Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

Seun Osewa It Is Time To Clean & Upgrade Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun Osewa It Is Time To Clean & Upgrade Nairaland (1224 Views)

Nairaland Owner, Seun Osewa Begs For Twitter Verification; Confused Over Process / Upgrade Nairaland / Can We Upgrade Nairaland To A Microblogging Site Like Twitter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Osewa It Is Time To Clean & Upgrade Nairaland by HarlequinLekex: 10:47am On Jun 14, 2022
Seun Osewa it is time to clean,scrap and upgrade this forum,This forum is toxic with the lots of VAWULENCE,tribalism,sex uncensored words,foul words,genderism,hatred,urgent 5k guys and lots more,Please
r231 and Frieburger please push to fp.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa It Is Time To Clean & Upgrade Nairaland by Seun(m): 11:41am On Jun 14, 2022
Report. That's all.

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa It Is Time To Clean & Upgrade Nairaland by Kingozymandias(m): 11:44am On Jun 14, 2022
Seun:
Report. That's all.

That doesn't work and you know it... undecided

The number of violation posts I report daily is uncountable yet nothing happens

3 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa It Is Time To Clean & Upgrade Nairaland by Seun(m): 11:47am On Jun 14, 2022
You can send a message to the supermods from the home page if you feel that reporting alone is not working. Reporting absolutely works.

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa It Is Time To Clean & Upgrade Nairaland by Kingozymandias(m): 11:49am On Jun 14, 2022
Seun:
You can send a message to the supermods from the home page if you feel that reporting alone is not working. Reporting absolutely works.

Seun reporting does not work, don't open the flood gates to an avalanche you can't handle. Members reading this would be wondering what you are on about...

Reporting doesn't work in this website. The report button is strictly for decoration.

The UX you described is just poor, so every single violation has to be e-mailed? This is poor user experience...

You have to make the report button start working because trust me, memebrs are feustred at this

4 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa It Is Time To Clean & Upgrade Nairaland by Kingozymandias(m): 11:52am On Jun 14, 2022
Seun:

Instead of arguing log into a random account go on different threads and report violating comments and see no sanctions are taken even when it is a clear case of blatant violation and multiple offenses yet still nothing is done..

The report button on this website doesn't function at all. You are better off avoiding the comments!!

Don't lie to your members it is disrespectful and shows you have no regards for us. Instead own up to the flawed system and the fact that the ball is dropped constantly regarding moderation then promise to do better.

Just don't lie . Taking ownership shows mutual respect and a commitment to do better

5 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa It Is Time To Clean & Upgrade Nairaland by ItooWorWor(m): 12:27pm On Jun 14, 2022
grin grin
Re: Seun Osewa It Is Time To Clean & Upgrade Nairaland by Lifeomann(m): 4:01pm On Jun 14, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Instead of arguing log into a random account go on different threads and report violating comments and see no sanctions are taken even when it is a clear case of blatant violation and multiple offenses yet still nothing is done..

The report button on this website doesn't function at all. You are better off avoiding the comments!!

Don't lie to your members it is disrespectful and shows you have no regards for us. Instead own up to the flawed system and the fact that the ball is dropped constantly regarding moderation then promise to do better.

Just don't lie . Taking ownership shows mutual respect and a commitment to do better
the site is out of standard. Very old & local.
Re: Seun Osewa It Is Time To Clean & Upgrade Nairaland by FutureFocus: 4:12pm On Jun 14, 2022
Seun:

I sent a message to supermod when I was wrongly labeled as a scammer here , it didn’t work, ambient bought tabs that she didn’t know how to use , she claimed the tabs couldn’t do YouTube and decided to post my account details here against the rule of this forum, and I was labeled a scammer, which made me reported her to the police and she was invited , all the tabs are working and doing YouTube including the acer she returned , she was busy crying at the police station and people were begging me , but she kept insulting online,
The case is due for court but I do not have money to fund the process and left her to God, all I’m asking for is the wrong tag be taken down but it’s still there, till now,

I expected the moderator to help , it’s not like I do not have the account details that she used to send me the money on Valentine’s Day but I don’t not want to follow the path to revenge

I just want the wrong tag taken down for peace to reign, that’s all.
Re: Seun Osewa It Is Time To Clean & Upgrade Nairaland by ambient: 5:28pm On Jun 14, 2022
FutureFocus:

I sent a message to supermod when I was wrongly labeled as a scammer here , it didn’t work, ambient bought tabs that she didn’t know how to use , she claimed the tabs couldn’t do YouTube and decided to post my account details here against the rule of this forum, and I was labeled a scammer, which made me reported her to the police and she was invited , all the tabs are working and doing YouTube including the acer she returned , she was busy crying at the police station and people were begging me , but she kept insulting online,
The case is due for court but I do not have money to fund the process and left her to God, all I’m asking for is the wrong tag be taken down but it’s still there, till now,

I expected the moderator to help , it’s not like I do not have the account details that she used to send me the money on Valentine’s Day but I don’t not want to follow the path to revenge

I just want the wrong tag taken down for peace to reign, that’s all.

I guess the same way you don't have money for court is the same way you don't have money for your medications,you can write to whomever without mentioning me,leave me alone you old man stalker,stop stalking or mentioning me! Face your family and remove my moniker from your keypad! I have being ignoring you but you don't want to rest

Seun I used the report button on futurefocus he keeps stalking and mentioning me,I hope nairaland don't breed psychotic stalkers for safety reasons.i keep documenting all you write on how you have my husbands,kids and mine details.
Continue
Re: Seun Osewa It Is Time To Clean & Upgrade Nairaland by meobizy(f): 6:03pm On Jun 14, 2022
I dey observe. When they can't win the argument they choose to hide the thread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Osewa It Is Time To Clean & Upgrade Nairaland by Josoappy: 7:17pm On Jun 14, 2022
Mr Seun, Nairaland needs heavy upgrade. I'm sure you know this.
I can mention 101 functionalities that needs upgrade in Nairaland. If you can't code, hire talents from here. Technology is changing, you should upgrade your site abeg.
Nairaland is more than 15yrs naw. No viable change

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa It Is Time To Clean & Upgrade Nairaland by FutureFocus: 8:48pm On Jun 14, 2022
ambient:

I guess the same way you don't have money for court is the same way you don't have money for your medications,you can write to whomever without mentioning me,leave me alone you old man stalker,stop stalking or mentioning me! Face your family and remove my moniker from your keypad! I have being ignoring you but you don't want to rest

Seun I used the report button on futurefocus he keeps stalking and mentioning me,I hope nairaland don't breed psychotic stalkers for safety reasons.i keep documenting all you write on how you have my husbands,kids and mine details.
Continue
You can see the report button doesn’t work, it only hide the post from whoever report, you can see she’s insultive in nature, I stopped reading her post when I noticed it’s all insults which I have no time for, I quit fighting petty fights long again , hence the reason I’m still begging to have my details ambient posted and have tagged as a scammer here removed , if there is no way to do that, I will have no choice that to pay her back in her own coins, I’m no coward and she can then be the one going to court, but for now , please help remove the details, I’ve been with you since the day of nairaleaf , when you used to reply us with your gmail.

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa It Is Time To Clean & Upgrade Nairaland by Seun(m): 8:55pm On Jun 14, 2022
meobizy:
I dey observe. When they can't win the argument they choose to hide the thread.
What argument? There's nothing to argue about. You are active on my forum. That's a win, for which I'm grateful.

I appreciate your feedback and we will put your opinions into consideration when decisions are to be made.

Meanwhile, if you come across anything that is not right, report it. If a report you posted is ignored, link to the post you reported here.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Osewa It Is Time To Clean & Upgrade Nairaland by Kingozymandias(m): 9:04pm On Jun 14, 2022
Seun:

What argument? There's nothing to argue about. You are active on my forum. That's a win, for which I'm grateful.

I appreciate your feedback and we will put your opinions into consideration when decisions are to be made.

Meanwhile, if you come across anything that is not right, report it. If a report you posted is ignored, link to the post you reported here.

Link to the post you reported here? Are you kidding me? How many would one link? How many times would one get banned for mentioning mods and you?

Seun try and be sincere. It's not a religious thing to have integrity of character nor is it a fad. Having integrity is a thing of character. Stop playing ostrich, stop with the dramatizing. You know as well as every member reading this facade that nothing happens when offending posts are reported.

How many offending posts have I mentioned you mynd44 oam4j Lalasticlala Dominique Mukina2 all in?
What was done? Nothing .

So why suddenly acting like this is new or you just suddenly discovered that reporting is non functional here ?

You amaze me indeed

3 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa It Is Time To Clean & Upgrade Nairaland by God1000(m): 9:05pm On Jun 14, 2022
Seun:

Mr seun, please we need delete and block buttons, we should be able to delete a thread or post completely.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa It Is Time To Clean & Upgrade Nairaland by meobizy(f): 9:13pm On Jun 14, 2022
Seun:

I am your boss. Never forget that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Osewa It Is Time To Clean & Upgrade Nairaland by yvy1(f): 10:10pm On Jun 14, 2022
Hi Seun, is there a way to do a search within a topic? Some topics are 500 pages long.

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa It Is Time To Clean & Upgrade Nairaland by FutureFocus: 10:12pm On Jun 14, 2022
Seun:

Meanwhile, if you come across anything that is not right, report it. If a report you posted is ignored, link to the post you reported here

It’s the last post on this page please.

https://www.nairaland.com/3589456/house-clearance-sales-come-here/3437#110502911
Kindly help

Its a wrong tag , defamation of character.
Kindly help take it down, I have a visa interview coming up please
Re: Seun Osewa It Is Time To Clean & Upgrade Nairaland by Ajibade123(m): 6:46am On Jun 15, 2022
ambient:

Continue
you self apologize for labelling him a scammer na
let it all end
Re: Seun Osewa It Is Time To Clean & Upgrade Nairaland by ambient: 8:18am On Jun 15, 2022
Ajibade123:

you self apologize for labelling him a scammer na
let it all end

Pls I take God beg you,leave me.
Was he not the one that wrote that I knelt down on my knees at the station and even called all my relatives to beg and was crying.let us assume it was true,which other begging is he expecting.do you think you can reason with a mad and frustrated man?
If you don't know the whole gist just don't assume.
Re: Seun Osewa It Is Time To Clean & Upgrade Nairaland by ambient: 8:20am On Jun 15, 2022
Azsalami:

ma, send me an email if u need someone to deal with that toxic man

Thanks but he is of no interest to me,the only reason I am a little worried is his how he keeps having me in mind.it is just bothersome.thanks anyway.
Re: Seun Osewa It Is Time To Clean & Upgrade Nairaland by Nobody: 8:38am On Jun 15, 2022
ambient:

Thanks but he is of no interest to me,the only reason I am a little worried is his how he keeps having me in mind.it is just bothersome.thanks anyway.
Thats why u need someone to give him a stan warning not to mention you on any thread again, its irritating, he is just draggin u in the mud. Look carefully ma
Re: Seun Osewa It Is Time To Clean & Upgrade Nairaland by Seun(m): 8:52am On Jun 15, 2022
FutureFocus:

It’s the last post on this page please.

https://www.nairaland.com/3589456/house-clearance-sales-come-here/3437#110502911
Kindly help

Its a wrong tag , defamation of character.
Kindly help take it down, I have a visa interview coming up please
Dominique...
Re: Seun Osewa It Is Time To Clean & Upgrade Nairaland by Holyness123: 11:26am On Jun 15, 2022
Azsalami:

Thats why u need someone to give him a stan warning not to mention you on any thread again, its irritating, he is just draggin u in the mud. Look carefully ma

ambient , you posted person details on public forum dey talk say make the person give you distance after you call am scammer, the man dey weak... if na me, na your pikin fotos and your husband i go post for here, mad woman.. everybody know say you supose sign in to playstore before you fit download youtube ......futurefocus.. explain the whole thing again, with the bank detail she used pay u, we need the detail , and her details too.... lets do same to her abeg

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa It Is Time To Clean & Upgrade Nairaland by ambient: 12:36pm On Jun 15, 2022
Holyness123:

ambient , you posted person details on public forum dey talk say make the person give you distance after you call am scammer, the man dey weak... if na me, na your pikin fotos and your husband i go post for here, mad woman.. everybody know say you supose sign in to playstore before you fit download youtube ......futurefocus.. explain the whole thing again, with the bank detail she used pay u, we need the detail , and her details too.... lets do same to her abeg

Hahahaha I have been waiting for you,there is no way you wouldn't log into your anonymous account and come back,I wouldn't want to believe that you wait on nairaland for my post because that is the highest level of joblessness.i keep on ignoring you because you are the least of my worries.....keep on being insignificant.
Re: Seun Osewa It Is Time To Clean & Upgrade Nairaland by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jun 15, 2022
ambient:

Hahahaha I have been waiting for you,there is no way you wouldn't log into your anonymous account and come back,I wouldn't want to believe that you wait on nairaland for my post because that is the highest level of joblessness.i keep on ignoring you because you are the least of my worries.....keep on being insignificant.
My Able Madam, The Slayer of Futurefocus.
make i drop Aza? Make u find ur boy somtin, i dey ur back gidigba

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa It Is Time To Clean & Upgrade Nairaland by Holyness123: 1:21pm On Jun 15, 2022
ambient:

ewooo? you well so? ... everybody n zazuprofile in your house.. you don show with ur body odor.... miss derailler don show..abeg give her a lenghty ban make we get peace abeg
Re: Seun Osewa It Is Time To Clean & Upgrade Nairaland by ambient: 1:59pm On Jun 15, 2022
Holyness123:

ewooo? you well so? ... everybody n zazuprofile in your house.. you don show with ur body odor.... miss derailler don show..abeg give her a lenghty ban make we get peace abeg

Hahahaha ewooooo, someone that can't afford the exact price of data is talking of odor even when someone was willing to give it to you at half price....lol...this world ehhhh
If there is one similarity in people that support that werey seller is the way they write,how they talk and how they express themselves,all of una they act like yabaleft escapee...

I and the werey didn't mention anybody's moniker so how did you find this page? How did you know he was ban then?
Oga carry your stinking being out of this page make I see who dey alive.
Re: Seun Osewa It Is Time To Clean & Upgrade Nairaland by ambient: 2:01pm On Jun 15, 2022
Azsalami:

My Able Madam, The Slayer of Futurefocus.
make i drop Aza? Make u find ur boy somtin, i dey ur back gidigba

Lol I be one woman squad I no need supporter's club at all....email me Sha drop am there.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

My gain in using MTN / G-unit Or G-unot / When Is Nairaland Anniversary Please?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.