Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

I Inherited 127 Billion Debt From Peter OBI - Obiano - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Inherited 127 Billion Debt From Peter OBI - Obiano (2564 Views)

"I Inherited All The Assets And Liabilities Of Buhari" - Tinubu (video) / Peter Obi, Obiano And Soludo At Basilica Holy Trinity Onitsha Today (photos) / I Inherited $170 Million From My Parents- Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Inherited 127 Billion Debt From Peter OBI - Obiano by WhatCanIsay(m): 2:20pm On Jun 14, 2022
Moferere:

You people will open your mouth like tap and talk rubbish. Apart from Ondo, and Abuja, Anambra is the other state I have spent a longer time of my life.
It's more like a second home.

That makes your lie more disgusting... Your sort is worst than the corrupt police that sees black and calls it white. Truly despicable without atom of truth in you.
Re: I Inherited 127 Billion Debt From Peter OBI - Obiano by Moferere: 6:48pm On Jun 14, 2022
WhatCanIsay:

That makes your lie more disgusting... Your sort is worst than the corrupt police that sees black and calls it white. Truly despicable without atom of truth in you.
Stop attacking on emotions and face the reality. I challenge you, if you have stayed more than I do in Anambra, you don't have investments than I do in the East.
You think nairaland is a leveller?
Nah
Re: I Inherited 127 Billion Debt From Peter OBI - Obiano by WhatCanIsay(m): 6:54pm On Jun 14, 2022
Moferere:

Stop attacking on emotions and face the reality. I challenge you, if you have stayed more than I do in Anambra, you don't have investments than I do in the East.
You think nairaland is a leveller?
Nah

No emotions here, you told a blatant lie by saying that Anambra was a den of kidnappers during his tenure. You also told a bloody lie when you said his governance wasn't exceptional in Anambra.

Your challenge is funny and empty.
Re: I Inherited 127 Billion Debt From Peter OBI - Obiano by globemoney01: 6:57pm On Jun 14, 2022
slimghost:
Obi left no single debt before he left Anambra. Obiano is a drunk Phool
Cheap lies. The same Obi that was awarding contracts on the day of his handover? Stop deceiving yourself with these lies
Re: I Inherited 127 Billion Debt From Peter OBI - Obiano by globemoney01: 6:58pm On Jun 14, 2022
princeabdul:
he milked Anambra dry before leaving.
Just like Obi milked Anambra dey with pandora accounts and invested out money in his family brewery
Re: I Inherited 127 Billion Debt From Peter OBI - Obiano by noleflendum: 7:03pm On Jun 14, 2022
Tell Obi to stop lying if he wants our votes
Re: I Inherited 127 Billion Debt From Peter OBI - Obiano by Moferere: 7:04pm On Jun 14, 2022
WhatCanIsay:

No emotions here, you told a blatant lie by saying that Anambra was a den of kidnappers during his tenure. You also told a bloody lie when you said his governance wasn't exceptional in Anambra.

You need to be sincere with yourself.
In terms of economic frugality, I don't argue.
In terms of security, Peter Obi failed. It may interest you to know that during Obi's tenure, like other investors in Anambra, I used to go in full military convoy to and around Anambra. Kidnapping was a thriving business then.

2. In terms of urban renewal projects, Obi failed. Awka was like a glorified village. I still remember how Aroma junction used to be those days.

I know this state more than you do, only that this is not a platform to show pictures.

This is what Willie Obiano said before inauguration
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/nnorth-east/156165-kidnapping-will-history-anambra-watch-obiano.html
Re: I Inherited 127 Billion Debt From Peter OBI - Obiano by WhatCanIsay(m): 8:22pm On Jun 14, 2022
Moferere:

You need to be sincere with yourself.
In terms of economic frugality, I don't argue.
In terms of security, Peter Obi failed. It may interest you to know that during Obi's tenure, like other investors in Anambra, I used to go in full military convoy to and around Anambra. Kidnapping was a thriving business then.

2. In terms of urban renewal projects, Obi failed. Awka was like a glorified village. I still remember how Aroma junction used to be those days.

I know this state more than you do, only that this is not a platform to show pictures.

This is what Willie Obiano said before inauguration
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/nnorth-east/156165-kidnapping-will-history-anambra-watch-obiano.html

At the end of Obi's tenure, almost all towns had a linking road, making it possible to have several points of movement. Even towns that had forgotten about such got upliftment. At the end of every year, each community got 5M for their community projects, monitored by the government. Even FG roads weren't spared. Are you sure you were moving with your eyes open then??

All, as in all secondary schools in Anambra got a good taste of what governance meant. All schools! From renovation, borehole projects, high capacity generating sets to computer labs. Avenues to attend international competitions were created.

All hospitals got a facelift and infrastructural development.

More than a thousand new teachers were employed.

What sector didn't the man touch? Mind you I wrote critical articles against the man then.

Saying the man didn't perform exceptionally well is actually boiling down to self deceit. It's good you have someone you are campaigning for, but don't tell lies against other opponents.
Re: I Inherited 127 Billion Debt From Peter OBI - Obiano by Moferere: 9:24pm On Jun 14, 2022
WhatCanIsay:

At the end of Obi's tenure, almost all towns had a linking road, making it possible to have several points of movement. Even towns that had forgotten about such got upliftment. At the end of every year, each community got 5M for their community projects, monitored by the government. Even FG roads weren't spared. Are you sure you were moving with your eyes open then??

All, as in all secondary schools in Anambra got a good taste of what governance meant. All schools! From renovation, borehole projects, high capacity generating sets to computer labs. Avenues to attend international competitions were created.

All hospitals got a facelift and infrastructural development.

More than a thousand new teachers were employed.

What sector didn't the man touch? Mind you I wrote critical articles against the man then.

Saying the man didn't perform exceptionally well is actually boiling down to self deceit. It's good you have someone you are campaigning for, but don't tell lies against other opponents.

Stop disgracing urself in the public.
Go online, check Aroma Junction 2013 vs Aroma Junction 2017. That's the junction around state Secretariat.
Peter Obi only did roads in his Anambra central district.
Awka the state capital was as terrible as hell.
Thanks to obiano.
I am giving you first hand account, you are telling me hearsay.
Re: I Inherited 127 Billion Debt From Peter OBI - Obiano by slimghost(m): 10:22pm On Jun 14, 2022
globemoney01:

Cheap lies. The same Obi that was awarding contracts on the day of his handover? Stop deceiving yourself with these lies

So that is a debt?. You be Olodo! He should have paid contractors for jobs not yet done?
Such a slow kid you are.
Re: I Inherited 127 Billion Debt From Peter OBI - Obiano by WhatCanIsay(m): 10:27pm On Jun 14, 2022
Moferere:

Stop disgracing urself in the public.
Go online, check Aroma Junction 2013 vs Aroma Junction 2017. That's the junction around state Secretariat.
Peter Obi only did roads in his Anambra central district.
Awka the state capital was as terrible as hell.
Thanks to obiano.
I am giving you first hand account, you are telling me hearsay.

You are really being funny. You are giving me information about my place of residence. For you because presumably not building the flyover at Arroma means that Obi didn't work!

Aguleri road is in Anambra Central district too ba.

This banter is becoming over stretched... Kindly, take care.
Re: I Inherited 127 Billion Debt From Peter OBI - Obiano by inspector44(m): 10:54pm On Jun 14, 2022
Old news
Re: I Inherited 127 Billion Debt From Peter OBI - Obiano by Carlosdd: 11:09pm On Jun 14, 2022
Prayfortheworld:
Even if he kill Una parents .. I go still vote am
I'm obideint

Go ahead nobody stops you from exercise your right as a Nigerian but don’t castigate other people for their choose too
Re: I Inherited 127 Billion Debt From Peter OBI - Obiano by XerXers: 12:00am On Jun 15, 2022
Go to debt management office and verify. Not Obiano
Re: I Inherited 127 Billion Debt From Peter OBI - Obiano by jookco(m): 1:17am On Jun 15, 2022
In a swift reaction, Obi’s media aide, Mr Valentine Obienyem, in a statement made available to The Guardian yesterday said that Umeh has failed to clarify issues, but was only interested in dragging Obi into it.

Obienyem said: “Recently, a House member said it publicly that Obiano collects 1.2 billion Naira per month as security vote and his wife collects N240m as well. Since then, Anambra people have been seeking explanation. As with their master so are his followers. Rather than Chief Victor Umeh clarifying the matter, he is more interested in bringing Obi into the matter to confuse the people.

“We have said it always that Obi took the average of N250 million as security vote and he has been consistent in saying that he can account for the usage. It was out of his security votes that he bought over 600 vehicles for the police, paid N1 million each to First Class graduates, among others.

“It is wrong for Gov. Willie Obiano to give money to greedy Anambrarians to lie against Obi. Let him come out boldly and challenge Obi on that and Obi will give account of what he collected and how he used it, unlike him who cannot account for over 75 billion Naira handed over to him.

“As for the debt of N185billion, I hope it is not a deliberate creation to retire the N75 billion bequeathed him. As at the time Obi left office, he did not owe a single contractor. We challenge Umeh and Obiano to publish the names of contractors Obi owed. How can people, out of pure desire to bring down a man of stellar qualities, include unexecuted contracts as debts? As we speak, he is yet to execute any of those contracts.”

Please click on the link below to watch Valentine Obienyem response on youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZr7AWrTX6U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQ742rN_kuo

1 Like

Re: I Inherited 127 Billion Debt From Peter OBI - Obiano by Nobody: 2:13am On Jun 15, 2022
WhatCanIsay:

I served in the East and I heard same around 2011 also. People were even cursing Obi on nairaland here in 2012. Were health workers not on strike for 13 months? Can you deny that too?
Re: I Inherited 127 Billion Debt From Peter OBI - Obiano by WhatCanIsay(m): 2:59am On Jun 15, 2022
Siwel25:

I served in the East and I heard same around 2011 also. People were even cursing Obi on nairaland here in 2012. Were health workers not on strike for 13 months? Can you deny that too?

Peter Obi was criticised a lot in the beginning of his tenure. But in the twilight of his governance even his opponents had praises for him. I even wrote a lot of things against the man in the beginning. But at the end it was like being impatient for a tree to germinate, or an investment to bear returns. When his work started bearing fruits you had no option but to queue up and celebrate the man, or else good things bite you.

Get that person that cursed him in 2012, ask him how far? What was the result at the end of the race.
Re: I Inherited 127 Billion Debt From Peter OBI - Obiano by globemoney01: 11:11am On Jun 15, 2022
slimghost:

So that is a debt?. You be Olodo! He should have paid contractors for jobs not yet done?
Such a slow kid you are.
Shut your clueless mouth, is it your father that will pay for the contracts, why didnt he award the contracts all though his 8 years?
Re: I Inherited 127 Billion Debt From Peter OBI - Obiano by princeabdul(m): 7:29am On Jun 25, 2022
noleflendum:
Tell Obi to stop lying if he wants our votes
nobody will vote a clueless man for president.
Re: I Inherited 127 Billion Debt From Peter OBI - Obiano by Carlosdd: 7:46am On Jun 25, 2022
SHINJA:
Yoruba Muslims masturbating all over this thread...

We will never accept Muslim-Muslim ticket..

If you guys like,nack your skull on Zuma rock..

We yoruba Christians say no to Muslim-Muslim ticket..

God bless southsouth and southwest

You are a lier nothing like Yoruba Muslims or Yoruba Christian there is tolerance of religion among the south west reason you see a Muslim marry Christian and in the same family with same surname they practice religion of there choice . Stop your nonsense propaganda look for something reasonable to do with your life
Re: I Inherited 127 Billion Debt From Peter OBI - Obiano by princeabdul(m): 7:51am On Jun 25, 2022
Carlosdd:

You are a lier nothing like Yoruba Muslims or Yoruba Christian there is tolerance of religion among the south west reason you see a Muslim marry Christian and in the same family with same surname they practice religion of there choice . Stop your nonsense propaganda look for something reasonable to do with your life
he's frustrated, please allow him to cry.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Okada Riders Storm Sokoto For Tinubu : Pictures / Photo : Tinubu Doss Again In Kano.. / We're Going To Leave This Country To Our Children & Give It Stain—Tinubu Gaffes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.