Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

Nigeria's Inec Is A Useless Organisation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria's Inec Is A Useless Organisation (144 Views)

These Are Currently My Three Most Useless Organisation In Nigeria / Why Vote-Trading Will Continue In Nigeria – INEC, Others / London Publication Describes The Nigerian Army As A Useless Organisation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's Inec Is A Useless Organisation by Ibadanpikin: 1:05pm On Jun 14, 2022
I went to register for my voters card in a LGA in plateau state,the told me the are not currently registering now until maybe 27,28,29 of this month.I just decided to register today because of peter obi and see the rubbish inec are doing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria's Inec Is A Useless Organisation by alsudan: 1:06pm On Jun 14, 2022
Don’t give up, the Fulani Oligarchs Know about 9 out of 10 people registering in the CVR exercise are doing so because of Peter Obi.

So it’s not strange that they will try everything possible to frustrate the People.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria's Inec Is A Useless Organisation by Samunique(m): 1:16pm On Jun 14, 2022
Ibadanpikin:
I went to register for my voters card in a LGA in plateau state,the told me the are not currently registering now until maybe 27,28,29 of this month.I just decided to register today because of peter obi and see the rubbish inec are doing.
Even their online portal have suspended registration?

Could this be another ploy to disenfranchise the electorates and rig the elections, most especially when they realize that majority of Nigerians down south have suddenly woken up from their slumber to get their PVC.

And realizing that, Christan south and Christians in the north might turn against them bcs of their foolish Muslim Muslim ticket plan...

(1) (Reply)

Who Will Be The Eleyi Of Federal Republic Of Nigeria / Ogwah Hails Delta Speaker At 59 / Peter Obi And The 250M Anambra State Money.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.