Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,145 members, 7,807,464 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

Funding Skrill/neteller Account - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Funding Skrill/neteller Account (362 Views)

I Will Buy Your Verified Skrill or Neteller Account . Not needed anymore / How To Open A NETELLER Account / How Can I Verify My NETELLER Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funding Skrill/neteller Account by CHIMAOBICCU(m): 6:24pm On Jun 14, 2022
Pls did anyone know how I can fund my skrill account, is there any betting platform or forex which I can withdraw with neteller or skrill
Re: Funding Skrill/neteller Account by Zidoh(m): 6:39pm On Jun 14, 2022
CHIMAOBICCU:
Pls did anyone know how I can fund my skrill account, is there any betting platform or forex which I can withdraw with neteller or skrill
We buy Skrill and Neteller funds at good rate. We can help you withdraw from any netting of forex trading site and credit your bank account within second. Reach us on Whatsapp 08088759163.
Re: Funding Skrill/neteller Account by CHIMAOBICCU(m): 7:09pm On Jun 14, 2022
Zidoh:
We buy Skrill and Neteller funds at good rate. We can help you withdraw from any netting of forex trading site and credit your bank account within second. Reach us on Whatsapp 08088759163.
I don't want to buy, just want to fund it.
Re: Funding Skrill/neteller Account by aluko360(m): 8:54pm On Jun 14, 2022
CHIMAOBICCU:
I don't want to buy, just want to fund it.

Fund with your Naira mastercard.
Betfair and bet365 accept withdrawal and funding through Skrill
Re: Funding Skrill/neteller Account by CHIMAOBICCU(m): 10:29pm On Jun 14, 2022
aluko360:

Fund with your Naira mastercard.
Betfair and bet365 accept withdrawal and funding through Skrill
can, I, fund my bet fair with naira mastercard if yes what is the conversion rate
Re: Funding Skrill/neteller Account by aluko360(m): 2:34am On Jun 15, 2022
CHIMAOBICCU:
can, I, fund my bet fair with naira mastercard if yes what is the conversion rate

You can fund with your Mastercard through Skrill.
At the deposit page, you will see popular and other methods, choose the latter, and follow the steps. Minimum deposit is $10. You can either deposit through your Skrill balance or Mastercard
The exchange rate is subject to your bank.
Re: Funding Skrill/neteller Account by CHIMAOBICCU(m): 8:02am On Jun 15, 2022
aluko360:

You can fund with your Mastercard through Skrill.
At the deposit page, you will see popular and other methods, choose the latter, and follow the steps. Minimum deposit is $10. You can either deposit through your Skrill balance or Mastercard
The exchange rate is subject to your bank.
I have tried it and it rejected my card, which bank did you fund yours with.
Re: Funding Skrill/neteller Account by aluko360(m): 1:37pm On Jun 15, 2022
CHIMAOBICCU:
I have tried it and it rejected my card, which bank did you fund yours with.
Gt bank
Re: Funding Skrill/neteller Account by CHIMAOBICCU(m): 4:22pm On Jun 15, 2022
aluko360:

Gt bank
which month.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

The "Underhyped Business" Every Mom Should Know About / SMEDAN Free Courses And Paid Course For You / Xpression, Lush And Darling Super Star

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.