Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,338 members, 7,780,888 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:50 AM

Obi Cubana And His Wife, Ebele Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Obi Cubana And His Wife, Ebele Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary (44332 Views)

Ebele Iyiegbu Launches Handbag Collection In Abuja Amidst Fanfare (Pictures) / Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs / Ebele Iyiegbu And Her Son Celebrate Birthday, Feed 1000 Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi Cubana And His Wife, Ebele Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary by Landmack: 3:02pm On Jun 14, 2022
Anambra Born Billionaire and CEO of the Cubana Group, Obinna Iyiegbu AKA Obi Cubana celebrates 14years Marriage Anniversary today with the love of his life @lush_eby which has Produced 4 Handsome boys.

Ndi Anambra and your fans all over the world wishes you more years of Marital Bliss!!!

Grateful to God, thankful to Him for these great past 14yrs of marital bliss, and the unimaginable blessings that followed......we appreciate You, GOD!
To my love @lush_eby i will do this life journey with you over and over and over again!
Thank you baby, for all u are to me, for all you do for us ❤
Happy 14th wedding anniversary to us!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cex-7uuIrgk/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana And His Wife, Ebele Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary by Landmack: 3:03pm On Jun 14, 2022
Happy 14th wedding anniversary to our son cool

90 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana And His Wife, Ebele Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary by chatinent: 3:07pm On Jun 14, 2022
Cubanna Cubanna.

I cannot forget the day I paid for the Vieille Bon Secours in Cubanna...ordered by my friend.

Omo, if you asked me too, I felt we saw N10,000....only for bill to come, and I am seeing N520k. And waiter was saying we
miscalculated the rows and columns.

What's going on here? Waiter, what's the meaning of this expensive joke? Like play like play, bouncers don come..bouncers don dey shake breast for us o.

You may begin to think I wanted to feel like a big boy. Baba, I no bi big boy. Na common Amarula and some minors we planned to order...and I no dey take alcohol...so it was supposed to be for the table.

See me dey swear say no bi wetin we order. My friend mah dey wan dey do like make dem hold me o say e no concern am.

Oga, wait let me explain..e come wan bi like we go collect. We paid o..and it pained me most that I paid the most and I drank next to nothing. It was his coursemates who even drank the most and left earlier before the bill. What's even inside this water water drink thays N520k! As I do the transfer, it was like my lifespan short. Omo, I was a student then o.. And till today, Nonso has not balanced me the remaining N50k.

If dem carry dorime dey bring anything for you...even if na toothpick, please interrogate! I think, that was the first time I heard dorime...me feel say na just song o.

I legitly drink all the kinds of styles of drinking garri. I deserve an award. I am a drinker!

Since that day, I don't keep friends!

I do my things in a one-man way.

Chai..na me dem do like that!

286 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana And His Wife, Ebele Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary by KanoFirstSon: 3:11pm On Jun 14, 2022
Obi banana hml

10 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana And His Wife, Ebele Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary by Awka360: 3:14pm On Jun 14, 2022
Gburugburu Anambra

22 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana And His Wife, Ebele Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary by Rastaramsey(m): 3:50pm On Jun 14, 2022
Good for him....

6 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana And His Wife, Ebele Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary by Rastaramsey(m): 3:50pm On Jun 14, 2022
Landmack:
Happy 14th wedding anniversary to our son cool

Which son
Re: Obi Cubana And His Wife, Ebele Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary by Landmack: 4:15pm On Jun 14, 2022
Rastaramsey:

Which son

This thread is not for nonentities okay?!

44 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana And His Wife, Ebele Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary by Rastaramsey(m): 4:26pm On Jun 14, 2022
Landmack:

This thread is not for nonentities okay?!

Stop fooling about grin grin grin

It's a insult to regard obi Cubana as your son...

You no dey shame...

8 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana And His Wife, Ebele Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary by Authoreety: 7:48pm On Jun 14, 2022
Congrats odogwu

4 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana And His Wife, Ebele Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary by Antoeni(m): 7:49pm On Jun 14, 2022
Buhari really Dealt with Nigerians to the Point that Almost Everyone Has Decided to Get their PVC

47 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana And His Wife, Ebele Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary by gbaskiboy: 7:49pm On Jun 14, 2022
Obi my niggar. He has performed more than Buhari.

3 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana And His Wife, Ebele Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary by Antai123(m): 7:49pm On Jun 14, 2022
Cubanna my real nigga, the guy has been real good from day one.

3 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana And His Wife, Ebele Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary by Onyi22(f): 7:49pm On Jun 14, 2022
He is due for a second wife oo, he needs a baby girl too

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana And His Wife, Ebele Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary by Omniman(m): 7:49pm On Jun 14, 2022
cool

Love is sweet wink with lots of cash...

3 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana And His Wife, Ebele Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary by abobote: 7:49pm On Jun 14, 2022
Happy anniversary.
People like this you inspire me to stay put in my marriage

4 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana And His Wife, Ebele Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary by visijo(m): 7:49pm On Jun 14, 2022
National grid don fall 17 times this year and yet nobody has fallen for you �

7 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana And His Wife, Ebele Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary by Youngkhaleepha3(m): 7:49pm On Jun 14, 2022
Funny on how money make relationship stronger and love takes all the credit grin

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana And His Wife, Ebele Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary by onthehill: 7:50pm On Jun 14, 2022
Re: Obi Cubana And His Wife, Ebele Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary by PrimePerfect(m): 7:50pm On Jun 14, 2022
Congrats, 14 years no easy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana And His Wife, Ebele Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary by chikason22(m): 7:50pm On Jun 14, 2022
Why are his children closing their eyes
And why are they kissing in front of their kids
Why did the photographer snap that part

Happy married life to them though.
I just pray God to bless me with boys all through. E get why undecided

3 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana And His Wife, Ebele Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary by Ud70(m): 7:51pm On Jun 14, 2022
Congratulations blessed home

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana And His Wife, Ebele Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary by Triangles1(m): 7:51pm On Jun 14, 2022
Money sweet if you get it legitimately.
Re: Obi Cubana And His Wife, Ebele Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary by ekukeku(m): 7:51pm On Jun 14, 2022
Congratulation to d Odogwu master

But money good o,
many couples r celebrating their weddinganniversary today but dey won't c anybody to wish Dem well, most of Dem just getting home from work just now...

But im wishing u all happy (..) wedding Anniversary o

3 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana And His Wife, Ebele Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary by chiedu7: 7:52pm On Jun 14, 2022
Excellent nna.

With all the money, ur still with ur wife

3 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana And His Wife, Ebele Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary by SensualMan1(m): 7:52pm On Jun 14, 2022
Happy birthday my brother.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana And His Wife, Ebele Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary by Blupen(m): 7:52pm On Jun 14, 2022
Antoeni:
Buhari really Dealt with Nigerians to the Point that Almost Everyone Has Decided to Get their PVC
my brother
Pain gives sense

3 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana And His Wife, Ebele Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary by ThankGodFriday(m): 7:53pm On Jun 14, 2022
No girl child
Re: Obi Cubana And His Wife, Ebele Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary by Bahamas95(m): 7:53pm On Jun 14, 2022
chikason22:
Why are his children closing their eyes
Their parents dey kiss na. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana And His Wife, Ebele Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary by angelfallz(m): 7:53pm On Jun 14, 2022
Congratulations to them.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana And His Wife, Ebele Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary by iCauseTrouble: 7:53pm On Jun 14, 2022
Days of little beginning

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emoney & Kcee Meet Arthur Eze In Anambra- Pictures / Old Currencies To Expire 31/01/2023 - Emefiele (Video) / Femi Otedola Celebrates His Mother, Lady Doja On Her 89th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.