Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,845 members, 7,806,387 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:39 PM

How Do I Solve My Teeth Issues.. Please Help!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do I Solve My Teeth Issues.. Please Help!! (209 Views)

How To Remove This From My Teeth / How Can I Whiten My Teeth Nairalanders,? / My Teeth Bleeds Blood Whenever I Brush! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Solve My Teeth Issues.. Please Help!! by donbabchizy(m): 4:57pm On Jun 14, 2022
My sister tried to remove her tooth recently from a doctor in luth and they removed the teeth but didn't completely remove it cos it was the last tooth at the upper side of the mouth and little was remaining inside..so it's still paining and the doctor tried and cut one of two places in the gum but still couldn't . So they asked he to come again but she's tired of the stress and also opening her mouth wide for a period of time and the pains too.. is there any recommendations? Like traditional or any other way.. please help and advice . It's just remain small piece of the tooth in her gum and she's scared it might cause more harms or decay. I await your advices and response..thanks

(1) (Reply)

12 Health Benefits Of Dates For Womens -(#10 Is Amazing) / 10 Health Benefits Of Apricot Juice: Uses And Nutrition / Secrets About Curing Stomach Ulcer (don't Miss It).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.