Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,322 members, 7,780,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:35 PM

I love my ministerial title; i love being called Apostle - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I love my ministerial title; i love being called Apostle (128 Views)

Using "I Love You" To Deceive Ladies For Sex / “I Love My Husband” Sharon Oyakilome Shares Loveup Photo With Her Husband Philip / US Pastor, Jenkins: "I Love Women & Pussy" After He Was Caught At Strippers Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I love my ministerial title; i love being called Apostle by reallifegospel(m): 1:36am On Jun 14, 2022
"I'm called to be an Apostle, I love being called an Apostle. I won't change or modify my ministerial title to please anybody"
- says Apostle Constance C. Friday

Lots of Folks have been asking me to change my ministerial title to either Pastor or Reverend or whatever
Some Churches expressly told me that they don't recognize Apostles and won't invite them either, it's either I change to Pastor or Reverend before they acknowledge I exist.
I want them to know, I won't do that.
Apostle is my ministerial title and I love being an Apostle of Christ Jesus.
Thanks.
- published by RLGC

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I love my ministerial title; i love being called Apostle by constancefriday(m): 1:40am On Jun 14, 2022
"I'm called to be an Apostle, I love being called an Apostle. I won't change or modify my ministerial title to please anybody"
- says Apostle Constance C. Friday

Lots of Folks have been asking me to change my ministerial title to either Pastor or Reverend or whatever
Some Churches expressly told me that they don't recognize Apostles and won't invite them either, it's either I change to Pastor or Reverend before they acknowledge I exist.
I want them to know, I won't do that.
Apostle is my ministerial title and I love being an Apostle of Christ Jesus.
Thanks.
- published by RLGC
Re: I love my ministerial title; i love being called Apostle by stephieok: 1:43am On Jun 14, 2022
MOG keep up the good work we appreciate you, I dey your side no shaking!

(1) (Reply)

Like Seeds Growing Within You / Ten Inches Of Water / The Only How To Receive The True Holy Ghost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.