it is not a sin for Christian couples to have a ringing tone, (moan) while having sex to show how much they're enjoying their spouse. �.

There is no where written in the scripture that *__Thou shalt not moan or scream with delight when in the throes of sexual passion*.#__

Moaning tells your spouse that you're turned on or feeling pleasure. Sexual pleasure is a gift from God. �

Orgasm was God’s idea. And God wants you to express and enjoy sex with the man/woman you married!

NEVER ALLOW RELIGION MAKES YOU A SILENT PARTICIPANT DURING SEX ☹️☹️☹️

Don't just be quiet as if your mouth is padlock or lie down like a dead wood during sex. Moan. Be involved in the sex

It does not matter what you are moaning about, just make sure you are screaming and making some romantic sounds. �

It could be: *ouch, ouch! Honey* *chai baby,*

*You are too sweet*

*"I've been waiting for this all day."*

*“I can’t wait to feel you inside me.”*

*Oh! baby scatter it. It is yours*

"Touch me right there"

"I want your fingers inside me."

"I can't get enough of you touching me."

"Deeper" *You make me so wet*

“I am crazy for you. "You make me want to scream."

"You were made to be inside me." *I need you inside of me*

*Ride me as hard as you can.*

*please baby don't cum now,*

*oh, baby, You’re hitting my G Spot right.* *"You make me so wet."*

*"My whole body is shaking."

*"I never want to get out of this bed."*

"Never stop. *"I love the way you fill me up."*

*"I can't control myself when we're together."*

*"I need you."* *"Please baby, please."*

*"Let's stay here forever."*

*You are a real man/woman*

*hit me hard, I love you*

*I can't stop loving you*

*We fit so good together*

*do me harder,

*I like the way you ride me*

*it's all yours,* *tear it, it is yours,*�� *baby spark me,* �

*You taste so good.*
*Aaaahhhhhh*
*Oooohhhhhh*

*Mmmmmmmmmm* *Uuuuuhhhhh* *Eeeehhhhhh*

*"That feels so good. Oh my god, I'm gonna come."*

*I am about to come, hit me hard, baby* �

NEVER ALLOW RELIGION MAKE YOU A SILENT PARTICIPANT DURING SEX ☹️☹️☹️

Enjoy your marriage o�

YOU CAN JOIN OUR TELEGRAM CHANNEL LECTURES TO LEARN MORE
YOU CAN ALSO WATCH ALL VIRAL SEX LEAK VIDEOS BY JOINING OUR TELEGRAM, SEARCH FOR DARK VIDEO HUB ON TELEGRAM AND JOIN. THANK ME LATER

NOTE: 23+ ONLY
Re: Is Moaning During Sex Bad For Christian Couples? by Jay5mie: 10:27pm On Jun 13, 2022
undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Moaning During Sex Bad For Christian Couples? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 13, 2022
So did Christianity said couple should not moan when esctacy? She is letting out her true feelings as e dey hot.

2 Likes

Re: Is Moaning During Sex Bad For Christian Couples? by lordchiz(m): 11:12pm On Jun 13, 2022
grin
Re: Is Moaning During Sex Bad For Christian Couples? by Demigod22: 11:29pm On Jun 13, 2022
What a dumbass behavior is that? I don't think most people have life outside religion. Should religion regulate our sexual gratification?
Re: Is Moaning During Sex Bad For Christian Couples? by Vinnie2000(m): 11:36pm On Jun 13, 2022
There are 2 persons i am expecting on dis thread!

1. Datboredberry (She likes sex and gbola issues ehn.)

2. Righteousness2. (To tell OP dat in Hell fire, nothing like fucck me harder o)

1 Like

Re: Is Moaning During Sex Bad For Christian Couples? by Vinnie2000(m): 8:08am On Jun 14, 2022
Demigod22:
What a dumbass behavior is that? I don't think most people have life outside religion. Should religion regulate our sexual gratification?
Ogbeni, ur level of religiousity influences ur Sexual doings!

Imagine a pastor's wife trying to give him BJ or do Cowgirl reverse?

Pastor no go fear her so?

1 Like

Re: Is Moaning During Sex Bad For Christian Couples? by Demigod22: 8:53am On Jun 14, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Ogbeni, ur level of religiousity influences ur Sexual doings!

Imagine a pastor's wife trying to give him BJ or do Cowgirl reverse?

Pastor no go fear her so?

As far as we are legally married, I don't see why religion should limit my sexual exploration with my partner.
Re: Is Moaning During Sex Bad For Christian Couples? by EmiDon11: 10:15am On Jun 14, 2022
Did you expect them to sing praise and worship during sex?

2 Likes

Re: Is Moaning During Sex Bad For Christian Couples? by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 10:20am On Jun 14, 2022
Vinnie2000:

2. Righteousness2. (To tell OP dat in Hell fire, nothing like fucck me harder o)

DatBoredBerry She Likes Big Cassava

Pastor Righteousness Na Him Dey Write Name Of People Way Go Make Heaven

1 Like

Re: Is Moaning During Sex Bad For Christian Couples? by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:26am On Jun 14, 2022
Lalasticlala pls I don't know who blocked me since Sunday that I can't create thread only to comment

Re: Is Moaning During Sex Bad For Christian Couples? by EmzyT: 10:27am On Jun 14, 2022
Re: Is Moaning During Sex Bad For Christian Couples? by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:51am On Jun 14, 2022
It's not bad If the soft moaning during sex with your partner is in prayers and decrees. Likewise you can chip in prayers when doing it. So before, during and after it pray.
For it written Pray without ceasing,” Paul said; “in everything give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you. Quench not the Spirit.” (1 Thes. 5:17–19.)

1 Like

Re: Is Moaning During Sex Bad For Christian Couples? by indodon(m): 10:56am On Jun 14, 2022
grin grin nothing wey person no go see for this nairaland...
If the thing sweet am make she no express am?

Meanwhile... Abeg na true say small bottle of Coke na #120

1 Like

Re: Is Moaning During Sex Bad For Christian Couples? by Jmichael1(m): 11:11am On Jun 14, 2022
Sex is life jare...
Re: Is Moaning During Sex Bad For Christian Couples? by Boogyman557: 11:41am On Jun 14, 2022
Holly Gram cool E get 1 FAT ASHAWOO BANI wey I NACK Las night...

I SWEAR DOWN

NaSo dis BANI just de SHOUT SHOUT anyhow..

NaSo her TOTTO just de make make unnecessary noise like wer people de CLAP hand!

Later the sound come de sound like wer PESIN de mess..

i no go carry FAT ASHAWOO BANIS again!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

Re: Is Moaning During Sex Bad For Christian Couples? by Prettygirl200(f): 12:10pm On Jun 14, 2022
How is it a sin bikonu
Re: Is Moaning During Sex Bad For Christian Couples? by immortalmortal: 12:23pm On Jun 14, 2022
Moan in the name of the lord. Some religious folks have boring sex lives. No BJ, missionary 24/7. No moaning, no variety(in styles) all because of spirituality.
Re: Is Moaning During Sex Bad For Christian Couples? by Rexymania(m): 1:26pm On Jun 14, 2022
Haba, if the thing dey sweet, why you no go moan na grin

1 Like

Re: Is Moaning During Sex Bad For Christian Couples? by Axis313(m): 1:40pm On Jun 14, 2022
grin grin grin
Op don crazy,walahi.
Re: Is Moaning During Sex Bad For Christian Couples? by Xfemt(m): 2:23pm On Jun 14, 2022
Yes oh
It will take you and you’re spouse to hell
I mean it is one of the evil your pastor said that god said

Please don’t moan during sex if not hellfaya awaits you grin

Brain wash cow
Re: Is Moaning During Sex Bad For Christian Couples? by blingxx(m): 2:51pm On Jun 14, 2022
Na mad pple full nairaland grin

Anyway where is slawormir Abi efcc don grab am ni ? undecided
Re: Is Moaning During Sex Bad For Christian Couples? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 14, 2022
Vinnie2000:

Lool this Op no well... btw Datboredberry and Datboredberri are they thesame? E get why no vex
Re: Is Moaning During Sex Bad For Christian Couples? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 14, 2022
killmods:

Lool this Op no well... btw Datboredberry and Datboredberri are they thesame? E get why no vex
Yes... But I don't like sex related topics... smiley

Or the other thing he mentioned...
Re: Is Moaning During Sex Bad For Christian Couples? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 14, 2022
Datboredberri:
Yes... But I don't like sex related topics... smiley

Or the other thing he mentioned...
If u are do u know me? I doubt u are the original tho..
Re: Is Moaning During Sex Bad For Christian Couples? by Cossybob(m): 3:00pm On Jun 14, 2022
Damn nigga
If ministers of the church can speak in tongues when touched by unforeseen force called the Holy Spirit Then to Moan during S3x shouldn't be the issue. Plus it's not a sin

It's a simple Logic
Re: Is Moaning During Sex Bad For Christian Couples? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jun 14, 2022
killmods:

If u are do u know me? I doubt u are the original tho..
D... grin

I have 3 accounts... Deactivated Datboredberry
Re: Is Moaning During Sex Bad For Christian Couples? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jun 14, 2022
Datboredberri:
D... grin

I have 3 accounts... Deactivated Datboredberry
Chai... I'm finished. So I just leave u small u turn vampire overnight embarassed
Re: Is Moaning During Sex Bad For Christian Couples? by KanoFirstSon: 3:10pm On Jun 14, 2022
In Islam it’s not allowed
Re: Is Moaning During Sex Bad For Christian Couples? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 14, 2022
killmods:

Chai... I'm finished. So I just leave u small u turn vampire overnight embarassed
But I haven't insulted anyone lately! embarassed
Re: Is Moaning During Sex Bad For Christian Couples? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 14, 2022
Datboredberri:
But I haven't insulted anyone lately! embarassed
Lol.. insult ke? U are now very wild and and very sexual... although I knew u had it in u. Whatever unleashed it is good cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Moaning During Sex Bad For Christian Couples? by Vicdgreat556(m): 6:31pm On Jun 14, 2022
Hell straight up in mummy G.O voice

(1) (2) (Reply)

Romance In The Fakebook Generation / I Am Tired Of All This!! I Need Help! Serios Thread Please / My Brother Wants To Marry A Lady I Paid #200 To Sleep With In 2011(advice)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.