Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,556 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

BRF Is A Better Presidential Material Than Peter OBI - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BRF Is A Better Presidential Material Than Peter OBI (2178 Views)

Enugu 2023: I Am More Experienced Than Peter Obi - Chijioke Edeoga / Peace Accord: Sowore Is Not Even Sitting Like A Presidential Material (Pic) / Reno Omokri: Wike Is Too Big For The VP, He Is Presidential Material (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BRF Is A Better Presidential Material Than Peter OBI by princeabdul(m): 6:50am On Jun 14, 2022
Babatunde Raji fashola has a higher ceiling, bigger track record and legacy than Peter OBI. Under Peter OBI's watch the whole of Anambra was kidnappers den, left an empty treasury for his successor and carted away billions of naira that was meant to develop the state.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BRF Is A Better Presidential Material Than Peter OBI by solmusdesigns: 6:55am On Jun 14, 2022
angry

How can you even compare Lekki- Ikoyi worldclass bridge, BRT busses with AC, standard roads, banning of Okada , Standard housing estate like Igando and others

To

An Idiot who built nothing but saved money in his private bank while lecturer and doctors went on strike, a completely clueless guy that couldn't use his closeness to Jonadafts to bring anything to Anambra, not even Airport or river port

This is the highest level of disrespect

Fashola should simply name 2nd Niger Bridge after himself, so that Obi Supporters using it can understand what real project looks like

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BRF Is A Better Presidential Material Than Peter OBI by naija4life247: 7:01am On Jun 14, 2022
No need for comparison. No governor in Nigeria from 1999 to date is comparable to Fashola. Even Fashola's godfather the Jagaban Borgu is very proud to have such a godson who surpasses his godfather. I beg, you can compare Peter Obi with tbe idiot heading my home state the Eleyi of Ogun State, mis-governor Dapo Abiodun or with the useless Kerosene sharer in Igbo land or the nonentity in Zamfara who used all state's money to buy cars for useless traditional rulers

96 Likes 1 Share

Re: BRF Is A Better Presidential Material Than Peter OBI by MonkeyMods(m): 7:02am On Jun 14, 2022
No more bat from bourdillion?

4 Likes

Re: BRF Is A Better Presidential Material Than Peter OBI by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 7:03am On Jun 14, 2022
solmusdesigns:
How can you even compare Lekki- Ikoyi worldclass bridge, BRT busses with AC, standard roads, banning of Okada , Standard housing estate like Igando and others

To

An Idiot who built nothing but saved money in his private bank while lecturer and doctors went on strike
rubbish trash

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BRF Is A Better Presidential Material Than Peter OBI by a4cube: 7:03am On Jun 14, 2022
princeabdul:
Babatunde Raji fashola has a higher ceiling and bigger track record and legacy than Peter OBI, Under Peter OBI's watch the whole of Anambra was kidnappers den, left an empty treasury for his successor and carted away billions of naira that was meant to develop the state.
Let him present himself so we can campaigned for him. I am sure he is far better than Atiku and Tinubu as well. The issue is he is not contesting.

11 Likes

Re: BRF Is A Better Presidential Material Than Peter OBI by Born2Breed(f): 7:07am On Jun 14, 2022
angry grin
Re: BRF Is A Better Presidential Material Than Peter OBI by DMerciful(m): 7:16am On Jun 14, 2022
Then campaign for him and stop disturbing Obi-dient people
princeabdul:
Babatunde Raji fashola has a higher ceiling and bigger track record and legacy than Peter OBI, Under Peter OBI's watch the whole of Anambra was kidnappers den, left an empty treasury for his successor and carted away billions of naira that was meant to develop the state.

5 Likes

Re: BRF Is A Better Presidential Material Than Peter OBI by Nobody: 7:16am On Jun 14, 2022
princeabdul:
But you left him to support tinubu are you not ashamed

7 Likes

Re: BRF Is A Better Presidential Material Than Peter OBI by richmanrichard: 7:21am On Jun 14, 2022
So you even know that fashola would make a better president but you presented an old-dying man in tinubu.Between the options we have; Obi is the best.Even Osibanjo was there but you choose a dying bat, is OK. Any Abdul and other zombies like you are synonymous to voting-in rubbish. Last time it was ' sai baba' . what is the latest slogan for your rubbish?

11 Likes

Re: BRF Is A Better Presidential Material Than Peter OBI by flamingREED(m): 7:31am On Jun 14, 2022
Wait o.
Is Fashola still alive?

1 Like

Re: BRF Is A Better Presidential Material Than Peter OBI by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 8:24am On Jun 14, 2022
princeabdul:

Your BP is very high.

You need medicine before you run mad over Peter Obi.

3 Likes

Re: BRF Is A Better Presidential Material Than Peter OBI by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 8:29am On Jun 14, 2022
flamingREED:
Wait o.
Is Fashola still alive?

Fashola is already gone.

A useless man who destroyed the constant light legacy that Jonathan build...

Fashola has destroyed the federal ministry under his administration as my minister.

Shame on whoever that mentions Fashola name where peter obi is.

6 Likes

Re: BRF Is A Better Presidential Material Than Peter OBI by duality(m): 8:52am On Jun 14, 2022
naija4life247:
No need for comparison. No governor in Nigeria from 1999 to date is comparable to Fashola. Even Fashola's godfather the Jagaban Borgu is very proud to have such a godson who surpasses his godfather. I beg, you can compare Peter Obi with tbe idiot heading my home state the Eleyi of Ogun State, mis-governor Dapo Abiodun or with the useless Kerosene sharer in Igbo land or the nonentity in Zamfara who used all state's money to buy cars for useless traditional rulers

How come he hasn't replicated it as minister.

1 Like

Re: BRF Is A Better Presidential Material Than Peter OBI by sonature1: 9:02am On Jun 14, 2022
naija4life247:

Every governor needs money to work. Akpabio did an excellent job because he had a lot of money. BTW, no governor in Nigeria from 1999 to date had the kind of money Fashola had - thanks to Yar'Adua.

When Fashola, who said he could fix power in 6 months, was made the minister of power, what then happened? undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BRF Is A Better Presidential Material Than Peter OBI by Afamsi: 10:16am On Jun 14, 2022
solmusdesigns:
angry

To

An Idiot who built nothing but saved money in his private bank while lecturer and doctors went on strike, a completely clueless guy that couldn't use his closeness to Jonadafts to bring anything to Anambra, not even Airport or river port

This is the highest level of disrespect

Fashola should simply name 2nd Niger Bridge after himself, so that Obi Supporters using it can understand what real project looks like

Stupid idiot like you calling a man idiot who is more important than your entire village. The Fashola you are talking about as a minister of power what improvement did he make to the power sector? Instead of improvement he has made a mess of everything and has taking the country 25yrs backward in power generation and distribution. Frustrated goat

4 Likes

Re: BRF Is A Better Presidential Material Than Peter OBI by solmusdesigns: 10:20am On Jun 14, 2022
Afamsi:
Stupid idiot like you calling a man idiot who is more important than your entire village. The Fashola you are talking about is the current minister of power. What improvement has he made to the power sector? Instead of improvement he has made a mess of everything and has taking the country 25yrs backward in power generation and distribution. Frustrated goat

Only a monkey would think Fashola is still a power minister

I mean a Retarrded monkey deep within the jungle far from civilisation

1 Like

Re: BRF Is A Better Presidential Material Than Peter OBI by Afamsi: 10:53am On Jun 14, 2022
solmusdesigns:

Only a monkey would think Fashola is still a power minister

I mean a Retarrded monkey deep within the jungle far from civilisation
Frustrated gooat tell us his achievement as power minister or shut your stinking mouth

3 Likes

Re: BRF Is A Better Presidential Material Than Peter OBI by SpatialKing(m): 10:56am On Jun 14, 2022
What did BRF do about our National Grid when he had Ministry of Power.
Re: BRF Is A Better Presidential Material Than Peter OBI by YoungBlackRico(m): 11:12am On Jun 14, 2022
Okay, this is a disrespect on Fashola. Leave him out of this.
Re: BRF Is A Better Presidential Material Than Peter OBI by Risentouch(m): 12:01pm On Jun 14, 2022
It's no more about BAT again rather Fashola.
Besides I hope it's same Fashola that promised to fix electricity in 6months or different one?

1 Like

Re: BRF Is A Better Presidential Material Than Peter OBI by SarkinYarki: 12:08pm On Jun 14, 2022
BRF that couldn't add a single MW to the national grid .

1 Like

Re: BRF Is A Better Presidential Material Than Peter OBI by princeabdul(m): 1:49pm On Jun 14, 2022
flamingREED:
Wait o.
Is Fashola still alive?
you haven't kill him.
Re: BRF Is A Better Presidential Material Than Peter OBI by XerXers: 2:15pm On Jun 14, 2022
princeabdul:
Why didn't you bring Fashola? Tinubu killed Fashola carrier. While Peter Obi destroyed godfathers and kingmakers in Anambra (Chris Uba and Emeka Offor) Fashola was living under Tinubu's shadow and was too cowardly to chart a course for his political future

2 Likes

Re: BRF Is A Better Presidential Material Than Peter OBI by ygowon: 2:22pm On Jun 14, 2022
princeabdul:
how about this piss piss for body old man?

Re: BRF Is A Better Presidential Material Than Peter OBI by clevybrown(m): 2:25pm On Jun 14, 2022
Will u keep quiet!!!.... grin
Re: BRF Is A Better Presidential Material Than Peter OBI by naija4life247: 4:55pm On Jun 14, 2022
ygowon:

Me self, I no understand ooo

79 Likes

Re: BRF Is A Better Presidential Material Than Peter OBI by princeabdul(m): 7:20am On Jun 25, 2022
ygowon:
he's your next president
Re: BRF Is A Better Presidential Material Than Peter OBI by princeabdul(m): 7:22am On Jun 25, 2022
SarkinYarki:
BRF that couldn't add a single MW to the national grid .
what lens are you using to view this??
Re: BRF Is A Better Presidential Material Than Peter OBI by pol23: 7:36am On Jun 25, 2022
Sure ..
Fashola is a better Candidate to Obi,Tinubu,Atiku and Kwankanso put together.
The only person better than Fashola is Donald Duke.
But surely either of them won’t be president….
As you and I keep routing for this old fools.
I would’ve prefer a Tinubu to Obi based on his track record,but his greediness and desperation won’t let me.
Tinubu has the higher chance of being the president… I pray that won’t happen.

The God of Lagos is greedy…
As against the general assumption that Tinubu built Lagos,Lagos wasn’t built by Tinubu ,see the thread here : https://www.nairaland.com/7130396/lagos-isnt-tinubus-achievement
Re: BRF Is A Better Presidential Material Than Peter OBI by princeabdul(m): 7:40am On Jun 25, 2022
pol23:
Sure ..
Fashola is a better Candidate to Obi,Tinubu,Atiku and Kwankanso put together.
The only person better than Fashola is Donald Duke.
But surely either of them won’t be president….
As you and I keep routing for this old fools.
I would’ve prefer a Tinubu to Obi based on his track record,but his greediness and desperation won’t let me.
Tinubu has the higher chance of being the president… I pray that won’t happen.

The God of Lagos is greedy…
As against the general assumption that Tinubu built Lagos,Lagos wasn’t built by Tinubu ,see the thread here : https://www.nairaland.com/7130396/lagos-isnt-tinubus-achievement
see the thread from a sadist?? What will I gain with that?
Re: BRF Is A Better Presidential Material Than Peter OBI by ygowon: 7:41am On Jun 25, 2022
princeabdul:
he's your next president

(1) (2) (Reply)

Muslim Muslim Ticket - Any Attempt Of Protest Would Be Rejected / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: RCCG Clears Air On Alleged Tinubu, Adeboye Meeting / Tinubu's "Church Rat And Poisoned Holy Communion" Analogy Explained

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.