Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,736 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

The School Of Holy Insanity! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The School Of Holy Insanity! (217 Views)

Masquerade Praying At The Grotto Of Holy Mary (Photo, Video) / Oba Of Benin Sacks Ohen-Osa Harrison Okao, Priest Of Holy Aruosa Church / Twin Sisters Healed Of Insanity At Dunamis. Enenche & Wife In Tears (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The School Of Holy Insanity! by topshore(f): 10:56am On Jun 14, 2022
Scripture Text: Mathew 11:12

The Almighty is the president, vice chancellor and principal of the school of holy insanity. He was the One who made Isaac to be conceived when the mother was 90 years old and father 100 years old. It makes no sense. It is madness. It was Him who made the burning bush that was not consumed. It makes no sense. He divided the Red Sea and water was standing as walls and people were passing through it. He ran three million people through that. It makes no sense.

He was the One who kept Jonah in the belly of that fish for three days, and it vomited him back to the place where he should be and nothing happened to Jonah.

How can you explain somebody being thrown into a lions’ den and the lions did not touch him? And then when they threw other people in, the lions just ate them straight up? It makes no sense.

Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego thrown into the fiery furnace and the men who threw them there burnt to death while these men were walking about in the fire? It makes no sense.

Baalam’s donkey started speaking; a donkey verbally rebuked Baalam for wrongfully beating him? It makes no sense.

The sun and moon stood still for Joshua to continue the battle.

Jesus healed the man by spitting in his eyes.

God picked men to fight in Gideon’s battle just by the way they lapped up water.

The wall of Jericho falling down by just blowing trumpets round the city seven times? Makes no sense. It is the kind of thing you will be told to do and will say “ah this makes no sense. It looks like madness”.

Jesus too exhibited symptoms of holy insanity. They called Jesus a mad man because He was not saying the things that are normal. The truth is that in the spirit realm, there is no normalcy. Things are not the way we see them here, in the spirit realm.

Do you desire to operate like Jesus did? Do you want to flow generally in the spirit of His power? Then, if you have not been called a fanatic, or an unreasonable person, it is unlikely that you are like Jesus. Paul was also addressed as a mad man.

Jesus was saying what was not normal. They said “do not do any work on the Sabbath day” but He was busy healing people on the sabbath. “Do not eat with sinners”, He was eating with sinners. Even the demons acknowledged Jesus. Although theologians rejected Him, the demons accepted that He was the Son of God. Jesus spoke to water, trees, demons, dead bodies, fever, sicknesses. A sign of holy madness. Jesus was the person who saw His family and said “they are not my family, my family is those who do the will of God”.

Jesus used saliva for healing. He walked across the Sea. Even His friends did not see Him as somebody who was normal. He was acknowledged by demons as well. He spoke to storms and was always doing things out of the ordinary. By the logic of men, the activities of the old prophets will not make sense to people. Elijah called down fire. He also called down water. This is strange. Very strange. But he was able to demonstrate the power of God in his own time.

What I am saying is this, your words should become the sword of fire so that when you start speaking them, demons will begin to flee. If you walk according to God’s plan, you will take steps that will make people think you are mad. That is why in the history of the world, many of the great men were misunderstood by their generations. All the men who made impact in scriptures were members of the school of holy insanity.

Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego were mad men. They refused to bow to that image even at the point of brutal destruction. They said they preferred to burn than to bow. A little bit of holy insanity is needed to make any progress even in life. Whether it is a race, exam, competition, in this world we live in now, unless we are able to catch serious fire and show some holy insanity, it will be difficult to make headway with the bombardment of demons of this generation.

The kind of insanity that blind Bartimaeus exhibited, that Jesus looked him straight in the eye and said “thy faith has made thee whole”, that is: the temporary insanity you showed now, not caring those saying ‘shut up, you are disturbing us’, and when you saw that your garment was disturbing you, you threw it away, and you kept screaming until your screaming, and prayers you were praying were heard; is needed today.

Blind Bartimaeus was not saying his prayers, he was crying them. Sometimes a man gets to a stage where saying prayers is no longer relevant. It requires crying them. Anytime those prayers are cried, there is a regulation in heaven that God will never ignore a desperate cry from the heart.

But there is a school you have to enroll in. It is the school of holy insanity, the kind of school Bartimaeus enrolled in. The testimony of the apostles is that the apostles were described as men who turned their world upside down. That is, they were like mad people. To the people of the world, they looked crazy. That was their testimony, that wherever they entered, there was holy trouble. They were holy trouble makers harassing demons, tormenting long term problems, putting to shame stubborn pursuers, causing serious uproar.

“These men who have turned the world upside down”. That was the description of our forefathers. I am not too sure about whether we can be described as such because there are many of us who have not even turned themselves upside down, let alone turn others upside down. That is why you must enroll in that school. Was it only the apostles who were accused like this? No. They also said Jesus was possessed. So even the Lord Jesus Christ whom we serve was referred to as a mad man, because what He was saying did not sound normal.

Heaven has an expectation for everyone to live in its divine plan. When you live in that divine plan of heaven, definitely you will live outside the expectations of this world and the people of the world will find you strange and see you as a mad person. The record about the apostles was that they were men who had turned the world upside down for Christ. This should be the kind of accusation they should be accusing each of us, that as Christians we are turning the world upside down.

It is because many Christians are normal, that is why we are having the problems we are having now, both nationally and internationally. We are not supposed to be normal. They told Jesus “you are a mad man”.

Jesus Christ says He has given us the power. Why are we not using it? Unfortunately like I always say, there is no gentle way of addressing evil. Every method to arrest anything evil is violent. There is no gentle way to clean a septic tank.

Believers nowadays are so scared. They are afraid, some are hiding their Bibles, some enter a vehicle and are afraid to pray, they are asked to shut up and they shut up very quickly instead of praying. You need to join that band of holy insanity. So three things needed this morning:
1. Surrender your life to Jesus.
2. Repent of every known sin.
3. Join the company of holy mad people.

If you would like to surrender your life to Christ, just say this short prayer:

"Lord Jesus, I come to You now, come into my life, take control of my life and change my world. I say bye-bye to the devil, I enter the Kingdom of Light, in Your name I pray, amen."

Congratulations!!!

God bless you.

Peace!

Culled from Dr. D.K Olukoya Message (G.O MFM Worldwide)- February 5th, 2022.

(1) (Reply)

I Love To Eat Rotten Food/fruits Help!!!! / Irrationality Vs. Normalcy / He Started A Satanic Church, But Less Than A Year Later He Was Radically Saved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.