Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,502 members, 7,781,524 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:09 PM

Marcelo First Day At Real Madrid vs his Last day - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Marcelo First Day At Real Madrid vs his Last day (58788 Views)

Marcelo All Smiles With Family At Fifa Football Awards (PHOTO) / Who Will Replace Cristiano Ronaldo At Real Madrid? / Cristiano Ronaldo Caught Fingering Marcelo As They Celebrate Against Valencia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marcelo First Day At Real Madrid vs his Last day by sojisenai(m): 9:40am On Jun 14, 2022
He came in a CAT and left a TIGER. True definition of transformation.

For the best caregiver service in Lagos.

Check my signature.

2 Likes

Re: Marcelo First Day At Real Madrid vs his Last day by Slynation(m): 9:41am On Jun 14, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Highly skillful player in his own time cool

He has "won" everything there is in "football" except world best smiley.
Did he win the world cup??
Re: Marcelo First Day At Real Madrid vs his Last day by chrisxxx(m): 9:41am On Jun 14, 2022
sddd
Re: Marcelo First Day At Real Madrid vs his Last day by Nonexisting: 9:41am On Jun 14, 2022
From boy to man.
Re: Marcelo First Day At Real Madrid vs his Last day by Unruly7(m): 9:42am On Jun 14, 2022
I love you Marcelo you gave me joy
Re: Marcelo First Day At Real Madrid vs his Last day by Benmob: 9:43am On Jun 14, 2022
D best and skillful left back,I have never see in my generation, Mercelo u are now legend of Hala Madrid and winning 5 champion league no be beans

4 Likes

Re: Marcelo First Day At Real Madrid vs his Last day by Slynation(m): 9:46am On Jun 14, 2022
Everything certainly has an end...A legend and more...

More reason why if you see any footballer like Mbappe chasing money instead of dreams, just have it at the back of your mind he will retire at maximum 38years...So he needs all the money he can get before then, there is nothing like pension in football after retirement....

9 Likes

Re: Marcelo First Day At Real Madrid vs his Last day by Polynek(m): 9:46am On Jun 14, 2022
He has paid his bills
Skillful Marcelo
Re: Marcelo First Day At Real Madrid vs his Last day by richmanrichard: 9:47am On Jun 14, 2022
Back then you could easily mistake him for robinho

5 Likes

Re: Marcelo First Day At Real Madrid vs his Last day by engrchykae(m): 9:49am On Jun 14, 2022
EmzyT:
One of the Best Left Back Ever in Footballing History cool This guy Love Ronaldo Scatterrrr grin

I remember those times this guy would cross and Cristiano Ronaldo is always there to Nod and then they'll go about doing the Siuuu Celebration together cheesy Once Ronaldo Climb PK, Marcelo go just start dey celebrate already because him know say Ronaldo go score am cheesy

The guy get tape for Leg, him Sabi measure attackers head wella

Truly, nothing lasts forever! You'll be missed embarassed
just like Dani Alves loved and helped Messi in attack
Re: Marcelo First Day At Real Madrid vs his Last day by EmzyT: 9:52am On Jun 14, 2022
engrchykae:
just like Dani Alves loved and helped Messi in attack

I hope this is not a ploy to bring that “Messi and Ronaldo Comparison” into this Thread? undecided I never mentioned Messi, neither did I said he's an Independent player!

Every footballer needs each other to succeed, be it Messi, Ronaldo or any other players! They need their other teammates to succeed.. If they want to say they did it alone, then they should field themselves and 10 other logs of woods, so we'd know they did it ALONE!

I no dey follow una for Social Media Platforms fight and argue that nonsense about people who Laugh and drink Coffee together o

9 Likes

Re: Marcelo First Day At Real Madrid vs his Last day by dfrost: 9:53am On Jun 14, 2022
All the comments here are so on point and insanely humorous.

Thumbs up to all the guys on this thread. Marcel farewell. RM will surely miss you.

A chapter opens as another closes.

3 Likes

Re: Marcelo First Day At Real Madrid vs his Last day by oyeb15: 9:55am On Jun 14, 2022
The guy na gay
Re: Marcelo First Day At Real Madrid vs his Last day by Skillsnigeria: 9:55am On Jun 14, 2022
grin
Re: Marcelo First Day At Real Madrid vs his Last day by RevolverOcelot(m): 9:55am On Jun 14, 2022
Legend cool
Re: Marcelo First Day At Real Madrid vs his Last day by Auxigen(m): 9:55am On Jun 14, 2022
grin grin grin. No be lie
dawnomike:
From a gentle looking, innocent player hoping for a bright future as a galaticos; to a matured agbero strong-headed galaticos legend...
Re: Marcelo First Day At Real Madrid vs his Last day by Auxigen(m): 9:56am On Jun 14, 2022
Sheybi him don tear your nyash before
oyeb15:
The guy na gay

1 Like

Re: Marcelo First Day At Real Madrid vs his Last day by Adakintroy: 9:57am On Jun 14, 2022
One of the best left backs after calos.

You never find a better left back with a good sense of attacking Timing. Know their first job of defending.

Calos

Marcelo

Evra

Ashley Cole

In this order. Some of the best to ever get it right this way.

5 Likes

Re: Marcelo First Day At Real Madrid vs his Last day by Promoter2: 9:57am On Jun 14, 2022
Her committed his life mehn. Fare well legend.
Re: Marcelo First Day At Real Madrid vs his Last day by ufuosman(m): 9:58am On Jun 14, 2022
Legend
Re: Marcelo First Day At Real Madrid vs his Last day by samx4real(m): 9:58am On Jun 14, 2022
I too love the guy oh

From PS2 to PS4

Wishing you all the best.
Re: Marcelo First Day At Real Madrid vs his Last day by BlackDuke(m): 9:59am On Jun 14, 2022
Chaii!! Dem don use am finish cheesy
Re: Marcelo First Day At Real Madrid vs his Last day by EmzyT: 9:59am On Jun 14, 2022
oyeb15:
The guy na gay

And you knew that from the comfort of your Hut right? undecided undecided

You're older than this! Try dey get sense

6 Likes

Re: Marcelo First Day At Real Madrid vs his Last day by 2016easy2017: 10:02am On Jun 14, 2022
10 reason why Atoku can't be a good president

1. Got no true sportsmanship. Lots in a party and the next he leaves the party

2.. He's never a man of his word. The man who promises to support ibo presidency in 2023 is same that kicked agaiiit. How can he them lead well

3. During his tenure as head of NPA. the went into a huge incurable corruption and ruin..

4. He's deceptive. He proved this by trying to back stab his boss when he was the vice president.

5. He mingles with the president. Why would a team mingle with the refree just minutes before the match. He wants favor. Tricks

6. No Fulani man can rule well this country. The agenda in grand would over power them.

7. Which private establishment or public has he manages to success. Not his where he would declare false profit.

8. He's one of those milk drying Nigeria through oil block. That's his only liable business

9. He's more a CAMEROUNIAN than a Nigerian

10. Let him put forward his accademic record. He's one of those who benefited from Fulanis north quota system where they all graduated with 5% as distinction. Gained admissions with 20/400 jamb results
Re: Marcelo First Day At Real Madrid vs his Last day by 1F30M4(f): 10:15am On Jun 14, 2022
Authoreety:
I laughed wen I saw both pix

Me too cheesy
Re: Marcelo First Day At Real Madrid vs his Last day by phemmyfour: 10:17am On Jun 14, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Highly skillful player in his own time cool

He has "won" everything there is in "football" except world best smiley.
He made Ronaldo "World best" with assists

3 Likes

Re: Marcelo First Day At Real Madrid vs his Last day by Ofiadiegwu: 10:17am On Jun 14, 2022
Doraty1:
Marcelo's first day @RM vs his last...

I like Macelo's style of play. He is a play maker and selfless one at that. Mercelo does not play to score the important goal, but happily assist another to score it.
His crossing/pullouts are classic always.

(But this his hair is weird, I must say)!

2 Likes

Re: Marcelo First Day At Real Madrid vs his Last day by kunleiky(m): 10:18am On Jun 14, 2022
dawnomike:
From a gentle looking, innocent player hoping for a bright future as a galaticos; to a matured agbero strong-headed galaticos legend...
Blame it on Sergio Ramos
Re: Marcelo First Day At Real Madrid vs his Last day by JohnnA1: 10:18am On Jun 14, 2022
Blake755:
Best left back ever cool cool
Roberto Carlos says hi.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Look Luxembourg Players Gave Ronaldo (Photos) / Leicester Helicopter Crash: Faces Of All Victims On Board(More Photos) / Formiga Become The Oldest Player In Women's World Cup History. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.