Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,458 members, 7,781,314 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:23 PM

How Do I Convince My Son To Abandon Peter Obi And vote for Tinubu? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Do I Convince My Son To Abandon Peter Obi And vote for Tinubu? (2440 Views)

It's Time To Abandon Politicians & Face Your Life- Deji Adeyanju Tells Nigerians / More Trouble For Obaseki As Loyalists Plot To Abandon Governor / Come Out And Vote, Even If You Are Not Voting Me - Atiku Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Convince My Son To Abandon Peter Obi And vote for Tinubu? by Slynation(m): 8:18am On Jun 14, 2022
Minjim:
Youths that don't know how Nigeria politics work are clamouring for Peter Obi.

I was supporting Osinbajo because he's already in Apc and he has a good heart. He he had mistakenly won that Apc primary, he would have shown all those career politicians in Apc. I knew his greatest challenge will be he could get Tinubu's. I underestimated how desperate Tinubu is to be come President. He doesn't mind dying there.
When they say LP can't win presidency because it doesn't have structure.
Here is what it means to have Structure. In every LGA in lagos party members hold meeting every week. The last Apc ward meeting I attended we were more than 150. And that's how it is in most LGA in States where Apc is the ruling Party. I destest these meeting because member see Tinubu as a god. Always singing the Mandate song. And if you don't join them they see you as an enemy. Imagine the votes that come from only these people? These are people that will make sure they vote no matter the obstacle. People supporting Peter Obi online will give up an dgo home at the slightest hindrance on Election Day. While these party people have various role to play on Election Day. They can't go until the last vote is counted. And who pats them? Grassroots politicians going State House of Assembly. How LGA chair men does LP have to monitor and prevent rigging on Election Day? Apc and PDP have their party members at every polling unit monitoring and giving feedbacks
When we get to that bridge we shall cross it...If we can stay under the Sun and Sleep outside during endsarz protests for days, what is waiting till 4pm until the last vote is counted...grin

This isn't an issue at all...

1 Like

Re: How Do I Convince My Son To Abandon Peter Obi And vote for Tinubu? by PresidObi: 8:20am On Jun 14, 2022
Slynation:
When we get to that bridge we shall cross it...If we can stay under the Sun and Sleep outside during endsarz protests for days, what is waiting till 4pm until the last vote is counted...grin

This isn't an issue at all...

Exactly, in fact, it's the youths who will stay more under the rain and shine because they are healthier.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Convince My Son To Abandon Peter Obi And vote for Tinubu? by VoteObi2023: 8:28am On Jun 14, 2022
Dsalvo:

Why do you Igbos always call him Osibanjo instead of Osinbajo? Ir is as if you people have a mental block with pronunciation and diction which in itself is a sign of poor intellect.

Very irritating and mosf Igbos are guilty of this. You people are indeed clannishly uniform. No wonded you all think and act the same.

Further sign of your lack of intelligence is writing a serious response to what is clearly mischief-making not to be taken seriously by any sensible adult.
Lamentation of a thief supporter.

Osinbanjo is easier for our language than Osinbajo. The North write it as Osunbade because it's easier for them.

The reason Yorubas pronoun Igbo as Ibo is the same reason we call him Osinbanjo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Convince My Son To Abandon Peter Obi And vote for Tinubu? by Nobody: 8:32am On Jun 14, 2022
VoteObi2023:

Lamentation of a thief supporter.

Osinbanjo is easier for our language than Osinbajo. The North write it as Osunbade because it's easier for them.

The reason Yorubas pronoun Igbo as Ibo is the same reason we call him Osinbanjo.

Exactly. Confirmation you lot are socially unsophisticated, clannishly inflexible, largely illiterate and linguistically challenged.
Re: How Do I Convince My Son To Abandon Peter Obi And vote for Tinubu? by VoteObi2023: 8:35am On Jun 14, 2022
Minjim:
Youths that don't know how Nigeria politics work are clamouring for Peter Obi.

I was supporting Osinbajo because he's already in Apc and he has a good heart.If he had mistakenly won that Apc primary, he would have shown all those career politicians in Apc. I knew his greatest challenge will be how he could get Tinubu's support . I underestimated how desperate Tinubu is to be come President. He doesn't mind dying there.
When they say LP can't win presidency because it doesn't have structure.
Here is what it means to have Structure. In every LGA in lagos party members hold meeting every week. The last Apc ward meeting I attended we were more than 150. And that's how it is in most LGA in States where Apc is the ruling Party. I destest these meeting because member see Tinubu as a god. Always singing the Mandate song. And if you don't join them they see you as an enemy. Imagine the votes that come from only these people? These are people that will make sure they vote no matter the obstacle. People supporting Peter Obi online will give up an dgo home at the slightest hindrance on Election Day. While these party people have various role to play on Election Day. They can't go until the last vote is counted. And who pats them? Grassroots politicians going State House of Assembly. How LGA chair men does LP have to monitor and prevent rigging on Election Day? Apc and PDP have their party members at every polling unit monitoring and giving feedbacks.
The delima we are in is that it'll be impossible for a good man to win a primary in Apc or Pdp. And it impossible to win presidential elections, right now, outside these two.
The same way you have Mandate meeting every week is the same way we have our Igbo meetings every Sunday.

Just as you are scheming to make a thief president, is the same way we are scheming to break those votes with our counter votes.

When Buhari, Tinubu, Osinbanjo, and all Yoruba leaders worked together, APC won SW with 260k votes.

Peter Obi won Anambra for PDP with 490k despite the Governor and Deputy working for Buhari.

Again, the new electoral guideline makes rigging difficult. Results are transmitted electronically.

A thief will not rule this country in 2023.

We rise!!!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Convince My Son To Abandon Peter Obi And vote for Tinubu? by VoteObi2023: 8:37am On Jun 14, 2022
Dsalvo:

Exactly. Confirmation you lot are socially unsophisticated, clannishly inflexible, largely illiterate and linguistically challenged.
Lamentation of a pained urchin.

Why do Yorubas pronounce Igbo as Ibo?

Your hateful rant will not make us vote for your thief.

grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Convince My Son To Abandon Peter Obi And vote for Tinubu? by shuttox: 8:39am On Jun 14, 2022
IamWonderful:
There is no need, his vote is useless, even your votes and your entire region votes are useless Mazi okechukwu Bola Ahmed Tinubu the chukwu okike abiama of Igbo land still wins
Is that you can say??
Re: How Do I Convince My Son To Abandon Peter Obi And vote for Tinubu? by mycar: 8:44am On Jun 14, 2022
Dsalvo:

It's very wrong of you to go all the way insulting people because of spelling error, you could have atleast corrected them
Re: How Do I Convince My Son To Abandon Peter Obi And vote for Tinubu? by GreyLaw(m): 8:46am On Jun 14, 2022
Dsalvo:

Tribal warlord E ku re oo. Dolt!
Re: How Do I Convince My Son To Abandon Peter Obi And vote for Tinubu? by Nobody: 8:53am On Jun 14, 2022
mycar:

It's very wrong of you to go all the way insulting people because of spelling error, you could have atleast corrected them

It is not spelling error. The guy I told off already confirmed, as I know, that Igbos pronounce the name like that to suit their language.

Also, meet any Igbo in the street and tell them to tell you the name of our VP. I challenge the whole forum to do this and come back to report their findings.

You're just a dishonest person compelled to speak in blind and clannish defence of his kinsmen. Igbos are just clannishly inflexible, linguistically challenged and unable to escape their 'Igbotic' and guttural tongue.
Re: How Do I Convince My Son To Abandon Peter Obi And vote for Tinubu? by Slynation(m): 8:54am On Jun 14, 2022
PresidObi:

Exactly, in fact, it's the youths who will stay more under the rain and shine because they are healthier.
Don't mind them...They should continue bringing up their agenda!! We are coming like a Tsunami and campaign hasn't even started...!!
Re: How Do I Convince My Son To Abandon Peter Obi And vote for Tinubu? by Slynation(m): 9:04am On Jun 14, 2022
Dsalvo:

It is not spelling error. The guy I told off already confirmed, as I know, that Igbos pronounce the name like that to suit their language.

Also, meet any Igbo in the street and tell them to tell you the name of our VP. I challenge the whole forum to do this and come back to report their findings.

You're just a dishonest person compelled to speak in blind and clannish defence of his kinsmen. Igbos are just clannishly inflexible, linguistically challenged and unable to escape their 'Igbotic' and guttural tongue.
The Hausa's has their own tongue, they don't have "P" but no one has ever called any Hausatic tongue because the Igbos are accomodating...

The Yorubas has their tongue, they don't have "H" and yet again no one has ever called any Yorubatic or any name regarding that aspect because the Igbos are accomodating...

But a Typical Igbo person that doesn't have "R" has been labelled illiterate and discriminated just because of his mother tongue...

And when the whites call us black monkey we will start wailing Racism...!! Most times we truly deserved whatever insults thrown at us in diaspora

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Convince My Son To Abandon Peter Obi And vote for Tinubu? by Tinubufit: 9:08am On Jun 14, 2022
My own is that igbo will never smell that number one seat.
Re: How Do I Convince My Son To Abandon Peter Obi And vote for Tinubu? by Sergio101(m): 9:35am On Jun 14, 2022
Dsalvo:

Oga you are very very stupid to the core.

Arrant nonsense!!!

Filthy ignoramus

Bogus of no nation.

The guy you replied to told you the exact reason for which it is being written as such, but nah!!. You must ooze your ill flatulence-like encephalon to the public.

Osibanjo is easier in our language.

Norths writes it as osunbade.

Same way you write our name as Ibo.

Abeg carry your mumu self elsewhere

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Convince My Son To Abandon Peter Obi And vote for Tinubu? by Sergio101(m): 9:39am On Jun 14, 2022
mycar:

Leave the colossal idiot.

Precolonial settlers wrote the history of igbos using "ibo". Can we now tag them a clannish people for writing our name in the best way they can pronounce it easily.

Half education is really bad......and that's the case of that big puff @dsalvo
Re: How Do I Convince My Son To Abandon Peter Obi And vote for Tinubu? by Isokiscool(m): 9:50am On Jun 14, 2022
Pastorjohn2:
My first child just clicked 18 years and came to me last night he wants to get his PVC, I was extremely happy knowing my child is into politics and asked who he was going to vote for.
Extremely to my disappointment he wants peter obi, I have tried tirelessly and even threatened to suspend his allowances if he doesn't stop such.
I need help, what do I do?

I might not allow him to get a pvc
u call ursef a pastor and u advice ur son to vote for Tinubu a well known crook.Shame on u
Re: How Do I Convince My Son To Abandon Peter Obi And vote for Tinubu? by JAMO84: 10:02am On Jun 14, 2022
Don't convince him, let him waste his vote
Re: How Do I Convince My Son To Abandon Peter Obi And vote for Tinubu? by backnbeta(f): 10:09am On Jun 14, 2022
seborrhic:

Must you bring a,hypothetical,unborn child into it?
Simply say you are voting Peter Obi,period!
grin
Re: How Do I Convince My Son To Abandon Peter Obi And vote for Tinubu? by Xbobtage: 10:23am On Jun 14, 2022
Pastorjohn2:
My first child just clicked 18 years and came to me last night he wants to get his PVC, I was extremely happy knowing my child is into politics and asked who he was going to vote for.
Extremely to my disappointment he wants peter obi, I have tried tirelessly and even threatened to suspend his allowances if he doesn't stop such.

My friend,

Our Naira is about to capitulate (Please google this if you dont understand), the naira is taking deeper dumps many more times than ever before, at this rate we will be at 2500 to the dollar in 4 years which could lead to capitulation like was in Venezuela. The real reason for the dumping of the naira is loss of confidence in the country and people piloting the affairs of the country, causing a massive capital flight, even nigerians are no longer saving their money in naira. The second reason for the dumping of the naira is that the french government is all out to see that this country never makes it, we are their only Obstacle in their bid to take over west and central africa. Third reason is the mostly talked about lack of local manufacturing.

We have to make a hard right turn now! This is probably the last shot for this country to be redeemed, if Obi wasnt running this would have been a really hopeless situation. Let us continue to pray for Obi, that God keeps this man alive and healthy, because the Evil people who want to continue to keep Nigeria and nigerians in Chains will not give up easily. Voting Obi alone is not enough, tell the people around you that this is our possible shot!

I understand that you are a Tinubu supporter, Tinubu has been sort of ruling this country by proxy for the last 7 years, he placed the president, hand picked the VP, most of the ministers and and even senate president with speaker of the house, he gave the president the people he described as the best brains tp run the government. He had the ears and the hand of the president. If truly there is anything great he would be able to do as a president, he would have already done it in the last 7 years. Tinubu has already given us his best. Voting Tinubu means the status quo would remain the same.
Re: How Do I Convince My Son To Abandon Peter Obi And vote for Tinubu? by Emir01: 10:26am On Jun 14, 2022
Nothing spectacular about Obi. Tinubu is not his mate. He will finish distanced 4th
Re: How Do I Convince My Son To Abandon Peter Obi And vote for Tinubu? by chigator2: 10:29am On Jun 14, 2022
Pastorjohn2:

I can never take the words of an IPOB member.

Are you sure you are a pastor ?

Fake Yoruba Pastors don too plenty.

Free your son from your shackles of tribalism and hatred.
Re: How Do I Convince My Son To Abandon Peter Obi And vote for Tinubu? by Rickmann: 10:41am On Jun 14, 2022
Pastorjohn2:

It's obvious ur son has a brighter future than you..

Just deal with it ok.
Re: How Do I Convince My Son To Abandon Peter Obi And vote for Tinubu? by ibroopeyemi(m): 10:44am On Jun 14, 2022
You and your son is +&- to BAT
Tell him to vote for his choice and you too vote for your candidate , since Your son has only one vote no shaking .
Re: How Do I Convince My Son To Abandon Peter Obi And vote for Tinubu? by Rickmann: 10:47am On Jun 14, 2022
IamWonderful:
There is no need, his vote is useless, even your votes and your entire region votes are useless Mazi okechukwu Bola Ahmed Tinubu the chukwu okike abiama of Igbo land still wins

My problem with you dumb skull miners is that you think this is going to be business as usual... Lol.

I swear, una never ready for Peter Obi
You jaw go drop , your eye go open Waaa.
Re: How Do I Convince My Son To Abandon Peter Obi And vote for Tinubu? by teepain: 10:50am On Jun 14, 2022
CYBERSOLDIERSre:

Why force your son to vote for a drug addict and a man convicted of crime?

See proof.

Oga ooo, you have to to ObiDiently Compliant if you want things to be better in Nigeria.

Its not about Peter Obi, its not about Igbo, Hausa, Fulani or Yoruna; its about your future and that of your generations after you.

Vote wisely, Vote peter Obi, Vote Labour party.

You have shown a record of a civil case, kindly show evidence of the conviction. It would do your case a whole world of good.
Re: How Do I Convince My Son To Abandon Peter Obi And vote for Tinubu? by Ddokie: 10:54am On Jun 14, 2022
Pastorjohn2:

I have an apc chieftain living in my compound in Lagos. I mean a real APC leader in the mainland here in Lagos. He told me his 2 sons (young graduates) say they are voting Peter Obi, and they don't even want to listen to anything he has to say.

Truth be told, if we want to be fair to our future generation, we must encourage them to get involved in politics and ensure they are objective when they are choosing their leaders.

Asiwaju is a great administrator. Anybody who denies that is not knowledgeable. But age, health and the lagos baggage (accumulation of wealth) vis the dire straights we find ourselves in this country today demands a very frugal, young and uncorrupt politician who can create wealth. Peter fits this perfectly. So he is the objective choice for 2023 election if the objective is a prosperous nation going forward.

By the next election cycle, someone better may be thrown up. Such a person should be encouraged regardless of his tribe or religion.

If a Rochas Okorocha or OUk or Ifeanyi ugwuanyi were the ones in Peters place today, I would have voted Tinubu or stayed at home at worst, If they were to contest against an Osinbajo, I and all my family would have cast my vote for Osinbajo.

That is being Objective. Encourage your children to be Objective.
Re: How Do I Convince My Son To Abandon Peter Obi And vote for Tinubu? by Pastorjohn2: 10:58am On Jun 14, 2022
Rickmann:

It's obvious ur son has a brighter future than you..

Just deal with it ok.
How come you live a wretched life?
Obituary
Re: How Do I Convince My Son To Abandon Peter Obi And vote for Tinubu? by Pastorjohn2: 10:58am On Jun 14, 2022
chigator2:

Are you sure you are a pastor ?

Fake Yoruba Pastors don too plenty.

Free your son from your shackles of tribalism and hatred.
You're a fool

Better give up your nonesense biafra
Re: How Do I Convince My Son To Abandon Peter Obi And vote for Tinubu? by Pastorjohn2: 10:59am On Jun 14, 2022
Isokiscool:
u call ursef a pastor and u advice ur son to vote for Tinubu a well known crook.Shame on u
My occupation has nothing to do with this
Re: How Do I Convince My Son To Abandon Peter Obi And vote for Tinubu? by Rickmann: 11:00am On Jun 14, 2022
[right][/right]
Pastorjohn2:

Re: How Do I Convince My Son To Abandon Peter Obi And vote for Tinubu? by Ikpeabujo(m): 11:01am On Jun 14, 2022
Dsalvo:

Why do you Igbos always call him Osibanjo instead of Osinbajo? Ir is as if you people have a mental block with pronunciation and diction which in itself is a sign of poor intellect.

Very irritating and mosf Igbos are guilty of this. You people are indeed clannishly uniform. No wonded you all think and act the same.

Further sign of your lack of intelligence is writing a serious response to what is clearly mischief-making not to be taken seriously by any sensible adult.
intelligence is not about spelling and pronunciation my Yoruba friend
Re: How Do I Convince My Son To Abandon Peter Obi And vote for Tinubu? by Realist12: 11:06am On Jun 14, 2022
Kaiser20:

Very simple, just show all your family members the Bullion van pictures and tell them how corrupt Tinubu looted Lagos you don't need more evidence.
You just stated how you were brainwashed.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stats Don't Lie : Prison Demographic And Incarceration Rates By Tribe. / Owerri Road Interchange Of The Second Niger Bridge Onitsha (video, Pics) / Simi Blast Eniola Badmus, APC, And INEC Sham Election In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.