Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

State That Peter Obi Need To Work On - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / State That Peter Obi Need To Work On (654 Views)

Peter Obi Need Urgent Medical Attention / Chude's Apology: Peter Obi Need To Learn How To Observe More And Talk Less / Soludo Debunks Claims That Peter Obi’s $20M Investment in Anambra Is Worth $100M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

State That Peter Obi Need To Work On by pinkguy(m): 2:40pm On Jun 14, 2022
All south south state especially akwa ibom, Delta , the hate Igbo , most Muslim north will not vote this time around because of the disappointed with buhari performance and the hardship the face daily
Re: State That Peter Obi Need To Work On by muykem: 2:49pm On Jun 14, 2022
Obi can't get 25% in 6 states. Don't worry yourself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: State That Peter Obi Need To Work On by Crixxx: 2:49pm On Jun 14, 2022
pinkguy:
All south south state especially akwa ibom, Delta , the hate Igbo

And they love Yoruba and Hausa more than Igbo abi?
Una no Dy tire with una lies? Na those places carry PO for head pass sef.
Next is to tell me you are from Akwa Ibom and you know then very well grin
PO23 isn't about Igbo but about Nigeria

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: State That Peter Obi Need To Work On by Crixxx: 2:52pm On Jun 14, 2022
muykem:

Hahaha. Una don Dy sing am like song since 19bc una never tire?. Which kind fear be this grin
Re: State That Peter Obi Need To Work On by pinkguy(m): 3:10pm On Jun 14, 2022
Crixxx:

And they love Yoruba and Hausa more than Igbo abi?
Una no Dy tire with una lies? Na those places carry PO for head pass sef.
Next is to tell me you are from Akwa Ibom and you know then very well grin
PO23 isn't about Igbo but about Nigeria
shut ur mouth the don't like any major tribe just like ibo don't like any major tribe
Re: State That Peter Obi Need To Work On by Crixxx: 3:22pm On Jun 14, 2022
pinkguy:
shut ur mouth the don't like any major tribe just like ibo don't like any major tribe

Shut up your oozing mouth. You made no new point.
Re: State That Peter Obi Need To Work On by pinkguy(m): 3:29pm On Jun 14, 2022
Crixxx:

Shut up your oozing mouth. You made no new point.
oga average akwa ibom man don't like Igbo man , Delta's dislike Igbo especially Delta centre n south because of activities of ipo likewise river State, please don't get me wrong I'm for peter obi 100 … percent
Re: State That Peter Obi Need To Work On by Danzysb(m): 3:33pm On Jun 14, 2022
Those places have affinity with Igbo's.
Re: State That Peter Obi Need To Work On by Crixxx: 3:37pm On Jun 14, 2022
pinkguy:
oga average akwa ibom man don't like Igbo man , Delta's dislike Igbo especially Delta centre n south because of activities of ipo likewise river State, please don't get me wrong I'm for peter obi 100 … percent

Inside you hut in ibadan bringing me analysis. So as them no like Igbo na Yoruba and Hausa them love and adore abi grin
Re: State That Peter Obi Need To Work On by pinkguy(m): 3:59pm On Jun 14, 2022
Crixxx:

Inside you hut in ibadan bringing me analysis. So as them no like Igbo na Yoruba and Hausa them love and adore abi grin
oga which tribe igbo love and adore
Re: State That Peter Obi Need To Work On by helinues: 4:00pm On Jun 14, 2022
grin
Re: State That Peter Obi Need To Work On by Amumaigwe: 4:42pm On Jun 14, 2022
muykem:

We should not really worry because your name is not 6 states.
Re: State That Peter Obi Need To Work On by Seeker123: 4:50pm On Jun 14, 2022
I'm from akwa Ibom o. Ndo ata ayen akwa Ibom. Mme do ready for obi.
I'm fully obidient

3 Likes

Re: State That Peter Obi Need To Work On by clevybrown(m): 5:00pm On Jun 14, 2022
pinkguy:
Op, ur mouth stinks... I am an Akwa-Ibomite, all my family members intentionally got their voters card for the very first time just to vote for peter Obi, all my friends and neighbors alike here in Akwa-Ibom State, the awareness is so massive down here... next time, Say what u know and don't talk based on ur myopic hateful tribalistic bigoted mindset... Change that hateful mindset of urs...
Re: State That Peter Obi Need To Work On by ImmaculateJOE(m): 5:54pm On Jun 14, 2022
pinkguy:
Rivers...? grin grin
Obi will sweep Rivers state, The indigent of Rivers are gathering for Obi..

(1) (Reply)

Engr. Chinedu Onyeizu Defects To Labour, Cites Confusion In Abia APC / My View On Labour Party Vice Presidential Candidate / Atiku Has More Potential Islamize Nigeria Not Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.