Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

Stop Wes Canada From Using Etx​.​ng To Process Transcripts - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Stop Wes Canada From Using Etx​.​ng To Process Transcripts (768 Views)

Stop OAU And Other Schools From Using ETX-NG Services! / Unnecessary Delays At OAU Transcript Office Via ETX-NG / Etx-ng Is A Major Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stop Wes Canada From Using Etx​.​ng To Process Transcripts by Chrisayfagram: 9:11am On Jun 14, 2022
For immigration purposes, the government of Canada requires Credentials Evaluation Reports and one of the bodies recognized for doing this is World Education Sevices (WES) amongst other bodies.
The process requires submitting an application on WES portal but for the independent assessment to be done, your University is meant to send original transcript directly to WES. There’s a body in Nigeria that serves as the link between the applicant, the university and WES. To fast-track the process since getting transcripts in Nigerian universities could be a hassle, WES sometimes suggests use of ETX.NG to fast-track the process. Upon registration with ETX.NG, you would get a notification that the transcript would Ben delivered within three (3) weeks.
Unfortunately the three (3) weeks could take several months or even a year as many users lamented. While application is delayed, it is proper to communicate to candidates on the status of their requests but ETX.NG keeps mum even after sending series of mails and calls to follow up. The most painful part is the huge amount paid for the very inefficient service at registration.
I’m of the opinion that if WES knew that this is what Nigerians go through, they wouldn’t suggest ETX.NG to their teeming clients wanting to be evaluated.
I therefore call on WES Canada to look into the activity of ETX.NG and call them to order or discontinue their use on their highly esteemed platform.

Please use this link to sign petition:
https://chng.it/yPkL5LGr

(1) (Reply)

Rsust Students Are U On Line Let Talk Pls / An Hnd Holder Needs Advice / I Will Give You $2 Calling Card If You Do Me A Small Favor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.