Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,497 members, 7,781,493 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:28 PM

Clamouring For Peter Obi/Rabiu Kwankwaso Was An Ordained Project!!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Clamouring For Peter Obi/Rabiu Kwankwaso Was An Ordained Project!!!! (490 Views)

Atiku, Obi, Rabiu: Discussions Ongoing but merger is unattainable - LP / Thugs Attack Rabiu Kwankwaso's Convoy In Kano / The Moment Kwankwaso Was Humbled At PDP Convention (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clamouring For Peter Obi/Rabiu Kwankwaso Was An Ordained Project!!!! by Prinxzona10: 2:24am On Jun 14, 2022
I ain't no fan of any Nigerian politicians buh the only two Nigerian Presidential aspirants with some atom of conscience left in them are Peter Obi and Yemi Osibanjo buh is unfortunate that they drove away Yemi Osibanjo through corruption.
Some of these mentally deranged apes constituting nuisance all over this forum are doing it simple because of Peter Obi's tribe,his religion via tribal and religious sentiments because apart from both,nobody with his or her right senses will compare light to darkness..
They always come up with silly lies example where are his legacies or what was those special things he did when he was the Governor of Anambra state buh every records are on the internet buh they will cunningly and jealously ask such tedious,empty and stupid questions nii,sometimes I think these dumb guys are just robots.(example ASUU strike doesn't affect Anambra state university because of what Peter Obi did when he was the Governor or should that one be discarded eeh just asking these cyber morons,that an ordinary peanut have been exchanged with their brains)
They said Igbo people are supporting Peter Obi because he's an Igbo man buh I want to ask them now,how many Igbo people supports Orji Uzor Kalu,Rochas Okorocha,Ike Ekweremmadu,Anyim Pius Anyim or even Dave Umahi etc? An average Igbo man don't do follow follow simple because they all are as wicked,corrupt as a Nigerian political corrupt crooks.(mind you,Peter Obi ain't a saint either buh he's above 98% of them with a wide margin when it comes to integrity,accountability and competency)
Igbos supported Musa Yar'Adua,a Fulani man because he was a very good man and the best Nigerian president that never lasted buh the same Igbos rejected Buhari another Fulani man because he's incompetent,tribal bigots,religious fanatics and a terrorist enabler.(at least the results are very very clear from their leaderships or regimes).
The same Igbos were clamouring for Yemi Osibanjo as well because he will make a very good president buh corruption crept in and took Yemi Osibanjo out of the way and you see some so called youths,praising and worshipping the same man that prefer 50 million youths to be recruited in the army and be feeding them with agbado,corn and cassava(while his family especially his son drives some of the most expensive cars and worth billions of naira) and another one that promised to sell the public assets to his families,friends and cronies(while his family swims in billions)...damn!!!!...
Peter Obi is a sensible and reasonable Nigerian projects and when you see somebody talking down on this project,just know that the person's little brain has been exchanged with 30k naira per month,a tribal bigot or
a religious fanatics..
If these apes have stayed in abroad,they ought to know what's obtainable in government and politics hence the reason they need to make the right choice buh I doubt that none of these myopic simpletons have been to abroad before because none of them would be behaving so condescending and foolishly after seeing the light and the ways things are done abroad...
Everybody knows what and right thing to do buh they will always prefer evil over good,darkness over light simple because the good and the light is(are) not coming from the place or the direction they expected...
At the end of the day,whether good or bad,it will certainly affect everyone and they should remember that none of these people knows of their existence buh the decision they make,will determine their future,the future of their kids and the future of Nigeria and no lover of Nigeria will ever wish her evil by choosing death over life,*Oppressors*over *Liberators*.......
Listen,the greater mistake of these corrupt Nigerian politicians was to've allowed Atiku became the PDP candidate while the greatest of it all,was to've allowed Tinubu became an APC candidate and believe me you,God planned it that way because Yemi Osibanjo or even Rotimi Amechi would've suppressed millions of votes for Peter Obi,thereby paving the way for an old Atiku to become the Nigerian president buh now that the two major parties gave their ticket to an old,sick and corrupt men,reasonable people now swung to Peter Obi's side....
Some of these nonentities claimed that Peter Obi will lose,that he's not popular buh these apes wouldn't rest a bit,always bringing up lies,blackmail,propagandas every second,minute and hour just to paint him bad(ain't they tired already??)..…Why do these evil beings always twist the truth to fit their selfish and jealous narrative by ranting of how Peter Obi fans insult and abuse people buh since I've been reading all the comments here for months now,I hardly see insults or abuses from Peter Obi's supporters rather every insults,abuses and curses always comes from many of these deadbrain simpletons(and even if any of Peter Obi's supporters should insult any of them,then so what or does insults meant for only these apes to be dishing out to people and the other side wouldn't fight back buh to swallow the insults just to make them feel happy or what huh?)...
For Peter Obi supporters,you people should distance yourselves from enlighten some of these hungry paid demonic agents of destructions because no matter what you do or explain to them,just know that the clear and truthful explanations about Peter Obi,emboldens their hatred via that the more you make them see reasons,the more the hatred for you and Peter Obi grows stronger.....(many of them have been programmed that way and it's what we called a*STOCKHOLM SYNDROME*(no thanks to Nigerian wicked and evil politicians)...
Please for the sensible and reasonable Nigerian youths should go and think about this particular statement below,
Have you guys noticed that anything that interest youths always becomes a problem to Nigeria politicians and have you ask yourself why? Why Nigerian politicians always come together to subdue or fight against youths interest in the country eg the Endsars protest?..If you're a youth and you have your brain intact,start making use of it because these old men,these evil wicked corrupt men,doesn't rate or value you and the earlier you realise that,the better for you,your kids and your future...Peter Obi ain't no saint buh watch how many of these selfish politicians and the wicked elites will begin to fight Peter Obi and his legacies of which they'd started already by using some of these morons even without them knowing.....they have to divide the youths using tribal and religious lines,so that their hold on Nigeria will continue buh I think many things would happen even before election because I see something terribly great in the favor of the youths coming,so that many of the youths would be free and their Stockholm syndrome would be eradicated with its anti-medicinal.
I laments this way because it really pains me a lot how people that called themselves youths would be too mean and wicked to themselves,their future in the name of hatred for people or someone via by seeing black and calling it white and repeating the same format every 4years and expect to see a different result when the viable and suitable option is available...(God forbid bad things)...gosh!!!!
NB: Also I ain't base there in Nigeria before some irritating and disgusting apes will start raining curses on themselves thinking that I will be a partaker of the evil,selfish,jealous and wicked decisions they are about to make just to spit some people niii....I only pity the poor masses,the downtrodden and the less privileges that their(PDP and APC idiotic supporters) wicked,selfish and evil decisions may affect terribly tomorrow....
None of these disgusting miscreants should respond to me because I cannot stoop too low to give any of you a feedback because I interact with the living and not the deads...I rest my case.. Gracias......
Mod please front page material...
Respect sir/madam!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Clamouring For Peter Obi/Rabiu Kwankwaso Was An Ordained Project!!!! by Mokason288(m): 2:27am On Jun 14, 2022
grin
Re: Clamouring For Peter Obi/Rabiu Kwankwaso Was An Ordained Project!!!! by html14java(f): 2:28am On Jun 14, 2022
Hmmm...
The moniker down might have a summary
Re: Clamouring For Peter Obi/Rabiu Kwankwaso Was An Ordained Project!!!! by Nobody: 3:03am On Jun 14, 2022
Whoever read this novel should please summarize in two sentences.

1 Like

Re: Clamouring For Peter Obi/Rabiu Kwankwaso Was An Ordained Project!!!! by Nobody: 3:05am On Jun 14, 2022
My brother I fittint read pass the first paragraph....
In summary, Obi is the best man for the Job.

2 Likes

Re: Clamouring For Peter Obi/Rabiu Kwankwaso Was An Ordained Project!!!! by BabaO2: 4:51am On Jun 14, 2022
Prinxzona10:
I ain't no fan of any Nigerian politicians buh the only two Nigerian Presidential aspirants with some atom of conscience left in them are Peter Obi and Yemi Osibanjo buh is unfortunate that they drove away Yemi Osibanjo through corruption.
Some of these mentally deranged apes constituting nuisance all over this forum are doing it simple because of Peter Obi's tribe,his religion via tribal and religious sentiments because apart from both,nobody with his or her right senses will compare light to darkness..
They always come up with silly lies example where are his legacies or what was those special things he did when he was the Governor of Anambra state buh every records are on the internet buh they will cunningly and jealously ask such tedious,empty and stupid questions nii,sometimes I think these dumb guys are just robots.(example ASUU strike doesn't affect Anambra state university because of what Peter Obi did when he was the Governor or should that one be discarded eeh just asking these cyber morons,that an ordinary peanut have been exchanged with their brains)
They said Igbo people are supporting Peter Obi because he's an Igbo man buh I want to ask them now,how many Igbo people supports Orji Uzor Kalu,Rochas Okorocha,Ike Ekweremmadu,Anyim Pius Anyim or even Dave Umahi etc? An average Igbo man don't do follow follow simple because they all are as wicked,corrupt as a Nigerian political corrupt crooks.(mind you,Peter Obi ain't a saint either buh he's above 98% of them with a wide margin when it comes to integrity,accountability and competency)
Igbos supported Musa Yar'Adua,a Fulani man because he was a very good man and the best Nigerian president that never lasted buh the same Igbos rejected Buhari another Fulani man because he's incompetent,tribal bigots,religious fanatics and a terrorist enabler.(at least the results are very very clear from their leaderships or regimes).
The same Igbos were clamouring for Yemi Osibanjo as well because he will make a very good president buh corruption crept in and took Yemi Osibanjo out of the way and you see some so called youths,praising and worshipping the same man that prefer 50 million youths to be recruited in the army and be feeding them with agbado,corn and cassava(while his family especially his son drives some of the most expensive cars and worth billions of naira) and another one that promised to sell the public assets to his families,friends and cronies(while his family swims in billions)...damn!!!!...
Peter Obi is a sensible and reasonable Nigerian projects and when you see somebody talking down on this project,just know that the person's little brain has been exchanged with 30k naira per month,a tribal bigot or
a religious fanatics..
If these apes have stayed in abroad,they ought to know what's obtainable in government and politics hence the reason they need to make the right choice buh I doubt that none of these myopic simpletons have been to abroad before because none of them would be behaving so condescending and foolishly after seeing the light and the ways things are done abroad...
Everybody knows what and right thing to do buh they will always prefer evil over good,darkness over light simple because the good and the light is(are) not coming from the place or the direction they expected...
At the end of the day,whether good or bad,it will certainly affect everyone and they should remember that none of these people knows of their existence buh the decision they make,will determine their future,the future of their kids and the future of Nigeria and no lover of Nigeria will ever wish her evil by choosing death over life,*Oppressors*over *Liberators*.......
Listen,the greater mistake of these corrupt Nigerian politicians was to've allowed Atiku became the PDP candidate while the greatest of it all,was to've allowed Tinubu became an APC candidate and believe me you,God planned it that way because Yemi Osibanjo or even Rotimi Amechi would've suppressed millions of votes for Peter Obi,thereby paving the way for an old Atiku to become the Nigerian president buh now that the two major parties gave their ticket to an old,sick and corrupt men,reasonable people now swung to Peter Obi's side....
Some of these nonentities claimed that Peter Obi will lose,that he's not popular buh these apes wouldn't rest a bit,always bringing up lies,blackmail,propagandas every second,minute and hour just to paint him bad(ain't they tired already??)..…Why do these evil beings always twist the truth to fit their selfish and jealous narrative by ranting of how Peter Obi fans insult and abuse people buh since I've been reading all the comments here for months now,I hardly see insults or abuses from Peter Obi's supporters rather every insults,abuses and curses always comes from many of these deadbrain simpletons(and even if any of Peter Obi's supporters should insult any of them,then so what or does insults meant for only these apes to be dishing out to people and the other side wouldn't fight back buh to swallow the insults just to make them feel happy or what huh?)...
For Peter Obi supporters,you people should distance yourselves from enlighten some of these hungry paid demonic agents of destructions because no matter what you do or explain to them,just know that the clear and truthful explanations about Peter Obi,emboldens their hatred via that the more you make them see reasons,the more the hatred for you and Peter Obi grows stronger.....(many of them have been programmed that way and it's what we called a*STOCKHOLM SYNDROME*(no thanks to Nigerian wicked and evil politicians)...
Please for the sensible and reasonable Nigerian youths should go and think about this particular statement below,
Have you guys noticed that anything that interest youths always becomes a problem to Nigeria politicians and have you ask yourself why? Why Nigerian politicians always come together to subdue or fight against youths interest in the country eg the Endsars protest?..If you're a youth and you have your brain intact,start making use of it because these old men,these evil wicked corrupt men,doesn't rate or value you and the earlier you realise that,the better for you,your kids and your future...Peter Obi ain't no saint buh watch how many of these selfish politicians and the wicked elites will begin to fight Peter Obi and his legacies of which they'd started already by using some of these morons even without them knowing.....they have to divide the youths using tribal and religious lines,so that their hold on Nigeria will continue buh I think many things would happen even before election because I see something terribly great in the favor of the youths coming,so that many of the youths would be free and their Stockholm syndrome would be eradicated with its anti-medicinal.
I laments this way because it really pains me a lot how people that called themselves youths would be too mean and wicked to themselves,their future in the name of hatred for people or someone via by seeing black and calling it white and repeating the same format every 4years and expect to see a different result when the viable and suitable option is available...(God forbid bad things)...gosh!!!!
NB: Also I ain't base there in Nigeria before some irritating and disgusting apes will start raining curses on themselves thinking that I will be a partaker of the evil,selfish,jealous and wicked decisions they are about to make just to spit some people niii....I only pity the poor masses,the downtrodden and the less privileges that their(PDP and APC idiotic supporters) wicked,selfish and evil decisions may affect terribly tomorrow....
None of these disgusting miscreants should respond to me because I cannot stoop too low to give any of you a feedback because I interact with the living and not the deads...I rest my case.. Gracias......
Mod please front page material...
Respect sir/madam!!!!
You are not smart, you only wanted to use osinbajo to curry favour for obi, osinbajo is not in the class of obi, way too far ahead of him. Obi can never be president, he's a covetous and a tribal bigot man from SE, he lies too cheaply
Re: Clamouring For Peter Obi/Rabiu Kwankwaso Was An Ordained Project!!!! by helinues: 5:36am On Jun 14, 2022
Weightless Politicians merging together.

grin

(1) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE: Buhari Regime Spends N1.2billion On 10 Vehicles For Niger Republic's / Professor Soyinka Is Dead. / New Electoral Law Bar Wike & Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.