Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

Lekki Witch Destroys My Car With Her Superpowers .. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Lekki Witch Destroys My Car With Her Superpowers .. (1205 Views)

Igor Moroz Destroys His Mercedes-AMG G63 SUV By Dropping It From Helicopter / Li Xang: A Chinese Car With A Sleek Design And Amazing Features / Lexus ES Becomes The 1st Prod Car With Digital Camera Instead Of Side Mirrors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lekki Witch Destroys My Car With Her Superpowers .. by sukkot: 1:35pm On Jun 14, 2022
SO this is a true story.i swear down. so i am in one of these estates in lekki and this single woman moved in. i would say early thirties. so anyway to cut long story short we became acquaintances. anyway she needed something and came to my place for the first time. what i noticed as soon as she came to my place was that the motor and wiring of my fan just caught fire and started smoking. basically the fan just got destroyed on the spot. so i knew this girl had unusual frequencies around her. her aura frequencies fried my fan but i tried to move on from that event and started avoiding the lady but somehow i couldnt completely avoid her as she is always asking if i could give her a lift to one place or the other as she is not mobile but i am always coming up with excuses but this particular day my excuses ran out. and i was forced to oblige. anyway so my car can run from one end of the lekki corridor to the other end in 10 minutes ( alright a slight exaggeration lol but the point is the car is fierce. ). so i gave this woman a ride and the next day the car started shaking anyhow like someone that has malaria fever and covid mixed together. the shaking becomes extremely violent when you are braking especially when the AC is on. so i am forced to switch off the AC anytime i want to brake and this is very often so basically the driving experience became tedious. one time i even attempted to drive the whole day without turning the ac on because the shaking is not as violent if the ac is off but that day was a very miserable experience. anyway so after about 3 weeks of this suffering i finally found the time to go to the mechanic. after going through the car he said something unusual has happened, all 4 of my spark plugs and my 2 ignition coils were burnt. that the smell of the burn is so strong. and thats why the car was shaking like eko ( agidi ). so basically guys what happened was that this witches frequency on the day she got into my car burnt up the ignition coil and spark plugs just how she burnt up the wire and motor of my home fan the first day she came over. anyway the guy replaced the ignition coils and all 4 spark plugs and the car is FIERCE again. AWA FIERCE. now i just completely avoid this lady. guys beware of witch frequencies. i no fit shout

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lekki Witch Destroys My Car With Her Superpowers .. by aieromon(m): 1:37pm On Jun 14, 2022
OP and his tales by moonlight stories grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Witch Destroys My Car With Her Superpowers .. by DipWire: 1:37pm On Jun 14, 2022
Too much pseudo knowledge. They go about pretending to be wise but unknowingly broadcasting their foolishness about.

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Witch Destroys My Car With Her Superpowers .. by Pierocash(m): 1:41pm On Jun 14, 2022
God saved you ,if you are one of those who don't control their John Thomas, nah so your joystick for shrink,or burn . Or your entire life for don roast

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Witch Destroys My Car With Her Superpowers .. by sukkot: 1:41pm On Jun 14, 2022
aieromon:
OP and his tales by moonlight stories grin
grin grin its true story boss
Re: Lekki Witch Destroys My Car With Her Superpowers .. by sukkot: 1:43pm On Jun 14, 2022
Pierocash:
God saved you ,if you are one of those who don't control their John Thomas, nah so your joystick for shrink,or burn . Or your entire life for don roast
true talk bros

Re: Lekki Witch Destroys My Car With Her Superpowers .. by kernniejay(m): 4:01pm On Jun 14, 2022
sukkot:
SO this is a true story.i swear down. so i am in one of these estates in lekki and this single woman moved in. i would say early thirties. so anyway to cut long story short we became acquaintances. anyway she needed something and came to my place for the first time. what i noticed as soon as she came to my place was that the motor and wiring of my fan just caught fire and started smoking. now i just completely avoid this lady. guys beware of witch frequencies. i no fit shout

Go to her and offer her a ride again, I want to check something wink
Re: Lekki Witch Destroys My Car With Her Superpowers .. by sukkot: 4:08pm On Jun 14, 2022
kernniejay:

Go to her and offer her a ride again, I want to check something wink
lol bro grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lekki Witch Destroys My Car With Her Superpowers .. by OfficialDJ: 5:54pm On Jun 14, 2022
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lekki Witch Destroys My Car With Her Superpowers .. by Rilwayne001: 6:38pm On Jun 14, 2022
sukkot:
. so i gave this woman a ride and the next day the car started shaking anyhow like someone that has malaria fever and covid mixed together. the shaking becomes extremely violent when you are braking especially when the AC is on. i no fit shout

This got me LOL shocked grin

Buzugee always gon be Buzugee grin grin grin grin my madafakin nigggggga grin cheesy
Re: Lekki Witch Destroys My Car With Her Superpowers .. by buygala(m): 6:40pm On Jun 14, 2022
Re: Lekki Witch Destroys My Car With Her Superpowers .. by Peterlove11: 5:55am On Jun 15, 2022
sukkot:
SO this is a true story.i swear down. so i am in one of these estates in lekki and this single woman moved in. i would say early thirties. so anyway to cut long story short we became acquaintances. anyway she needed something and came to my place for the first time. what i noticed as soon as she came to my place was that the motor and wiring of my fan just caught fire and started smoking. basically the fan just got destroyed on the spot. so i knew this girl had unusual frequencies around her. her aura frequencies fried my fan but i tried to move on from that event and started avoiding the lady but somehow i couldnt completely avoid her as she is always asking if i could give her a lift to one place or the other as she is not mobile but i am always coming up with excuses but this particular day my excuses ran out. and i was forced to oblige. anyway so my car can run from one end of the lekki corridor to the other end in 10 minutes ( alright a slight exaggeration lol but the point is the car is fierce. ). so i gave this woman a ride and the next day the car started shaking anyhow like someone that has malaria fever and covid mixed together. the shaking becomes extremely violent when you are braking especially when the AC is on. so i am forced to switch off the AC anytime i want to brake and this is very often so basically the driving experience became tedious. one time i even attempted to drive the whole day without turning the ac on because the shaking is not as violent if the ac is off but that day was a very miserable experience. anyway so after about 3 weeks of this suffering i finally found the time to go to the mechanic. after going through the car he said something unusual has happened, all 4 of my spark plugs and my 2 ignition coils were burnt. that the smell of the burn is so strong. and thats why the car was shaking like eko ( agidi ). so basically guys what happened was that this witches frequency on the day she got into my car burnt up the ignition coil and spark plugs just how she burnt up the wire and motor of my home fan the first day she came over. anyway the guy replaced the ignition coils and all 4 spark plugs and the car is FIERCE again. AWA FIERCE. now i just completely avoid this lady. guys beware of witch frequencies. i no fit shout

Lol

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lekki Witch Destroys My Car With Her Superpowers .. by sukkot: 9:24am On Jun 15, 2022
Rilwayne001:

This got me LOL shocked grin

Buzugee always gon be Buzugee grin grin grin grin my madafakin nigggggga grin cheesy
lol Rilwayneeee your memory strong oooo. That was my first ever nairaland name. 2006. Gosh I done tayyy for nairaland oooo ���. That’s my niggaaaaaa ����‍♂️�� cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Lekki Witch Destroys My Car With Her Superpowers .. by sukkot: 9:28am On Jun 15, 2022
buygala:
bros that epistle wey you write done disappear. Village pipo done delete am You say you dey travel to edo you come pour paint inside engine . Werey grin
Re: Lekki Witch Destroys My Car With Her Superpowers .. by fineboynl(m): 2:19pm On Jun 15, 2022
Might be coincidence. But the outside of it might also be true and if that's correct what is following her is stronger than what is following you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lekki Witch Destroys My Car With Her Superpowers .. by doggedfighter(f): 9:01am On Jun 16, 2022
Coc.k and bull story !

(1) (Reply)

Is Peugeot 406 A Very Good Car? / I Need A Mechanic That Can Change Rover 75 Engine To Honda Engine / Honda Car Gurus,pls I Need Your Advice..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.