Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,362 members, 7,808,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips - Pekka Lundmark (Nokia CEO) - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips - Pekka Lundmark (Nokia CEO) (39362 Views)

Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips, Nokia CEO / Humans To Be Immortal By 2600 - Expert (Photos) / 'Ghost' Population Of Humans Discovered In Ancient Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips - Pekka Lundmark (Nokia CEO) by Voldoz: 8:30am On Jun 15, 2022
Planting it is not the problem the problem is when 7G come how will they implant it too

2 Likes

Re: Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips - Pekka Lundmark (Nokia CEO) by Emmanuel909090: 8:31am On Jun 15, 2022
Following
Re: Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips - Pekka Lundmark (Nokia CEO) by Grandemperor(m): 8:34am On Jun 15, 2022
Nokia is the name of a town in Finland; and it is the headquarters where the Nokia phone, television and other communication gadgets, car accessories, chemicals, etc are produced. Certain recruitments into the Nokia firm are based mainly on psychological tests as pertaining to the Nokia phones. One remarkable observation is that any person recruited into Nokia becomes docile, easily maleable, teetotaler, extremely polite, and avoids social gathering and most public events, irrespective of the person's erstwhile dispositions.
Re: Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips - Pekka Lundmark (Nokia CEO) by Golan007: 8:35am On Jun 15, 2022
yetmao:

If you don't know, don't bother

Ok.
Re: Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips - Pekka Lundmark (Nokia CEO) by Golan007: 8:36am On Jun 15, 2022
Favorolasupo:
Mark of the beast

grin

From mythology.
Re: Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips - Pekka Lundmark (Nokia CEO) by Tremple8v: 8:38am On Jun 15, 2022
I like it
Re: Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips - Pekka Lundmark (Nokia CEO) by migwaya: 8:39am On Jun 15, 2022
this peeps can be really fuuny grin
Re: Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips - Pekka Lundmark (Nokia CEO) by Nobody: 8:40am On Jun 15, 2022
Maybe from the Christian Bible..i don't knw whether its myth or not
Golan007:

grin

From mythology.
Re: Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips - Pekka Lundmark (Nokia CEO) by Righteousness2(m): 8:41am On Jun 15, 2022
Uniquekriss:
Sir did you take the vaccine, if u don't wanna take, contact me do I'll help you find your way around it.
I rather be dead than take such evil socery!
I Did not take it! I cannot take it! Neither do I need any help around it.

I go about my duties without it. No one disturbs me

1 Like

Re: Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips - Pekka Lundmark (Nokia CEO) by yinkeys(m): 8:42am On Jun 15, 2022
Una don mad finish
Re: Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips - Pekka Lundmark (Nokia CEO) by Hassanmaye(m): 8:44am On Jun 15, 2022
iamyemiakins:
Food don land for Nigerian Pastors
Hahahhahahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips - Pekka Lundmark (Nokia CEO) by R0LL0N(m): 8:57am On Jun 15, 2022
With effective radiation this thing can cause harm to the body, I urge innovators to liase with health practitioners to undergoes research and see how we can adhere to safety if this things later plays.
Re: Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips - Pekka Lundmark (Nokia CEO) by Gabbriell: 9:03am On Jun 15, 2022
shaggy007:

Make them bring the chip make I chop am with chicken.

As long as u no get voters card, we nominate u for the testing
Re: Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips - Pekka Lundmark (Nokia CEO) by naija4life247: 9:04am On Jun 15, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
That's cool..the only problems we have are the Religious folks who will preach against this..like the op.. grin

Seems Africa prefer backwardness plus Religion that doesn't benefit them Instead of technology.. grin

I am a Muslim. But the Book of Revelation in the Bible talked about this thing being an instrument of Satan to rule tbe world.

Even if you are not a Christian just as I am not, how do we explain that the Book of Revelation talked about this over 2,000 years ago?

5 Likes

Re: Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips - Pekka Lundmark (Nokia CEO) by skj1377(m): 9:04am On Jun 15, 2022
So what next after 6G is implanted How about 7G, 8G, 9G or 30G upgrades?¿ stupid CEO no wonder Nokia is no more market leader.. They though it will all end in Nokia Navigator.
Holiness2100:

https://www.primebusiness.africa/nokia-ceo-says-humans-to-be-implanted-with-6g-chips-set-timeframe/
Re: Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips - Pekka Lundmark (Nokia CEO) by APOSTLECHUMA: 9:05am On Jun 15, 2022
WHY CANT THEY DEVELOPE CHIPS THAT WILL MAKE IT IMPOSSIBLE FOR BULLETS TO PENETRATE HUMAN BODIES ? IT WILL SOLVE THE PROBLEM OF INSECURITY ACROSS THE EARTH AND REDUCE WARS TO A VERY LARGE EXTENT, MAKING NATIONS TO RESORT TO PEACEFUL WAYS OF SOLVING THEIR PROBLEMS.

2 Likes

Re: Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips - Pekka Lundmark (Nokia CEO) by Gabbriell: 9:06am On Jun 15, 2022
R0LL0N:
With effective radiation this thing can cause harm to the body, I urge innovators to liase with health practitioners to undergoes research and see how we can adhere to safety if this things later plays.

Haba you think they are not doing so ? There will be several rounds of test before it will finally get to deployment stage.

1 Like

Re: Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips - Pekka Lundmark (Nokia CEO) by nuelyoyo(m): 9:06am On Jun 15, 2022
Mokason288:
grin
I knew it already

Food don land for Pastor Righteousness2

Accept Technology Biko

It won’t do you any harm

This particular technology can do harm to your brain, the brain is very sensitive.
Re: Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips - Pekka Lundmark (Nokia CEO) by Basiljoe: 9:08am On Jun 15, 2022
iamyemiakins:
Food don land for Nigerian Pastors
If you know. You know. grin

1 Like

Re: Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips - Pekka Lundmark (Nokia CEO) by josephevergreen(m): 9:09am On Jun 15, 2022
This is really getting so serious
Re: Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips - Pekka Lundmark (Nokia CEO) by Gabbriell: 9:09am On Jun 15, 2022
APOSTLECHUMA:
WHY CANT THEY DEVELOPE CHIPS THAT WILL MAKE IT IMPOSSIBLE FOR BULLETS TO PENETRATE HUMAN BODIES ? IT WILL SOLVE THE PROBLEM OF INSECURITY ACROSS THE EARTH AND REDUCE WARS TO A VERY LARGE EXTENT, MAKING NATIONS TO RESORT TO PEACEFUL WAYS OF SOLVING THEIR PROBLEMS.

Somethings are impossible. Human skin can never be bullet proofed
Re: Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips - Pekka Lundmark (Nokia CEO) by RevolverOcelot(m): 9:10am On Jun 15, 2022
Hope we are still alive and well by the 2030. In the meantime... i need to buy a new smartphone my screen dey give me issues.

Re: Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips - Pekka Lundmark (Nokia CEO) by HellVictorinho4(m): 9:11am On Jun 15, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
That's cool..the only problems we have are the Religious folks who will preach against this..like the op.. grin

Seems Africa prefer backwardness plus Religion that doesn't benefit them Instead of technology.. grin

Unnecessary post

1 Like

Re: Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips - Pekka Lundmark (Nokia CEO) by hismajestii: 9:18am On Jun 15, 2022
Which direction this world dey go?
Re: Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips - Pekka Lundmark (Nokia CEO) by OlawaleBammie: 9:18am On Jun 15, 2022
oz4real83:
Me that didn't take Covid-19 jab despite all-round pressure, am I the one that will now take chips grin grin.
maybe they are talking about plantain chips grin
Re: Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips - Pekka Lundmark (Nokia CEO) by Dickson178(m): 9:21am On Jun 15, 2022
Thank God for that! No way again for the evil ones to kill the innocent people undecided
Re: Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips - Pekka Lundmark (Nokia CEO) by Teenwolf(m): 9:22am On Jun 15, 2022
Books of revelations manifesting in our very own eyes shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips - Pekka Lundmark (Nokia CEO) by membranus: 9:24am On Jun 15, 2022
oz4real83:
Me that didn't take Covid-19 jab despite all-round pressure, am I the one that will now take chips grin grin.

If Antichrist come and meets you here, you go tek am, unless you no want chop again.
Re: Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips - Pekka Lundmark (Nokia CEO) by Cloud007: 9:30am On Jun 15, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

always trying to paint Africa bad. Lots of your so called developed world won't approve it the artificial telepath.

We are so keen to be a god through the backdoors...

1 Like

Re: Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips - Pekka Lundmark (Nokia CEO) by Splendorgurl: 9:30am On Jun 15, 2022
End time is here already.
Re: Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips - Pekka Lundmark (Nokia CEO) by Basicend: 9:34am On Jun 15, 2022
Voldoz:
Planting it is not the problem the problem is when 7G come how will they implant it too

That one go come like a ray or infra-red interface.

We go just dey disappear and appear to communicate na.
Re: Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips - Pekka Lundmark (Nokia CEO) by DevilSignature: 9:38am On Jun 15, 2022
oz4real83:
grin grin cheesy

Just imagine oooooo

Same was reading through my mind cheesy

No be me person go force object inside body

Their technology, their hell cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Some Interesting Female Scientists (Photos) / A Stove That Uses Battery Spotted In Aba today!!! See For Yourself / The Wolf Moon Rises, Coincides With Lunar Eclipse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.