Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,920 members, 7,806,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

Top 10 Best State Universities To Study Medicine And Other Related Health Course - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Top 10 Best State Universities To Study Medicine And Other Related Health Course (483 Views)

Pay Rise: FG Excludes State Universities, ASUU Kicks / Why Exactly Are State Universities On ASUU Strike? / List Of State Universities In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Best State Universities To Study Medicine And Other Related Health Course by Topnotchguides: 7:36am On Jun 14, 2022
So you have decided to study medicine and surgery in a state-owned university in Nigeria, but wondering which, is the best?

This video will walk you through the best state universities in Nigeria to study medicine and surgery. This analysis is based on the institution’s medical facilities and staff strength and the outstanding academic records at these universities.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57njOtTQtS4

Re: Top 10 Best State Universities To Study Medicine And Other Related Health Course by Topnotchguides: 11:17am On Jun 21, 2022
In this video, I will show you available Scholarships In Nigeria this year, if you are interested in the available Scholarships In Nigeria this year then this video is for you.

The scholarship I will list in this video is scam-free.

I made a lot of research concerning this scholarship.

I'm also one of the beneficiaries of this scholarship...

Watch Video Here��

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGsDriliZcs
Re: Top 10 Best State Universities To Study Medicine And Other Related Health Course by Topnotchguides: 12:37pm On Jun 30, 2022
I had always warned against picking just any course in university, polytechnic, or college of education. This is because I’d been there too and I knew what worked and what did not.

Some courses had worked in the past in this country but they’re now walking dead. Schools are not doing justice for not scraping those courses yet. Perhaps, our education is turning to, more for the money than the original academic motive.

It's disheartening to still find several of these courses among the most competitive ones in our schools.

Click here to watch��

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpRr1qpYHFQ

(1) (Reply)

? / ASUU Seeks Cooperation Of Nigerians As They Pursue Options Within Legal Purview / 2.00 Cgpa You Got With Your Brain Is Far Better Than The 3.00 Cgpa You Got With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.