Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,168 members, 7,780,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:40 AM

The Blessings And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus. Part 126. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Blessings And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus. Part 126. (210 Views)

Olumba Olumba Disagrees With Christians On Death, Resurrection Of Jesus Christ / The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty / Pastor Alph Lukau Resurrection Of A Dead Man: Funeral Parlour To Sue Him (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Blessings And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus. Part 126. by PastorSomba(m): 2:21pm On Jun 14, 2022
THE BLESSINGS AND BENEFITS OF THE RESURRECTION OF JESUS. Part 126.

1John 3:2 (KJV) "Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is."
John 1:12-13; Romans 4:13-14; 8:14-17; Galatians 3:26-29; 4:1-7; Ephesians 2:4-6,19; 3:6; Colossians 1:15-17; Hebrews 1:2-3; Titus 3:7; Genesis 1:28; 5:1-3;

Today we continue our study series titled THE BLESSINGS AND BENEFITS OF THE RESURRECTION OF JESUS to enable us to walk in the fullness of the resurrection power.

134. The tenth blessings and benefits of the of the resurrection of Jesus is that we were REPOSITIONED AS SONS AND HEIRS OF GOD. According to the scriptures we are already sons of God. 1John 3:2 (KJV) "Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is." We are not going to be sons of God in the future. We are not trying to be sons by our faithfulness or service, we are not trying to be sons of God by our righteousness and holiness, neither are we trying to make it to heaven so that we can be sons of God.

According to the word of God we are sons of God already by faith in Christ Jesus. The bible also says in John 1:12-13 (KJV) "But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God." Being born of God we are the sons of God. How did we become sons of God? How did we who were mere mortal men transform into becoming sons of God? When God began creation of man in the first Adam, His vision was to create sons who would be exactly like Him in His full image and likeness having and sharing His power and authority in the rulership of all creation.

This vision having begun with Adam was supposed to be consummated in Christ Jesus. But when man sinned he lost the image and likeness of God in his spirit having become spiritually dead. The devil thought the plan of God to have sons had been truncated by the high treason committed by Adam in selling out his divine heritage to the devil. But the gifts and the callings of God are without repentance. When the word of God goes forth it will never return back void or unfulfilled to God regardless of all the challenges it may encounter along the way. The plan God can only be delayed but it can never be stopped.

God's plans are based on His incorruptible word, which is quick and powerful and sharper than any twoedged sword that can pierce asunder even the soul and the spirit. Nothing is hidden from the word and there is nothing that cannot be subdued by the word. The word of God is Lord over all things because He is the creator of all things. The creature does not have power over the creator. So when God speaks forth His plan, it accomplishes and prospers wherever He sends it no matter the challenges. Whatever God has said concerning you shall surely come to pass if you believe and be patient. Romans 4:13-14; 5:14,17; 8:14-17; Galatians 3:26-29; 4:1-7; Ephesians 2:4-6,19; 3:6; Colossians 1:15-17; Hebrews 1:2-3; 4:12; 6:12; Titus 3:7; Genesis 1:28; 3:1-24; 5:1-3; Habakkuk 2:2-3; John 1:1-3; Isaiah 8:11;

The bottom line of all what we are saying is that God wants you to begin to see yourself in the eyes and light of all that the resurrection of Jesus has done for you and has made you. And no more in your fleshly natural sin nature so that you can begin to enjoy the fullness of the blessings of the mystery of the resurrection power which includes eternal life and freedom from sin, sickness, diseases, poverty, demonic oppression, fear, doubts, anxieties and death.

If you need healing the bible says In Matthew 8:17 that Jesus Himself took all our sicknesses and diseases. Therefore you can receive your healing now by faith in the name of Jesus. Just lay your hand on the affected area of your body and say this prayer. Father God in the name of Jesus I believe that Jesus died for my healing. I believe He took all my sickness and diseases on the cross. If He took them, then I cannot have them. Therefore I resist and I reject every sickness in my body and I confess Jesus today as my healer and I receive my healing now. Thank you Jesus that I am healed. 1Peter 2:24; Ps 107:20.
Now begin to do what you couldn't do before because of the sickness. You are healed in Jesus name.

Jesus is coming very soon. Are you ready? Heaven is real, hell is real. Judgement Day is coming. The time is very short. Choose Jesus today.
You can become a born again child of God today. The bible says If you shalt confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in your heart that God hath raised him from the dead, you shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. Romans 10:9-10; John 1:12.

Say this prayer: O God have mercy on me. I come to you today in the name of Jesus. I believe in my heart that Jesus is the Son of God. I believe that He died for me. I believe that you raised Him from the dead for my salvation. I accept Jesus in my heart today and I confess Him today as my Lord and Saviour. Thank you Father that today I am saved In Jesus name.

If you prayed this prayer of Salvation, please go to a nearby bible believing Church in your area, so you can grow in the grace of our Lord Jesus.

Grace be with you.

Pastor Ornu Somba

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lawyer Storms Supreme Court Proceedings In Native Doctor Attire After ........ / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 01/07/2022 / Why You Should Join Christplatform And Steps To Join (videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.