Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,819 members, 7,798,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips - Pekka Lundmark (Nokia CEO) - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips - Pekka Lundmark (Nokia CEO) (39325 Views)

Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips, Nokia CEO / Humans To Be Immortal By 2600 - Expert (Photos) / 'Ghost' Population Of Humans Discovered In Ancient Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips - Pekka Lundmark (Nokia CEO) by Holiness2100: 4:49pm On Jun 14, 2022
6G TECHNOLOGY:Nokia CEO Says Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips, Sets Timeframe

The Chief Executive Officer of Nokia, Pekka Lundmark, has disclosed smart gadgets will be implanted into human bodies in the next eight years, as technological innovation will evolve into the sixth generation (6G) network.

Lundmark said by 2030 the 6G network will replace the 5G wireless connection which is currently being adopted across the world, and planned for the Nigerian market in the second half of 2022.

He projected 6G, which is currently under development, will make smartphones irrelevant upon completion. Nokia’s chief executive made this known at the World Economic Forum, according to multiple media reports.

His statement comes amid the project of world’s richest man, Elon Musk, which seek to implant chips into the human brain, to create a computer-like visual interface. Currently, a macaque is being used to develop and perfect the chip.

It was gathered that the most common interface will no longer be smartphones, as user behaviour will change with the advent of 6G. He explained that smart glasses and other technology driven devices will receive preference.

By then, the smartphone as we know it today will not be the most common interface. Many of these things will be built directly into our bodies.” Money Central quoted Lundmark’s explanation of the future of technology.

https://www.primebusiness.africa/nokia-ceo-says-humans-to-be-implanted-with-6g-chips-set-timeframe/

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips - Pekka Lundmark (Nokia CEO) by AllBlack: 5:33pm On Jun 14, 2022
Till then grin

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips - Pekka Lundmark (Nokia CEO) by oz4real83(m): 5:38pm On Jun 14, 2022
Me that didn't take Covid-19 jab despite all-round pressure, am I the one that will now take chips grin grin.

480 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips - Pekka Lundmark (Nokia CEO) by Sekoni003(m): 5:39pm On Jun 14, 2022
We are ready cheesy

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips - Pekka Lundmark (Nokia CEO) by Righteousness2(m): 5:48pm On Jun 14, 2022
The Foot soldiers of the Lawless one are not hiding one bit anymore. They are telling you what is at Hand.
The Mark of the Beast technology is here.
It's all headed to the Mark of the Beast.

Revelation 13:16-17
And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Repent and Believe the Gospel of JESUS Christ so that you will be counted worthy to Escape what is set to befall the earth.
There is no more time.

JESUS Christ is Coming Quickly! There is no more time.

248 Likes 38 Shares

Re: Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips - Pekka Lundmark (Nokia CEO) by oz4real83(m): 5:48pm On Jun 14, 2022
Sekoni003:
We are ready cheesy
the country is not on the path of providing the necessary infrastructure to enjoy technological advancement like this, unless you leave Nigeria, you aren't ready yet cheesy

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips - Pekka Lundmark (Nokia CEO) by Sekoni003(m): 6:06pm On Jun 14, 2022
oz4real83:
the country is not on the path of providing the necessary infrastructure to enjoy technological advancement like this, unless you leave Nigeria, you aren't ready yet cheesy

Who says I'm in Nigeria? tongue

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips - Pekka Lundmark (Nokia CEO) by iamyemiakins(m): 11:17pm On Jun 14, 2022
Food don land for Nigerian Pastors

152 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips - Pekka Lundmark (Nokia CEO) by MrBONE2(m): 7:56am On Jun 15, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips - Pekka Lundmark (Nokia CEO) by gambojimeta: 7:56am On Jun 15, 2022
Does Musk not already have a project where he wants to plant 666 chips in people's brain grin

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips - Pekka Lundmark (Nokia CEO) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:56am On Jun 15, 2022
That's cool..the only problems we have are the Religious folks who will preach against this..like the op.. grin

Seems Africa prefer backwardness plus Religion that doesn't benefit them Instead of technology.. grin

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips - Pekka Lundmark (Nokia CEO) by inoki247: 7:56am On Jun 15, 2022
lol you wan give end time people theory again....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips - Pekka Lundmark (Nokia CEO) by akinmusi(m): 7:56am On Jun 15, 2022
So you guys want to reinvent humans

5 Likes

Re: Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips - Pekka Lundmark (Nokia CEO) by Mairalan: 7:56am On Jun 15, 2022
Re: Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips - Pekka Lundmark (Nokia CEO) by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 7:57am On Jun 15, 2022
Nokia died with Symbian

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips - Pekka Lundmark (Nokia CEO) by Triangles1(m): 7:57am On Jun 15, 2022
Where's end time people.
Re: Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips - Pekka Lundmark (Nokia CEO) by McOluOmo: 7:57am On Jun 15, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
That's cool..the only problems we have are the Religious folks who will preach against this..like the op.. grin

Seems Africa prefer backwardness plus Religion that doesn't benefit them Instead of technology.. grin
try get sense,even if na small

95 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips - Pekka Lundmark (Nokia CEO) by havenz(m): 7:57am On Jun 15, 2022
As I OBIDENTIFY myself just as I am OBIDENTLY OBEYING GOD'S work in my Life, i stand on the topic that say's MY BODY IS THE TEMPLE OF THE CREATOR. Nothing go implant em self for my body.

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips - Pekka Lundmark (Nokia CEO) by Skillsnigeria: 7:57am On Jun 15, 2022
grin
Re: Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips - Pekka Lundmark (Nokia CEO) by BigBelleControl(m): 7:57am On Jun 15, 2022
End Time Things

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips - Pekka Lundmark (Nokia CEO) by highyo: 7:57am On Jun 15, 2022
finally the antichrist is here

And he will cause both the great and the weak to receive the mark in their hand
(Not the lies many movies were telling us that they will write the mark on their fore head or back of hands)
the Bible clearly says they will receive it into. meaning the mark of the beast is an object to be inserted into your body

Antichrist will not show up and start establishing the technology that he will use to ruin the world, but all these technology will be in place for his arrival.
Very soon, the Banking system will adopt this idea and will not be able to do any transaction except you have the micro chip technology in your hand which will give you an access into the banking hall just as they make use of the BVN. once the banking adopt the system, I want to see how you will be able to buy or sell.

Brethren this is time to get prepared, the end is here.

59 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips - Pekka Lundmark (Nokia CEO) by Kyase(m): 7:58am On Jun 15, 2022
Good
I'm so IN

2 Likes

Re: Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips - Pekka Lundmark (Nokia CEO) by yetmao: 7:58am On Jun 15, 2022
666 and 6g are similar

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips - Pekka Lundmark (Nokia CEO) by Cutehector(m): 7:58am On Jun 15, 2022
He should lead by example.

4 Likes

Re: Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips - Pekka Lundmark (Nokia CEO) by optimistD(m): 7:58am On Jun 15, 2022
2030 if is not far. We are waiting

1 Like

Re: Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips - Pekka Lundmark (Nokia CEO) by Mokason288(m): 7:58am On Jun 15, 2022
grin
I knew it already

Food don land for Pastor Righteousness2

Accept Technology Biko

It won’t do you any harm

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips - Pekka Lundmark (Nokia CEO) by sotall(m): 7:58am On Jun 15, 2022
cool
Re: Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips - Pekka Lundmark (Nokia CEO) by DropsMic(m): 7:58am On Jun 15, 2022
Caucasians

1 Like

Re: Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips - Pekka Lundmark (Nokia CEO) by lEndMoj: 7:59am On Jun 15, 2022
Okay

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Some Interesting Female Scientists (Photos) / A Stove That Uses Battery Spotted In Aba today!!! See For Yourself / Giant Sunspot Has Doubled In Size And Is Pointed Right At Earth ( Pic, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.