Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,810 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti (60836 Views)

Reno Omokri Criticizes Peter Obi After The Space Event On Social Media / Deji Adeyanju Explains Why He Criticizes Peter Obi / See the reason Why Peter Obi Travelled To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti. (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by elganzar(m): 10:30pm On Jun 14, 2022
[quote author=blamingthedevil post=113807772][/quote]

grin grin
Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by Slynation(m): 10:31pm On Jun 14, 2022
hmohammed:

You must be a comedian. Obi dey give me sleepless night?? I no even fear for 1 sec sef. He stands no chance at all. Even in your mind, you know it's not possible
Then sleep in peace and allow us to try... Avoid any post regarding Obi since we are heading to failure

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by highness25(m): 10:32pm On Jun 14, 2022
onthehill:
Yes

This lady is placing curse on people who vote for money

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJMamJPfs98
Give her that money and see how she will tell you she's got bills to pay. Fear women
Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by Transcriber: 10:33pm On Jun 14, 2022
Angelfrost:

Yeah... Let's leave politics and leadership solely for crooks and imbeciles with Billions of Naira!

No wonder this nation has remained backwards over 60 years since the British left! SMH!
your Obi is not much different. He's just another crook with less money

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by Transcriber: 10:33pm On Jun 14, 2022
Angelfrost:

Yeah he is a real coward!

Buhari is a hero and a very courageous leader!

No wonder Nigeria is currently at the level of Scotland, Germany, and Qatar!
Anambra is paradise
Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by thatigboman1: 10:34pm On Jun 14, 2022
Thanksful:
If labor has a governorship candidate in Ekiti. Obi should be there to campaign for him or her. It's not late. He should go to Ekiti and do the needful.
labour has no gubernatorial candidate in ekiti. I wonder what the mad woman wants Peter Obi to go to ekiti and do.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by feed70: 10:36pm On Jun 14, 2022
God1000:
Peter Obi should stop running up and down and start the real campaign at the grassroots level.

Social media won't help him win election, I'm rooting for him though

Oga campaign starts in September

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by Angelfrost(m): 10:36pm On Jun 14, 2022
Transcriber:
your Obi is not much different. He's just another crook with less money

In a de-tribalized and sane world, crookedness for crookedness, integrity for integrity, leadership inspiration for leadership inspiration... Who would any progressive and intelligent person choose between Tinubu and Obi?!!

Note: I stand on the fence here... Go ahead and provide your honest answer! I will wait!
Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by Essence20(m): 10:36pm On Jun 14, 2022
Whiteshield:

You call Yorubas skull miners but want [url][/url]Yorubas to vote Obi. No problem.

Yorubas will reply you the appropriate way at the appropriate time. I bet you.
And you think by voting Obi you're doing anyone any favor...mumu man

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by Transcriber: 10:38pm On Jun 14, 2022
seunmsg:
Saint Peter Obi knows it all. Going to Egypt to understudy whatever he intends to understudy is more important than going to campaign in Ekiti. On Election Day, Egyptian mummies will come and vote and mobilize for him in Ekiti.
are you Seun osewa?
Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by kingyakos: 10:38pm On Jun 14, 2022
Kaytixy:
thunder fire the lady. No be them the politicians dey pack the money give like say her toto never suffer for our politicians cockkk

I can see the reflection of Buhari in you
Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by Transcriber: 10:39pm On Jun 14, 2022
Essence20:

And you think by voting Obi you're doing anyone any favor...mumu man
lol

This is exactly why Obi is very likely to fail

Politics of brag and stupidity
Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by Ola4lead(m): 10:40pm On Jun 14, 2022
AlexBells:
Obi should be in Ekiti for what, there are some things I don't want to say, but Obi is a politician who can study his options, i do assume that as Tinubu understands that South East is not for him is same way Obi understand that Ekiti is not for him, those who would vote for Obi in Ekiti would appreciate it more that he is in Egypt, West is Tinubu territory and we respect that, between it is not advisable for Obi to go to the West, Ekiti or not abeg, that was where they killed Ironsi, think of skull miners also, we can't play with Obi

Yes they killed Ironsi in Ekiti, but a hero(fajuyi) in Ekiti stands with till the last moment

Try to be a good student of history before typing like a kid

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by seunmsg(m): 10:41pm On Jun 14, 2022
Transcriber:
are you Seun osewa?

I’m seunmsg
Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by Tonnierichy(m): 10:41pm On Jun 14, 2022
amaham:
Obi isn't up to a month in labour party and you want him to go campaign for a candidate that may not have invited him. He's not desperate aunty
Lmao. He's not desperate and he ran to Labour party. Every politician is desperate. You have to be desperate to win elections
Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:41pm On Jun 14, 2022
Thanksful:
If labor has a governorship candidate in Ekiti. Obi should be there to campaign for him or her. It's not late. He should go to Ekiti and do the needful.
Sadly, it is late bro. Election is in 4days, and obi is going to be in Cairo for 3days. Besides, the labour guys in Ekiti have already collapsed their structure into the APC
Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by Transcriber: 10:42pm On Jun 14, 2022
Angelfrost:

In a de-tribalized and sane world, crookedness for crookedness, integrity for integrity, leadership inspiration for leadership inspiration... Who would any progressive and intelligent person choose between Tinubu and Obi?!!

Note: I stand on the fence here... Go ahead and provide your honest answer! I will wait!
I'll choose Obi

But that doesn't mean he is a saint like you guys tout around about

I will choose him because he is younger and less corrupt than the former

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by Transcriber: 10:42pm On Jun 14, 2022
seunmsg:

I’m seunmsg
Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by AlexBells(m): 10:42pm On Jun 14, 2022
Ola4lead:

Yes they killed Ironsi in Ekiti, but a hero(fajuyi) in Ekiti stands with till the last moment

Try to be a good student of history before typing like a kid
Dead men tells no, tale so you believed that tale by the moonlight that Fajuyi volunteered to follow Obi, cowards instead of for your people fo fight for their slain son, you try to rope his death on another, lol the coupist has his name on the kill list
Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by Angelfrost(m): 10:45pm On Jun 14, 2022
Transcriber:
I'll choose Obi

But that doesn't mean he is a saint like you guys tout around about

I will choose him because he is younger and less corrupt than the former

Okay!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jun 14, 2022
Aisha yesufu, trying desperately hard to stay relevant! Stupid woman!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by IJEYdiamond(f): 10:48pm On Jun 14, 2022
seunmsg:
Saint Peter Obi knows it all. Going to Egypt to understudy whatever he intends to understudy is more important than going to campaign in Ekiti. On Election Day, Egyptian mummies will come and vote and mobilize for him in Ekiti.

I am sorry to use these words...on u.... but u r high.... walahi... in another realm.... Lol..

Hahahahahahaha...
Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by Ola4lead(m): 10:48pm On Jun 14, 2022
AlexBells:

Dead men tells no, tale so you believed that tale by the moonlight that Fajuyi volunteered to follow Obi, cowards instead of for your people fo fight for their slain son, you try to rope his death on another, lol the coupist has his name on the kill list

Go and sleep, I can see you have low iq, I don't have cause to stress myself on you.... If you think it's a moonlight story then it tell a lot about you.
Good night

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by Essence20(m): 10:49pm On Jun 14, 2022
Transcriber:
lol

This is exactly why Obi is very likely to fail

Politics of brag and stupidity
And who's bragging? We're only showcasing the good qualities of a highly competent man, who can liberate Nigeria from the deep mess we're into, but unfortunately, tribalism has beclouded our sense of reasoning. If you think that's bragging, then why not brag with your Tinubu.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by Graciafun(m): 10:52pm On Jun 14, 2022
AlexBells:

I never said Yorubas should vote Obi, Nigerians should vote Obi, Yorubas should focus on ending skull mining,

You spoke like a kid. How about telling the UGM to also stop the killing in the south east or are they not human beings?
Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by AlexBells(m): 10:54pm On Jun 14, 2022
Graciafun:

You spoke like a kid. How about telling the UGM to also stop the killing in the south east or are they not human beings?
It is within your right to tell them that, I already lost a dear friend to that effect and I really wish that we can end the bloodletting here

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by victorsola: 10:57pm On Jun 14, 2022
AlexBells:
Obi should be in Ekiti for what, there are some things I don't want to say, but Obi is a politician who can study his options, i do assume that as Tinubu understands that South East is not for him is same way Obi understand that Ekiti is not for him, those who would vote for Obi in Ekiti would appreciate it more that he is in Egypt, West is Tinubu territory and we respect that, between it is not advisable for Obi to go to the West, Ekiti or not abeg, that was where they killed Ironsi, think of skull miners also, we can't play with Obi
ironsi killed hausa generals to attain the post and was killed in Ibadan alongside the governor of western region then . And not ekiti. Reason Hausa wount trust Igbo with power.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by Akurakambe(m): 10:58pm On Jun 14, 2022
maasoap:

You are as clueless as your Peter Obi. What are these kind of people looking for in politics?

You're very stupid!
Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jun 14, 2022
derecho:
Aisha Yesufu...Obi doesn't need to be in Ekiti.
Ekiti people already got the message.
Those in Ekiti now are there to share money

Obi doesn't share money!!

With your Obi special pvc i hope fuel will be cheaper for you come 2023 oo
Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by OgaSeun: 11:02pm On Jun 14, 2022
AlexBells:

You mean how many Northerner did Ironsi kill, the issue at hand is not how many people he killed but the vulnerability of the west

After your own man killed people... You expected him to live forever.... Clown
Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by AlexBells(m): 11:02pm On Jun 14, 2022
victorsola:
ironsi killed hausa generals to attain the post and was killed in Ibadan alongside the governor of western region then . And not ekiti. Reason Hausa wount trust Igbo with power.
Is Ekiti in the North, The whole of old west is unsafe currently in my book aside Lagos
Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jun 14, 2022
Labour party in Ekiti has emerged with APC. So currently they don't have any candidate.

Thanksful:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Mc Oluomo Disgrace Shina Peller In Public For Not Voting Tinubu (photos,video) / This Photo Of Soldiers Fixing Damaged Road Will Melt Your Heart / We Miss You: Bukola Saraki Mobbed By Kwarans As He Arrives Ilorin (Videos, Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.