Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,546 members, 7,801,529 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips - Pekka Lundmark (Nokia CEO) - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips - Pekka Lundmark (Nokia CEO) (39328 Views)

Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips, Nokia CEO / Humans To Be Immortal By 2600 - Expert (Photos) / 'Ghost' Population Of Humans Discovered In Ancient Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips - Pekka Lundmark (Nokia CEO) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 9:39am On Jun 15, 2022
Why does it have to be 6? Why must humans be implanted with chips?
Why is everything that the GREATEST BOOK told us unveiling before our very eyes yet what we see is civilization?
Why is the world laying emphasis on IDENTIFICATION now more than anyother time in the history of humanity?
Why do the adherents of the 2 main religion believe in the coming back of a messiah?
Why are Isreal and the Palestinian nation still at war?
Why did Micheal Jackson sing about a better place beyond the confines of here?
Brothers and sisters! Believe it or not these things are real.
The Great Reset on the way!

1 Like

Re: Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips - Pekka Lundmark (Nokia CEO) by Henrinos: 9:48am On Jun 15, 2022
Nokia to the World! Still enjoying my Nokia C3 HDM like kilode
Re: Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips - Pekka Lundmark (Nokia CEO) by YourFavorite21(m): 9:51am On Jun 15, 2022
Any body wey near me with that rubbish I go tear am better slap , shey na by force?

Re: Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips - Pekka Lundmark (Nokia CEO) by Iykenuwa(m): 9:55am On Jun 15, 2022
This is exactly what Pastor Chris said about 5G.

They failed to launch the satanic agenda with 5G under the cover of Covid, now they have moved it to 6G.

The gates of hell shall not prevail!
Re: Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips - Pekka Lundmark (Nokia CEO) by Streett: 10:02am On Jun 15, 2022
Righteousness2:
The Foot soldiers of the Lawless one are not hiding one bit anymore. They are telling you what is at Hand.
The Mark of the Beast technology is here.
It's all headed to the Mark of the Beast.

[b][/b]

Repent and Believe the Gospel of JESUS Christ so that you will be counted worthy to Escape what is set to befall the earth.
There is no more time.

JESUS Christ is Coming Quickly! There is no more time.

Same Demonic Foot Soldiers That Invented The Same Phone And Internet You Just Used In Your Frequent Lamentations.

Why Can’t You just differentiate between Science , Technology & Religion…..
Must Everything Be Satanic for where You dey?

If Civilization Scares You Then Go Back To Hunting Or Farming

2 Likes

Re: Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips - Pekka Lundmark (Nokia CEO) by emmyrate1(m): 10:04am On Jun 15, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
That's cool..the only problems we have are the Religious folks who will preach against this..like the op.. grin

Seems Africa prefer backwardness plus Religion that doesn't benefit them Instead of technology.. grin
of what benefits will it bring or just normal fast Internet connection,
Re: Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips - Pekka Lundmark (Nokia CEO) by kunkelhanspeter(m): 10:05am On Jun 15, 2022
Just imagine if someone hack you

2 Likes

Re: Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips - Pekka Lundmark (Nokia CEO) by Silentgroper(m): 10:06am On Jun 15, 2022
If they really choose nigeria for d startup of this thing, then it is dead on arrival.
Re: Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips - Pekka Lundmark (Nokia CEO) by Neitan(m): 10:09am On Jun 15, 2022
oz4real83:
Me that didn't take Covid-19 jab despite all-round pressure, am I the one that will now take chips grin grin.

I wonder grin grin cheesy
Re: Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips - Pekka Lundmark (Nokia CEO) by Ezyp(m): 10:13am On Jun 15, 2022
APOSTLECHUMA:
WHY CANT THEY DEVELOPE CHIPS THAT WILL MAKE IT IMPOSSIBLE FOR BULLETS TO PENETRATE HUMAN BODIES ? IT WILL SOLVE THE PROBLEM OF INSECURITY ACROSS THE EARTH AND REDUCE WARS TO A VERY LARGE EXTENT, MAKING NATIONS TO RESORT TO PEACEFUL WAYS OF SOLVING THEIR PROBLEMS.

You never heard of something called bullet proof vest?
Re: Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips - Pekka Lundmark (Nokia CEO) by Ilola(f): 10:13am On Jun 15, 2022
iamyemiakins:
Food don land for Nigerian Pastors

But you too know now

1 Like

Re: Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips - Pekka Lundmark (Nokia CEO) by salem1996: 10:14am On Jun 15, 2022
Good luck to anyone that will take it. Good luck to us that will not. Do whatever makes you happy but be sure repacution does not choose....

Imagine being in a plane with a pilot that have this and him village people press hibernate button for am shocked grin

You are doomed
Re: Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips - Pekka Lundmark (Nokia CEO) by kals4luv990(m): 10:15am On Jun 15, 2022
iamyemiakins:
Food don land for Nigerian Pastors
PASTOR RIGHTEOUSNESS IS ALREADY MASTURBATING TO THE THREAD cheesy cheesy

Re: Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips - Pekka Lundmark (Nokia CEO) by Ilola(f): 10:17am On Jun 15, 2022
Mokason288:
grin
I knew it already

Food don land for Pastor Righteousness2

Accept Technology Biko

It won’t do you any harm

So make Dem alter ur brain is what u call technology. U are on your own on this
Re: Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips - Pekka Lundmark (Nokia CEO) by RexTramadol1: 10:17am On Jun 15, 2022
Funny
Re: Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips - Pekka Lundmark (Nokia CEO) by Johel(m): 10:19am On Jun 15, 2022
Re: Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips - Pekka Lundmark (Nokia CEO) by twosquare(m): 10:24am On Jun 15, 2022
You know, this kept me wondering and reminded me about a prophecy that said we have 8 years before the world as we know it changes...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQxcYY_opHc

GreyLaw:

That eight years will go in a blink! Time runs fast.
Re: Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips - Pekka Lundmark (Nokia CEO) by OmoNla99: 10:25am On Jun 15, 2022
Now it’s finally here. Some 13years ago, Okorodudu, saw this coming coming and discussed it with me.
Re: Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips - Pekka Lundmark (Nokia CEO) by NaijaCars4sale: 10:27am On Jun 15, 2022
The End is surely near
Re: Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips - Pekka Lundmark (Nokia CEO) by twosquare(m): 10:32am On Jun 15, 2022
Maybe in the West/European world, but not in the land of Ham and remote indigenous tribes deep in the Amazon that grow their own food and are not exposed to much civilisation or none at all....how we just embrace it much here is a cause of worry.

Europe is not the place to be when the times come in the future, not too long.

membranus:

If Antichrist come and meets you here, you go tek am, unless you no want chop again.
Re: Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips - Pekka Lundmark (Nokia CEO) by realstars: 10:33am On Jun 15, 2022
small letter G, if turn upside down, it becomes 6, then 6G for the 6 generation is 666..

Re: Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips - Pekka Lundmark (Nokia CEO) by twosquare(m): 10:36am On Jun 15, 2022
funny moniker though....

The West has always been a problem to the earth...well, they made themselves readily available to the god of this world...so, they are infecting most of the earth...comes what may, I just advise people to start strengthening their soul....

6 is the number of man.

NigeriaIsDoomed:
Why does it have to be 6? Why must humans be implanted with chips?
Why is everything that the GREATEST BOOK told us unveiling before our very eyes yet what we see is civilization?
Why is the world laying emphasis on IDENTIFICATION now more than anyother time in the history of humanity?
Why do the adherents of the 2 main religion believe in the coming back of a messiah?
Why are Isreal and the Palestinian nation still at war?
Why did Micheal Jackson sing about a better place beyond the confines of here?
Brothers and sisters! Believe it or not these things are real.
The Great Reset on the way!
Re: Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips - Pekka Lundmark (Nokia CEO) by greatnationmedi(m): 10:37am On Jun 15, 2022
Now, what the bible said is about to fulfilled completely
Re: Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips - Pekka Lundmark (Nokia CEO) by Everlastingson: 10:38am On Jun 15, 2022
Holiness2100:

https://www.primebusiness.africa/nokia-ceo-says-humans-to-be-implanted-with-6g-chips-set-timeframe/

Everyone should get ready for the Rapture! The enemies are no more hiding but are now, howbiet unknowingly, explicit. Jesus will rapture His Church any moment. Get born again NOW. This world won't last much longer. The Anti Christ is ready to appear. If you receive their mark(chip) your perdition is sealed.

2 Likes

Re: Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips - Pekka Lundmark (Nokia CEO) by AngelicBeing: 10:42am On Jun 15, 2022
sad
Re: Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips - Pekka Lundmark (Nokia CEO) by missymide: 10:43am On Jun 15, 2022
Then you will not call the beneficiaries humans again. In my country some are still on 3G and some Gless you are talking about 6G. You are on your own
Re: Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips - Pekka Lundmark (Nokia CEO) by Geenosko: 10:48am On Jun 15, 2022
They called some of us "conspiracy theorists"
Re: Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips - Pekka Lundmark (Nokia CEO) by Everlastingson: 10:49am On Jun 15, 2022
Holiness2100:

https://www.primebusiness.africa/nokia-ceo-says-humans-to-be-implanted-with-6g-chips-set-timeframe/

Everyone should get ready for the Rapture! The enemies are no more hiding but are now, howbiet unknowingly, explicit. Jesus will rapture His Church any moment. Get born again NOW. This world won't last much longer. The Anti Christ is ready to appear. If you receive their mark(chip) your perdition is sealed. Revelations 13:16 to 17.

1 Like

Re: Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips - Pekka Lundmark (Nokia CEO) by Harmless1b(m): 10:53am On Jun 15, 2022
As in to manipulate/control human with ur stupid chip?
Re: Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips - Pekka Lundmark (Nokia CEO) by Remman(m): 10:58am On Jun 15, 2022
Holiness2100:

I don't think i'll take any shit into my body... Maybe celebrities would! I won't.

1 Like

Re: Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips - Pekka Lundmark (Nokia CEO) by Maforgreats(m): 11:05am On Jun 15, 2022
It's no coincidence that the Same number the bible talks about is the one they decided to begin with, why not 5g or 7g, but 6g

1 Like

Re: Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips - Pekka Lundmark (Nokia CEO) by ubest007(m): 11:05am On Jun 15, 2022
@FEENANDEZISBACK, Would you like to have this chip implanted into your brain??
Don't just jump into scientific train, mark your own research about these things.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Some Interesting Female Scientists (Photos) / A Stove That Uses Battery Spotted In Aba today!!! See For Yourself / The Wolf Moon Rises, Coincides With Lunar Eclipse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.